• @pierrederesistance
    @pierrederesistance 6 ปีที่แล้ว +64

My fave btcc car ever

• @theeeMitchi
      @theeeMitchi 6 ปีที่แล้ว

that circlejerk tho

• @joshchambers902
      @joshchambers902 6 ปีที่แล้ว +14

that was the 850, unless you just mean volvo in general.

• @esotericman22
      @esotericman22 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Record number of race wins is Ford with 250 counting down to Rover with 33. Volvo isn't even in the top 10 manufacturers....So how can anyone possibly say best BTCC car ever? Stats don't lie.

• @esotericman22
      @esotericman22 6 ปีที่แล้ว +10

And I've just seen you said 'my favourite' car ever. I'm a dick. Respect.

• @cmartin_ok
      @cmartin_ok 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

This is the first V70 which was largely based on the 850 that raced in the BTCC. The first "proper" V70 had the "shoulders" below the windowline. Parents had an 850 2.5 10-valve manual which suffered from a couple of non-trivial issues (including a repeated non-start one that led to them selling it) and replaced it in 2004 with a V70 D5 163 auto, which in some ways isn't as good (more cramped front footwells, worse forward visibility - 850 had slimmer front pillars). Good luck with this purchase; we once had a taxi ride to Heathrow in one that had done circa 300,000 miles without any major work being done to it

• @adeykitch1819
    @adeykitch1819 6 ปีที่แล้ว +50

When the world comes to an end mate that Volvo will still be running, good choice Danny.

• @stevefood7389
    @stevefood7389 6 ปีที่แล้ว +36

V70= The best estate car ever made. When the Audi went pop I said you needed a Volvo. Awesome seats, surprising sound system and the best build quality on the road.
    You don't need Bluetooth in a Volvo, embrace the inner Volvo driver: Radio 2 and Radio 4 all the way. I bought my first Volvo aged 18, I need another; probably a V70 D5 manual.

• @dannyDC2
      @dannyDC2  6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Radio 2 is my jam regardless. :D

• @Salpeteroxid
      @Salpeteroxid 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Those are shit, even here in Sweden were they used to be common second only to Volvo I barely see any of them on the road before. >9000 series rusts away and the newer has engine failures and transmission failures all around.

• @user-py8di4nm2t
      @user-py8di4nm2t 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@Cockney John saab is shit

• @yoyocrackatow1234
    @yoyocrackatow1234 6 ปีที่แล้ว +29

i like the PTA spec motor, Gus Fring approves 👍.

• @Thumbii
    @Thumbii 6 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Nice! I own a V70 T5 -98 myself! I have a tip for you, remove the rubber strip just underneath the window on the tailgate, it's a major designfault.. It collects dust, water and such and makes the tailgate rust like hell.

• @Mrb00st
    @Mrb00st 6 ปีที่แล้ว +6

98 V70 T5 was probably the best car Volvo ever made - well, FWD anyway. It's proper quick and easy to fix with a basic toolset. The year before Ford ruined them, putting in a shit electronic throttle body and COP and networked modules and coded keys and complicated shit. Wonderful car. And fast too. With just a tune they're a two gear burnout machine.

• @B.Walker.
    @B.Walker. 6 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Bullet proof mate.... sometimes I wish I had an automatic when I'm stopping and starting in traffic and Volvo make safe crash cars and the cops used the T5... the RS focus also has a Volvo engine, gd car.

• @liamk82ify
    @liamk82ify 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Nice car man, always had a soft spot for these. Something right about a fast wagon. Btw loving that sweet harmony in the background 👍

• @Greg.Bosworth
    @Greg.Bosworth 6 ปีที่แล้ว

awesome choice in a car! it will be the perfect daily/parts runner. reliable, safe, and still decently quick. the auto will be nice for daily driving too. cant wait to see where you go with this! growing up my parents had a 240 wagon and it was one of the best dailies so that body shape is bringing back childhood memories!! loving the variety on the channel and its awesome to see the full spectrum of cars that you personally enjoy

• @MrStamford78
    @MrStamford78 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great car! We had one as our family car for nearly 15 years.
    You will love it Danny!

