ไม่สามารถเล่นวิดีโอนี้
ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

Golf Irons Comparison | TaylorMade P790 (2019) vs Callaway Apex 21 vs Titleist T200 (2019)

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 16 ส.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 14

• @nigelday001
    @nigelday001 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Excellent video , Jackie is so relatable.. interesting that the t200 is equivalent to the 790 ..

• @2ndswing
      @2ndswing  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thank you very much Nigel! Jackie has a great swing! Thank you for watching!

• @stephendibari5010
    @stephendibari5010 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I was custom fit for the T200’s (2019 version ) in April of this year. Tom H at your DE location was great. Picked up a “used” set off the rack with graphite TENSEI Red AM2 regular flex shafts. These were probably hit once, the heads were as close as new as possible !
    Had them cut down 1/2 inch and flattened 1 degree. Great experience ! Tom is a great fitter. Tried the AP1’s also, but they didn’t have that soft feel off the forged face like the T-200’s. Just goes to show even 2 year old club (technology) is just as good if not better than the latest version.
    I paid $1,260 for 9 irons (4-G). These are about $400 more for the 2021 version…. Definitely happy with my purchase and fitting experience! We had to experiment with 2 types of midsize WINN grips to get the Swingweight dialed in. D0 in the 4 thru 9 and D2 in the GW and PW. 2 trips to the store and I’m nearly 2 hours away from Staten ISland NY, worth the trip because I’m super confident with these Titleist T-200’s !!

• @2ndswing
      @2ndswing  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Stephen, thanks for the update, so glad you had a great experience at our DE location! Thanks for continuing to watch our channel. - Thomas

• @stephendibari5010
      @stephendibari5010 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@2ndswing it was an absolute pleasure taking two trips down to the Delaware location. Amazing experience!! Even though I’m close to Club Champion And 2 PGA SUPERSTORES I decided to go to you guys After watching all your TH-cam club test and reviews

• @alysgolfstudio567
    @alysgolfstudio567 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I tested in some depth and length on the course for several rounds wide by side and with my gamer ball and in various course spots and conditions these plus apex pro, jpx sel, and a few others too eg cobra tec, p7mc etc. After some try outs I have ended up with the pxg gen 3 which by far I preferred from all of them and are now the best irons I have ever had and performing really well equally because of the mmt shaft. Prices of the gen 3 are much better than many of the others even. For me became a no brainer.

• @2ndswing
      @2ndswing  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for your feedback and thanks for continuing to watch the channel - Thomas

• @taftwright5966
    @taftwright5966 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I’m sorry I don’t need to watch her hit ball after ball you need to leave the numbers up a little longer so we have a chance to look at them all. Thank you

• @TheDeepsilver
    @TheDeepsilver 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Why use the 2019 versions?

• @2ndswing
      @2ndswing  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

At the time of filming this video the 2021 models were not released. However very important to keep in mind at 2nd Swing we sell a lot of used inventory of older models and it's great to see how the older models compare to the current line. We have a lot of 2019 models in exceptionally good shape, the price will be less and you can get the clubs in your hand right away!

• @BAA3595
    @BAA3595 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Why the 2019 versions? Rather see 2021 models.

• @2ndswing
      @2ndswing  3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Good question! This video was filmed in July before any of the 2021 models came out! We will absolutely be testing those in future comparisons!

• @BAA3595
      @BAA3595 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@2ndswing awesome! Look forward to it. Love the channel.

• @2ndswing
      @2ndswing  3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@BAA3595 Thank you Bernard!! We appreciate your support! 😁