Review: New Intermountain Tier 4 GEVO ! DCC ESU LOKSound ES44T4 ET44AC ET44C4 EF-644t T4

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 21 ก.ค. 2017
  • www.trainworld.com/search/?q=... Standard Statement Now Bulk Added to All Videos labeled Product Reviews: Review may include borrowed, discounted or otherwise provided product(s).
  • บันเทิง

ความคิดเห็น • 158

• @finnlikesplanes7110
    @finnlikesplanes7110 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I really appreciate how in depth these reviews are, especially compared to other people on youtube

• @WhiteRiverRails
    @WhiteRiverRails 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Super awesome review and locomotive! Can't wait for the Scaletrains one to come in! Glad to know Intermountain has a good Tier IV too.

• @dlm1228
      @dlm1228 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Cool I am getting a Norfolk Southern ET44AC TIRE 4 IV
      ON MY BIRTHDAY

• @jimaz6532
    @jimaz6532 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great review. So much to cover. And you can’t please everybody. But you’re correct. Each brand has some really great features and others not so much. It really depends on what you want, sound features, detail or sturdiness. Good luck if you can get all that in one locomotive.

• @JoeG-firehousewhiskey
    @JoeG-firehousewhiskey 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Some very nice looking and sounding engines. Thanks for the review

• @ModelRR3102
    @ModelRR3102 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Just got my CN version today with sound and all I can say is WOW!!! Best Intermountain model I've had to this date (and even my heaviest)!!! I can't wait to see what ScaleTrains has to offer!!!

• @altstiff
    @altstiff 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great review. LOVE YOUR SATURN 5!

• @natejackson8213
    @natejackson8213 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Great view James. I love the tier 4 locomotives so very much. They're awesome!!!!!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks Nate. I was pretty excited myself.

• @39djscottie
    @39djscottie 7 ปีที่แล้ว

James Nice review as always. The new cam is a great addition to your channel. I can see the detail on the subjects so much better. Thank you for the investment . Scottie

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for watching! Glad you like the 60fps.

• @TheMetGuy
    @TheMetGuy 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

These model locomotives are looking really good. Great review

• @iLoVeSD70Ace35
    @iLoVeSD70Ace35 7 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Awesomeness!! I can't wait for the Scale Trains ones!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks for watching!

• @matthewmcclammy357
    @matthewmcclammy357 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Beautiful locomotives! May have to get one in the near future

• @natejackson8213
    @natejackson8213 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Aaahhhh, James!!😃😃😃 I can see the trucks moving!! Awesome!!!!😃😃😃

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yep pretty cool! Thanks for watching!

• @rodneyprice5961
    @rodneyprice5961 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love new camera quality

• @MidwestRailfanning
    @MidwestRailfanning 7 ปีที่แล้ว

also I really enjoy your videos they got me into model railroading

• @railfan220
    @railfan220 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Wow! Great review, James. You highlighted some things, such as the walkway light, that I wasn't even expecting. A truly impressive model, and I can't wait to get one. Only thing IM missed is the engine cab/long hood height on the NS version with the angled exhaust compartment. It should be a little shorter, but, nonetheless, this is new territory in terms of detail. Thanks for sharing!
    -Cam

• @jlwii2000

Cam, thanks for watching. The exhaust cabinet was done in two phases by railroads. They had a block shaped version built around the locomotive exhaust and then when they ran into problems with one railroad, they adjusted later units to the angled version. The NS versions represented by the models in my video are the early version and thus correct to my knowledge.

• @railfan220
      @railfan220 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Correct. I think when they revised the exhaust compartment, they also revised the rest of the engine hood dimensions. So I meant that the engine hood just in front of the exhaust compartment actually appears slightly shorter on the later version with the angled exhaust. It's not super obvious, but if you compare photos of the two versions, the early version with the square exhaust has an engine compartment that's almost flush with the dynamic brake/alternator cabinet whereas the revised/angled version's engine hood sits slightly lower. Sorry that I wasn't super clear. I just wanted to point out my only complaint with these models because they otherwise look awesome. And again, great job with the review!

