dashcam setup | 2022 tesla model y with a samsung T7

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 13 ก.ค. 2024
  • 0:00 Intro + update
    3:54 Tesla Dashcam and Sentry Mode setup
    Today i am setting up the dashcam in my 2022 tesla model y. i decided to go with the 500GB samsung T7 hard drive opposed to some of the other options that were our there after doing some research. Feel free to explore options and make the best decision as to which hard drive to go with.
    Also gave a quick update in the beginning of the video about what i've been up to the past few weeks but i do pick up the topic of this video at the 3:54 mark.
    WHAM BAM TESLACAM REFERENCE VIDEO:
    VIDEO: • How to setup Tesla Das...
    Please be sure to LIKE , SUBSCRIBE & SHARE if you like the content! Thanks in advance for all of your support!
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 24

• @WizLovesCars
    @WizLovesCars  ปีที่แล้ว

Looking for Cool Tesla Accessories? Check out this product from Lectron: th-cam.com/video/lbqe7az0iJs/w-d-xo.html

• @Evil.Turkey
    @Evil.Turkey 2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Video starts at 4:03

• @WizLovesCars
      @WizLovesCars  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yea this was the first vid since xmas break so you know i had to talk my sh*t

• @zoebassey1086
    @zoebassey1086 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Great video fam...you should brand the pro tips with captions and an indicator/transion when you are sharing a pro tip. Congrats on the new ride.

• @WizLovesCars
      @WizLovesCars  2 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks fam! Also thanks for the feedback i was definitely thinking of doing that for any future videos that are similar this. Also i’ll shoot them as TH-cam shorts. Thanks again!

• @balldrogo
    @balldrogo 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Love the thumbnail. 😂
    Looking forward to more videos in 2022. Let’s go!

• @WizLovesCars

Haha i had to do it! Yes there will definitely be more content coming! Especially more tesla content as i tinker around with stuff.

• @enyayannidido
    @enyayannidido ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love the “extend me some grace” Comments can be so brutal. Just one suggestion, don’t spend so much time on unrelated topic. Thanks for the info.

• @WizLovesCars
      @WizLovesCars  ปีที่แล้ว

Appreciate the feedback, this is one of my earlier vids there been a ton of growth since then 👌🏾 also there is a chapter marker in the vid so you can always skip ahead

• @KedrickFoster
    @KedrickFoster 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Dope video bro! My model 3 will be here next month! Definitely gonna grab me a T7

• @WizLovesCars

Thanks bro! Congrats! Im mad I didn’t go electric sooner. Yea the T7 is solid and setup is easy!

• @KedrickFoster
      @KedrickFoster 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@WizLovesCars yea same here! I use the t7 to edit my videos!

• @WizLovesCars

Yea i remember you were telling me about it when i was asking you about editing on the ipad so i had a little bias lol

• @Vera-xu3xw
    @Vera-xu3xw 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thank you!!!!!!

• @WizLovesCars

You’re welcome and Thank You for watching!!!

• @Evil.Turkey
    @Evil.Turkey 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Isn’t it better to put the ssd in your glovebox? It’s more secure in there..

• @WizLovesCars

Personal preference honestly but if your car isn’t in valet mode then the risk is the same

• @guaz22
      @guaz22 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hey, just wanted to drop a quick note. EvilTurkey is right. Our newer models have to use the USB-c to USB connector and connect to the USB drive in the glove box. I just tried it without the USB drive in the glove box and just using the USBc port. It won't see the drive disk to format it. It has to be plugged directly I to the USB-A port. I used your video and then went back to the WhamBam video to verify. Hope this helps and please let me know if I'm wrong too. lol Thanks for posting this vid and keep dropping content.

• @guaz22
      @guaz22 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Check out the WhamBam vid @ 0:30s to that shows which cord to use.

• @WizLovesCars
      @WizLovesCars  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@guaz22 honestly it worked just fine for me and I’ve continued to use it there. The formatting worked just the same and i am able to record and view both sentry and dashcam footage pretty easily. I will Most definitely keep dropping content! Thanks again!

• @sybsygstgstsgysg5330
    @sybsygstgstsgysg5330 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

You know it’s new when the screen plastic is still on

• @WizLovesCars

Yessir 24hours old at the time

• @enyayannidido
    @enyayannidido ปีที่แล้ว +1

Why not use it in glove box? Is using one usb c to usb c better?

• @WizLovesCars
      @WizLovesCars  ปีที่แล้ว

No it just come down to personal preference honestly. The glove box can get a bit full sometimes