Enable Moonraker Timelapse on your Klipper 3D Printer! Full Guide: Sovol SV07/+ SV06/+ Comgrow T300

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 30 มิ.ย. 2024
  • Moonraker Timelapse: github.com/mainsail-crew/moon...
    📷 Camera holders:
    ► SV06/Plus → cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/...
    ► SV07/Plus → cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/...
    ► T300 → www.printables.com/model/7746...
    🛒 AliExpress:
    ► M5/30 CS screws → s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dd4...
    ► Webcam $5 → s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DDA...
    ► Webcam $15 → s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DcJ...
    ► Webcam $20 → s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DBi...
    ► EMMC adapter → s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DDi...
    🛳 My STL models:
    Klipper screen fan mod → cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/...
    SV07+ dust cover system → cults3d.com/en/creations/sovo...
    SV06+ dust cover → cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/...
    SV06/Plus Z-markers → cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/...
    T300 z-tilt knob → cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/...
    📐 Cura profiles for the Klipper Screen → bubble.dynalogix.eu/cura/
    🎬 Davinci Resolve (video editor) → www.blackmagicdesign.com/even...
    ⚡ USB Stick holder STL → www.thingiverse.com/thing:252...
    💰 Affiliate links:
    ► Sovol Blue filament → sovol3d.com/products/sovol-2-...
    ► Comgrow T300 printer → sovol3d.com/products/comgrow-...
    ► Klipper Screen for SV06/Plus → sovol3d.com/products/sovol-kl...
    ► Sovol SV07 Plus printer → sovol3d.com/products/sovol-sv...
    ► Sovol SV07 printer → sovol3d.com/products/sovol-sv...
    ► Sovol SV06 Plus printer → sovol3d.com/products/sovol-sv...
    ► FixDry filament dryer → fixdryofficial.com/products/f...
    ► Sunlu filament → www.sunlu.com?sca_ref=5833058.5aCoygTICL
    📑 Chapters:
    00:00 Intro
    02:04 Adding a webcam
    05:05 Print camera holder
    07:37 Install Moonraker Timelapse
    10:48 Error 100?
    14:37 Config Cura, Orca, Mainsail
    18:31 Park head on T300?
    19:07 Camera delay tuning
    20:39 Rendering, downloading
    22:07 Bonus: salvage broken timelapse
    25:30 What's next?
  • แนวปฏิบัติและการใช้ชีวิต

ความคิดเห็น • 32

• @beastly_neon
    @beastly_neon 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

You have literally covered every thing that could relate to timelapse.

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you! Yes I attempted to :)

• @JohnHasegawaCeramics
    @JohnHasegawaCeramics 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I love your videos. I saw on the Sovol website that they had a sv08 displayed as a purchase option for a few hrs - no pictures or description and the price was $9999.99. It was probably an accendental posting. It feels like there might be a sv08 coming our way soon.

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you! Yes it's being beta tested, and they are already teasing it. I don't have any confirmed information about this model, but they say it's going to be a 350x350 core-xy printer. I am curious of it myself!

• @JohnHasegawaCeramics
      @JohnHasegawaCeramics 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

@gerGoPrint3D thank you for the reply. I have been carefully following your posts about the sv06 plus vs sv07 plus trying to decide what one I was going to buy. I might wait until they announce the 08.

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@JohnHasegawaCeramics chances are it's going to be a different price range than the SV06/07 families though. But not $9999 😉

• @tatooz52967
    @tatooz52967 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

This has been driving me nuts and BOOM, you nailed it again.

• @jkemper96
    @jkemper96 2 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Well... I didn't take your advice and didn't backup my Klipper screen. I bricked my printer. I was acting VERY strange for several prints, and finally the screen was on the looping boot screen of death. I had SOVOL send a replacement EMMC, and I am back. Finally got the EMMC reader, made a backup, and I'm trying again. Fingers crossed.

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  วันที่ผ่านมา

Sovol to the rescue! They are great.

• @therealjamescobb
    @therealjamescobb 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Awesome work GerGo. I was just looking into this for my SV06+

• @gerGoPrint3D

Thank you! As you can tell, this turned out to be quite a rabbit hole!

• @arkabhowmick
    @arkabhowmick 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks for the video !

