A Love Letter to my Fujifilm X-T4

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 27 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 47

• @JustinhoPaolo
    @JustinhoPaolo ปีที่แล้ว +7

I've been thinking of trading my xt4 with a Panasonic S5iix because the xt4 overheats when you record for a long time. But there's something about the XT4 that inspires me to pick it up and press that shutter button compared to other cameras. It might not produce the most clinical footage/photo but it sure does have character that no other cameras have.

• @NunoAlmeidaPhotography
      @NunoAlmeidaPhotography  ปีที่แล้ว

I completely agree with you! It does overheat a bit when shooting for a longer period of time but I’ve never ran into any issues, thankfully. I’ve been looking into getting a FF camera for video but the X-H2s looks amazing and I might just get it!

• @birjub9647
      @birjub9647 ปีที่แล้ว

Why not get the xt5? it doesnt overheat

• @hugomartinsphoto
    @hugomartinsphoto ปีที่แล้ว +2

X-T4 is just a delight!! I am glad to see this love letter to it. Bom trabalho Nuno!

• @thefilmdaddy
    @thefilmdaddy ปีที่แล้ว +2

X-T4 for life ♥ I mainly use mine for video (it's absolutely insane for video) but it's an incredible camera man. Couldn't agree more! Brava 👏

Yes!! For video shooting it's definitely a beast as well! Thanks man!

• @JonathanPace
    @JonathanPace ปีที่แล้ว +2

At 6:39, I can see how this camera, photography in general and especially Vanessa make you feel. It's so genuine bro, loved this video!

@NunoAlmeidaPhotography  ปีที่แล้ว +1

They’re all connected bro, one thing wouldn’t be the same without one of the others. I see the same whenever you photograph Claudia and when you mentioned in your last video that part about the experience of going through the trails, the shared effort and motivation to push further and I really appreciate those moments 🖤 Thanks for the constant support 🤟🏼

• @JonathanPace
      @JonathanPace ปีที่แล้ว

@@NunoAlmeidaPhotography bro 🖤 thanks a lot for mentioning that!

• @bstan64
    @bstan64 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I agree with what you said about always wanting to acquire new gear. I have had my XT-4 for a couple of years, and lately I am considering the XH2 cameras. But I think I will resist temptation and get a lens instead.

I’ve honestly been considering one of those as well but as a second body, because I currently only have the X-T4 and would like to keep this one for photos and maybe an X-H2s for video. Thanks for dropping by, appreciate it!

• @joao.s.cardoso
    @joao.s.cardoso ปีที่แล้ว +1

Antes de mais parabéns pelo teu canal Nuno. Sou utilizador Fujifilm e antes disso usei Canon e Sony. A Sony cheguei de ter a A7 R4, de 61mp, com lentes GM. Acabei por vender tudo e agora estou novamente apenas com Fujifilm, e tenho uma Leica Q que comprei à pouco tempo em segunda mão. A Fuji continua a ser a maquina que mais uso, e ultimamente tenho usado cada vez mais focais fixas. Tenho uma X-T3 e uma X-Pro2 que uso com as 16mm 1.4, 35mm f:2 e a 56mm 1.2. Também tenho uma X100T que tenho usado mais recentemente, porque o sensor de 16mp é algo que mesmo sem perceber continuo a gostar mais do que dos mais recentes. A Leica é uma maquina fabulosa e tem uma objetiva incrível e honestamente é a única maquina não Fuji que usei até agora que produz cores e p&b tão interessantes como a Fujifilm. A Sony foi sempre uma luta para poder trabalhar as imagens ao meu gosto, e não preciso de 61mp de todo.

Olá João! Essa combinação de X-T3 e X-Pro 2 mais a Leica Q parece-me super bem! Gostava imenso de experimentar essa Leica! Esses sensores como o da X-100T têm imenso carácter e nem sempre (falo por mim) queremos aquele detalhe super elevado, porque acabam por retirar um pouco ao mood da imagem. Que tipo de fotografia costumas fazer? Agradeço imenso o teu comentário, obrigado!

• @renaudli5834
    @renaudli5834 ปีที่แล้ว

Great photos!

•  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Beautiful said 👏🏼 fuji is life

• @A1000Truths
    @A1000Truths ปีที่แล้ว

I love the X-T4 as well. I mainly shoot stills but it’s the perfect hybrid APSC camera.

• @Eclectachrome
    @Eclectachrome ปีที่แล้ว

Totally agree with you on camera looks! it matters!! for me, its especially the shutter sound, ive sold a camera because I didn't like the shutter haha the nikon f3 :) The XT4 is awesome and Fuji x series is my favorite all time! Awesome video, thanks!