• @TheMick26
    @TheMick26 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey Danny. Loved the intro, mate. Now that's the proper way to introduce a new car to the channel.😆 Remember the old slogan from waaaay back? Volvo - They're boxy, but they're good!🆒👍 It looks like the V70 wagon has a lot going for it, even if it goes against some of your standards (automatic gearbox, turbo, etc.). Lots of creature comforts for a daily and the volume of that boot is amazing! Let's get this party started. Have a good week, dude.✌

• @jdmfreak22
    @jdmfreak22 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Damn you Danny. I was happy with the 323. How is it that I'm happier with this? Keep enjoying different cars for the ones like me that can't. Love it!

• @toddmiller1933
    @toddmiller1933 6 ปีที่แล้ว +32

Geography teacher drew it with a non shatter ruler

• @russellbrown8377
      @russellbrown8377 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Them ones that did shatter when you smashed it onto the side of the desks?

• @dannyDC2
      @dannyDC2  6 ปีที่แล้ว +3

No they're the shatter ones. Learn your rulers boi

• @anthonybelton-ford3124
    @anthonybelton-ford3124 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Danny your a legend!!!! Always wanted one of these motors, looking forward to some autobahn episodes of this beauty

• @westdonovan2255
    @westdonovan2255 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I love dannydc2 haha so honest so northern and works on his owns cars! Keep doing what you’re doing mate, loving the frequent uploads too 😁✌🏻

• @PistonsHappy
    @PistonsHappy 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Like the new car dude! I picked up a 740 a couple of months ago and fell in love with it instantly and it was my first volvo! that T5 though! all the smiles per miles!

• @simonlaursene36
    @simonlaursene36 6 ปีที่แล้ว

My dad used to have one of those, when I was growing up, and I loved that car! You're gonna love it too dude.

• @WhereverHugo
    @WhereverHugo 6 ปีที่แล้ว +17

As a swede I approve of this car ;)

• @mattvaughan180
    @mattvaughan180 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Dan you made a good choice there mate,you could sleep in that boot easily,I owned a Volvo S60 d5 for my 50 mile each way commute to work and it never let me down,the seats are so comfortable and it went well too was bsr remapped 220bhp diesel 50mpg get in,all you need now is a ‘triggers broom’ sticker,👍

• @haunter4708
    @haunter4708 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Haven't seen one of your videos pop up for ages for some reason but this was a great watch. I have the exact same outlook on Volvos: never been crazy about them but always thought they were kinda cool, also have massive respect for what Volvo has done for the automotive industry.
    I remember when I was about 5 asking my dad why Volvos always had their headlights on! 😋

• @MrRobinwhatley
    @MrRobinwhatley 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

That's awesome. Had a 2.5 for a daily, ran lovely. You can swap out the head unit for anything double DIN easy enough. Just boat round in it and it will be everything you ever need in a daily. Just check the coolant hoses haven't rusted through- overheated engine wrote mine off :s

• @ianwalters11
    @ianwalters11 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Danny I’m new to the channel I think you’ve made a great choice. I had the 850 T5 estate in red. 1 owner FVSH and oil changed every 5000 miles and I was 2nd owner bought it at 159000 miles. A 1995 model owner for about 5 years and sold it with 250000 on clock. Bit of a power steering leak at that point and sure the engine was burning a bit of oil but that 5 cylinder 2.3 turbo is bulletproof. The car only smoked on full boost and that was the turbo smoking but it was the ORIGINAL turbo at quarter of a million miles!! Mine was the automatic too and are grew to love it especially in round town busy traffic manual becomes a ball ache. Usually ran mine on Michelin Pilot Primacy’s good tyre. And even with nice tyres like that blasting away at the lights just tore them up too much spin and torque steer. But these cars magic is booting it from say 50mph on a motorway. You’ll be amazed how many cars it will leave for dust, a surprising number of premium badges German models too. I’ve always loved Continental tyres but that’s insanity on these unless you have the money to put new front tyres on every few weeks😂. I was blown away by Continentals wet performance but the garage said whilst great they were too soft for this cars weight and power and wouldn’t last 2 minutes. If you can drive yours very sensibly it is possible to get 12000 miles out of a cool tyre like the Pilots but it will be hard! I did experiment with the front a few times with Bridgestone, Good Year and Pirelli but I found those Pilot Primacy’s the best all rounder. Not much difference in lifespan. You got heavy right foot fronts were worn out in 6 months. Budget tyres an obvious no no. I hope you enjoy your V70, unique car. PS loving the background music seems you have good taste in music and cars. Maybe we can enjoy a few pints one day and a car chit chat🍺👍. UPDATE I just realised this is a 3 year old video. Hope you enjoyed the car and hope even more so you still have it. I’ll check up on your other stuff.

