Moving On: 2021 Freightliner Cascadia to 2024 Kenworth T680

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 19 มิ.ย. 2023
  • We are moving on. From a 2021 Freightliner Cascadia to a brand-new 2024 Kenworth T680. We are so happy. But first a serious project. Will all our stuff fit in the new truck?
    🤩If you enjoy our content, here are some ways you can support the channel:
    ☕️Buy us a coffee or liver dinner - www.buymeacoffee.com/thejoyoftr8
    👉Use the Super Thanks Button directly below the video.
    🚚If you want to drive for CRETE CARRIER CORPORATION call Recruiting at 1-800-998-2221. Please use "Kevin Sloan" and our referral code, "SLOKEV." We would REALLY appreciate that! It's a great way for you to support our channel, as we would earn a referral bonus. Thank YOU!
    🚛For more details about Crete, you can look at their website: cretecarrier.com/
    PRODUCTS WE USE:
    We LOVE the Trucker Path App!! It's super helpful for many things, especially route planning and finding a place to sleep! Yes, you can use the free version. But if you want to step it up to benefit from all the amazing features...we have arranged a 10% discount for you!!! Use this link to claim your discount and get going immediately with improved trucking. And, of course, it is a great way for you to support our channel, as we do get a small commission if you purchase the Gold or Diamond Membership.
    ✅TRUCKER PATH (The #1 APP for Truckers)
    u.truckerpath.com/7Pg
    GEAR FOR TRUCKERS AT AMAZON:
    Here is a list of some of the things we use. We spend a lot of time researching and only list things we use ourselves and are happy with. If you plan on purchasing any of this gear or anything else on Amazon, please use the links below. It's a great way for you to support the channel!
    Thank you so much!!!
    ELECTRONICS:
    ✅GARMIN DEZL HEADSET 200
    amzn.to/3UwBDtQ
    ✅GARMIN DEZLCAM OTR710
    amzn.to/3Uh2biB
    ✅GARMIN DEZL OTR800
    amzn.to/31N86Gg
    ✅BLUE PARROTT B450-XT
    amzn.to/33XBU3T
    ✅COBRA 29 LTD PROFESSIONAL CB RADIO, 40 CHANNELS, SWR CALIBRATION
    amzn.to/3uBxSbV
    ✅SAMSUNG GALAXY Z Flip 3 5G, FACTORY UNLOCKED 128GB
    amzn.to/37hEGTl
    ✅APPLE iPHONE 13 PRO, 256GB, SIERRA BLUE - UNLOCKED (RENEWED)
    amzn.to/3Jyhs8J
    (We bought the iPhone 13 Pro new from AT&T, but this looks like a very good option on Amazon)
    (All our videos and editing are done on this phone)
    ✅APPLE AIRPODS (3RD GENERATION)
    amzn.to/3KHoqJE
    SAFETY CLOTHING:
    ✅MERRELL MEN'S SAFETY WORK BOOTS, WATERPROOF AND STEEL TOE
    amzn.to/369nleQ
    ✅KEEN MEN'S SAFETY WORK SHOE, BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT ALLOY TOE
    amzn.to/3Ei4pXR
    ✅HIGH VISIBILITY REFLECTIVE BOMBER WINTER JACKET W/ ZIP-OUT FLEECE LINER, ANSI COMPLIANT
    amzn.to/368TdA8
    ✅REFLECTIVE LIGHTWEIGHT RAIN PANTS
    amzn.to/3EdrCus
    ✅WATERPROOF WORK GLOVES, HIGH VISIBILITY, THERMAL, TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE
    amzn.to/3JDMhZD
    ✅BREATHABLE WORK GLOVES
    amzn.to/3uBX6aa
    ✅HIGH VISIBILITY REFLECTIVE SAFETY VEST, MEN'S ORANGE, FRONT POCKETS
    amzn.to/3O21SWa
    ✅HIGH VISIBILITY REFLECTIVE SAFETY VEST WOMEN'S PINK, FRONT POCKETS
    amzn.to/3KE9Lza
    ✅COMPRESSION SOCKS FOR MEN AND WOMEN, 15-20 mmHg
    amzn.to/3EbUCCP
    TRUCKER GEAR:
    ✅RAND McNALLY 2022 DELUXE MOTOR CARRIERS' ROAD ATLAS
    amzn.to/3JF9VoD
    ✅SIMILAR TO OURS: HEADLAMP, USB RECHARGEABLE, ULTRA BRIGHT CREE 80000 WATERPROOF
    amzn.to/3FaK7BE
    ✅GEL AND FOAM SEAT CUSHION
    amzn.to/37eOb5x
    ✅LEATHERMAN WAVE PLUS MULTITOOL
    amzn.to/3raARpJ
    ✅PREMIUM LEATHER BOX SHEATH FOR LEATHERMAN WAVE
    amzn.to/3LPXhEN
    ORGANIZATION ITEMS:
    ✅HANGING TOILETRY TRAVEL BAG, WATER-RESISTANT POCKETS
    amzn.to/3jyG06L
    ✅ LAPTOP BAG, WATER-REPELLENT COMPUTER BRIEFCASE, AND ORGANIZER
    amzn.to/3rmUCdM
    ✅DEXAS CLIPBOARD DOUBLE CASE 13.75 X 9.5" - SIMILAR TO OURS
    amzn.to/3EHxVqG
    ✅PLANNING NOTEBOOK AT-A-GLANCE, 8-1/2" x 11", UNDATED
    amzn.to/3E8aW7o
    COOKING:
    ✅DEZIN STAINLESS STEEL PORTABLE ELECTRIC HOT WATER KETTLE, 0.8 LITER
    amzn.to/3XE1BxC
    ✅BAMBOO UTENSIL SET, 6-PIECE
    amzn.to/3Ea5Ebo
    CONSUMABLES:
    ✅ORGANIC CARDAMOM SEEDS
    amzn.to/37O1Mkc
    ✅ORGANIC RAW CACAO NIBS
    amzn.to/3xulTPl
    ✅TRACE MINERALS ELECTROLYTE STAMINA POWER PACKS
    amzn.to/3xpG5So
    ✅CONCENTRATED TRACE MINERAL DROPS FOR ENERGY, HYDRATION, ELECTROLYTE BALANCE
    amzn.to/3jyx5lI
    MISCELLANEOUS:
    ✅HAWAIIN HULA GIRL, 4.4 INCHES
    amzn.to/37KO7KK
    SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
    / thejoyoftrucking
    Check us out on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK:
    The Joy of Trucking
    thejoyoftruckin...
    Eating Healthy on the Road
    eatinghealthyon...
    **DISCLAIMER: As an Amazon Associate, we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. We receive a commission for purchases made through links in this post. Thank you so much for your support!!
    **DISCLAIMER: All opinions and comments are our own and meant for entertainment purposes only.
    April 2023
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 116

