Impressive! Sirui Nightwalker 16mm and 75mm T1.2 Review On Fujifilm X-T5

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 17 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 37

• @paulthomas8986
    @paulthomas8986 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

We are getting spoiled today with so many great lens options at very reasonable prices. Thank you for the thorough review. 👍

• @pixelspotmedia9046
    @pixelspotmedia9046 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I love your channel and the images of Valencia. We were there 2 weeks ago for 4 days. Beautiful and we come back for certain. Keep up the great work.

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you! Valencia is a beautiful city, I hope you had fun!

• @M2008tw
    @M2008tw 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I first bought the three last year and found that they were very loose to operate as you also mention, therefore I was positively surprised by the two new 16mm and 75mm. I have them as RF mount for my canon R5C. Thank you for the thorough review. 🙂

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I am glad you enjoyed my review!

• @joppes234
    @joppes234 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

As a beginner who is interested in photography, I gotta say your videos are great. Definetly a channel worth subscribing❤

• @REMY.C.
    @REMY.C. 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thank you for the review Andrei.
    The new damping is a nice addition.
    I have the 23mm and this 16mm is very interesting for a larger fov.
    I would be hesitating between the 35 and the 50.
    The 75 is a bit too much for me but it looks so nice on the dance when there's enough space behind the couple, I think that's one on the best use cases, enough empty background so it's nicely out of focus and the subject separation is noticeable.
    The whole set is pretty cheap and good quality, so if one have enough to buy, there's no question about it.

• @AndreiDimaReviews

I am glad you liked it! They are good lenses for the price. The 75mm provides very nice subject separation.

• @JaymesMedia
    @JaymesMedia 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Definitely want the 75mn 😍😍

• @matango1979
    @matango1979 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Great review as always!
    So if understand correctly, there is an obvious difference in the way the rings are dampened on the new ones compared to the old ones? I hated this looseness so much with the old lenses, in particular the loose aperture ring, that I decided not to buy them anymore, but if they are indeed improved, I might buy the 16mm.
    There was also a clicking noise when you reached the end of the rotation. Would you say that there is also a slight improvement in terms of the clicking sound? I heard somewhere that there is an improvement, but you can still hear them. If these 2 issues are resolved or at least dramatically improved, I woul probably buy both the 16mm and the 75mm.
    Could you elaborate more on that please and/or tell us how much improvement there is regarding the dampening of the 2 rings? Thanks!

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you! The rings feel great now and the noise when you reach the end of the rotation is improved, less annoying.

• @matango1979
      @matango1979 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@AndreiDimaReviews thanks

• @philippeLebret
    @philippeLebret 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Pleaaaaase ... Let us see what about / how works these 2 brand new lenses with the sirui 1.25x anamorphic adapter ? I love you reviews, very complete !

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

The 75mm works fine, the 16mm heavily vignettes.

• @philippeLebret
      @philippeLebret 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@AndreiDimaReviews Thank you Andrei, is this possible to see some video examples in APS-C mode (super35mm) ?

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@philippeLebret Not at the moment because I am travelling with work. Sorry!

• @silvaverborum1591
    @silvaverborum1591 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Better chromatic aberrations control saddens me - I really like chromatic aberrations in sirui's glass. I already have sirui sniper set and I will probably buy sirui sniper 16mm when they release it. I prefere autofocus for videos. Cheers !

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

You still get visible chromatic aberrations and LOCA, so the character remains the same. Cheers!

• @carlosmartinezjimenez2243
    @carlosmartinezjimenez2243 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Good morning here in Mexico, I really like your analysis that you show in your videos, congratulations, and thank you for sharing. I have seen your two analyzes of the lenses, one Nightwalker 16 mm T1 1.2 and the other 7artisans 14 mm T2.9 Cine Lens for Nikon ZF, in your opinion which one works best for the Nikon ZF, at this moment I have the Nikon Z30 and I am going to migrate to the ZF, I thank you in advance for your attention. thank you

• @thetravelingdad
    @thetravelingdad 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Love the looks on the 75 mm! Though I would look like a clown if I pair this with my X-M1 lol.
    and yea I seem to have an early access to this review 😁

• @AndreiDimaReviews

The 75mm is great! I wonder how you found the video?

• @SammyC27
    @SammyC27 หลายเดือนก่อน

so if I'm only getting 2 for my M43 camera for arty films and music videos... which 2 and why? thks

• @damianfilms-D.O.P
    @damianfilms-D.O.P 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

good work andrei

• @REMY.C.
    @REMY.C. 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

You were so lucky the firemen didn't spread your window XD

• @AndreiDimaReviews

Haha. Yes, every year I pray they don't.

• @REMY.C.
      @REMY.C. 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@AndreiDimaReviews you should install a red neon sign on your window "ON AIR" so they know 😂

• @AndreiDimaReviews

Maybe they will confuse it with fireworks and then really spray my windows.

• @clutchboogie44
    @clutchboogie44 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Are you sure it's not weather sealed? I thought the nightwalker series was.

• @alternativetrip
    @alternativetrip 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

very good lens

• @eYACTION
    @eYACTION 5 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

i really like your review my friend