• @willargent5271
    @willargent5271 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Yes lad to the Volvo, reminds me of when I was a kid and my old man had an 850 T5 and then a gold V70 R AWD “Good Car” certified👌🏼

• @danh188
    @danh188 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Absolutely love this!!! I've always been a fan of the 850/V70s, an 850R would be a blast! Good purchase man 👌

• @geoffcampbell1067
    @geoffcampbell1067 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Love a Volvo wagon! Completely understandable why you’d want something a bit more complete as a daily rather than a rolling project. Enjoy it man!

• @bzdtemp
    @bzdtemp 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice buy. You will love how well it combines being practical and good to drive. Volvo makes the best seats.

• @OTR-Raceworks
    @OTR-Raceworks 6 ปีที่แล้ว +4

A little quirk with the bonnet hinges... there is a catch on them that you can rotate to give the bonnet an extra 20ish degree of travel, so its totally clear of the engine bay.
    Ive had 3 940s and they have all had it as has a mates 850.

• @colemorgan5079
    @colemorgan5079 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

T5 awesome engine, sounds great as well very tuneable. Great choice dan

• @JonasB1
    @JonasB1 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I bought a manual from 2000 a year ago. And i am so in love with it. It's just such an awesome car.

• @xRichUKx
    @xRichUKx 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Everyone loves a T5 man! Good car for sure. Autos perfect for dailies as long as you've got something manual for fun as well, no shame there.

• @nathanwhite8329
    @nathanwhite8329 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I've literally been looking at these over the past week since seeing a thread on Pistonheads, I approve! Ovlov is best box.

• @philipl1109
    @philipl1109 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I bought a new Volvo in 2003, thought I'd keep it a few years............ still driving it and love it. 5 cyl will out last me. Best car I have ever owned.

• @civicboy40
    @civicboy40 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Love it,my dad had a 244 in the eighties and it was amazing ,and fixable with tractor parts!

• @twig3288
    @twig3288 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

check the service record to see when the timing belt was last changed.
    Do a glove test on the oil cap spout to make sure there's no pressure build up in the crank case, or you'll be needing a new rear main seal before long. If the glove inflates you'll need to service the PCV system. If you do, top tip: remove the fan shroud first for easier access.
    Check the top torque mount, make sure it's not torn. Get someone to rev it while you check for excessive back and forth rocking motion. It's probably ok, but worth checking.
    Apart from that she looks like a fine specimen.

• @csebastian71
      @csebastian71 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Totally agree doing the glove test. Also, check your front brake lines to see if they’re soft. I upgraded to stainless steel since I plan to have my 98 S70 T5 for many more years.

• @RonnieMADCHESTER
    @RonnieMADCHESTER 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Mint playlist in the background !! Always wanted an 850r

• @russellclark1978
    @russellclark1978 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice Volvo that Dan. I'm not a Volvo enthusiast but like you, I've always liked the Volvo's from afar.

• @filmbymason7058
    @filmbymason7058 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I love your Spotify Danny, same taste lad!

• @kevcahill89
    @kevcahill89 6 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Love it man. Now, crack on with the teg.

• @joem8213
    @joem8213 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great choice! Can’t beat a Volvo v70 T5! The seats look so comfy lol

• @kanneebannee
    @kanneebannee 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I love it, i love my V70n T5. The perfect daily tbh! You're gonna love it :)

• @Cjrelectrical
    @Cjrelectrical 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love an old Volvo , The T5 engine is superb . Nice one 👍🏻

• @Chaddyp100
    @Chaddyp100 6 ปีที่แล้ว +9

Much prefer this to the previous e36. Good car this

• @upfactoryracing4148
    @upfactoryracing4148 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice and clean, auto is perfect for a daily. This will work out for you Dan!

