One Reason To Buy a Fury | Honda Fury VT1300

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 15 ก.ย. 2024
  • One Reason To Buy a Fury | Honda Fury VT1300
    Today, I will give you one reason to buy a Fury. Now there are several reasons why a Honda Fury may be a good motorcycle for you, but that is for you to decide. Ride along with me as I talk about this VT1300 and go into a little detail of one main reason to buy a Fury. Make sure to leave us your comment below!
    Thanks for watching! Don't forget to LIKE / COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE!
    Bikes -
    2019 H-D Road King Special
    2018 H-D Softail Heritage
    2011 Honda Fury
    2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
    Follow me on social media.
    Facebook - / twowheeld
    Instagram - / twowheeld
    TikTok - vm.tiktok.com/...
    Follow Mrs.TWOWHEELD
    Facebook - / mrs.twowheeld
    Instagram - / mrs.twowheeld
    Website -
    Coming Soon! www.twowheeld.com
    Email -
    dustin@twowheeld.com
    Fan Mail and Sticker Swap-
    TWOWHEELD
    PO Box 811
    Watertown, SD 57201
    #hondafury #motovlog #twowheeld

ความคิดเห็น • 37

• @TWOWHEELD
    @TWOWHEELD  9 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Thanks for watching TWOWHEELD friends! Let’s chat in the comments!

• @KennySmith-o1u
      @KennySmith-o1u 9 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

VT1100

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  8 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

@KennySmith-o1u I knew what you meant. 😊

• @pentachronic
    @pentachronic 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Have to agree it’s got some gorgeous lines!

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  5 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Yes! Those lines!

• @wrightjw1975
    @wrightjw1975 9 วันที่ผ่านมา +4

The Fury has been on my list for a long time. I’ll have one before next riding season.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  9 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

They are fun bikes to ride, that’s for sure!

• @davidbreen4353
      @davidbreen4353 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

ME TOO!!

• @davidbreen4353
    @davidbreen4353 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

Your 1st reason to buy a Fury is the number 1 reason!! I ride a Rebel 500 for now, i have had this bike a little over 3 years. I like to tell people, put a Harley V twin, Indian, Victory, Kaw, doesn't matter, then put a Fury next to them. The Fury blows them away in style and my opinion class!! i have been a sub for 2 months now, because of the Fury. I like the white with black frame and engine heads, but i would prefer chrome wheels, mini apes, and a different air cleaner. Oh yeah, i wouldn't buy a Fury to make friends, i'am 69 years old, I am going to buy(probably used)a Fury to ride, if i make friends, ok, but i just love that bike, and love to ride. until next time.

• @TWOWHEELD

Thank you for subscribing from seeing we have a new to us Fury! It is such a fun bike to have in the lineup! I know there are a lot of ways to change them up, or any bike for that matter, but this one is just perfectly my style. The Fury stands out to me in the entire Honda lineup. Something about it. That’s awesome to hear you are gonna buy one! You will will be amazed after riding your Rebel 😀

• @SFJ.Sparky
    @SFJ.Sparky 7 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

That is a great looking scooter !!!! I actually looked at these before I moved out here to SD. I did like the stormtrooper helmet Idea. There's a guy around Custer that rides around in a stormtrooper outfit. It would go great with your fury.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  7 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

Thank you! We saw that guy last year when we were in Custer, but didn’t see him this year when we were there. 😆 It would be cool to have, but I’m not THAT into Star Wars to get the helmet/suit. 😂

• @SFJ.Sparky
      @SFJ.Sparky 7 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

@@TWOWHEELD It was 3 years ago when I first watched your Cobra Streetrod Slashdown Exhaust Full Detailed Install | Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Cobra Exhaust DIY. Dude how time fly's !!!

• @TWOWHEELD

I swear time is going faster than it ever has!

• @deormanrobey892
    @deormanrobey892 9 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

The motor gorgeous.

• @TWOWHEELD

Thank you!

• @PaulsMotoZen
    @PaulsMotoZen 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Making a Stormtrooper helmet sounds like fun. Get a white helmet, then purchase some black reflective tape, hmm, sounds like fun.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  8 วันที่ผ่านมา +4

I do get a lot of people referencing to this bike as a Stormtrooper bike, so that would be fitting.

