How to Remove and Replace Rear Bumper Peugeot 308 (2007-2014) T7 T8

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 17 ต.ค. 2020
  • Tutorial How to Remove and Replace Rear Bumper Peugeot 308 (2007-2014) T7 T8
    ➢ Links:
    - Bumper Clips: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AteDEf
    - LED Lights for Rear License Plate Peugeot 307, 308, 407, 207: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9i1Tcj
    ➢ Links parking sensors:
    - Rear parking sensors with display: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_ADKkR9
    - Rear parking sensors with buzzer: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AmQUb5
    - Rear wireless parking sensors with display: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A1fNKX
    ➢ Buy rear view camera from Aliexpress:
    - Universal rear view camera: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AP5KWL
    - dedicated Peugeot Citroen rear view camera: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Aq295H
    - Car Number License Plate Frame with Rear View Camera: s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A0Bl6B
    ➢ Tutorials:
    - Install Dynamic LED Side Lights for Peugeot 308 I, 207, 3008, 5008, Citroen C3, C4, C5, DS3, DS4: • Dynamic LED Side Light...
    - Install Dynamic LED side lamp Peugeot 307, 307 CC, 206, 107, 407, 607, Citroen C1, C2, C3, C5, C6 • Install Dynamic LED si...
    Comment, Thumbs up, Share, and Subscribe!
    ➢ If you like, you can BUY ME A COFFE: paypal.me/adioperator?locale....
    ➢ Facebook Page: / adrian-pgt-diy-repairs...
    ➢ TikTok: / adrianpgt
    MY OTHER TH-cam CHANNELS
    ➢ Skoda Volkswagen Audi Seat Tutorials: / justacar
    ➢ Dacia Renault Tutorials: / @adriandrnro
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 97

• @AdrianDragan
    @AdrianDragan  2 ปีที่แล้ว

➢ Links:
    - Bumper Clips: www.aliexpress.com/item/4000579366084.html?aff_fcid=5102e16b88644eb2ba653b05a5760c27-1636539116978-07267-_AteDEf&tt=CPS_NORMAL&aff_fsk=_AteDEf&aff_platform=shareComponent-detail&sk=_AteDEf&aff_trace_key=5102e16b88644eb2ba653b05a5760c27-1636539116978-07267-_AteDEf&terminal_id=a4886d1a72584241b5df38394da27292
    - LED Lights for Rear License Plate Peugeot 307, 308, 407, 207: www.aliexpress.com/item/32731017402.html?aff_fcid=7724bbcddcf4407b9049d6bd1862e4c1-1636539127299-03475-_9i1Tcj&tt=CPS_NORMAL&aff_fsk=_9i1Tcj&aff_platform=shareComponent-detail&sk=_9i1Tcj&aff_trace_key=7724bbcddcf4407b9049d6bd1862e4c1-1636539127299-03475-_9i1Tcj&terminal_id=a4886d1a72584241b5df38394da27292

• @dlopes3584
    @dlopes3584 3 ปีที่แล้ว +8

What a coincidence! This week a deer decided to die on my 308 front bumper. Literally killed himself. I came to your channel to see if you had a tutorial like normally do but didn't find. Luckily found one in a different channel. I bought a used bumper on eBay for 80 quid and replaced it with my wife's help. If wasn't the tutorials that you guys do it would be much more expensive for me to fix these things. So thank you so much for doing this videos, they are very helpful. Cheers

• @nightsecurity4003
    @nightsecurity4003 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

THANK YOU !!!!! I’m
    Sure you’re the first person to actually show how to remove a 308 2008 bumper.

• @wilweasle
    @wilweasle 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

This is really excellent. Much better than official Peugeot forums and dealers does. Visual explanation superb. Wel done.
    I just need to remove the bumper because of leakage in the luggage room and spare tyre. I need to clean/kit the ventilation rubbers behind the bumper. Because that's the best chance to counter the leakage. I'm struggling for two years now and it went worse. The Peugeot dealer couldn't find it. Thanks Adrian and you have a new follower.

• @TelstarTAK
    @TelstarTAK ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks for this video. I need to do this to get to the corner air vents which have seals that leak, letting rain water into the boot.