• @TheJoyofTrucking
    @TheJoyofTrucking  ปีที่แล้ว +7

🚚If you are interested in driving for Crete Carrier, please call Recruiting at 1-800-998-2221. If you decide it's a good fit for you, please use 'Kevin Sloan' and our referral code, SLOKEV. It's a great way to support our channel! Thank you! 🙏 Please let us know in the comments if you used it so we can thank you!
    ☕You can buy us a coffee or liver dinner with www.buymeacoffee.com/thejoyoftr8
    👉You can support the channel with the Super Thanks Button below the video.
    👉If you are looking for products we use and recommend you can check the links in the description.
    💞Thanks for watching!! We are happy to have you along with us, discovering the Roads of America and learning about trucking!!🚚🚚🚚

• @kellybartok50
    @kellybartok50 ปีที่แล้ว +15

You will be so happy to meet all the mechanics at the dealer ship , and driving a new Ken worth you will be booking into a lot of hotels for you’re new friends to fix the truck , welcome to the new technology 😊

• @timstafford355
      @timstafford355 ปีที่แล้ว +4

That's funny, I've been driving mine 5 years and Never been in the shop once!
      Just mine.. for preventive 🛢

• @ketotruckinggrandmama2676
      @ketotruckinggrandmama2676 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

I have 253000 miles on my Kenworth and it's only been in the shop once and it was less than a day. 🤷‍♀️

• @johndavolta3124
      @johndavolta3124 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@ketotruckinggrandmama2676what issue did your KW have?