• @NSReadingLineRailfan
    @NSReadingLineRailfan 7 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Very nice locomotives, we will have to see how they compare to the ScaleTrains ones when they arrive next month.

• @jlwii2000

Thanks for watching!

• @regisbrooks8064
    @regisbrooks8064 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video of the T4s God blessed your families and friends I have a CN T4 intermountain locomotive two years now from Cobb county galleria Atlanta train show I just want the PTC Antenna BNSF buy it.

• @MidwestRailfanning
    @MidwestRailfanning 7 ปีที่แล้ว

I'm the kid who you met at railroad days in Omaha I hope you make it next year!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

cool! nice to meet you!

• @rubenperez6768
    @rubenperez6768 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Great review James I bought the BNSF and CSX, CN is next

• @MaxSupercars
    @MaxSupercars 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanx for good review!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for watching! :)

• @jlwii2000
    @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว +15

NS version has flashing ditch lights front and rear when the horn is blown. Pull test was 5.1 oz (approx 75 average freight cars), I pulled over 70 cars at one point off camera. Weight was well over 1.5 lbs and NMRA specs were all in gauge. Ditch lights can be adjusted with CV's but standard for all locomotives out of the box is flashing. Overall, an impressive locomotive and great improvements implemented by Intermountain.

• @TheSupradude26
      @TheSupradude26 7 ปีที่แล้ว

After doing all these reviews, which brand/type etc of modern locomotive do you like the best if you were going to buy a few for yourself? These Intermountains look nice, but because I've been doing n scale for so long, I haven't really kept up to date on who is making the nicest and best running HO locomotives

• @wolfgang548
      @wolfgang548 7 ปีที่แล้ว

One thing I noticed a plus on the Intermountain model is the ditch light housings are thinner to scale and more prototypical. On the ScaleTrains version they're too thick and a bit out of scale. But enough to be very noticeable. I wonder if their upcoming 9-44CW is going to have rotating bearing caps. I bet Athearn and Atlas will step up their game. It would be about time if they do.

• @nickbarman4145
      @nickbarman4145 7 ปีที่แล้ว

jlwii2000 I have a question have you reviewed any southern Pacific stuff

• @jlwii2000

The more reviews I do, the more I realize one company does not have it all. There are trade offs, there are strengths and weaknesses. Even the budget friendly locomotives may not be detailed but are very durable and won't have little pieces break off. I have yet to find a perfect locomotive but if you follow my reviews some have come close.

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว +3

an SP cab forward and some other locos as well.

• @moxieman5246
    @moxieman5246 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Just ordered one , BNSF, I can hardly wait.

• @moxieman5246
    @moxieman5246 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice, thanks James.

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for watching John.

• @mikelinzy5969
    @mikelinzy5969 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Well, you're right in my living room with this video!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Yep, lots more people are watching via Smart TV. TH-cam in general is becoming competition for network television. Thanks for your support.

• @worldaccordingtojustan1263
    @worldaccordingtojustan1263 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Great review!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks Justan.

• @dacuzzz
    @dacuzzz 7 ปีที่แล้ว

hi James.. another great review of an awesome product... i'm not 100% sure but as far as i know BNSF does not have flashing ditch lights... it might be mandated for them to do so but i have not seen it yet... lots of T4's roll through Phoenix... thanks for sharing.. vinny

• @Iron_Rails
      @Iron_Rails 7 ปีที่แล้ว

bnsf6951 BNSF ET44C4's do not have flashing ditchlights. Intermountain Tier 4's all come programmed from the factory with them to flash, a simple CV change will correct it.

• @dacuzzz
      @dacuzzz 7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

thank you for the heads up... vinny

• @evanbart4109
    @evanbart4109 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video 😀👍👍

• @PeterCPRail8748
    @PeterCPRail8748 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Excellent work by intermountain, they definitely stepped up there game and it looks like both them and scale trains are surpassing Athearn genises models by far. Athearn needs to step up game big time

• @deanpurcell7771
    @deanpurcell7771 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Wow that 1080p is amazing!