• @Riplamaxaa
    @Riplamaxaa 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I had one of these, loved everything about it. Including the view from the back corner! Also had an A6 C5 Avant ;)

• @Ascottie75
    @Ascottie75 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Im a massive old skool Volvo fan, my wife drives a S60 D5 as her daily and its also a perfect family bus. Oh and the seat, the seats are the best ever!!

• @ohthatvolvoguy6551
    @ohthatvolvoguy6551 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I own same car ( 5 speed ) you are gonna love that car. Had mine for 5 yrs now and still in love. After 4500 rpm that engine really comes to life. Enjoy your new volvo, sorry but you will be hooked soon..

• @dannyDC2
      @dannyDC2  6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

+Chris woods yeah I love how "grunty" they are up top!

• @Simon-zan
    @Simon-zan 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Certified good car! I drove one of these all over Europe and it never failed us once

• @MrAlec201178
    @MrAlec201178 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I think its cool danny and they sound mint. Keep up the good work on channel buddy

• @roelhazenberg9365
    @roelhazenberg9365 6 ปีที่แล้ว

"Like it's drawn with a ruler" LOL. Great car, 850's and v70's are such great cars.

• @nickclark6001
    @nickclark6001 6 ปีที่แล้ว +11

Did you find the bonnet hinge catches? They allow the bonnet to open vertically. You don't get interior quality like that these days 👍

• @Art_Vandelay_Industries
      @Art_Vandelay_Industries 2 ปีที่แล้ว

My mom has an old volvo and i can second the one about the build quality. Everything is so solid in there

• @jem0911
    @jem0911 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I had a manual V90 T5 for six months. Wow it was fast. Loved it.

• @MandeepSingh-kl5rq
    @MandeepSingh-kl5rq 6 ปีที่แล้ว

You got yourself a good car, can't beat the build quality of a Volvo. Side impact protection bars, big bumpers, auto box, beefy engine, shit loads of space, just screams the word SAFETY. I bought myself a V50 for my 30th Birthday and was not disappointed.

• @joepearson7716
    @joepearson7716 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Excellent choice sir!

• @davidhopper1087
    @davidhopper1087 6 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Showing your age now Danny lol. Did you get a flat cap with it . Joking apart looks really nice . And very comfortable . Best of luck with your new venture . The BM estate was a state and you realised it to late . For it's age the V70 is a real good car and ticks all the boxes .

• @stevenhickenjr
    @stevenhickenjr 6 ปีที่แล้ว

" 'av got this Volvo 'ere"
    Best accent going man!
    As for the car, that also has the best accent going. 20v Turbo

• @darrenthomas9411
    @darrenthomas9411 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Got an old Volvo estate myself. Sound system is the best with that big base in the boot, Quality. Smooth ride and those comfy leather seats. Everything on these cars spells quality from the paintwork to the dip stick. I've had loads of cars over the years and these solid lumps are better in many ways to a lot of German stuff. Plus there cheap as chips.

• @100jsanderson
    @100jsanderson 6 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Prodigy in the back 😎

• @TekkenBones
    @TekkenBones 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I just bought one of these, same colour but 2.4 n/a auto (170bhp). 250,000 miles on it. Engine sounds brand new.

• @rasz
    @rasz 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Looks solid, galvanized chassis (zinc-coat) means you shouldnt have to worry about hand sized holes, unlike last weeks wreck

• @micheltebraake7915
    @micheltebraake7915 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey Danny, good choice, he only misses a towbar. I had a Volvo 240 stationwagon long ago, a very good car :)

• @petrolhead1977
    @petrolhead1977 5 ปีที่แล้ว

I had one in the same colour combo but manual. Just watching this makes me miss it. You could load it up with family and a full load of luggage and it seemed to go just as fast!

• @rleg1073
    @rleg1073 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Loving the vulva and old school tunes!!

