Best Lenses for the Canon Rebel T7

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 17 ก.ค. 2024
  • In this guide, I'll be covering the best lenses I have used with the Canon Rebel T7.
    Shop these lenses:
    Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - amzn.to/3TzC095
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L - amzn.to/3Pma8mm
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro - amzn.to/3PevyBx
    As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue making videos like this. Thank you for your support!
    0:00 - Intro
    0:31 - 1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
    2:59 - 2. Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L
    6:00 - 3. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro
    8:34 - Conclusion
    Written Review:
    www.imaginated.com/blog/best-...
  • บันเทิง

ความคิดเห็น • 15

• @natetorresphotography
    @natetorresphotography  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - amzn.to/3TzC095
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L - amzn.to/3Pma8mm
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro - amzn.to/3PevyBx
    As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue making videos like this. Thank you for your support!

• @honzajuricka2612
    @honzajuricka2612 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

This video is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.

• @alandelgado798
    @alandelgado798 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Nice video, I just ordered the canon t7 (again) long story lol but im excited to use it & learn more about photography

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Awesome! Yes it's a great camera to start with 📸

• @TaeInfinite
    @TaeInfinite 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Great video!
    I started Street Photography last summer and yeah, I love the 50MM. Currently looking for a Zoom Lens. This vid helped. Thanks bud.

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Great to hear, hope you're having fun. Thanks!

• @mannyvalencia9565
    @mannyvalencia9565 22 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

This video saved me! my son! Thank you so much. Will recommend this page to my grade 9 son who's into photography!

• @e3nnsar
    @e3nnsar 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

nice video bro ! my dad bought me the canon t7 with kitlens at 2020 and i learned a ton of stuff that even tutorials on youtube couldn’t teach me . and i managed to get back the money i spent on it by working with different photography studios , going to weddings etc but currently im focused on some other stuff and i cant have much time using the camera but i will save cash to buy the 50mm lens cuzz i love portraits mostly

• @e3nnsar
      @e3nnsar 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

and a flashlight with softbox is in my wishlist too

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Awesome! Yes it's a great lens thanks for watching 📸

• @Crackale1047
    @Crackale1047 หลายเดือนก่อน

Which one I should I get if I want to take pictures of nature ? I’m confused

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  หลายเดือนก่อน +4

The Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 is the most affordable and is good if you want portrait-like shots of wildlife or plants where you want the subject to stand out against a blurred background. The only con with this lens is that it's fixed focal length which means it doesn't zoom and can only take shots at 50mm which isn't that far.
      The Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L is a zoom lens that can range cover a wider range (24-70mm) if you want to capture both up close and far. Only con is that it's more expensive
      The Canon EF 10mm f/2.8L Macro is a macro lens which means it's meant for extremely close-ups shots like of flowers, insects, etc.
      I'd recommend either the 50mm or the 24-70mm. I'd say go for the 50mm if you also plan on shooting portraits as well and the 24-70mm if you strictly want to shoot landscapes and nature. Hope that helps!