• @jlwii2000

Yep, I've had 1080p for awhile but adding 60 frames per second allows for smoother runbys.

• @IAIS96
    @IAIS96 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Impressive locomotives man I'm thinking of getting thee NS version and BNSF

• @georgeferrer23
    @georgeferrer23 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Another great review James. I have 4 scale trains engines on pre order. 2 being csx, one union pacific and a cn locomotive.

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks George!

• @georgeferrer23
      @georgeferrer23 7 ปีที่แล้ว

jlwii2000 hopefully I'll see you here in Orlando train show.

• @Ferrocarril_Chicago
    @Ferrocarril_Chicago 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Wow! Those things are incredible! I thought the Tier 3 GEVO's had amazing sound, but these are even cooler! As for the detail, I can tell they're trying to compete with Scale Trains.

• @dlm1228
      @dlm1228 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Metra MP36 407 Me too they are highly detailed! I really love the CSX Paint of I want one for Christmas 🎄 when it released it

• @SouthernPacificPatch
      @SouthernPacificPatch 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Metra MP36 407 This sounds cooler? These sound like a vacuum cleaner above idle. At least older GEVO's still chug pretty good.

• @tomfisher3344
    @tomfisher3344 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Scale Trains comes with 'keep alive' installed. That's a 20$ saving and no hassle installing one.

• @The_SEWI_Railfanner
    @The_SEWI_Railfanner 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Above the right ditch light of the Canadian national Teir 4 you're going to see a little tiny marker light

• @danielalston7884
    @danielalston7884 7 ปีที่แล้ว

I pre-ordered the scale trains version. something tells me I won't be disappointed.

• @moxieman5246
    @moxieman5246 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Just arrived, BNSF, it's beautiful. Looks. and runs great.

• @bnsfwarbonnet
    @bnsfwarbonnet 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Looks a lot better than the scale trains. Great locomotive, I can't wait to pick up some CSX ones

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for watching!

• @rrob-xx7xb
    @rrob-xx7xb 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Great review! Can you demo the different horn profiles/sound project in these? With the ScaleTrains T4 video I've seen the horn (finally!) sounds like a real thing and their SD40s are a testament to that as well. I'm curious if these two locos will use the same sound project.

• @charlesbissey9901
    @charlesbissey9901 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Saw the facebook video I was waiting and waiting and waiting then finally

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for waiting patiently.

• @charlesbissey9901
      @charlesbissey9901 7 ปีที่แล้ว

jlwii2000 you are welcome

• @vikashsaran1
    @vikashsaran1 6 ปีที่แล้ว

very good nice job

• @natejackson8213
    @natejackson8213 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thank you James for the review of your tier 4 locomotives!!!

• @jlwii2000

Thanks for watching Nate.

• @super6charger501
    @super6charger501 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice!

• @Northeast_Mainiac
    @Northeast_Mainiac 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I love that CN color scheme

• @ClearSignalJDMan
    @ClearSignalJDMan 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice the intermoutain tier 4 gevos are awesome I'm getting a intermountain csx tier 4 gevo from intermountain

• @jlwii2000

Sweet!

• @ClearSignalJDMan
      @ClearSignalJDMan 7 ปีที่แล้ว

yep stay turne for me to review the csx version

• @BNSF1848
    @BNSF1848 7 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Great review!! Now I'm torn between the scale trains version or the intermountain version.

• @skillium1300
      @skillium1300 7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

BNSF Fan 7695 you need to look closer at the scale trains gevos, there is huge differences between them

• @DansRailroad2011
      @DansRailroad2011 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Same here! I am greatly impressed, but I will stick my money on the ScaleTrains units. I am not sold on the pilot details, such as the cables, of the Intermountain Gevos for looking so flat and lifeless.

• @iLoVeSD70Ace35
      @iLoVeSD70Ace35 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

+BNSF Fan 7695 - These are awesome, but the Scale Trains ones are better yet!!

• @TheSupradude26
    @TheSupradude26 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love your videos, but you really need to find a place and mount your control for the turntable haha. Every video insee it hanging there and it bugs me lolol. All kidding aside, keep up the great vids!

