Comparing the XAG P100 to the DJI T40

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 17 พ.ค. 2024
  • The T50 review video is coming soon! This video is a re-post from our other channel because we have so many viewers that discovered us here and don't follow ‪@dronedeerrecovery‬.
    UPDATE : On the original video XAG Said they would reach out - they never did. DJI continues their advantage with the T50. You won't want to miss our unboxing and review video in the works.
    FREE DOWNLOAD: Start Your Drone Business - The Complete A-Z Guide: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/dis...
    Drone Trailer: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    Agras T40 www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    @nuWayAg
    TikTok.com/ @nuWayAg
    nuwayag

ความคิดเห็น • 21

• @hehe-mq2bk
    @hehe-mq2bk 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I wonder if the T50 had a much better hardware this time around. But I agree, the integration of DJI and the remote and the software and the ease of US of creating boundaries and then spraying is so streamlined, it's really the best IMO.

• @DKTek07
    @DKTek07 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

Yeah, DJI can afford a serious team of top engineers for each department. It’s no wonder they are the top drone company.

• @infinityphotorob
    @infinityphotorob หลายเดือนก่อน

I have thought DJI stuff sometimes feels craptacular. But in my experience it also gets the job done and their software and interface is just so damn good now. You guys have been getting me stoked on AG drones. I think I want to get into this along with mapping to start transitioning my biz this direction.

• @gameforaimhd7358
    @gameforaimhd7358 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Do you know Guss who Use the Dornes in Europe, germany?

• @Sozifpro
    @Sozifpro 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Its common commercial strategy, that DJI use less expensive hardware material to dominate the market with low price, then it can upgrate the hardware once its marketshare and revenue allows them to

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

The inexpensive hardware also means the drone is cheaper to fix and not as heavy as competing brands

• @chrisdavisunofficial
      @chrisdavisunofficial 18 วันที่ผ่านมา

​@@nuWayAg I think you're underestimating DJI. I would tend to believe their parts are designed better. They are lighter because they are optimized. You have to remember that they have tremendous engineering capabilities. Heavy parts generally mean poor engineering when you're talking about things that fly.
      Also, I'm a new sub. You have a great channel!

• @andybrown8602
    @andybrown8602 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I was hoping for something better. Maybe try looking at the P100 Pro, and pick an actual farm field with less horses?

• @nuWayAg

:)) if we do another comparison it would be t50 vs p100 pro.

• @Alex-wo9mz
      @Alex-wo9mz หลายเดือนก่อน

@@nuWayAg Lets hope you do it under the exact same condition

• @alejandroolivarest
    @alejandroolivarest 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

XAG p100 pro is the.beast

• @nuWayAg

Haven’t tried the p100 pro yet. XAG said they would reach out and never did 🤷‍♂️

• @firefighterleetiktok85
    @firefighterleetiktok85 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

H
    ow come it's been re-uploaded

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Was originally posted on our thermal drone channel @dronedeerrecovery

• @rickace132
    @rickace132 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Omg, DJI is so much better.

• @thadgrimsrud344
    @thadgrimsrud344 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Haha this is old.....I dont think we will get an unbiased review on this channel.

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

What you’ll get is our honest opinion 🤷‍♂️

• @fernmr
      @fernmr 10 วันที่ผ่านมา

Of course he gets paid to play dirty

• @infox6671
    @infox6671 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

XAG is garbage.

• @nuWayAg

😎🫢