• @JoshsTruckingadventures
    @JoshsTruckingadventures ปีที่แล้ว +2

I drove a 21 cascadia to finish a delivery while my t680 was in the shop. The t680 rides and drives so much better

• @LT.X380
    @LT.X380 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Ready to see some road footage with the new KW. Stay safe my friends. God bless you both. 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇲🇺🇲

• @kennethspencer5863
    @kennethspencer5863 ปีที่แล้ว +1

happy for you been following since the start do not ket anyone steal your joy. no matter what you do some of your comments come from folks that gave no life. like the comment before mine. love you guys keep doing what you all love.❤

• @caribbean2397
    @caribbean2397 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Very excited for you guy’s am a kentworth fan enjoy your new truck ang may god always bless you and watch over you on the road 🙏🙏🙏

• @2007vitaly
    @2007vitaly ปีที่แล้ว +1

Wow, congratulations what an amazing truck. That Kenworth is amazing. No doubt it will outperform the Freightliner.

• @warwickhooper8302
    @warwickhooper8302 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Congratulations nice new truck...look forward to see how it performs and irons the build bugs out....

• @geraldjones8032
    @geraldjones8032 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Enjoyed the video. Hope it preforms and rides like you think. Be safe and enjoy.

• @florentinomartinez6507
    @florentinomartinez6507 ปีที่แล้ว +12

A truck is a truck I left the road after 24 yrs I'm refiere I donot miss it 🙏

• @Chris4mz
      @Chris4mz ปีที่แล้ว +5

I agree , and I’m recently retired myself. However if you’re going to be out there pounding the pavement a new T680 is a nicer tool for the daily grind.

• @allencupsie6560
      @allencupsie6560 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Me and U-boats are 44 years I retired it was April 28th was my last day and everybody keeps asking me if I'm bored or if I miss it already Isis neither I love it enjoy your retirement buddy

• @Chris4mz
      @Chris4mz ปีที่แล้ว +2

From 1994 to 2022, what I miss the most is the way it used to be. If I stopped under a bridge to check a tire or take a weee, about 7-8 drivers would always call out on the CB to make sure I was safe and alright. I miss those days …..

• @bigdad98
    @bigdad98 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That good. Your keep that truck clean. For the next drivers.good jops 😊😊

• @robyn2344
    @robyn2344 ปีที่แล้ว +2

It's always a chore swapping trucks, you don't realize how much stuff you have in the truck until you move into the other truck

• @bertadelaudebri7179
    @bertadelaudebri7179 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for sharing...appreciated!

• @RLBS61
    @RLBS61 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Oh the joy of trucking in a new truck.

• @johnmcclain7072
    @johnmcclain7072 ปีที่แล้ว

Again congratulations on the KW. I wish you many profitable miles. Don't forget to teach it where the house is 😁 truck it safe

• @donaldromano7390
    @donaldromano7390 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Way to go kevin happy 😃 for you hope you got a good truck and not a lemon 🍋

• @tyler1211
    @tyler1211 ปีที่แล้ว

Congrats!

• @thedale2112
    @thedale2112 ปีที่แล้ว

Sa-weet! I love the smell of a new truck. I may be getting a new Pete this summer. Leonard's Express in Caldwell is getting 12 more next month. 54 total this year. All '24s. Can't wait!! As always, travel safely...✌🏼❤️🍻

• @philmartinez2227
    @philmartinez2227 ปีที่แล้ว

I noticed you don't have the shotgun window in sleeper that you liked so much Kevin. Good luck and safe trucking.

• @stevespriggs3302
    @stevespriggs3302 ปีที่แล้ว

Enjoy the new ride, I myself enjoy my 579. Stay safe.

• @iandrew6347
    @iandrew6347 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi both love the Truck looking forward to being on the open road . 🇬🇧🇬🇧

• @douglasmijangos3327
    @douglasmijangos3327 ปีที่แล้ว

I follow this brother on Twitch who’s from Canada .. and I always smile when I hear people from Canada say “aye” 😂

• @JohnDavis-fk6cf
    @JohnDavis-fk6cf ปีที่แล้ว +3

Congratulations on the new truck. I have found that the turning radius is a lot wider than in Freightliners. Be careful with that.

• @timstafford355
    @timstafford355 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Oh boy… you're gonna enjoy that *smooth* and *comphy* ride you'll never go back.