• @jlwii2000

Yeah I had it mounted a long time ago but it fell. I need to fix a lot of things, I'm taking a day next week to do so. Thanks for your support and watching.

• @remikrl8080
    @remikrl8080 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hey Jiwii.
    Does Loksound work on hornby track with a Hornby DCC select? im pretty new and picked up this controller as its one of the cheaper ones.

• @DILMITH4128
    @DILMITH4128 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice. I have a request. I like to know about Kato ho and n scale train starter sets. Before I buying that train sets for my layout If you can please make reviews for the Kato starter sets.

• @zwmrailfan
    @zwmrailfan 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Will you cover the next release of them?

• @drubutleriii891
    @drubutleriii891 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Good looking Tier4 ‘s especially for CN & NS....Looking for to purchase them two . Question sir what system do you use because I’m torn between NCE and Digitrax?? Which one would you recommend??

• @LordCornholio31
    @LordCornholio31 7 ปีที่แล้ว

That BNSF looks nice!!!

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for watching Michael.

• @douglasskaalrud6865
    @douglasskaalrud6865 6 ปีที่แล้ว

They've got all this bling on the model but they can't make handrails that are plumb and square. What good do all those details do when it looks like the handrails are off a unit that went in the ditch?

• @willparsons32
    @willparsons32 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

The engine idle is just as loud as the horn... Possible to reduce engine noise or increase the horn??

• @jjgravy
    @jjgravy 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

You rushed over the NS unit WAY too quick. The only one I wanted to see. Lol. Great review regardless! Will you be reviewing the CSX and UP units once you get them?
    Thanks!
    -JG

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes, maybe then I can cover some NS detail...sorry man.

• @helious74
    @helious74 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I have that locomotive and having issues with it. The sound works but the throttle will not respond. I did do a reset but it did not work. The throttle still will not respond. Any ideas.

• @austonbraman2328
    @austonbraman2328 ปีที่แล้ว

How many of these do you have in your collection?

• @NSRailfan-yj4uh
    @NSRailfan-yj4uh 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

WOW, anybody notice that Intermountain actually made the Bearing Caps move, that's a first from Intermountain.

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Yep, it's pretty cool. I mentioned it in the review but you're right a first for Intermountain. Thanks for watching.

• @NSRailfan-yj4uh
      @NSRailfan-yj4uh 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Your welcome, love your reviews and layout.

• @GreyHoundHusky
    @GreyHoundHusky 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

good video man like it

• @xyrothryu
    @xyrothryu 5 ปีที่แล้ว

It would be nice to see a proper recording of these units done, the horn isn’t correct, and the engine isn’t even close, most notable at idle.
    Visually though it’s a good looking unit

• @georgeferrer23
    @georgeferrer23 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

But I will get my hands on at least one new intermountain Norfolk southern engine.

• @marineraptor6696
    @marineraptor6696 7 ปีที่แล้ว

wow cool i going to try get me cn one at my hobby shop. one thing worries me is dynamic break vent is not open like the es44ac units. why you may ask? some decoder generate heat and if there no areas for heat to escape it could kill the decoder in long run. my second run of bowser sd40-2 get warm after few runs. hey James did you feel if the engine get warm on few runs?

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

I did not notice it running hot, even after pulling dozens of freight cars by itself.

• @marineraptor6696

ah ok. hey have you taken the intermountain es44ac and et44ac to see the the different speed out of the box,

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

no I skipped things like that as it would have been an even longer review.

• @Iron_Rails
      @Iron_Rails 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Marine Raptor The dynamic brake vents are not see through from one side to the other because of the chassis. The way their Tier 4 chassis is designed to add weight unfortunately changes the see through ability unlike the early style gevos.

• @marineraptor6696

i know. i think on early gevo they made the see through vents let heat of the decoder out.

• @Mumbles19852007
    @Mumbles19852007 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@ JLWii2000, would you be interested in reviewing any of the new Athearn SD50's when they are released next year? I have two that I purchased in 2007 with Chessie System road name. I am asking because I have watched you videos since I subscribed to your channel, and trust your judgement on this hobby.

