Volvo S90 / V90 / V90CC buyers guide (2016-2024) Avoid buying a broken Volvo (D4 D5 T5 T6 T8)

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 13 ม.ค. 2024
  • Volvo V90 S90 V90 Cross Country 2016-2024 Buyers guide for 2.0d, powerpulse, and hyrbid T8. Find the Volvo Wagon or saloon for sale that is right for you and know what maintenance is needed before you decide should you buy a Volvo S90 and V90. Avoid buying the cheapest broken Volvo S90 and V90 and find the Volvo V90 Cross Country that can go off-road and V90 estate on-road without breaking the bank. Avoid the mistake of buying a cheap Volvo with common faults as a project and attempting to fix it. This buyer's guide covers 2016 Volvo S90, 2017 Volvo S90, 2018 Volvo S90, 2019 Volvo S90, 2020 Volvo S90, 2021 Volvo S90, 2022 Volvo S90, 2023 Volvo S90 and 2024 Volvo S90.
    Owners and buyers looking for a guide on what to look out for may find our guide useful and if you are considering a used Volvo V90 or S90 or a competitor like a Mercedes S-Class or BMW 7 Series of the same age then don't forget to check out our other videos. The D5 and T8 engine will be popular with European buyers but the T5 and T6 will also have markets that have high demand, especially the USA.
    The common problems discussed in our buyer's guide to the S90 and V90 include maintenance, high mileage, and recalls.
    ➡️➡️➡️ 📖 -- 🟡 Miles Driven book 🟢 - amzn.to/47NeoC2
    If you want to support The Miles Driven check out the products below 😁 👕 -- Merch Shop - themilesdriven.myspreadshop.com/
    For our podcasts search 'the miles driven' wherever you get your podcasts.
    Link to full podcast episodes - linktr.ee/themilesdriven
    To find out more about The Miles Driven, check us out on social or leave us a comment down below on what you think is best.
    www.themilesdriven.com
    / themilesdriven
    / themilesdriven
    linktr.ee/themilesdriven
    Legal and disclaimer - Any content not originally created by The Miles Driven remains the property of the original owner and is editorialised for media reporting. All content is used within the confines of media reporting/editorial use and is transformative in nature to inform others with new information and content about cars and vehicles. We use no more of the original content than necessary in alignment with U.S copyright law for fair use and U.K fair dealing. We accept no liability for the purchase of vehicles using our guide and suggest thorough due diligence by individual professional inspections before making a buying decision.
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 11

• @themilesdriven
    @themilesdriven  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

📖 -- Miles Driven book - amzn.to/47NeoC2
    if you want to support The Miles Driven check out the products below 😁
    👕 -- Merch Shop - themilesdriven.myspreadshop.com/
    Podcast - linktr.ee/themilesdriven
    www.themilesdriven.com
    instagram.com/themilesdriven/
    facebook.com/themilesdriven
    ➡ Check out fiction books by Miles
    📖 -- First book - amzn.to/3W8owip
    📚 -- First in Heist series - amzn.to/3w6JBiU
    📘 -- Short read (Novella) - amzn.to/3ZCcVLC

• @louisgoniva2504
    @louisgoniva2504 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

The research you've done for this is super impressive. Definitely notice a lot of turbo lag on my d4 v90 will have to look into that now😆 Thanks for making this

• @tudoriusmaximus
    @tudoriusmaximus 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Thank you for the details

• @qasim7684
    @qasim7684 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Really nice!

• @themilesdriven
      @themilesdriven  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks hope it is useful for you 👍

• @julle50
    @julle50 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Great informative video. Well done!
    Looking to buy a 2020 s90 t6 with 47k miles (75000km) for about 29k£. What are the common issues with this model and what should I be looking out for?
    Also, does s90 have air suspension?
    This specific car has alot of kit including b&w so that's why I'm interested in it, otherwise I am looking at 530i, Arteon r, Cupra formentor.

• @themilesdriven
      @themilesdriven  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks 😁 it looks like the air suspension was optional in some markets and standard on higher specification in others. If the one you are looking seems to have lots of extras fitted it is likely to have it 👍

• @ichimdan-mihail753
    @ichimdan-mihail753 13 วันที่ผ่านมา

I drive Volvo since 2007, a S60 2.4 T and an XC60 D5. I'm looking for a new one but I will not buy an S90 made in China or Malayasia...

• @johnb8956
    @johnb8956 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

How come the S90/V90 have been discontinued?

• @_CUBED_
      @_CUBED_ 6 วันที่ผ่านมา

Volvo makes more money from SUV's