• @donaldromano7390
    @donaldromano7390 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Wow they must swap lots of trucks I’ve never seen a nice setup like that before

• @cotjocky466
    @cotjocky466 ปีที่แล้ว +4

17:57 Most importantly, be careful backing up. The bumper is designed like a scoop and when backing up it will snag. The inner bumpers on the 22’s and up tear VERY easily!

• @SamtheUPRailfanner
    @SamtheUPRailfanner ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice job, Kevin and Tanja!

• @BerJam_007
    @BerJam_007 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I went from a Cascadia to a t680. I prefer the Cascadia because the controls are more driver " friendly". Although I like the work desk in the Kenworth more and the Cummins motor is a plus.

• @Skullitor
    @Skullitor ปีที่แล้ว

Good luck with the NEW KŴHOPPER.🎉

• @michaelrains2268
    @michaelrains2268 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Moving from one truck to another, especially if one has many items, can be an exercise in frustration, let alone doing this in foul weather conditions . Looks like all went well as can be . Enjoy the brand new truck . Personally I am parcel to the Volvo, driving a new one so yea , it's quite nice .

• @AdiosChris.
      @AdiosChris. 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Just did that today to my new cascadia, didn’t have the platform so had to jump up and down several times, plus pulling up the fridge…. Definitely an exercise mentally and physically

• @SannarClaus
    @SannarClaus ปีที่แล้ว

Kev… the ride quality is 100% worth giving up the extra storage space you had in the last truck.

• @joshuabrown1314
    @joshuabrown1314 ปีที่แล้ว

Congrats Kevin! You look like a kid in a candy store!!

• @ramblingbill9101
    @ramblingbill9101 ปีที่แล้ว

You can use PC to move around the yard. You don’t need to stay under 5mph.

• @ChapzinoTheDon
    @ChapzinoTheDon ปีที่แล้ว

The dreaded truck move shewww what a lot of work

• @ketotruckinggrandmama2676
    @ketotruckinggrandmama2676 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

A 3 hour move is impressive, especially since you changed from a freightliner to a KW.

• @AmusedOz
    @AmusedOz ปีที่แล้ว

Heard the mechanic mention auto start, hope you’ve got the independence of a diesel heater for overnight.. being shaken up while asleep isn’t fun ..

• @tomjones3113
    @tomjones3113 ปีที่แล้ว

Shiny new red kenworth. Gotta love it. 😂😂😂

• @richardeckert6130
    @richardeckert6130 ปีที่แล้ว

Good grief that looks like a lot of stuff to move. Lol I see there is 2 bolts in the top of the passengers door on the KW don't they put that downward mirror there any more ? always thought they were useless any way, now he has to find a new place for his little motorcycle you two have fun loading up your new truck, be safe❤

• @CSXOhioRailFanPlus752
    @CSXOhioRailFanPlus752 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice

• @charleswright9024
    @charleswright9024 ปีที่แล้ว

I've driven friehtliners,Volvos,peterbilts I like Kenworth but haven't had the chance to drive one yet

• @jdm2092
    @jdm2092 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice truck

• @manco828
    @manco828 ปีที่แล้ว +3

No more Freightshaker. 😅

• @charleswright9024
    @charleswright9024 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The first company I drove for was C.R England out of SLC,UTAH
    That was in 1995 drove for them for 14 years. Then my friend fell sick so I'm driving his 397 Peterbilt and trailer with a Thermo King reefer. I go everywhere except NYC Canada Alaska and I have not found that bridge to Hawaii yet

• @firstamendmenttshirt4768
      @firstamendmenttshirt4768 ปีที่แล้ว

They are going to build a train track first, but not to Hawaii. Joe is going to do it all by himself.

• @robertsweet816
    @robertsweet816 ปีที่แล้ว +1

One of the u tubs just recently watched your wife I did not hear nor did I see her I was kind of c concerned but in this u tub I am very pleased to hear her the u tub where she Mia was where you kept a trailer for 9 days!

