Illawarra's Freight Artery: Sydney's Diesel Hauled Rail freight trains on the T4

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 15 เม.ย. 2024
  • Part 4 Final: In this Train spotting video, we'll be taking a look at the diesel freight trains that are rolling to and from the Illawarra region of NSW on the T4 line. These trains are transporting a variety of products, including Grain and Intermodal goods.
    If you're interested in train spotting and you love Heavy Diesel hauled trains, then continue watching the video! We'll be highlighting the Diesel freight trains as they pass by, giving you a glimpse at what's rolling through the region. If you like seeing diesel freight trains up close, then this video is sure to fascinate you!
    #pacificnational #freighttrain #transportnsw #railfirst #livetrains #horsepower #frieght #traindriver
    *****************************************************************************
    Check out our great merch on Facebook
    www.facebook.c...
    ******************************************************************************
    Come and join our Patreon family and receive behind the scenes footage, shout outs, requests and more.
    Patreon link: www.patreon.co...
    *****************************************************************************
    Email: trainspottingwithbarrie@gmail.com

ความคิดเห็น • 5

• @dieseldavetrains8988
    @dieseldavetrains8988 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

8253 still hanging on to the original FreightCorp livery too, must be close for overhaul and new paint job. At 4:25 with 8237, 45, 34 & 14 I think you will find that's an empty grain train and not "flour heading north", the consist is of grain hoppers with AWB three packs mingled with other hoppers. The triple 81's at 5:37 had Manildra Group flour hoppers. Classic EMD collection there Barrie, well done.

• @trainspottingwithbarrie
      @trainspottingwithbarrie  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi Dave, see that's what you get when you rush a video out before a holiday. Thanks for letting me know. Btw I'm thinking of heading out your way in the next month or two.

• @dieseldavetrains8988
      @dieseldavetrains8988 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@trainspottingwithbarrie Good time to come Barrie and avoid the heat!

• @krdcountrytv
    @krdcountrytv 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice coverage from some areas that sometimes don’t get much attention.