Diablo Tuning our 2022 1320 Scatpack Challenger!/ How to Install Trinity T2

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 23 มี.ค. 2023
  • Diablo Tuning our 2022 1320 Scatpack Challenger!/ How to Install Trinity T2
    What's up, today we will be tuning our scatpack with the Diablo Sport Trinity T2 and in this video we will be showing you how to install it and what it sounds/looks like after. If you enjoyed it, let us know and be sure to leave a like and comment. Don't forget to subscribe and turn on the post notifications to get notified when we post.

ความคิดเห็น • 18

• @thebalancedwellbeing
    @thebalancedwellbeing ปีที่แล้ว

Wow!!!! Can't wait to hear it in person 💕

• @corianderson9041
    @corianderson9041 ปีที่แล้ว +1

🔥🔥

• @davidjarrell6159
    @davidjarrell6159 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Would the tuner that you picked be compatible with a 2022 Scatpack. And how long was the down time from start to finish. Great video and love y'alls content!! Keep it up

• @michaelwilcox6669

I’m a HUGE 1320 fan, so I gave you a Thumbs Up and Subscribed. My question is….what did that PCM and tuner cost??

• @e.c.mracing7478

I want to tune mine so bad..the 1320’s have a granny shift problem on the track that has to be tuned out ..but it sucks the warranty is gone the second you tune it! Car is a solid 11.7 car on the track but it could be a consistent 11.50 tuned!

• @615_pyro9
    @615_pyro9 ปีที่แล้ว

What’s your exhaust set up man sounds so good !

• @GusRT
    @GusRT  +1

Do you need a bypass cable for a 2017 challenger?

• @ianonymuz2256

Where did you get the 1320 red key

• @truthhurts228

Hi, Which exact port do you plug in the bypass cable into? I'm getting ready to tune my 2021 Shaker 392 Scat Pack Challenger, but this small part of the install is a bit murky! Is it the most outer one, or does it matter where on the green plug bar to plug it in? Thanks much and a great video!