• @TheJoyofTrucking
      @TheJoyofTrucking  ปีที่แล้ว

Awwwww…aren’t you sweet!!! Yup…I’m still here!! 🤗🥰

• @goofabag5562
    @goofabag5562 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey fyi i had a 2024 a few months ago and ive taken it fir the first oil change but before that i noticed they delivered the truck with not enough engine oil because the dash will say engine pressure low and it burned alot if coolant too so you will get the coolant alarm when you park at a angle but i brought it in and they added oil and coolant and it never happened again, also if your truck feels light and feels like junk thats because if you have the shirt wheelbase spec at 225" and a 12,000lb front axle the truck will feel like junk and remember nit all trucks that look the same drive the same because my from anxke was rated at 13,200lbs with the new ag400 suspension and i had a 300 fuel cap and a 230" wheelbase those 3 things make a huge difference so if your kenworth doesn't drive like one its the specs

• @binaryanticommunist1882
    @binaryanticommunist1882 ปีที่แล้ว

I dunno, I'd take the room & storage of the Cascadia. Plus those side skirts seem really low on this KW. Be careful in dirt yards with those big pot hole craters.

• @franciscopacora
    @franciscopacora ปีที่แล้ว +1

Congrats Kevin! So how many miles did you rack up on the old Freightliner?

• @michaeldavenport5034
    @michaeldavenport5034 ปีที่แล้ว

I always think about the George Carlin skit on "Stuff". Lol.

• @rickyhawkins7407
    @rickyhawkins7407 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Congrats. 👍🏽
    The Freightliner is a larger truck, but as long as you two are happy.
    I only did OTR for a short period of time, and only in Freightliners. My brother has a 2018 Freightliner Cascadia. We come from a dad who ran a Freightliner conventional when we were growing up, to a 379 Pete. Yes the Pete was an awesome looking and powerful truck. But we have no complaints about the Cascadias.

• @a.m.phaneuf6164
    @a.m.phaneuf6164 ปีที่แล้ว

I had a 2018 or 19 Frieghtliner company tractor. Could have been a ‘17….not brand new but fairly new.
    Anyway, it sounded as if passenger window was cracked open yet it wasn’t; and the top bunk HAD NO A/C VENTS !!!
    Unbelievable

• @banurigopalreddy4014
    @banurigopalreddy4014 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I love Freightliner

• @TheJoyofTrucking
      @TheJoyofTrucking  11 หลายเดือนก่อน

😆😆😆And that’s why it’s a beautiful world! Everyone is different. 🤩And Freightliners have some definite positives. No denying that.

• @driverben8604
    @driverben8604 ปีที่แล้ว

Congrats. Now at a terminal, it won't be hard to locate your truck among all the red freightshakers

• @florentinomartinez6507
    @florentinomartinez6507 ปีที่แล้ว

You will b in shop often welcome to the new tecnolige dpf problems

• @user-of4fr9kt4l
    @user-of4fr9kt4l 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

👍👍👍👍👍

• @mymisty7
    @mymisty7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

One thing about changing trucks, you figure out what to leave at home. Did you remember to move your chains over?

• @Redwine5
    @Redwine5 ปีที่แล้ว

I seen Catalina crunch lol

• @crossroadsrvtravels
    @crossroadsrvtravels ปีที่แล้ว +2

Good team work, guys! Congratulations!! 😊

• @donaldromano7390
    @donaldromano7390 ปีที่แล้ว

Be safe kevin and get going dog 🐶 food loads miss you lol 😆

• @TheDaf95xf
    @TheDaf95xf ปีที่แล้ว

Phew changing tractor units is as bad as moving home 🏡🙄 Great team effort though 👍🏻 What’s the difference between the red & blue tractor units? Happy journey together guys 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• @afsecurity
      @afsecurity 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Blues are normally assigned to the reefer division

• @phillipolanger9116
    @phillipolanger9116 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Been watching all your videos. Not truck driver. The videos are really cool. One question. On the drive wheels what are the dark disk. Thanks Phil from Detroit

• @truckercowboyed2638
    @truckercowboyed2638 ปีที่แล้ว +1

If you're not first, you're last ...

• @johndaveaglin3577
    @johndaveaglin3577 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

I been to cansa city terminal

• @definitelynotcainan3353
    @definitelynotcainan3353 ปีที่แล้ว +1

If I were running team, I'd stay with the Freightliner to be honest. Sure the KW is a nicer truck, but the Shaker is roomier with more storage for two people.

• @TheJoyofTrucking

That’s very true.

• @afsecurity
      @afsecurity 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

How does the interior space of the KW compare to the Peterbilt that you driver with Werner

• @michaelcaluri3539
    @michaelcaluri3539 ปีที่แล้ว

Does Crete/Shaffer have any manuals?? Governed at what 65-68?

