Premium Apple Carplay / Android auto system - CARPODGO T3

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 10 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 51

• @SpyderLEE
    @SpyderLEE  9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Currently selling at 349 USD. First 30 people get off an additional 60 USD with the coupon code - SpyderLEE

• @g1m250
      @g1m250 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Thanks for the review.
      I looked at several different ones, but I liked this model the most, despite the fact that it doesn't have a front camera.
      The screen quality seems to be very good, I hope the AUX audio quality will be good as well.
      Yesterday I used your discount code and ordered one for my Citroen C5. Unfortunately, there is not much information on the Internet about this manufacturer, so I hope it is not a scam 😄

• @SpyderLEE
      @SpyderLEE  9 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@g1m250 no not a scam. Really nice people there. I think the screen is where most of the money is. It’s really nice quality and bonded so more like mobile phone quality rather than a generic screen with a plastic trim. 👍

• @rickyaslan2794
      @rickyaslan2794 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@g1m250 how did you go are you happy with the product i heard android auto isnt as good as carplay

• @Nicholas-db5sl
    @Nicholas-db5sl 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Ordered my unit as a result of watching this TH-cam blog. Hope it comes of use.

• @abdulmohsenal-salem3983
    @abdulmohsenal-salem3983 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

It’s a very nice video , the question is can I see TH-cam through this screen ? While I’m driving.

• @GK-Greece
    @GK-Greece 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Good solution but for 350d you can buy a headunit !!!
    Around 150d will be best product price !

• @SpyderLEE

I think it’s convenience because not all headunits can be swapped out. Or not everyone has the skills to do it. I need to do some price range comparisons across some different units to try and show what you get for the money.

• @user-yx7ve2nc6k
    @user-yx7ve2nc6k 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

this looks so good, i have a mk2 kuga and putting a android headunit in looks very very time consuming, but this looks ideal, think im gonna invest

• @john_atkins
    @john_atkins 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Their own website lists no physical address, names no one by name, the only email address is for 'service' and is hidden in the ToS, not anywhere readers can easily find / see. All seems very sketch.

• @SpyderLEE
      @SpyderLEE  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Just seems like a small company to me. Ive not bought from them myself but spoke with them directly and seem very nice people.
      If anything the payment is made by PayPal so it’s protected by the PayPal protection.

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Yes, I am one of the founders of carpodgo, which is currently a small startup, targeting only the carplay enthusiast market. In recent years, we have more innovative products, which are only sold in China. Although the price is the most expensive, the sales volume in the Chinese regional market is also the highest. This year just started to do the global market, the website has just launched, has not yet added our introduction.

• @Dracstar
      @Dracstar 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@pro-tl3vqI think this is the best CarPlay/android auto unit out of all of them so far. Are you guys developing the fourth version yet? I’m curious what else you’d improve

• @joshuanolan4581
      @joshuanolan4581 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

It’s pretty awesome, got mine two days ago. It’s the best of these portable or add on models out there by far

• @Pro1er
    @Pro1er 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Good video but insanely expensive for what it is.

• @sonnyday6210
    @sonnyday6210 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

What's the sound Quality like through FM and Aux.
    It wasn't great when we used them in the past.

• @SpyderLEE
      @SpyderLEE  7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Yeah in the old days fm was terrible. It’s actually quite good. I prefer Bluetooth but the others are still surprisingly clean

• @pspr33
    @pspr33 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Won't wired AUX sound better than Bluetooth? 🤔

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

"If you are using wireless CarPlay, it's incorrect to assume that the AUX audio quality is good. This is because when your phone connects to the CarPlay screen wirelessly, the audio quality is not lossless. Therefore, outputting from the device via an AUX cable to the car's speakers afterward is meaningless. in Display-Only Bluetooth Mode, , when the phone connects to the car's Bluetooth, not only does wireless CarPlay not delay the sound, but it also supports the original car's multifunction steering wheel buttons and microphone."

• @leryeo
    @leryeo 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Does Navigation instructions and music playback both come from the car stereo via Bluetooth?

• @kenjude1
      @kenjude1 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Yes. If your phone is currently connected to the stereo via Bluetooth you use the “display only” option and let your phone to car stereo link continue doing the audio work.

