How To Build A Minecraft Climbable House! [T2/10]

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 15 มิ.ย. 2024
  • This is a Climbable House we're going to build in this video! This can be built in any version of Minecraft! Except for bad versions of Minecraft! Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition, Minecraft PlayStation 3 Edition, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition! Get ready to build a better house that prevents most mobs from destroying your house! Strong materials highly recommended! Weak materials lowly recommended!
    Turn on captions! They're highly recommended for you! #tutorial #minecraft #minecrafttutorial #minecraftps4 #climbablehouse #minecraftstonehouse #minecraftcobblestonehouse
    00:00 Intro
    00:23 The Height Of The House
    00:34 Floor Frame (Important)
    01:02 Floor Filling [Middle]
    01:08 Floor Filling [Left]
    01:14 Floor Filling [Right]
    01:20 Walls
    01:31 Finding The House's Entry
    01:48 Placing The Ladders (Dangerous)
    02:19 Wall Places For The Entry
    02:31 Trapdoor Place
    02:57 Walls For The Entry
    03:13 Roof For The Entry
    03:19 Roof
    03:27 Getting Light (Needful)
    03:53 Placing The Light
    04:18 Decorating The House
    04:52 Windows
    05:58 Snapping My Finger (Bruh Moment)
    06:13 House Review
    06:46 Recommendation Of The Materials
    07:11 Outro
  • เกม

ความคิดเห็น • 6

• @DemonBoy_GlitchYT
    @DemonBoy_GlitchYT ปีที่แล้ว +2

Is this surposed to be a tutorial

• @ProGamerYouTuber
      @ProGamerYouTuber  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yes. It is. And did you know that I'm not going to play Rec Room again? Will I may but it's not fun to play now. So my videos are going to be from Minecraft and other games. And I wanted to say that I haven't seen you and I forgot about you. So maybe we can play sometime. But I think I'm going to work on a lot of tutorials because these videos can let me grow on TH-cam quickly. So I could make videos of challenges and more sometime.

• @DemonBoy_GlitchYT

@@ProGamerTH-camr how is it a tutorial when u didn't explain how to build it at all?

• @DemonBoy_GlitchYT
      @DemonBoy_GlitchYT ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@ProGamerTH-camr like u didn't say how big the platform needs to be or how high the walls need to be and u don't show what blacks/items u need for the tutorial

• @ProGamerYouTuber
      @ProGamerYouTuber  ปีที่แล้ว +1

But they can pick the height and materials however they like it to be!

• @DemonBoy_GlitchYT

@@ProGamerTH-camr oh okay thanks