• @roy9161
    @roy9161 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

1st.. thing about talking to strangers 😂😂 honestly I would not teach my kids that, I would teach know how to talk to people and how to deal and so on.. but about this bike there's a lot more i want on this bike.. this bike is good but needs a lot of things in my opinion.. better bar's, better tech, better head lights i mean I can go on

• @TWOWHEELD

It’s a lot like the Shadow, or some of the other Honda bikes. They come out with something, and then don’t change it. Like, ever. 😆 I agree, the newer ones are practically the same bike. They added an ABS option at one time, but that’s probably one of the only changes. So you are definitely not wrong in bringing that up. 😀

• @Pabloman333
    @Pabloman333 7 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Sure, it looks great, but doesn't the long wheelbase make is difficult to maneuver?

• @TWOWHEELD

You know, at first it was a little different compared to our other bikes, but now I don’t even notice it. The person we bought it from learned to ride on this motorcycle and served her very well. I look at that as being pretty easy to ride. 😊

• @hardwaterfanatic
    @hardwaterfanatic 9 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

What aftermarket options are on this bike? Definitely a bike I could see myself riding.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  9 วันที่ผ่านมา +4

Oh boy. Almost everything. 😂 turn signals have been relegated, the foot controls have been changed, the levers are different. The mirrors, the grips, the headlight, the exhaust, the rear fender has been lowered, license plate bracket, the wheels have been powder coated. I know there are probably a few other things I am missing that have been changed, but it gives you an idea. 😆 It is definitely not stock. I think you would be comfortable on it compared to the Shadow. Make a trip down and sit on them. 😉

• @paulwaldrop2262
    @paulwaldrop2262 7 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Almost bought a fury a few years back, but way too much plastic on it for my taste.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  6 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

Yeah. There are pros and cons to it. Keeps the bike lighter and keeps the cost down, but every cover on the bike is plastic.

• @PainterD54
    @PainterD54 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

I'm sure glad I bought a 1300 VTX instead of a Fury. I really don't like the looks of that "factory chopper". And the fact hat it's fuel injected didn't excite my either. I am old school and like carbs anyway. And the older VTXs have more H.P. too. You'd think with fuel injection it would have more H.P. I like to take mine on long trips too and the Fury is just a bar bike.

• @TWOWHEELD

Thank you for watching and commenting. I would imagine it was all part of their plan, to tone the power down and appeal to a little different demographic? I could jump on and do a hundred miles at a crack how this is setup, but if I want to go further, I take my Road King Special. Ride safe!

• @pentachronic
      @pentachronic 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

I had a carb bike and it was shit in the high mountains. Always adjusting the mixture to get it right. FI is way more reliable/efficient/environmentally friendly/powerful and there’s a reason all modern cars and motorcycles use them.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  5 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

@pentachronic there are those hardcore carb guys out there, that like being able to adjust them manually, and then there are the rest of us. 😆 I have both at home, but I like the convenience of EFI.

• @pentachronic
      @pentachronic 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +3

@@TWOWHEELD I understand that and I used to feel the same way until I started doing sea level to high altitude rides in California. Carbs are a PITA for reliability. If you want to constantly muck around with your mixture and have to pull over on the side of the road, that’s your call. I chose reliability and convenience over that.

• @TWOWHEELD
      @TWOWHEELD  4 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

@pentachronic yeah, that makes complete sense! It’s one thing to ride close to the same elevation, but in your case with varying altitude, I see how that would be a PITA!

• @KennySmith-o1u
    @KennySmith-o1u 9 วันที่ผ่านมา +2

I was very interested in the Fury until I found the 1300 Fury 57HP was 10 HP less than my VT1100 1999 Shadow Spirit 67HP

• @TWOWHEELD

Interesting! I would have to look into that!

• @pentachronic
      @pentachronic 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

What are the torque numbers ? That’s more important !!

• @TWOWHEELD

Thanks for watching TWOWHEELD friends! Let’s chat in the comments!