• @tu8er861
    @tu8er861 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Bravo frate te urmăresc de foarte mult timp , explici foarte profesional , mult succes !!!

• @descoperadobrogea860
    @descoperadobrogea860 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Bravo Adrian .Foarte bine explici!

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Multumesc pentru aprecieri 👍

• @mojioko6068
    @mojioko6068 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

блин то что нужноооо теперь осталось видио с передним бампером , замена до рестайл на рестайлинг версию )))))

• @haris4564
    @haris4564 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

And by the whey great video like everytime.... Keep goin for changing peugeot

• @davidaddisonjr.1446
    @davidaddisonjr.1446 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love is 308.you're number 1

• @israelmds439
    @israelmds439 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Excellent video! Thank you very much Adrian!

• @haris4564
    @haris4564 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Woooww what a diferent car.. For 50 % nicer car like before... Now its perfect... I am planing to do the same on my peugeot 308 2011 year... Only one thing adrian you can also change... The chrome line under bumper in the midel of bumper and rear glass

• @marcosdias1987
    @marcosdias1987 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Ficou top demais, show seu carro. Saudações do Brazil.

• @xxpaul1xx
    @xxpaul1xx 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That´s wat i needed... well explained 👍👍👍

• @MarcoGhela0878
    @MarcoGhela0878 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Bel lavoro! Adesso è Fèline!😉👍

• @pedropinela9452
    @pedropinela9452 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Excellent video with a good explanation of all the steps. Thank you very much

• @muratumit818
    @muratumit818 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It was very nice, good job bro

• @iconstantin
    @iconstantin 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Întotdeauna mi s-a părut o diferență de design foarte mare între bara standard și cea sport. Bravo!
    P.s. acum ar trebui să schimbi și bandourile laterale și de pe bara față cu unele în culoarea caroseriei, ca să fie treaba treabă :D. Plus senzorii de parcare.

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Salut! Asa este, trebuie sa vopsesc bandourile si senzorii de parcare. Sper sa fac acest lucru in primavara :)
      Multumesc :)

• @miszauvek
    @miszauvek 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I have this new one, but still, nice video

• @lagoon1584
    @lagoon1584 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Well done friend.

• @leecolley8435
    @leecolley8435 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Very helpful 👌

• @Dieg0dsg
    @Dieg0dsg 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Always wondered if this was possible ! It looks amazing !!

• @transporter06csf
    @transporter06csf 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I love your videos

• @miszauvek
    @miszauvek 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

What did you do with led display for seatbelts notification? And how

• @AUXMP3TV
    @AUXMP3TV 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

very good my friend

• @simeonidispantelis
    @simeonidispantelis 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Happy new year Adrian ..I have the same idea ,to replace my rear bumper for the same style with the diffuser on.
    But I also notice that the central monitor for the airbag also has parking assistance....mine is the basic one..do you have a part number for this monitor ?

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hello. That monitor is together with the parking sensors and they are not original parts, they were bought from a car parts store, unfortunately I don't know the manufacturer or part number.

• @simeonidispantelis
      @simeonidispantelis 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AdrianDragan yes I know ...but how many parts were they ..I need to know what to search as well .

• @DannyGerasimova
    @DannyGerasimova 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

You should’ve painted the black lining to body colour. Surely it will looks nicer if you install rear spoiler too 🥳

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes, I thought more about this but now it's too late, at the end of the year I will sell this car to upgrade to Peugeot 308 II.

• @kakasvk
    @kakasvk 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello, great tutorial! My 308 has not parking sensor, but bumper I am going to buy has them and they will sell it only without sensors. So I think there will be empty holes. Is that a problem? Or can I buy some filling covers? I didn't find anything like covers for it on aliexpress or ebay. Thank you

• @AdrianDragan

Hello. You can't find covers but you can buy a set of parking sensors and install them in the holes of the old sensors. You may need to make the holes a little bigger.

• @safiwais7378
    @safiwais7378 3 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Super 👍🏽

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  2 วันที่ผ่านมา

Thank you! Cheers!

• @Mudrina93
    @Mudrina93 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great job dear friend. Looks amazing with new one. How much you have paid for used bumper?

• @AdrianDragan

I bought several things together: rear bumper, white clocks, left mirror, right front wing, for all this I paid about 220 euros in my country Romania.

