Bike Shopping! - ZX4RR, MT-07, MT-09 SP, R3, GSX8R, T7

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 28 มี.ค. 2024
  • The Kawasaki Ninja ZX4RR is a very interesting new sport bike from Kawasaki. I'm tempted by the beautiful 40th Anniversary colors and visit a local dealer to shop for a new bike. The Yamaha MT-03 is the most fun I've had on a racetrack and is great for commuting. The light weight and manageable power of the MT-03 makes it a super fun and stress free way to explore your personal limits. Will a new bike tempt me away from the MT-03 Experience?!? I visit Las Cruces Motorsports and check out a new Ninja ZX4-RR, a Yamaha MT-09, MT-07, R3, and a Tenere 700. Is $1200 in dealer fees on top of tax, title, and license a bit too much?...
    Affiliate Links:
    3M Gloss Lucid Yellow Vinyl Wrap: amzn.to/40yvu3y.
    Maxima Chain Cleaner: amzn.to/3SZVq5h
    Chain Brush: amzn.to/3Ik0E7h
    Maxima Chain Lube: amzn.to/4bTGkHr
    Rear Paddock Stand: amzn.to/3SXM36l
    Blue Shop Towels: amzn.to/3uJRvBO
    R6 Throttle Tube: amzn.to/42PxOod
    Neck Gaiter: amzn.to/3x7SOuN
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 5

• @Csaxty
    @Csaxty 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Love the MT03 content bc that's what I still have as it was my first bike. I'm looking at getting a Triumph Speed Twin 900 bc I also like the cafe style but I think I'd probably hang on to the MT03 instead of trading it just bc its so zippy around town. Greetings from Austin, TX.

• @mt03experience
      @mt03experience  3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I"ve had....and have other more powerful bikes but for quick trips in town and for stress free track days, nothing beats a small cc sporty bike the the MT-03 :)

• @user-rf9me7xm1w
      @user-rf9me7xm1w 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

That’s strange, I owned a 900 cc Triumph Street Twin for 3 years and downsized to an MT 03 after a friend let me test ride his. Riding this was much more fun compared to riding the heavy, under powered Triumph. Also, zero issues with my three year old MT, the Triumph spent lots of time back at the dealers.

• @Csaxty
      @Csaxty 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@user-rf9me7xm1w Interesting experience