Yes, the shutter sound is so important as well, well pointed! Thanks for the constante support, appreciate it!

• @jamesjuranke
    @jamesjuranke ปีที่แล้ว

Good to see a new clip from you Nuno. Hope all is well! Oh this video makes me want to get a digital Fujifilm digital camera... So tempting... I already have a digital Nikon Z7... Do I need another digital! But you temple me.

Hey James! The Z7 is awesome but I think everyone should own or at least try a Fuji camera to play around with film sims and just having a more relaxed shooting experience! Thank you for the support!

• @eddiedoubled
    @eddiedoubled ปีที่แล้ว

Can't wait till the day I get my hands on a Fuji Camera. Great Video.

• @Mamotreco
    @Mamotreco ปีที่แล้ว

Lovely shots there to open up the video. I’m a fellow X-T4 user.

• @aoi_p
    @aoi_p ปีที่แล้ว

So good video!🔥👏

• @mashudali8482
    @mashudali8482 ปีที่แล้ว

I really enjoyed this!

• @cineplugg551
    @cineplugg551 8 วันที่ผ่านมา

I have a bmpcc4k presently but, i am looking to get something for autofocus under $1000, do you think xt4 is good enough for me in 2024? and coming from a bmpcc4k, i mainly do video but a little photography wouldn`t hurt

• @anjasamann150
    @anjasamann150 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for the great video. I have two xt1s with severas lenses, my favourites being the Viltrox 13mm, 1.4 and the xc 35mm, 2.0. The only complain I have is that they are not weather resistant. If the price of the xt4 is going down to around 1.100 Euros new, I might buy one because of IBIS and better battery life...

They should start dropping down in price considerably soon, maybe you’ll be able to find a good deal soon as well! Thanks so much for dropping by!

• @keithorourke30
    @keithorourke30 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice video , I had the Sony A6400 and didn’t use it to much and thought I needed to upgrade and bought an a7 iii (first full frame camera) still didn’t do it for me had all the bells and whistles! Ok I will get a second camera, I got the fujifilm x100t ! I haven’t looked back I’m in love with this camera ! But is it the camera or the fact I bring it everywhere with me ! A phone camera doesn’t inspire me ! A big full frame is nice to have! But find a camera that’s easy to carry and not a hassle to bring with you everywhere to capture moments to treasure forever that’s the camera for you/me
    That’s photography

Thank you! That’s a really interesting approach as well, because the X-T4 is also the smallest camera I’ve owned in quite a while and it’s definitely one of the reasons why I use it so much. Completely agree with you, thanks for sharing your opinion!

• @keithorourke30
      @keithorourke30 ปีที่แล้ว

The unhealthy relationship with the best of gear as you said here is a huge factor! Sometimes I spend to much time in TH-cam watching gear reviews instead of going out and taking pics is ridiculous
      Best of luck with the channel ! Greetings from Dublin Ireland 🇮🇪

• @keithorourke30
      @keithorourke30 ปีที่แล้ว

Subbed 😊

@@keithorourke30 Definitely! I love Ireland, should be visiting again soon! Thank you so much for the support!

• @chriiistianxd
    @chriiistianxd ปีที่แล้ว

I’ve been on the fence, trying to choose between the X-T4 vs the X-T30!

The X-T30 is great but I’d still go with the X-T4 because it’s water and dust resistant, IBIS, better battery life, dual SD card slot and 1/8000 shutter. That said, the X-T30 is still an amazing camera though!

• @klungnesberg
    @klungnesberg ปีที่แล้ว

Hello! really Nice video! Would you pick xt4 over xt5?

Hi! Thank you, appreciate it! I think I'd still go with the X-T4 because I also use it to shoot my videos and the fully articulated screen really comes in handy. The X-T5 is great though!

• @klungnesberg
      @klungnesberg ปีที่แล้ว

@@NunoAlmeidaPhotography i see! I really struggles between xt4 or xt5, it’s 600 dollar different here in Norway! I tried both in the store, and felt the xt4 was really top quality in buttons and all! I wanna do stills and some video!

• @georgelpons
    @georgelpons ปีที่แล้ว

Hmm the black top is a xt3 though.

• @constastar1660
    @constastar1660 ปีที่แล้ว

35E36

• @lumberjack3008
    @lumberjack3008 ปีที่แล้ว

The XT4 is the most disappointing camera I ever had and getting rid of it was s great day. Without the XH2/s I would have left the XF system. The AF system is awful, years behind the competition not a single relevant firmware update since release. Fujifilm burried it with release.