• @AVC-Works
    @AVC-Works 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Love your car.... perfect color, rims and interior.. For a daily an automatic is fine tough i prefer shifter

• @SWMIKE100
    @SWMIKE100 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yes I love volvos my dad had a 760 turbo intercooler and a 850 shame it wasn’t a t5 those Volvo 5 bangers are so nice

• @benjaminrhodes9611
    @benjaminrhodes9611 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

You need to sell a sticker that says "It's a GOOD CAR" or "This is a GOOD CAR" maybe "My other car is a GOOD CAR". I'd buy all three. Good stuff Dan!

• @widgets76
    @widgets76 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Love it, great choice Dan! I'm still looking for a nice clean 940!

• @Fenrir.SteinL
    @Fenrir.SteinL 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Yea, best choice! I own two V70, both from 1998. A V70 R AWD manual and a normal 2.5l n/a. Nothings better than a Volvo as a dailydriver.

• @gonzalo4307
    @gonzalo4307 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Man that thing is huge, thats a real parts hauler that haha.
    Looks good, really clean, love the boxy lines it has aswell, doesnt even look 90s it looks 80s and thats awesome.
    Hope its a good car to you and doesnt give you any headache driving it everyday, thats what really matters
    Kinda miss the e36 though, as you said it had so much potential but it needed a lot of stuff done and that didnt make it a proper daily really. How long did you own it? 1 week? Is that a record? Hope it is haha

• @maxtait-sicomori4736
    @maxtait-sicomori4736 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love it! Assuming it's a T5? I've got the saloon version, S70R in manual ;) which has has had a few mods. Would be happy for you to do a review on it

• @Leatherkid01
    @Leatherkid01 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Great purchase..... 98 is a good year for those square body V70s, i used to have one 👍😃

• @NurburgringBikerBlog
    @NurburgringBikerBlog 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Love it Dan! Great choice! 😊

• @afclementson
    @afclementson 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Got one as a daily too! Great for long drives and quick for a 20 year old wagon

• @AdSiKEGame
    @AdSiKEGame 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Step dad has a 850R in red omg that car, deffo look at the V70R's Danny. These Volvo's are over looked!

• @KeechysCars
    @KeechysCars 6 ปีที่แล้ว +5

I think you should feel legally obliged to put an exhaust on it or find a way to release the t5 sound 👌🏻

• @tonysilliker5977
      @tonysilliker5977 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

If was to be keeping car a stainless steel exhaust is way ahead. As first one rotted out on mine and now the replacement is on it's way out. Next one for mine is a 3 inch stainless steel. Yeah it's £300 but don't intend to be selling it soon.. Considering a standard exhaust is around £200 fitted it's worth the extra ton for the stainless exhaust.

• @Tanker-boss
    @Tanker-boss 6 ปีที่แล้ว

See these all the time for a reason! Good choice

• @deanodrives4966
    @deanodrives4966 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Love it mate! Auto is the way forward on our roads with busy traffic

• @tedbrookins
    @tedbrookins 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The P80 hood has secondary latches that allow 90° opening. Useful.

• @apassionfortangling3671
    @apassionfortangling3671 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I loved my T5, it was like driving silk. Brutal silk ;-) 250 horses standard, 60 in 6.9 from something that heavy.

• @tombrown5277
    @tombrown5277 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Good choice Dan you’ve got a good car on your hands there 👍🏻

• @Prime.Era.
    @Prime.Era. 6 ปีที่แล้ว

A v70R overtook me yesterday on my way to Aberdeen, bloody thing was flying always liked the look of volvos they are uniquely different

• @zloychechen5150
    @zloychechen5150 6 ปีที่แล้ว

great car. got a 98 v70 myself. same colour as yours, same wheels even, but a 2,5t awd.
    knackered though, but these don't give up.

• @andrewking1196
    @andrewking1196 5 ปีที่แล้ว

I had a volvo c70 t5 year 2000, what an amazing car, fast, luxurious, smooth and a little different. Love the old schools volvos

• @autocrossaholic
    @autocrossaholic 6 ปีที่แล้ว

thats a sweet daily. T5, moose, awesome hood hinges... what's not to love.

