E3D v6 Major Update on Anet A8
- เผยแพร่เมื่อ 24 พ.ย. 2018
- e3d v6 Major Update on Anet A8 with Bowden type extruderFollow the
This update is divided in to 3 parts
Major parts are used with the existing parts of anet a8 only like extruder, x-carriage
Mechanical / Alteration to Existing Assembly of Anet A8
1. Conversion of existing Direct drive extruder to e3D V6 mount by cutting the Alluminum x-carriage assembly.
2. Taking and fixing the Extruder to a position x-carriage freely moves.
Printing of E3D mount which is available in Thingiverse (link given in the Description)
1. E3D mount (Two parts)
2. Blower Mount (One part)
Updating Marlin to Solve the printing exactly center of the Bed issue
1. Solving issue of printing exactly center of the bed which is 18mm shift to right side.
2. This is solved by using Marlin Firmware (How to install the Marlin firmware to Anet A8 video is explained already please check out that video)
3. Open Marlin Arduino Ino File goto configuration.h file and search for “x_min_pos”, where the value is -33 mm.
The stock firmware has direct extruder setup hence the Nozzle is 18 mm left side. So replace the “x_min” value by -15 mm and update the firmware.
Download link for configuration.h file