Has Titleist SM9 just lost TOP SPOT to Mizuno T24??

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 7 ก.ย. 2024
  • Welcome to our exciting video where we will be testing two of the most popular wedges in the golfing world - the Titleist SM9 wedge and the Mizuno T24 wedge. In this head-to-head comparison, we aim to provide you with comprehensive insights and help you make an informed decision about which wedge is best suited for your game.
    As passionate golfers ourselves, we understand the vital role that wedges play in a golfer's arsenal. Wedges are crucial for those delicate shots around the green that can make or break your scorecard. That's why we have meticulously selected these two top-tier wedges to see how they stack up against each other in terms of performance, feel, and overall playability.
    Throughout this video, we will be examining various key aspects such as design, technology, and performance to give you an in-depth understanding of what each wedge brings to the table. Our testing process will involve assessing the wedges' spin control, forgiveness, distance consistency, and overall versatility.
    By doing so, we aim to provide you with valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of each wedge, ultimately helping you decide which one might be the best fit for your playing style and preferences.
    So, whether you are a seasoned golfer looking to upgrade your wedges or a beginner searching for the perfect wedge to enhance your short game, this video will serve as a reliable resource to guide you towards making an informed decision. Get ready to see these two leading wedges go head-to-head and discover which one will help take your short game to the next level.
    Sit back, relax, and join us on this exciting journey as we put the Titleist SM9 wedge and the Mizuno T24 wedge through their paces and determine which one reigns supreme. Let's dive in!
    SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL: / @precisiong
    FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: / precisiongolf
    www.precisiong...
    BOOK A FITTING
    www.precisiong...
    TRANSFORM WITH OUR PT
    www.precisiong...
    BOOK A BIO MECHANICS SESSION
    www.precisiong...
    DISCOVER OUR COACHING
    www.precisiong...
    EXPLORE OUR TECHNOLOGY
    www.precisiong...
    www.precisiong...
    CUSTOM OPTIONS
    www.precisiong...
    COOL CLUBS AUTHORISED FACILITY
    coolclubs.com/
    GOLF ESCAPES OFFICIAL TRAVEL PARTNER
    www.golf-escap...

ความคิดเห็น • 21

• @BrianLitteer
    @BrianLitteer 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Mizuno had me since the first swing and I was a Titleist purist. For me it was as much about the stock S400 shaft as anything else, so much stability and control of the head. Biggest knock on Mizuno and almost had me going back to Titleist was the lack of loft stamping so you could pull the right club from your bag. The T24 finally has that feature now and I'll be upgrading soon to those.

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  7 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Their spin is fantastic and have been underrated for years. Know what you mean about the loft stamping though!

• @Hommer167
    @Hommer167 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I replaced all my SM8 with T22. 50, 54 and 58. Best decision of my golf game yet! Also playing MP20 SEL set. The only non-mizuno in the bag atm is driver (G425) and woods (callaway rouge). Mizuno has been a wonderful golf clubs maker when it comes to irons. What a FEEL!

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I agree great feel and quality of product in the irons and wedges in particular

• @sumitagg1
    @sumitagg1 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Would love to see a head to head with Taylor made MG4.need to see performance at different distances not just full swing

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  9 หลายเดือนก่อน

We will look at doing a longer test in future - we wanted to keep this video on the shorter side

• @simonbratt7260
    @simonbratt7260 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

When I came over to you guys for my wedge fitting (which was amazing!) Pete and I decided that 11,500rpm was just too much spin with the cobra wedges! We settled on 9,500rpm Ping Glide forged, which have been brilliant. Too much spin isn't a good thing! 😂 That said, the 4,000rpm I was getting with my 10 year old Clevelands gave Pete a chuckle.

• @Precision_Golf

This is also true - 11500 is pretty heavy spin!!

• @benkeating3053
    @benkeating3053 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Everyone thinks of Mizuno as the industry leader for irons but the truth is they're right up there for performance and sometimes out performing the other brands in all categories. Their wedges, hybrids, woods, and even putters deserve a thought before purchase. I really only think the Mizuno ball is their only real weak point in their entire catalog.

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

They are certainly better across the board than they are given credit for!

• @chadpeace5852
      @chadpeace5852 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I purchased my first set of Mizuno irons last year. Everything Mizuno makes seems to be a quality product. I love my MP 221/225 combo irons, my 3 Hi-Fly iron and my T24 wedges.

• @dominicxiong4901
      @dominicxiong4901 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@chadpeace5852traditionally excellent irons. You did good with that selection.

• @tonybytheway7543
    @tonybytheway7543 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks Simon, Could you compare the rest of the grinds between the T24 and SM9 please? e.g. Vokey M = Mizuno D. Appreciate they may not all be the same but the closest comparison would be very useful. Thanks!

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi Tony. I have logged to do this and we will try to get this filmed early in the New Year. Thanks for watching and have a great NY!

• @tonybytheway7543
      @tonybytheway7543 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thanks Simon, and Happy New Year to you also!@@Precision_Golf

• @johncreet1254
    @johncreet1254 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Currently I am using a previous generation of the Mizunos and like them a lot.

• @Precision_Golf

Always been good wedges

• @TPHartley999
    @TPHartley999 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

How old was your vokey head used in the test? Could that explain the difference?

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

It is a year old but only been used indoors so no face wear at all. There could be very minimal difference but the test we did actually was the least difference we saw, on other tests we saw up to 800rpm difference

• @Jodesy11
    @Jodesy11 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

I am looking to replace my vokeys with these new mizunos, you showed off the D(miz) and M(vok) grinds, which is what I would be hoping to use for my 58 degree.
    I have an F grind & a S grind for my other two wedges, which grinds would those be closest to from Mizuno do you think?
    Thank you so much!

• @Precision_Golf
      @Precision_Golf  6 หลายเดือนก่อน

If the F grind is in a low loft then the S grubs matches and if the Vokey S grind is in a 54 or 56 loft then the Mizuno S grind will also match.