• @jlwii2000

Yes I'll probably pick that up to review.

• @Mumbles19852007
      @Mumbles19852007 7 ปีที่แล้ว

jlwii2000 awesome, looking forward to the review.

• @RailFanRick
    @RailFanRick 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey James my brutha from anothu Mutha! lol... Hey bro, hope you been doing OK and really appreciate all you do for us modelers. I purchased the Post 2006 water tenders from Scaletrains, The Mueum Quality Big Blow Tubine #15 and 2 UP SD40-2's Rivet Counter models and I have to say, I absolutely love what Scaletrains has done with these models! I need your opinion though, I have a UP and a BNSF Tier 4 GEVO pre ordered but after seeing this review on Intermountains model man have they stepped up the game on the Locos! Which manufacturers edition would you choose? Thanks man, I really don't want to make the wrong $450.00 decision , I know either would be awesome considering what ScaleTrains has done since they started but I wouldn't mind giving Intermountain anther chance to come back into my life Loco wise if you feel that would be the better choice! Take Care Brother!.......... Ricky'

• @jlwii2000

Ricky, it's hard to tell until I see both manufacturers final product. In the UP scheme specifically, from what I have seen so far I would slightly lean Intermountain because I am a window tinting and lighting nut. The walkway lighting and very dark window tint really hits me in the eye candy department. But I have yet to see a production version of the Scale Trains and Intermountain UP unit so that could change.

• @CHQRails
    @CHQRails 7 ปีที่แล้ว

The NS units were supposed to have operating LSL lights. Did you notice it at all?

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

I went back to look at the models and I cannot find any LSL lights.

• @CHQRails
      @CHQRails 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Darn, that stinks. I think they're in front of the number on both sides on the NS units.

• @Iron_Rails
      @Iron_Rails 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Red Raider Railfan Productions NS & CSX locomotives both have LSL light details but neither Intermountain or Scale Trains has operating LSL lights on their Tier 4 models.

• @TrainBrain2000
    @TrainBrain2000 7 ปีที่แล้ว

I love how all the model train companies copy each other on how they box there Trains

• @somatrasoeun9741
    @somatrasoeun9741 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Wow, I've never seen this kind of Competition going around with companies trying to get out the best flagship product with "rolling hub bearings". Funny stuff

• @FreightBrute
    @FreightBrute 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Will the CN DPU light operate when in DCC consist?

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

I'm not sure. I would have to get back to you on that.

• @faizonhilson
    @faizonhilson 7 ปีที่แล้ว

can you do a review on scale train n scale union pacific

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes, when it releases.

• @kellcash6800
    @kellcash6800 7 ปีที่แล้ว

So is the e bell an actual bell or just a recorded sound?

• @jonathanmchugh1391
      @jonathanmchugh1391 6 ปีที่แล้ว

GM&W Railroad recorded, but ESU does fantastic sound quality in their decoders

• @ova578
    @ova578 5 ปีที่แล้ว

How could i get this loco

• @crusty3260
    @crusty3260 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I would like to get an ES44AC from intermountain but the sound just isn't right on these Loco's. I spend a good amount of my time on the real things each week so I've become accustomed to what they sound like in real life. Kinda disappointed with the LokSound decoders. Beautiful job with the CN line up though. They have to be the most visually accurate model to date, too bad the sound doesn't match :(

• @Flyingfinn82
    @Flyingfinn82 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

James would you be willing to do a comparison video between the Intermountain and a Scale trains version if you happen to get a sample to review from scaletrains.com?

• @jlwii2000

I've ordered two UP units from Scaletrains. I will do a review of that loco. I'm not sure I'll do a vs or not. Still mulling it over. The last time I did a vs video I caught a lot of crap from fans of the loco companies. If I do a comparison it will be a features comparison. Any vs video I do has always had one loco having some features that win out and the other loco having some. It's never an all or none deal. So I'm mulling it over.

