How different will tekken 8 Heihachi be to T7

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 29 ก.ย. 2024
  • If you enjoyed the content then please drop the video a like, as it helps the videos get more views and enables me to see what content is liked and what isn’t.
    If you have any video suggestions for rocket league or even concept ideas (planning to make one shortly) then add it to the comments.
    If you wish to subscribe it’s appreciated and also allows me to grow and keep doing Rocket league giveaways in the future.
    Thanks for watching!

ความคิดเห็น • 23

• @DRAKLOR_44
    @DRAKLOR_44  5 วันที่ผ่านมา

For anyone wondering sadly double otgf combos will no longer be a thing in Tekken 8, overall he looks awesome and very very different and possibly less execution which is also not what I wanted honestly. What do you think of the new trailer and character?

• @bigbongus4908
    @bigbongus4908 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

im gonna miss omen so much 😭

• @DRAKLOR_44
      @DRAKLOR_44  5 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

He still has OTGF but it no longer launches so yeah this was the biggest miss from the footage I’ve seen but maybe in a future update they will add it, I also expect the character after a while depending on performance to probably get nerfed too he looks insane tbf

• @Léopart_le_jaguar
    @Léopart_le_jaguar 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

reina mains will strangely disapear in 6days...
    but where did they go ?

• @DRAKLOR_44

lol I’ll still play Reina she’s fun to play but Heihachi is my main so hyped he’s back and looking very different can’t wait to see what he can do in practice.

• @Léopart_le_jaguar
      @Léopart_le_jaguar 5 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

@@DRAKLOR_44 he's looking OP as hell
      Can't wait for his nerfs

• @DRAKLOR_44

@@Léopart_le_jaguar haha thankfully the warriors instinct op stance is a once a match thing but he does look strong af guess we won’t know fully until we see his frames but yeah could be too strong for once

• @AbdullahImtiaz-yx7zs
    @AbdullahImtiaz-yx7zs 6 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

I’m seriously confused as to if they should bring his 112 wallsplater back
    In a game with wall crushes and heat dashes, it could easily be one of the most broken moves but if they don’t bring it back, he will lose a good part of his identity

• @DRAKLOR_44
      @DRAKLOR_44  6 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

I’m hoping he keeps it, but what i don’t want is because he’s dlc they give him broken lows or make him easier to play, I’m also hoping double otgf’s are still a thing because for style points doing this type stuff in a match is what makes it enjoyable. His official reveal trailer is out tomorrow so I think it will give us much more idea of how he’s going to be in Tekken 8… I do expect a lot of changes tbh

• @AbdullahImtiaz-yx7zs
      @AbdullahImtiaz-yx7zs 6 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

@@DRAKLOR_44 you’re right. I’ve never been more excited for a DLC.

• @DRAKLOR_44
      @DRAKLOR_44  6 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Haha yeah I absolutely agree with you, Heihachi’s always been my main since the early tekkens surprised and hyped he’s back and I think he’ll be badass as always

• @DRAKLOR_44
    @DRAKLOR_44  8 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Naturally no rage drives but with trailer coming on 24th September I’m wondering how different he’s going to play… let me know what you think in the comment below.

• @gamenmetrea9144
      @gamenmetrea9144 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

I have a feeling he will be like the difference between Kazuya from Tekken 7 vs Kazuya Tekken 8. A few months from when Heihachi will be released. I will probably have Tekken 8 and a PS5. Awesome demonstration BtW.

• @DRAKLOR_44

I have no doubt he’s going to feel different just hope they keep his unique playstyle and don’t break him because he’s dlc. Thank you this combo is one of the hardest to pull off, and on a ps5 controller I struggled tbh. Also i forgot you can follow up the ender with a ff2 uppercut for more damage but yeah hopefully we can play soon, are you likely around tomorrow during the afternoon?

• @gamenmetrea9144
      @gamenmetrea9144 8 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

@@DRAKLOR_44 I think they will keep his unique play style. Only with the Tekken 8 movement + heat. In the reveal trailer. I have seen the FF2, hold qcf 1 2 and the 1+2 move.

• @DRAKLOR_44
      @DRAKLOR_44  8 วันที่ผ่านมา

@@gamenmetrea9144 the reveal trailer hasn’t been released yet it’s due on the 24th September so I’m not sure what you’ve seen lol where did you see the clip and I can check it out? I do think his demon uppercut, demons breath among others will definitely be in his moves list very signature moves

• @DRAKLOR_44

Ah do you mean the original reveal trailer? I might have misunderstood lol