• @johnbumstacker
    @johnbumstacker 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Had a bog standard 2.4 140hp manual and it was surprisingly good fun, if somewhat under powered. Love that 5 cylinder sound. I agree, I'm an 80s kid and I love boxy cars and these old volvos are just cool. Gotta be a car guy I guess. I've got a P2 V70 T5 Manual now, took me ages to find a dark grey one with black interior and manual box with only 112000 on the clock. Much numb-er to drive than these early 850/70s and much less engaging but I've uprated suspension and its shocked a few period BMs 😉

• @aphex14
    @aphex14 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Not to take away from the V70, great track in the background, The Prodigy.

• @robz1471
    @robz1471 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Loved this walk around vid

• @TeamShibuyaCRXk20
    @TeamShibuyaCRXk20 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Great car Mate Volvos are very solid and the T5 is pretty fast and perfect for dayli driving. Good decision to let the touring go cheers Paul

• @Razmatazuk
    @Razmatazuk 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Good tunes, Prodigy etc. My era

• @mitchy38
    @mitchy38 6 ปีที่แล้ว

damn the prodigy experience on in the background, banging tunes sweet car!

• @lewisstreeton6802
    @lewisstreeton6802 6 ปีที่แล้ว

my parents had a 2009 v50 r design bought from new. sold it about 6 months ago and they did just over 200,000 miles in it without a single problem. great built cars and very safe i will 100% buy one soon mabey the new v50r d5

• @IOWPCV
    @IOWPCV 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Had a few T5’s most recent was a C70 GS auto in Nordic blue . Did new cam belt water pump shocks, silicon water hoses polybushed engine mounts, did loads to it in a few weeks until it was mint . Then sold it to buy a GC8 sort of wish i’d kept it and sold something else now :(
    Great cars good choice .

• @colthepirate
    @colthepirate 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Bought meself one at Christmas. I love it, but it won't tick over in traffic. A mate showed me that if I take this pipe off the engine, the 'breather' he called it, the one that opens up when you press the accellerator, and you open it up and clean it with some kitchen towels it'll start again. it's been 5 month now and every 100 or so miles it'll conk out in traffic so I have to stick the hazzards on, get out, spray it with carb cleaner and whack the kitchen roll out and clean it out, then it starts and works beautifully again. It conked out once at 60mph so I knew that wasn't related and the garage put a new coil on and it worked then 116 miles later (I reset the tripometer every time it conks) it broke down again. on the Redgeugh bridge coming out of Newcastle 20 mins after a toon match had kicked out. they weren't happy with me sticking me hazards on in the outside lane ater they'd probably lost as well. Anyone heard of this? I took the idle air control valve off, scrubbed the f out of it with carb cleaner and left it to dry before replacing it too. just annoying now, conked out today outside the dentist when I pulled up to drop our lass off. it's just embarrassing now like

• @SimpsonsClassics
    @SimpsonsClassics 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Bloody love it 👍

• @GazzR84
    @GazzR84 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Absolutely love this

• @tonysilliker5977
    @tonysilliker5977 3 ปีที่แล้ว

You will find a lot of folks will bitch a V70 Dan. But they tend to buy a puppy and not expect it to drop a log on the living room carpet. Mine has me in for £1500 in 3 year of owning outside of regular service/wear n tear. Got the thing for a steal at £800. Just renewed suspension and brakes £1500. So £2300 in 3 years not bad. A newer car could easily have been a money pit. Very happy with mine. Hope you have same luck with your V70..

• @jamesward7425
    @jamesward7425 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Really cool car Danny. Great choice ✌🏻

• @TheEpicGypsy
    @TheEpicGypsy ปีที่แล้ว

2:52 You know it's a real gearhead when they jam to Strings of Life

• @NickF14
    @NickF14 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Wahey, V70 T5 is the way it's done ;) Enjoy that glorious engine.

• @TeamAtterz
    @TeamAtterz 6 ปีที่แล้ว

I love my Gold V70 as a daily. Great choice mate.

• @jasonmackey161
    @jasonmackey161 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Loving the Ovlov man, maybe just my favorite car on the channell lol