ไม่สามารถเล่นวิดีโอนี้
ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

TITLEIST UTILITY IRON REVIEW - U505 & T200

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 29 ก.ค. 2021
  • #titleist #u505 #t200
    I review the new 2021 Titleist Utility Irons, the U505 & T200 2 irons hitting off links turf and testing in a slight wind.
    See how an online Golf Lesson with Michael can help your golf game......
    • Improve Your Golf With...
    Purchase an online Golf Lesson with Michael safely using PayPal through his website (scroll down to the bottom of web page).....
    michaelnewtongo...
    Subscribe To My Channel - / @michaelnewtongolf
    Twitter - / mngolfcoach
    Instagram - www.instagram....
    E-mail - michael@michaelnewtongolf.co.uk
    Website - www.michaelnewtongolf.co.uk

ความคิดเห็น • 29

• @vincentharper6761
    @vincentharper6761 3 ปีที่แล้ว +10

I love the look of the T200, but I think the U505 would suit me better as its more forgiving.

• @brandondornan9524
    @brandondornan9524 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Next time, it helps for us to see the ball flight, tracer something. You got great swing and love your feed back, but It definitely helps for the visuals. 👍

• @craig3775
    @craig3775 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great review, well done. I think with the popularity of golf and the difficulty in accessing new equipment over the last 12 months, Titleist will sell these by the boat load. They are stunning and easily combined through the sets.

• @elliott1305
    @elliott1305 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

The new clubs look awesome, as always an honest and unbiased review!

• @steevie8001
    @steevie8001 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Your swing is class nice and easy does it!

• @JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
    @JoeJoeJoeUrBoat 3 ปีที่แล้ว

7:35 he said do do... That is all. Great review Michael!

• @omargunason6563
    @omargunason6563 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Wish I could "clone" your swing ... love it! Great channel Michael, just great!!! Thanks and warm regards from Iceland!

• @hawksterzzz
    @hawksterzzz 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I had tried out the U505 4 iron initially a while back when it first came out and I didn't like it, then I saw it at the PGA Tour Superstore for 170$ today and decided to give it a whack and I was pleasantly surprised to see near 3 wood distances on the simulator with quite good accuracy, now I'm curious to see how the 2 iron or even the 1 iron would work in the bag (driver replacement maybe? lol)

• @richardcunningham5540
    @richardcunningham5540 3 ปีที่แล้ว

You have the most awesome swing Mike. Great review. Interested in some comments on the 505, versus to previous 500 and 510 models.

• @MK355
    @MK355 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great review, swing looking effortless making it look easy!

• @nautical_nightmares
    @nautical_nightmares 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi Michael, did you try the 1 iron? If so, was there much difference? Seriously considering putting one in the bag!! Great review as always...

• @thomasgibbs2494
    @thomasgibbs2494 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great review Michael as always. Just tried the T200 UT which was great but the hzrdus smoke rdx shaft was very firm feeling, any other shafts for more of a mid/high flight?

• @billyunair
      @billyunair 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

AMT red shaft. Have them in my T300 set.

• @chadz6728
    @chadz6728 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

“Quite like the look of the slimmer one” says every golfer in England

• @SteadyRolling
    @SteadyRolling 2 ปีที่แล้ว

It seemed that you were hitting the Callaway UT about twenty yards further.

• @paulhoughton1370
    @paulhoughton1370 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Would be great if you reviewed t200 vs u510. Seems too many you tubers are frightened to challenge tech for fear of losing money from the sponsors

• @jergernice1
    @jergernice1 2 ปีที่แล้ว

i have t200 5 iron. it goes 200 with above average height. i feel like i want this or the 505 to replace my 220 hybrid. id like a bit more forgiveness.... 505 or stick with t200? if 505 what loft? if the 505 has more offset id likely want to increase the loft of the 3 maybe to close to a 4? anyone with thoughts?

• @amirsaatari8202
    @amirsaatari8202 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey there, may i be able to adjust by bending the 505U? Loft & lie

• @wheel4premium
    @wheel4premium 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video!

• @ReidyReidRj
    @ReidyReidRj 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Was that HZRDUS RDX the Blue or Black? Does anyone know if the hybrid versions of the rdx will be available as aftermarket or only for manufacturers?

• @phillipismay3585
    @phillipismay3585 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great look fantastic, u505 can I get with a Senior Flex? Would that work for me only at 75mpm? Is that too slow for a Utility

• @jkgolf3060
      @jkgolf3060 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Depends what flight you'd be looking for, I feel that you would struggle to get it up in the air

• @davidmaxfieldgolf
    @davidmaxfieldgolf 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Honest opinion but I don’t understand the size of the U505 which is supposed to be a players utility iron. Looks so chunky. T200 looks great though

• @TheMachoMan
    @TheMachoMan 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Would a 4i utility be a good option be better than a "normal" 4i if you don't want to go 2i or 3i?
    I like hitting 4i off the turf (and sometimes off the tee) but need some forgiveness and wondered if these irons would fit in that slot.

• @glennframpton8756
      @glennframpton8756 3 ปีที่แล้ว

yeah I'm going to get a t200 as my 4 iron , think it will be a good option

• @Spacegose
      @Spacegose 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I play the u500 3 iron and prefer to hit it over my 4 iron in my apex pro set. I’m considering picking up the 4 iron utility in the T200 and even the 2 iron utility and taking my 4 iron and 3 wood out of the bag. The 3 iron utility is super easy to hit if you swing fast enough and I don’t have to worry about getting too under it. Obviously go and hit it and make sure you like it, because I had two friends with me that hated hitting the utility iron, but I much prefer it.

• @paulmcgee1867
    @paulmcgee1867 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The T200 shown in the bag looks damaged already

• @simonhague2674
    @simonhague2674 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

shame not to see the ball flights...