Quick overview of the leatherman free T4

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 31 มี.ค. 2024
  • Review of the leatherman free t4

ความคิดเห็น • 6

• @Jonas-ub2kq
    @Jonas-ub2kq 10 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Free T4是我認為目前重量在130g以內最好的口袋工具,如果T4能將主刀的材質改用Magnacut,加上拇指柱;再尾端加上一個破窗頭以供緊急使用;另外鑷子取消掉或至少換成瑞士刀品牌製造的鑷子品質水準,就是一個幾乎完美的EDC口袋工具。使用頻率會超乎想像的實用,很可惜Leatherman沒注意到這點。

• @whitetailsurvival2430
      @whitetailsurvival2430  10 วันที่ผ่านมา

Yea your right! I carry a T4 every day for work but I did noting the grey spacer takes up more room than everything in the tool. That spacer could easily be used to store more tools or at least put acouple spots on it for scale tools like a Swiss Army knife. I like the idea of a better blade steel. I would love a saw blade. It would be cool if they did I version of this tool with all the tools from the p4 in it

• @AnimeKingKaz
    @AnimeKingKaz หลายเดือนก่อน +2

If they would make the blade from s35vn or even magnacut I'd buy one. I already have an Arc but would like their knife based multitool

• @whitetailsurvival2430
      @whitetailsurvival2430  หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Yea I have carried this one for a few years now I have acouple of them I use it at work everyday. I carry this in my front right pocket and I carry a wave plus on my belt in a pouch. I use the T4 more than I use my wave+ the 420 hc doesn’t bother me too bad because I don’t use the knife too much because I have a utility knife with me so it’s still basically the factory edge 😄

• @-fazik-3713
    @-fazik-3713 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

False advertisement by Leatherman. It is not "free" at all. To get it one must pay a hefty sum.
    :P

• @whitetailsurvival2430
      @whitetailsurvival2430  หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Haha 😂 you’re absolutely right about that one! I have some more budget tools to review also I can’t complain about some of the quality on some of the newer over seas pocket tools. Thanks for the comment I appreciate it!