• @fairlinetarga27
    @fairlinetarga27 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I knew it before! 😂😂😂😂😂it also gave me error 100 and I made a mess with my sv07p in the end I installed an updated Armbian on an emmc that I had received from China but I must say that the original one wasn't that bad! I still have the original card... I'll try! thanks for your advice!!!!

• @AG-ex6jc
    @AG-ex6jc 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I installed KIAUH on my sovol klipperscreen and that worked fine without trouble. And adding KAMP and timelapse went without issues. But don’t update klipper and moonraker (updating timelapse worked fine)

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Good alternative!

• @olevermontplowboys5574
    @olevermontplowboys5574 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! I was getting the dreaded ERROR 100 also!! Once I got past that and followed your set up instructions here - I'm finally taking timelapse videos on my Sv07Plus! I do have one more question - is there a way to get your camera to zoom in closer?? I can't really get my camera in much closer on the stand and it just looks so far away in the videos. Thanks gerGO!! I"m going to go buy your camera stand as it's exactly what I want!! :D:D:D Take a Bow my friend! This was a great video! :D -Cholly

• @gerGoPrint3D

I am happy I could help! Regarding the camera being too far away, I have the opposite issue, my cheap cameras have a very narrow view angle. With the exception of very expensive webcams they all come with fixed focal length, there is no way to change the view angle, except cropping into the resulting image but that of course reduces effective resolution.

• @twiddledup3d
    @twiddledup3d 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi gergo! You mentioned it’s already installed on the T300. Do you know if it’s on the T500? And how I can check? Many thanks!

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I think it is, but I have no way to check (I don't own the T500). But if the Timelapse menu item is present in Mainsail, you are golden. If not, the same method can be used as I describe in the video. Just be sure to create a backup!

• @twiddledup3d
      @twiddledup3d 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks for getting back. I was able to confirm It’s NOT on the T500. Isn’t that nutty? But I was able to follow your instructions and get it set up! Can’t wait to see some beautiful time lapses. Thanks again for the detailed tutorial and the “learning together” attitude!

• @gerGoPrint3D
      @gerGoPrint3D  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@twiddledup3d Nice!!! Exciting to hear. Let us know if you post some time lapses on your channel, I can already see you made a short about the T500

• @battlewagon15
    @battlewagon15 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hey gergo. Have you had any issues with the s6+ just randomly pausing mid print. It does this multiple times during the print and I can't find any cause. I'm still using standard klipper and ultimaker

• @gerGoPrint3D

It could be due to overheating. Have you added cooling? Watch my video th-cam.com/video/ub-Q_-zFCVU/w-d-xo.html and th-cam.com/video/RabF5doWNUU/w-d-xo.html
      If you've already added cooling, increase the fan speed. If you haven't, your board could be cooking!!! Another option I learned to disable is "Arc fitting" in Orca Slicer (Arc Welder in Cura). Klipper only emulates it, causing a lot of extra processing during print.

• @battlewagon15

@@gerGoPrint3D the klipper itself overheating? Could be but I have it so the air holes are not covered. I'm working on printing your upgrades right now.

• @gerGoPrint3D

@@battlewagon15 I'm pretty sure, yes. Especially if the ambient temps in the room is pretty warm. Even in a cold garage / room, we often see 60-65°C, now imagine if the ambient temp is just 10°C higher. We already balance on the absolute max limit the board is designed for. With the fan you can bring it down to below 40. Actually below 50 is perfectly enough, and you can keep it quiet too.

• @battlewagon15

@@gerGoPrint3D alright. That will have to be the next upgrade then.

• @deejay2867
    @deejay2867 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi gerGo, do you know, how i can activate Klipper Printer Additions and KAMP together?

• @gerGoPrint3D

I don't have experience with KAMP, but Christian Vick's KPA includes adaptive mesh option, I use it on my Klipperized SV06+

• @AG-ex6jc
      @AG-ex6jc 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

If you use Christian Vick’s KPA it will override KAMP (I have them both). They won’t interfere with each other, but you can remove KAMP if you want.

• @deejay2867
      @deejay2867 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@gerGoPrint3Dthank you so much. Now I activated adaptiv mesh in KPA 👍🏻