Bianchi Oltre | Winspace T1550

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 22 ม.ค. 2024
  • After going for a ride with Paris i got the chance to loo at Bianchi's new bike the Oltre which has a large range of frames. However their entry level frame is close to the same price as my new T1550
    www.sigmasports.com/item/Bian...
    This model is the Bianchi Oltre comp- Di2 Shimano 105.
    Its over a kg heavier than the Winspace but this is their entry level Oltre.
    Just taking the opportunity to have a look at this bike while i can. Let me know what you think of it.
    Find me on:
    ▶️ Instagram - / maxwilko
    ▶️ Strava - / strava
    ▶️ Zwift Power Profile - zwiftpower.com/profile.php?z=...
  • กีฬา

ความคิดเห็น • 42

• @alsbikeshed
    @alsbikeshed 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Great vid! The new Winspace Agile has the hidden thru axle threads, with the rear hanger visible just below it. Also has a T47 bottom bracket which is a welcome change. Keep up the great content guys!

• @thewattlife
      @thewattlife  6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I also love the dropped seat stays. Although for my riding i think the T1550 is perfect for me but the hidden axels look classy

• @garethbutton
    @garethbutton 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

I have been watching your build videos. Built a Winspace myself over Christmas, my first ever bike build and it was quite fun. You have ridden yours more than I have (being precious because of the weather), you seem to be getting on really well with it! Hoping I get on with mine as well, I nearly went black and white but went red in the end. First impressions it feels rapid!. I have also done a build video, I am not as fit and fast as you 🤣 and the channel is tiny but let me know what you think to it. Got mine through Black Friday deals and went Etap as well. Have Etap on my Gravel bike and love it plus made for easier build by far. Any way great channel, love the Zwift videos and the nutritional one! I might get that book!

• @thewattlife
      @thewattlife  6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Looks great we'll have to link for a ride sometime

• @garethbutton
      @garethbutton 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

That would be amazing, might be a rest ride for you and zone 5 for me. I’ll get the drone out and get you some nice shots 😉

• @williamstevens2382
    @williamstevens2382 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Personally I prefer the winspace visually and it does seem much better value for what I’d want from a bike. I’m sure they both leave nothing to be desired when ridden though

• @thewattlife

I agree- as a classic bike frame the top tube is gorgeous.

• @verdeboyo
    @verdeboyo 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Im liking the Winspace, but I wonder what other colours that comes in. In Jan 2024 I purchased the 'Celeste' Oltre in a 55, with Ultegra Di2 for £4100 from Lutterworth Cycles. An absolutely amazing machine. I only have one negative and its the handlebar stem, which if I did change it, it would have to be the Oltre RC bar/stem combo, but my other issue is how strong would the carbon RC bar/stem be, because I have heard they can break.

• @markusseppala6547
    @markusseppala6547 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Rear of the Bianchi, beautiful. Front not so much.

• @thewattlife

I agree with this entirely... and it gets wrose on the higher models with all the flaring. Althoug they do say they have made huge watt savings....

• @xtraht100
    @xtraht100 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

hello, what computer holder did you use in the Bianchi? I'm looking for Garmin 830

• @thewattlife
      @thewattlife  5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

This is just the garmin mount that comes with the garmin- it’s not an intergrated mount.

• @xtraht100
      @xtraht100 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@thewattlife oh ok, thank you. If you know anything about integrated, please write!

• @carlobalzer3238
    @carlobalzer3238 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nice bikes 🔥🔥👏👏👏

• @thewattlife

Thank you, we constantly argue about who has the better bike.

• @carlobalzer3238
      @carlobalzer3238 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

@thewattlife sorry bianchi very nice 👍 😊

• @Horstelin
    @Horstelin 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Kudos for Paris for standing there and filming while you pretty much call his/her bike ugly :D

• @thewattlife

lol- just the top tube and that positive angle stem!!! 🫣🫣 I don’t think she listens to me anyway

• @bram5466
    @bram5466 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

How you putt the mount on the comp... you have the type name or brand so i can buy the same

• @thewattlife
      @thewattlife  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

This is just a regular Garmin out front bar mount. So it’s not integrated.

