Trangia Mini T28

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 13 ก.ย. 2024
  • These mini Trangias are rare in retail stores so I hunted around ebay and marketplace and found this one in excellent used condition.
    They are small and suitable for one person but some great meals can be prepared using the Trangia Mini.
    I have listed those youtube creators who have inspired me to go out and buy a Trangia Mini or T28:
    Luke Hamilton
    Paul Bisseker Bushcraft
    Kent Survival
    PaleoHikerMD
    Bee in the Mountain
    Camp Life bushcraft
    Redswede Outdoors
    Overland Outdoors
    Informed Explore
    Bushcraft Dave
    Scottish Wanderer
    Rob the Rover
    There are many more content creators who use a Trangia to prepare real meals on walks or on camps.

ความคิดเห็น • 13

• @nigelsheridan6229
    @nigelsheridan6229 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi Pete, thanks for the review, I found a brand new with burner and wind shield still in the box at car boot sale a few years ago for £5.00 with a used burner and wind shield, not sue the seller knew what they had, it is a great little cook set and well worth having.

• @razifmahathir2437
    @razifmahathir2437 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi from a Brit expat living in Malaysia. Nice video 👍. As soon as I saw one of these in my YT feed, I had to get one - spurred on by the fact that I ordered a 25-7 UL HA from the UK at the end of November but it's still held up due to Royal Mail strikes before Xmas and now a cyber attack of the Royal Mail.😠. Normally it's less than a week to receive stuff I've ordered. Mangaged to source my T28 from an outdoor shop in Indonesia and it arrived in les than a week. Took it out to my local woods the day it arrived and cooked pasta to go with my cuppa ; it's an awesome piece of kit for solo trips and I look forward to many years of use from it. Hopefully my 25-7 will arrive some time this year when the Royal Mail sorts itself out. Have also subbed to your channel. Cheers buddy and stay safe 👍🇲🇾

• @pamelaklemp5615
    @pamelaklemp5615 ปีที่แล้ว

I own the 28T and LOVE IT. So quick, easy, functional to use. Perfect for so many kinds of adventures too. From camping, fishing, kayaking, day tripping, boating, etc. It's not a toy like some thought it was at first. It'sa powerful little kit. Not only for backpacking but for anywhere you choose to take it.

• @dsartain3404
    @dsartain3404 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice informative video mate. I’ve had mine for a few years now and it’s coming into its own for solo day trips, lovely lunch in the woods.

• @tlarsson5514
    @tlarsson5514 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hello
    You have made a good and informative film about T28.
    Trangia has problems producing in relation to a very large order intake. This is why some items are out of stock.
    Trangia has tripled its workforce, run shifts and overtime, and has doubled its press capacity.
    Trangia has become a very popular product - partly due to Covid-19 and the Russian president's war in Ukraine. Many people want to go out into nature and at the same time increase their own home readiness.
    In the aftermath of the pandemic, some of Trangia's subcontractors have not been able to supply the required quantities of, among other things, aluminum.
    Trangia must therefore prioritize production right now, for example T25 and T27 (larger and smaller stove).
    Greetings from Sweden.

• @carmenmartinez2882
    @carmenmartinez2882 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I got mine several years ago, these days is almost impossible to find. I don’t use it that often because of the size however is absolutely priceless when I do, like going for a hike and want to make lunch, coffee etc. I keep mine in the car at all times for emergencies in case I brake down when off roading I can always fix myself something. I’ve taken it on the plane to places where I intend to enjoy nature camping and exploring, takes hardly any space and weight, I buy the fuel when I get to my destination. In short is small but mighty and extremely useful too.

• @ironkid8836
    @ironkid8836 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I got one free with a voucher I won from a claw machine with teddy bears for my kid ,I love it

• @AquaTech225
    @AquaTech225 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Should check out seasoning the pot. I did with mine an it works wonders without barely anything sticking.
    Used regular veg cooking oil. An home oven on broil to get it hot as it could go. And the stove top burner on high.
    Stuck it in the oven a little, pulled it out to the stove top, than wiped it down with napkin with oil.
    Heated the bottom of the pot an leaned it around on the sides on the burner. Than wiped it an into the oven on broil 5-10 minutes.
    Than back out same thing on the stove top on high again. Than back in the oven. After 6-8 times. It has a golden honey color of the oil baked onto it.
    Most of everything I’ve cooked in it since, with a touch of oil/butter as you would with a nonstick. Just about nothing sticks. An anything hearty to soups. No bad flavor from the oil baked on an it isn’t slowly coming off into each dish any that I can see.

• @stuiescampingadventures
    @stuiescampingadventures 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Good video Pete. Very informative.

• @petesprojects700
      @petesprojects700  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks mate. I have been lucky finding secondhand Trangia cookers on ebay and marketplace

• @alexanderportnoff2834
    @alexanderportnoff2834 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video! I have just ordered a T28 myself and I look forward to it. Will test it out soon here in the Swedish woods.

• @Jakelol1980
    @Jakelol1980 ปีที่แล้ว

The only thing i dont like about the 28 is that the fryingpan and bowl is that the bottom not all flat like on a 25 or 27.