• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  ปีที่แล้ว

Maybe

• @lincolnpratt908
      @lincolnpratt908 ปีที่แล้ว +1

t55 thanks man now i have a stripped bolt😂

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  ปีที่แล้ว

Thank you for the feedback..I updated the video so nothing else happens. i hope this video helps. feel free to like and subscribe for more. also head down into the description and check out the link for some high quality led bulbs for this and any other vehicle. use my referral for a discount. Add me in Instagram for behind the scenes pics and Stop by my store for some Anything Auto gear.

• @omidg2098
    @omidg2098 9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Perfekt 👍

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  9 หลายเดือนก่อน

i hope this video helps. feel free to like and subscribe for more & if you can, please help the channel out by giving a super thanks. Making these videos takes a lot of time, but we do it to save you hundreds. also head down into the description and check out the link for some high quality led bulbs for this and any other vehicle. use my referral for a discount. Add me in Instagram for behind the scenes pics and Stop by my store for some Anything Auto gear.

• @pielou10
    @pielou10 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Did you ever post the front brakes?
    Also is there a possibility to put on Jack stands considering the lack of lift points?

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I will get back to you on the front brakes but anywhere along the frame you can add Jack stands

• @thomaspetito6923
    @thomaspetito6923 ปีที่แล้ว +2

sorry if i missed something but are the rear caliper bracket bolts one time use? or is it just the front ones?

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  ปีที่แล้ว

Both one time use. Bought mine cheaper on ebay

• @christinadewberry7482
    @christinadewberry7482 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

This shop is saying they can’t do my brakes and rotors bc of the electronic caliper. Mine is 2019 Cherokee. How were you able to work around the caliper?

• @AnythingAuto

Did you even watch my video or what am I missing? You have uconnect?

• @AnythingAuto

I'm assuming you completed the job. Hope the video helped. Please like and subscribe for more

• @SerenoOunce
      @SerenoOunce ปีที่แล้ว +2

Also working on a 2020, their was no menu item for parking brake reset. This option may depend on the trim level.
      Even my Launch bi-directional scan tool didn't have the option to retract them. Could only apply and release.
      Was still able to do the old fashioned way, using a piston compression tool while also spinning it with pliers.

• @markmazla7820
    @markmazla7820 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Are you sure those are T-50 and not a T-55 torx bolts holding the caliper on? I bought a T-55 socket based on another video. About to do this job myself, but to access the wheel bearing vice replace the pad or rotors. Thanks - great video.

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  2 ปีที่แล้ว

Sorry do not remember.

• @SerenoOunce
      @SerenoOunce ปีที่แล้ว +1

Caliper bracket bolts are a T55

• @Steveteras
    @Steveteras 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

When you turned off the brake service mode, did you keep the holding the e-brake or did you pull it only once?

• @AnythingAuto

when taking the jeep out of service mode it walks you through what to do. I only pulled it once, once i read and fallowed directions.

• @GbearThaMonster
    @GbearThaMonster ปีที่แล้ว +1

Are the rears single or double piston incase i missed u saying

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  ปีที่แล้ว

Single. i hope this video helps. feel free to like and subscribe for more. also head down into the description and check out the link for some high quality led bulbs for this and any other vehicle. use my referral for a discount. Add me in Instagram for behind the scenes pics and Stop by my store for some Anything Auto gear.

• @freddyj5845
    @freddyj5845 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Is this the same process for the regular Cherokee kl?

• @AnythingAuto
      @AnythingAuto  11 หลายเดือนก่อน

I don't know. i hope this video helps. feel free to like and subscribe for more & if you can, please help the channel out by giving a super thanks. Making these videos takes a lot of time, but we do it to save you hundreds. also head down into the description and check out the link for some high quality led bulbs for this and any other vehicle. use my referral for a discount. Add me in Instagram for behind the scenes pics and Stop by my store for some Anything Auto gear.

• @Steveteras
    @Steveteras 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Will you do the front brakes too?

• @AnythingAuto

I will be doing the front brakes any day now. I knew those caliper bolts were one time use but put them back on and that was a mistake so had to order new caliper bracket bolts. make sure to like and subscribe to stay updated with new videos