Which Engwe Electric Bike is the Best for You? (EP2, Engine Pro, C20 or T14?)

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 30 มิ.ย. 2024
  • LINKS & RESOURCES
    -----------------------------------------------
    Buying Links for EU
    C20: shrsl.com/3qrze
    C20 Pro: shrsl.com/3qrzf
    EP-2 Pro: shrsl.com/3qrzh
    Engine X: shrsl.com/3qrzj
    T14: shrsl.com/3qrzk
    Buying Links for US
    C20 Pro: shrsl.com/3qrzp
    EP-2 Pro: shrsl.com/3qrzs
    Engine Pro: shrsl.com/3qrzt
    T14: shrsl.com/3qrzv
    Written Review: electricwheelers.com/engwe-bi...
    -----------------------------------------------
    00:00 Intro
    00:39 C20 Pro
    01:39 EP-2 Pro
    02:23 Engine Pro
    03:33 T14
    04:20 Which One to Choose?
    Engwe is quite a new face on the playground of e-bikes . They manufacture foldable, budget-friendly bikes that are perfect for beginners and average urban commuters.
    All Engwe bikes have lots of similarities.
    However, each model has a few critical features that separate them from the rest.
    Which model would be best for you? We have tried most of their e-bikes, so let’s take a look at each bike and analyze the differences.
    Engwe’s C20 Pro was launched at the beginning of 2022.
    The bike has a 250-watt motor, which can provide a top speed of 16 mph (25 kph). Like all Engwe bikes, it also has a throttle. Later, they added the possibility to get the C20 Pro with a 500-watt motor.
    C20 Pro comes with quite a large 19.2 amp-hour battery, which gives you a maximum range of about 90 miles.
    In Europe, there is also available a non-pro version of the C20.
    In addition to the cheaper price tag, the standard C20 has narrower tires than the C20 Pro. Also, the cheaper model has a 2 times smaller battery and provides half of the range of the C20 Pro.
    Engwe EP-2 Pro has a motor of 750 watts. It can go up to 28 miles per hour. So compared with C20, it has more power and is faster.
    The battery of EP-2 can provide a range of up to 50 miles.
    It has wide 4-inch tires and accompanied with front fork suspensions, they provide a smooth riding experience in all kinds of terrain.
    Just like C20 Pro, the EP-2 Pro has mechanical disc brakes and a 7-speed Shimano drivetrain.
    EP-2 Pro has more features than C20. For example, it has a rear rack and a rear light with a brake light feature.
    However, the EP-2 Pro is much heavier than C20 Pro.
    The Engine Pro is the oldest model of the three. Also, it has the best features and therefore it’s the most expensive one.
    Unlike other Engwe e-bikes, Engine Pro is fitted with rear and front suspension, making it more comfortable on off-road trails.
    The double suspension and fat tires absorb all types of shock produced from rough terrain and cushion the rider making the ride more comfortable.
    In addition to that, Engine Pro has hydraulic disc brakes, that are much quieter and provide better stopping power.
    And on top of all that, Engine Pro has a Power regeneration system that other Engwe bikes don’t have.
    The Engine Pro model has some variations like Engine Pro Aurora and Engine X.
    The Aurora has all the same specifications as the Engine Pro but comes with a unique color design.
    Engine X is made for the EU market and has a 250-watt motor to be legal in each European country.
    If you are looking for an extra portable electric bike, then Engwe T14 could be the one.
    It comes with tiny 14-inch wheels and it can be folded down very small. However, it is still suitable basically for anybody.
    Engwe says it fits riders between 155 and 195 cm in height. The maximum payload capacity is 100 kg.
    Engwe T14 mini electric bike is equipped with a 350W rear hub motor and 480 Wh battery. The bike can reach a top speed of 20 mph and can take you away up to 50 miles on a single charge.
    Also, the bike is very cheap. It’s one of the most affordable electric bikes you can find.
    So which Engwe electric bike to choose?
    If you are tight on a budget and need a bike for short casual rides, Engwe T14 and Engwe C20 would be great choices. Both are highly portable e-bikes and are relatively cheap.
    If you are still on a budget but want to ride longer distances, then the best choice would be Engwe C20 Pro. It has the best range of all Engwe bikes and many food couriers use the C20 Pro.
    If you have a bit more to invest, then Engwe EP-2 Pro has a great balance between the price and features. You get wide tires and great suspension for comfortable rides on all kinds of terrains. Also, it has a nice top speed and sufficient range.
    If you want to experience the best that Engwe has to offer, then Engine Pro is your bike. It has double suspensions for even better comfort and hydraulic brakes for ultra-efficient stopping.
    I hope this video could help some of you to clear things up a bit and you can make an informed decision when choosing a new electric bike.
    If so please hit that like button and consider subscribing, so you won’t miss other similar content.
    Anyway, thanks for watching, and happy riding!
    • Which Engwe Electric B...
    #engwe #ebikes
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 24

• @patricka.westerlund2774
    @patricka.westerlund2774 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks a lot for great channel!
    Question; Do you have any recommendations regarding which type of lock to use for your E-Bike?