• @valerieandrews1398
    @valerieandrews1398 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hello Kevin I'm glad to see you got your Kenworth now I do have a question about your trips does the company put in your load information I've been driving for a long time in my career as a class A driver... thank you and be safe driver from Iowa

• @TheJoyofTrucking
      @TheJoyofTrucking  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for sharing our joy!!! Kevin received load information on the company Peoplenet messages. It includes what you need. They send route but you don’t have to follow it. Not sure if this your question?? Let us know if it didn’t.

• @valerieandrews1398
      @valerieandrews1398 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TheJoyofTrucking hello thank you for answering my question... I have one more question....does that load information include fuel stops as well... thank you for your time, driver from Iowa

• @mattmotter9359
    @mattmotter9359 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does Crete have yard move or are you just trying to stay off duty

• @michaeldavenport5034
    @michaeldavenport5034 ปีที่แล้ว

Difficult to keep the outside of the truck clean when the company only authorizes a wash once every 45 days. Is that still the company policy?

• @jimmyhat3438
    @jimmyhat3438 ปีที่แล้ว

Heavy duty

• @gardnerkg5frq407
    @gardnerkg5frq407 ปีที่แล้ว +1

A Kenworth truck beats anny frate shacker anny day

• @donaldromano7390
    @donaldromano7390 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Only 99,700 miles to go lol 😆 before it’s broke in

• @greggcarlson9823
    @greggcarlson9823 ปีที่แล้ว +1

So are is this pay time cleaning the old truck and moving into the new truck , or are you off the clock ?

• @TheJoyofTrucking

Unfortunately you don’t get paid to move trucks. 😔

• @hugorojo941
    @hugorojo941 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Which is more comfortable a cascadia 126 or a t680?🤔

• @TheJoyofTrucking
      @TheJoyofTrucking  11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hands down the KW t680. Much smoother ride.

• @mschillerm
    @mschillerm ปีที่แล้ว +1

Do they charge your if you leave it dirty? I'm not a fan of the kw.

• @TheJoyofTrucking

Yes. A cleaning fee. Can’t recall exactly…if I recall correctly $250 but don’t hold me to it. Not sure how much it was. Luckily we cleaned it well enough. 😃

• @johndavolta3124
      @johndavolta3124 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

What's wrong with the KW?

• @2003tommytn
    @2003tommytn ปีที่แล้ว +1

Can company driver work 9 months out of the year. I have family in another country and want to take 3 months off. Just want to know if freight companies so that.

• @TheJoyofTrucking

We met some drivers at Crete who take of several months each year. If we understood them correctly though they get 'rehired' every time. Crete appears not to have an issue with that. But we think it does mean that you would not receive the benefits of staying longer, like paid vacation or profit sharing. Give recruiting a call for better details. Number is in the pinned comment. Good luck!!!

• @truckingintheus-bothsideso2196
    @truckingintheus-bothsideso2196 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Freightliner is a better truck, you'll soon be wishing you were back in one.

• @gost9396
    @gost9396 ปีที่แล้ว

😄😄😄😄👍

• @iandrew6347
    @iandrew6347 ปีที่แล้ว +3

First

• @TheJoyofTrucking
      @TheJoyofTrucking  ปีที่แล้ว +2

You crack me up!!!! 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

• @iandrew6347
      @iandrew6347 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have that effect on everyone 😂😂😂

• @donaldromano7390
    @donaldromano7390 ปีที่แล้ว

Don’t get too close kevin hurry and move can’t make any money 💰 at the terminal or maybe 🤔 with your new internet stardom you can make money 💰 without driving lol 😆

• @donnussel6263
    @donnussel6263 ปีที่แล้ว +1

boy its a truck no room in those 680 s i start with new trucks and dont work for megas good luck tho you must be a rookie

• @TheJoyofTrucking

Thanks. Yes…pretty much still considers himself a rookie. He’s been driving just over two years.

• @Jaydon-cb6yh
    @Jaydon-cb6yh ปีที่แล้ว

Theater
    2091/92

• @jasonking5710
    @jasonking5710 ปีที่แล้ว

I hate them both rather have a 379 Pete with 18 speed and 550 cat

• @kirktitgen2309
    @kirktitgen2309 ปีที่แล้ว

If you don’t keep that baby clean from rims to the top I will have a fit 😎🤣😆😝