• @oblachihuarachi9218
    @oblachihuarachi9218 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice videos!
    I would like to ask where can I get gti diffusor with exhaust exits.. Do you know where i can find that

• @AdrianDragan

For new Peugeot 308 you can find here: www.aliexpress.com/item/4000092448441.html?aff_platform=shareComponent-detail&sk=_AUevML&aff_trace_key=31c0842d770443cda0c01499cd534ed9-1603103136428-00131-_AUevML&terminal_id=364d159dab6d4da48c68657f8054a5c8&tmLog=new_Detail
      For the old Peugeot 308 (like mine) I can't find it. Maybe you can find something on ebay.

• @oblachihuarachi9218
      @oblachihuarachi9218 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AdrianDragan unfortunately i cant find anything... And i forgot to tell you mine is mk1 same as yours, i want to do gti rear end..

• @javierabad01
    @javierabad01 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I do not know if you could make a video of how to install some original rear sensors and where to buy it, thanks!

• @AdrianDragan

Hi. I think it is a bit expensive and complicated to install the original parking sensors: you need sensors, cables, control unit, various activations with Diagbox.

• @sorinp9964
    @sorinp9964 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Salut! Știu că nu are legătură cu acest video, dar am nevoie de ajutor.. Ușile din spate nu se mai deschid din interior. Știi cumva cum se poate rezolva ? E o setare in calculatorul de bord? Mersi!

• @AdrianDragan

Salut. Probabil ai activat protectia pentru copii. Vezi ca pe langa butoanele de deschidere a geamurilor de pe usa soferului ai si un buton de blocare a geamurilor si a usilor din spate, apasa-l 🙂

• @semokh4432
    @semokh4432 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I have Peugeot 307 cc and I want to install rear parking sensors on it! Do you know how to do it from scratch?
    Watching you from Sweden thanks for the good content!

• @AdrianDragan

If you are skilled you can install the parking sensors without removing the rear bumper. You have to look for a hole through which to pass the cables from the sensors to the inside of the car, ideally it would be to go through where the cables from the number plate lamps also enter. Maybe that will help you: th-cam.com/video/vH5UPzB9xhs/w-d-xo.html
      Thank you for the appreciations :)

• @bouniot03
    @bouniot03 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi, it's possible to connect the rear parking sensors to the mekede m400 radio to use the interface?

• @AdrianDragan

Hello. Only if they are original sensors from the factory.

• @bouniot03
      @bouniot03 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AdrianDragan you have a link where to find this? I look it in aliexpress but i can't find them

• @AdrianDragan

@@bouniot03 The original parking sensors only come with the equipment of the car from the factory, or look for something from the parks with damaged cars, but already this becomes a complicated task.

• @luisfragapernas
    @luisfragapernas 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello, I have the same car, can you explain the numbers of the parking sensor? In this place my car has 5 led for safety belts. Thanks a lot.

• @AdrianDragan

Hello. My car didn't have that parking sensor display, nor the plastic mount for it. A few years ago I bought some parking sensors plus that bracket and installed the display instead of the belt display. There I can see the distance to the obstacle and its location behind the car.

• @robertprofir7217
    @robertprofir7217 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Salut, am vizualizat acest video foarte bun pentru ca vreau sa pun senzori de parcare si nu as mai vrea sa dau jos bara, crezi ca am loc suficient pe dedesubt? Ps am cunoștințe basic, nu sunt pro

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Salut. Ai putea sa-i pui si pe dedesupt. Sau poate deja i-ai instalat :)

• @mehmetunlu9932
    @mehmetunlu9932 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Türkiye, den selam

• @elyoubimohammedzaid6648
    @elyoubimohammedzaid6648 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Where you have found this bumper with diffuser ???

• @vianacarlos8879
    @vianacarlos8879 ปีที่แล้ว

Bonjour et merci pour votre video. Pourriez-vous me dire comment vous appellez les ouvertures rectangulaires en dessous des phares (video 8:32) . Merci par avance. Carlos

• @blablabla4606
    @blablabla4606 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Hi adrian can you record video how to install parking sensors no original

• @AdrianDragan

Hello. In the coming weeks I will do this tutorial on the Peugeot 307, it is about the same on the Peugeot 308. You can already see how the rear bumper is removed in this clip.

