How to change drive motor gear oil - Bobcat T190

แชร์
ฝัง

ความคิดเห็น • 16

• @troy7686
    @troy7686 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have a 2008 T190 joystick control with 976 hrs on it and had the same color and amount come out of my drive motors. Did not smell vary good either. 8 oz bobcat oil is 20 bucks. Not knowing, bought 2 over priced bottles. So much for quality service not saying i wouldn't even use one bottle for both sides. Air pressure helped push out a little but not much more. Looking for a fluid safe to rinse out old stuff. 1.5 oz leaves a high Contaminating factor.
    When track is off you might think to change the o-ring on the (fragile)385.00 speed sensor. My o- rings are leaking and covers are packed with dirt. Need a mirror 3/16 allen wrench and a pinky sized cork. Hydo fluid gushes out. Thanks for the video, panic level went down…. A little

• @85ccmaster
      @85ccmaster  ปีที่แล้ว

Glad it helped you some!

• @kyj.wilson4327
    @kyj.wilson4327 3 ปีที่แล้ว

All 6 bolt pattern drives have seal issues (12 bolt replacements are upgraded and no issues). To extend the life of the 6 bolt, just pump it full of chassis grease. It seems hillbilly, but the bearings last a lot longer.

• @maritimebiker8665
    @maritimebiker8665 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Have you ever had any problems after using the Lucas oil? It's crazy what they want for Bobcats recommended oil, plus I have to drive 100 miles just to buy it!

• @85ccmaster
      @85ccmaster  5 ปีที่แล้ว

No problems at all! Bobcat brand is marked way up

• @BikerFail16
    @BikerFail16 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Where did you find the 75w-90 specs including the amount of fluid needed?

• @85ccmaster
      @85ccmaster  6 ปีที่แล้ว

I have a manual but I also found them on the internet on fourms

• @rpoperations7715
      @rpoperations7715 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I looked up the manual online and can’t find the reference. I’m sure the Lucas oil will be okay but everyone else suggest getting bobcat oil. So confused on what to do

• @ericbrinson9741
    @ericbrinson9741 4 ปีที่แล้ว

What size threads are in the holes on the sprocket to thread a bolt into to push the sprocket off

• @85ccmaster
      @85ccmaster  4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Im not sure. Id try heating it and hitting the sprocket with a rubber hammer or a block of wood

• @ericbrinson9741
      @ericbrinson9741 4 ปีที่แล้ว

nobodys home I ended up getting it out there’s a video on my channel of it. You’re right it wasn’t stuck

• @user-tr4op2fm7v
    @user-tr4op2fm7v 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

no one changes this until they fail. Weak spot on these. Tiny amount of oil. Thanks

• @lightning9279
      @lightning9279 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Designed purposely like that by bobcat to generate revenue for the dealers.

• @MichaelS0614
    @MichaelS0614 24 วันที่ผ่านมา

Did you seriously say 1.5 ounces? What's the point of designing it that way? I take shots heavier than that!

• @85ccmaster
      @85ccmaster  24 วันที่ผ่านมา

lol yeah they didn’t have much