• @ElectricWheelers
      @ElectricWheelers  ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks! About locks - I am planning to make a video. But generally, a chain lock or U-lock would be the best. Some folding locks also have good security.

• @kinemos
    @kinemos ปีที่แล้ว +2

I would like to share my experience with this bike but specifically with the Engwe Customer Care: I bought e-bike ENGWE C20 Pro, immediately from the first pedal stroke it started making noise in small holes or very small curbs like those small protruding rails for electric gates. In these situations it made a sharp metallic noise, I put it down to the internal battery moving in the compartment. I wrote to Engwe describing with video clips, they advised me to put 3M tape attached to the battery to make it thicker. I did this but the noise is the same, in the end I had it seen by a mechanic and in his opinion it is a fork problem this electric click as soon as you take a cobblestone out of place this metallic noise occurs. In fact, even without the battery, the noise has not disappeared. According to the customer care they told me that the problem is not the bike with shock absorbers and that I can keep the noise which according to them is not a serious thing. Of course I sent 1 photo and 2 video clips to back up my theory, this soap opera had been around for about 8 days. In the end I wrote to PayPal asking to assert my rights, immediately as if by magic the next day they replied saying that they were sorry for this situation and that I could choose whether to replace the fork (which I had asked them before asking PayPal, not receiving their response on the matter) or a refund of 50 euros, on the grounds, however, that I would have had the same noise problem with the new fork. I accepted the fork swap option and hope he gets a bike like yours in video. I understand that they are tools and someone can come out defective, the thing that bothered me (I can support what I'm saying with emails and videos that I sent them and with the famous replies) the difference in addition to the product is seriousness, customer care and organization. Just think that they signed customer care, I pointed out that it is good practice to sign with a name, I later received other emails from them but they have never signed with a name. They still have a lot to learn. I want to clarify that since the arrival of the bike I have covered a total of 23/24 km

• @ElectricWheelers

Thanks for sharing your experience!

• @byshiri1751
      @byshiri1751 ปีที่แล้ว

What happend in the end? Did you get your refund?

• @jaderainhans9095
    @jaderainhans9095 ปีที่แล้ว

I wish they add the 3 type class of sticker which their suppose to I had too buy the class sticker myself.

• @erides
    @erides ปีที่แล้ว

I would love to review one of their bike on my channel

• @caseyphillips3567
    @caseyphillips3567 ปีที่แล้ว

You do financing for the the price or do you have demos that I can do a video on

• @ElectricWheelers
      @ElectricWheelers  ปีที่แล้ว +1

We are not the owners of the brand. We have just reviewed Engwe electric bikes independently.

• @Aceyface
    @Aceyface ปีที่แล้ว

Question: for c20 pro is it possible to set the speed limit? I saw in your review motor took you to 18mph, thats illegal in many EU countries. I just want to limit the speed so its legal.

• @ElectricWheelers

The top speed of the C20 Pro is 15.5 mph (25 km/h). But from the display's P-Settings, you can also set the limiter to a lower point.

• @jonvickerson7694
      @jonvickerson7694 ปีที่แล้ว

Why……..

• @RobinYuksel-kr1zg
      @RobinYuksel-kr1zg 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@ElectricWheelersCan u make it faster than 25 kmh?

• @ElectricWheelers
      @ElectricWheelers  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@RobinYuksel-kr1zg You mean if the bike's speed is limited to 25 kmh? There probably are some hacks but I am not aware of them. However, most Engwe E-bikes have a speed limited to 45 kmh (28 mph).

• @RobinYuksel-kr1zg
      @RobinYuksel-kr1zg 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@ElectricWheelers i heard u Can unlock full speed in the screen on the bike

• @bibinpsebastian3887
    @bibinpsebastian3887 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Bro could you do a video on CMAZEWHEEL RX 20 750*2 motor…

• @ElectricWheelers

Never heard of such e-bike. But just looked it up and it seems very similar to Engwe bikes.

• @SickOrlo
    @SickOrlo 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

is it hard to pedal when you're out of battery? i've never ridden a fat bike before

• @ElectricWheelers
      @ElectricWheelers  9 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

It's doable. Of course, you don't want to do it for a long time.

• @PavloGamesYT7
    @PavloGamesYT7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

You really really sound like shulkercraft

• @ElectricWheelers
      @ElectricWheelers  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Lol, I went and listened. You are right. Due to the accent, I am pretty sure we're of the same nationality

• @imanghiafehkhalilzadeh4426
    @imanghiafehkhalilzadeh4426 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

2024 upgrade video please

• @ElectricWheelers
      @ElectricWheelers  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I will put it in my plans.