• @leryeo
      @leryeo 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@kenjude1 does pinch to zoom work on the display for example like when you use google maps or wake?

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@leryeo Because Apple carplay does not design multi-touch function, BMW Mercedes-Benz and other models do not support multi-touch in carplay. This problem is well known to anyone who has ever used carplay

• @hijashimamudeen1633
    @hijashimamudeen1633 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Your video's are nice

• @SpyderLEE
      @SpyderLEE  9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks 😁

• @wrighty6631
    @wrighty6631 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Which do you prefer this one or the carpuride w903

• @SpyderLEE

They are both very similar. I prefer the look of the ui on this one. Much cleaner

• @ConnorKelly10890
    @ConnorKelly10890 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

I bought the Carpuride w903 for my ford fiesta, and when I connect the dual bluetooth way, my voice button on my steering wheel doesn't work with siri, and instead still connects to SYNC. Also having issues with the unit alerting and showing text messages through Carplay (Again going through SYNC instead). Is there a way to overcome that with the Carpuride model or does Carpodgo model overcome that with the display only Bluetooth mode. Thanks in advance.

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Yes, carpodgo t3 pro pure display only Bluetooth mode can solve your problem. The T2 released two years ago is the first dual Bluetooth mode, you can watch my product video two years ago, we used on Tesla. When linking different models of Bluetooth, there are more compatibility problems, the Bluetooth link is not on, or the link on the original car multi-function steering wheel button can not be used. So last year, we created a pure display only Bluetooth mode in T3, which perfectly solved these compatibility problems and latency problems.

• @4000marcdman
    @4000marcdman 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

350.00 is way to expensive compared to the competition

• @SpyderLEE

Any in particular? I’ll have a go at getting my hands on some and doing some price range comparisons

• @KazuyaYuza
    @KazuyaYuza 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Looks interesting. Too bad they're out of stock

• @pixelsick
      @pixelsick 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@kazuyaYuza They are back in stock in the UK. I’ve just ordered one.

• @-zerocool-
    @-zerocool- 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

I like the UI on this one, does it not have auto brightness?

• @SpyderLEE

I like the ui on this too it’s clean. Yes it’s got auto brightness (website states light sensing chip)

• @kittleeagle
    @kittleeagle 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

The Hikity one for $100 performs just as well

• @chrismajor2501
    @chrismajor2501 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

£350 to be fair is expensive

• @SpyderLEE

The price is in US dollars not GBP. It’s currently £277

• @Flyying08
    @Flyying08 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Does it have auto brightness?

• @pro-tl3vq
      @pro-tl3vq 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

It not only has light sensing hardware, but also makes a variety of scene brightness adaptation. Daytime mode and night mode are switched by time, during the day, the light sensor hardware is involved in adjusting the brightness, and at night, the customized night brightness is automatically switched, which is more in line with the human visual perception. In fact, it took us half a year of adjustment to get to this experience.

• @SpyderLEE
      @SpyderLEE  6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I was about to reply but looks like carpodgo have replied better than me 😁

• @BigArch6564
    @BigArch6564 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Way too pricey buddy!

• @SpyderLEE

Really?.. £277 it’s the same sort of price as the carpuride range. I thought it was ok for the build quality.

• @BigArch6564
      @BigArch6564 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@SpyderLEE seen a few on ebay for £70/£80.

• @SpyderLEE

@@BigArch6564 yeah you can get cheaper versions. I have a pile here. There is a reason they are £70/80
      All depends on what you want and what you want to pay.
      Same as anything else, you get what you pay for.

• @charliewelch9489
      @charliewelch9489 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@BigArch6564Don’t think I’d want to stick a 70 quid bit of kit in my car tbh. £200/300 seems well priced.

• @BigArch6564
      @BigArch6564 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

@charliewelch9489 it should be with me later today via Amazon. I will keep you posted. It for my VW T4 as there is no real tech solution!

• @faisal6232
    @faisal6232 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

there is nothing like premium android, all are same and sounds shit, unreliable and what not

• @SpyderLEE

Premium build quality with a bonded screen. The unit not the android operating system 😁