Bobcat Hydrostatic Drive Motor Service Oil Change T595

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 28 ส.ค. 2024
  • Bobcat T595 drive motor oil change. Bobcat recommends changing the oil in the drive motor every 500 hours. The correct oil for the T450, T550, T590, and T595 can be found here:
    www.bobcatpart...
    Contact us
    www.4tetradgroup.com
    To schedule a consultation: www.4tetradgro...
    www.4tetradgro...
    www.tetradcycl...
    / tetradgroupllc
    / tetradcycles
    Check out our new podcast where we discuss Bobcat and other compact construction equipment.
    spotifyanchor-...
    #bobcatrepair #howididit #bobcat

ความคิดเห็น • 36

• @duxnlabs
    @duxnlabs 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for the clear and concise content. **Update on my T650 A/C blower. I replaced it the entire unit. All three speeds now working fine. Must have been a failing resistor. Thanks for the info you provided me. Jay

• @dgb5820
    @dgb5820 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great video 12 ounces or 354 ml and yes the drive motor changes are critical at every 500 hours

• @chadewacker
    @chadewacker 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

“Two ugga duggas on the torque specs”. Classic. 😃

• @samuelw.3992
    @samuelw.3992 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

And it’s important to note the drive motor is a very very expensive part to. 😂 yet people neglect them.

• @LovetoPlayGuitars
    @LovetoPlayGuitars ปีที่แล้ว

Upon loosening the bottom bolt, I found out the hard (and splashy) way that the oil is under significant pressure.

• @fireprotection13
    @fireprotection13 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I was changing my T595. When I drained the old oil 23 oz came out of each one. Any thoughts of why so much was in them?

• @profesias82
    @profesias82 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice work

• @Mechanicturfgear
    @Mechanicturfgear 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

any videos for the T590 . i guess its every 500 hrs too but only takes around 60ml in each but tracks have to be removed . Have to replace tracks anyway and service instructions I have are pretty lame

• @teknikal2
    @teknikal2 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I have a 2014 T650 ALJG that used to be a sunbelt rental unit that has been repainted. Everything works great except some play in the pins. I'm really wondering about the drive motor oil condition. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the oil capacity and type should be for the drive motor. I have the single speed unit with 6 bolts. Love your videos on the T590 since it's similar.

• @billwhite9782
    @billwhite9782 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have a 2015 t590 not 2 speed . The final drives dont look the same and I dont see any drain or fill plugs . Thanks for your video and do you have any advice for my machine . Thanks

• @tetradgroup
      @tetradgroup  3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Excellent question, the older single speed 12 bolt motors are the ones that get neglected the most and not changing the oil is the cause of majority of failures on that motor. You will need to remove the track and drive sprocket. You will see a plug on top and bottom of motor behind the sprocket mounting flange. After you drain the oil you will fill it with 2oz of Bobcat high performance synthetic drive motor oil part number 7024981.
      www.bobcatparts.com/fluid/7024981-bobcat-synthetic-drive-motor-oil-8-oz.html

• @jasonboard5504
      @jasonboard5504 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks for that, I just bought the Service manual and was looking for that information. Bought it last year at 2000 HR and have put 450 on it.
      Going though and doing all the maintenance for 500 and 1000 HR's because I have no idea what was done before hand.@@tetradgroup

• @plainandsimple1
    @plainandsimple1 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

My 2015 bobcat t750 only has one drain/fill hole, I rotated it to the bottom and added some compressed air to get the old oil out. Then I rotated till it was horizontal and filled till it came out of the hole. Is this enough oil or should I have made the hole vertical/ on top and fully filled it? I can't seem to find much information at all on doing this in my machine. Thank you!

• @tetradgroup
      @tetradgroup  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The hole should be on top and refilled with 6.1oz of Bobcats high performance synthetic oil 7024981 which is an 8oz bottle and no markings to know how much you have added so I will weigh it or mark the bottle in 4ths and use ¾ bottle to properly fill your motor. I've always had the hole at the top so I can't honestly remember if you can get a full 6 oz in the motor with the hole in the horizontal position.

• @plainandsimple1
      @plainandsimple1 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@tetradgroup what size hose is that that fits in the fill port?

• @firewoodsolutions
    @firewoodsolutions 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does Hoosier make those racing tracks?

• @tetradgroup
      @tetradgroup  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Those things will hook, just added a wheelie bar!

• @johnmartin1569
    @johnmartin1569 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

I had that oil changed at 500 hours, now just under 800 hours, no leaks but getting a loud squeaking from the drive motor area. Is there any other lubrication points or should I change out that oil again.

• @tetradgroup
      @tetradgroup  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

I would definitely drain and inspect the oil. Hopefully the brakes are not dragging. The oil should be somewhat clean.

• @victorhernandez769
    @victorhernandez769 2 ปีที่แล้ว

please show of a video of bobcat t 590 final drive motor seal thank you...

• @slawekkrauze2783
    @slawekkrauze2783 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I just have 2019 T590 and my dealer told me I only need 2oz per drive. Can you confirm how often should I change it on this machine?
    Thanks

• @tetradgroup
      @tetradgroup  2 ปีที่แล้ว

2019 should be 12 oz per side

• @tetradgroup

Should be changed every 500 hours

• @slawekkrauze2783

@@tetradgroup thanks for quick reply. My dealer still claims that service manual page 231 says 2oz. So confused since it says on earlier models yet how do I find out if I have earlier model?

• @tetradgroup

@@slawekkrauze2783 does your drive motors look like the one in the video? What's the serial number

• @slawekkrauze2783

@@tetradgroup yes just called another dealer and he told me 2 oz but when I gave him my pin he said its 12 oz. I guess there is few different drives for this machine and they take 2 or 8 or 12 oz each.

• @lukejohnson8110
    @lukejohnson8110 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Dealership had given me 7270875 I have a 595 will this oil not work?

• @tetradgroup

Same oil but that is 17oz and you only need 12oz, be careful not to overfill

• @lukejohnson8110

Wow I just realized that it is 17.5 oz bottle . I can't believe they gave me the wrong size and oil. I would have been totally screwed If I dumped that in. Thankyou for the quick reply and advice. If I can measure it correctly,you think this oil is okay to use?

• @tetradgroup

@@lukejohnson8110 yes, it's same oil. The 17oz bottle is for the 700-800 loaders. Just measure as close to 12oz and you should be good.

• @lukejohnson8110

I am changing the oil cause 10 hours ago I had noticed the tlmachine was not turning properly I immediately got out of machine and noticed plug was missing so I took to dealership,they ordered a plug and put it in and filled it up they told me to drive it 10 hours then drain the fluid and refill. I have noticed a tiny bit of metal in the fluid and am really hoping I did not too much damage to the drive motor.

• @lukejohnson8110

Would I be wasting my time or foolish to repeat this process again or twice more to help maybe if there is any metal shaving to drain out