• @bram5466
      @bram5466 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

A ok.. seems like it was... sry thxs​@@thewattlife

• @NeoPayneHK
    @NeoPayneHK 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

prefer the XR4~

• @1carusjohn32
    @1carusjohn32 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Max there is nothing 'Classic bike frame look' about either bike! Get a grip man! TBH I know it is somewhat of a modern era, but I find all the huge gapping everywhere on the forks and the stays to accommodate ever larger tyres really ugly compared to the tidy lines of 'Classic Bikes' of yester-year. ( Despite them being more aero) That said, I think both bikes, by todays standards, are both equally and well equipped for the money. I know the Bianchi is particularly slippery in the wind. (Toe overlap looks scary for me though) I suspect when you park them both up at the cafe each will draw as much attention as each other. Nice Kit!

• @thewattlife

Haha ‘classic’ in the modern aero sense of the word maybe…! The Winspace only accommodates 28’s the Oltre 32’s. I quite like a wide tyre on a wide rim… can you tell that I only really started cycling a year or so ago?!?

• @1carusjohn32
      @1carusjohn32 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@thewattlife Nothing wrong with the wider tyres, they offer a lot, but on some of these frames the clearances are huge.

• @aldrinclementina4297
    @aldrinclementina4297 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

No ride comparison 😢
    Oltre = Beyond

• @fiddleronthebike
    @fiddleronthebike 5 วันที่ผ่านมา

the front (especially the stem) of the Bianchi Oltre's only looks great totally slammed, without spacers. Then you have clean, straight lines, the spacers ruin that.

• @thewattlife
      @thewattlife  วันที่ผ่านมา +1

The stem is the one thing I don’t love about this bike!!!

• @chrishopper8370
    @chrishopper8370 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Think you’re being polite to Paris about her bike!

• @thewattlife

Im always incredibly polite to Paris... but that stem isnt for me

• @chrishopper8370

It’s just no from me for the full bike design. And as for the top of the range being £12k+ 🤦‍♂️

• @thewattlife

A lot of people seem to be of the same opinion. Might be a tough year for Bianchi if they’ve bet heavily on this model selling well

• @chrishopper8370

@@thewattlife agree

• @glennicol1361
    @glennicol1361 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

I can't help but think that Winspace is pricing themselves out of the market with their new model at almost 2000$.

• @thewattlife

I think certain carbon costs arent exactly cheap. the frame alone for the Bianchi Oltre Pro & RC are both more than the full build cost of the T1550. They certainly arent Decathlon prices- i think they need to work with OEM wholesalers in the UK to provide fully built bikes.

• @pigupigu
      @pigupigu 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Winspace is premium chinese. Not budget or low tier. You can always buy a trifox or something and then see how your build goes.

• @lukewalker1051
    @lukewalker1051 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Who agrees with me as a former old school Bianchi owner, that this model is the ugliest bike ever created?

• @thewattlife

Paris also owns an Aria, and I have to say it’s gorgeous and personally I prefer it to the Oltre

• @jreddin4488
    @jreddin4488 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Man that bianchi has to be the ugliest bike on the market right now. Winspace make a great product

• @thewattlife

Dont tell Paris but i agree

• @andynowy
      @andynowy 15 วันที่ผ่านมา

I love Bianchi, especially with integrated cockpit.

• @pigupigu
    @pigupigu 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

The bianchi is not italian. Once spoke with their rep for oceania to discuss potential distribution in our country. All bianchi frames are layered up in xiamen china. Across the road from winspace's factory then sent to taiwan for painting and refinishing for export with lower tariffs.
    Only thing italian about bianchi is the brand name.
    The winspace T series frame and their cockpits are actually designed by an italian designer.
    The more you know.