• @thegreathitsstation
    @thegreathitsstation 3 ปีที่แล้ว

A trebuit sa dau jos bara si eu sa schimb un stop la Volvo v40 si doua suruburi mi-au luat jumatate din tot timpul lucrarii :)) La 308 1.6HDI am niste ulei la injectoarele din mijloc desupra.Sa schimb garniturile la injectoare sau la capacul ala din fata lor?

• @AdrianDragan

Salut. Indicat ar fi sa schimbi setul de garnituri, totusi incearca prima data sa le mai strangi.

• @thegreathitsstation
      @thegreathitsstation 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AdrianDragan Ms mult
      O sa le schimb că le-am cumpărat deja :)

• @yusufdemir-gv4tr
    @yusufdemir-gv4tr 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

PEUGEOT 308 BOOT LID HATCHBACK TAILGATE INTERIOR TRIM PANEL COVER removal video 🙏

• @AdrianDragan

Hello. I hope to be able to do it in the next two weeks :)

• @yusufdemir-gv4tr
      @yusufdemir-gv4tr 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@AdrianDragan thanks bro

• @juliusgv6939
    @juliusgv6939 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Salut, mi-as dori sa stiu cum ai montat ecranul de la senzori de parcare

• @AdrianDragan

Salut. Am cumparat acel suport din plastic ce este specific echiparilor superioare (Premium, Feline) si cum eu nu aveam ecranul pentru martorul centruilor de siguranta am cautat un set de senzori de parcare ce sa aiba ecranul aproximativ la aceeasi dimenziune cu cea a suportului.

• @juliusgv6939
      @juliusgv6939 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@AdrianDragan super, multumesc!

• @marianmoise3869
    @marianmoise3869 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Salut adrian felicitari pentu postari sant de mare ajutor le urmaresc cu atentie .
    Sint posesorul unui Peugeot 308/2012 la mana a doua si am observat ca nu se mai stinge pozitia de la maneta ,maneta sete in punctul 0 si sant tot aprinse raman,imi poti da o solutie
    Daca scot chiea din contact se sting.
    Multumesc anticipat.

• @AdrianDragan

Salut! Masina ta are senzor de lumina pe parbriz? Ma gandesc ca a fost setat sa functioneze pe mod automat.

• @marianmoise3869
      @marianmoise3869 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Salut adrian ai avut dreptate era activa lumina de zi multumesc inca o data pentru ajutor.

• @AdrianDragan

@@marianmoise3869 Ma bucur ca ai rezolvat :)

• @MrDankyny
    @MrDankyny ปีที่แล้ว

De unde ati luat a el patent multifuncțional?

• @AdrianDragan
      @AdrianDragan  ปีที่แล้ว

Salut. Este cumparat in urma cu câțiva ani de la LIDL sau Kaufland, nu mai rein exact.

• @xcrypt4378
    @xcrypt4378 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Salut, procedura este aceeasi si la peugeot 307?

• @AdrianDragan

Salutare. Nu stiu sa-ti spun exact dar cred ca este asemanatoare. Sper ca pe viitor sa fac un tutorial si pentru 307 despre cum se demonteaza bara din spate.

• @sinopluu5738
    @sinopluu5738 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Where to find that bumper?

• @AdrianDragan

Hi. I bought it from used cars park.

• @jeancharleslecluse3552
    @jeancharleslecluse3552 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I guess for a 407 SW it's the same?

• @AdrianDragan

Hi. Let's just say it's about the same. I hope this image helps you: ci.catcar.info/peugeot/img/pr/76/00072176.jpg

• @george-alexandrujipa6377
    @george-alexandrujipa6377 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Cat a costat bara?

• @AdrianDragan

Salut. Am cumparat bara spate + aripa dreapta fata + Ceasuri bord albe + oglinda completa stanga si am dat 1000 lei pe toate acestea.

• @george-alexandrujipa6377
      @george-alexandrujipa6377 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@AdrianDragan mersi de raspuns.

• @oncustomgaraj8261
    @oncustomgaraj8261 ปีที่แล้ว

Mai de kk locuri nici nu puteau pune clemele alea.. specific mâncătorilor de croissante 😅🤦‍♂️