• @Chasingrail
      @Chasingrail 7 ปีที่แล้ว

jlwii2000 I can see what happened in my head... *shudders*

• @ModelRR3102
      @ModelRR3102 7 ปีที่แล้ว

For those of you who care, I plan on doing a comparison between the Intermountain and ScaleTrains versions of the Tier 4 in the CN paint. Once the ScaleTrains version comes out, look for a comparison video. I am getting the Intermountain version today.

• @tahmirhakim7721
    @tahmirhakim7721 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Can you review a z scale locomotive

• @jlwii2000

It's soo tiny. I don't know if I can see what is going on lol.

• @MrHunt916
    @MrHunt916 6 ปีที่แล้ว

IM screwed up by molding the radiator grilles and not going with see through screens. Who cares if the corrugation count isn't accurate? See through looks way better. I mean seriously has anybody actually climbed onboard a real T4 and counted the corrugations?
    I think I'm going to cancell my ST and order IM

• @stlrams2007
    @stlrams2007 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Who makes the best ho diesel engine as far as quality and detail @jlwii2000

• @jlwii2000

thats difficult to answer. Depends on loco type and then what you're interested in. Highly detailed locos include Athearn, Rapido, Intermountain, Scale Trains and some others.

• @Allixer
    @Allixer 7 ปีที่แล้ว

that thing is sexy
    i want one :D

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for watching!

• @TrainAwsome
    @TrainAwsome 6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I saw a CN website on 11:14 shown. It's www.cn.ca Comment anything of this

• @pokeyrailfanning
      @pokeyrailfanning 4 ปีที่แล้ว

TrainAwsome 9000 it’s there so anyone that sees the train can get the idea they have a website.

• @Chuckychoochootrainz
    @Chuckychoochootrainz 7 ปีที่แล้ว

do i owe money/ yet/

• @Chuckychoochootrainz
    @Chuckychoochootrainz 7 ปีที่แล้ว

if ur on ebay ill pay up..lol

• @PresidentBrony
    @PresidentBrony 7 ปีที่แล้ว

check out the cvmrr on TH-cam

• @ovationpdh
    @ovationpdh 7 ปีที่แล้ว

BNSF ditchlights do not flash, why can't they get that correct???

• @jlwii2000
      @jlwii2000  7 ปีที่แล้ว

It can be changed via CV.

• @ovationpdh
      @ovationpdh 7 ปีที่แล้ว

I understand you can correct the ditch lights using a CV, but you should not have to. They do tons of research to make a model accurate, but don't even see the ditch lights don't flash on the BNSF version.

• @skillium1300
    @skillium1300 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Why would anyone buy these when scale trains has these shipping soon for a lower price, higher detail and much more finely setup decoder per road number and prototype? Someone help me restore faith in humanity!, please

• @marineraptor6696

well for me personally it might give me chance to buy intermountain et44ac if some people are holding out for scaletrains et44ac. i think these models will sell out fast. i saw the other day on modeltrainstuff site bowser sd40-2f that they just got in and with in 2 hours all sold out. that fast. lucky i preorder my sd40-2f at my hobby shopjust in time too.

• @SouthernPacificPatch
      @SouthernPacificPatch 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Skillium Inc. Only idiots buy this stuff at full MSRP so when discounts are put into perspective, they are about the same price. I do agree with you however and think the Scaletrains model is a slightly better model.

• @Iron_Rails
      @Iron_Rails 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Skillium Inc. Scale Trains has not released their final product yet so I wouldn't judge till we see both "finished" products. The DCC ready/non sound does not come with a decoder on the Scale Trains, where as the Intermountain version does and they can be found for the same "street price". The price point is about $5 cheaper for the Intermountain DCC/sound vs Scale Trains when bought at "street price". Both companies are offering some differences in details/drive/etc.

• @DAL3294
    @DAL3294 7 ปีที่แล้ว

The intermountain mechanism is junk, too much motor/gear noise at speeds 14/28 and up. When you want to run fast trains their models sound like buzzing bees.

• @jlwii2000

This mechanism performed much better and was much more quiet than what you describe. I think this is an upgraded motor.