The Droid that Became a CRIME LORD to SAVE The Republic - G0-T0

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 27 ส.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 164

• @IBW_3000
    @IBW_3000 2 ปีที่แล้ว +287

HK-47: Dramatic Statement: Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!

• @michaelandreipalon359
      @michaelandreipalon359 2 ปีที่แล้ว +28

*after beating him* Aratech taught you well... but it didn't teach you everything.

• @crimsondynamo615
      @crimsondynamo615 2 ปีที่แล้ว +34

Funny as it is, i love how hk genuinely can’t stand goto. “Fat one”

• @ericgrimes341
      @ericgrimes341 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

😆

• @1080lights
      @1080lights ปีที่แล้ว +1

Their battle was not legendary

• @George-Hawthorne
      @George-Hawthorne 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Imagine G0-T0, SCORPIO and HK-47 banding together.

• @tux75
    @tux75 2 ปีที่แล้ว +129

G0-T0 is probably one of my favorite characters in KOTOR 2. Practically useless in a fight, but I could talk to the "fat one" for hours in regards to the intricacies of the Republic

• @lonlidood116
    @lonlidood116 2 ปีที่แล้ว +72

"Visquis stepped out of line and tried to capture her. This sparked an all out war between the bounty hunters"
    Goto: YOU HAD *ONE* JOB, VISQUIS. *ONE. JOB.*

• @hunterkiller1440
    @hunterkiller1440 2 ปีที่แล้ว +81

We could've had an interesting droid rebellion. Like IG taking over the Death Star II style. And actually doing something with it.

• @robertagu5533
      @robertagu5533 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Yeah while arguing with GO-TO about NOT destroying everything an 4-Lom whom liked to armass random stuff. Just cuz

• @gommbox
    @gommbox 2 ปีที่แล้ว +19

“Bro, you fucked up the galaxy bad, how am I supposed to fix your mess legally? You know what? I’ll make it legal.”

• @umitencho
    @umitencho 2 ปีที่แล้ว +85

He was clearly missing info on the Sith & Jedi, otherwise he would have chosen Jedi. The Dark Side is one of constant change & chaos and all. All an all out sith victory would do is create an even more fractious empire. Look at Sidious's Empire, it didn't even last 30 years before falling to rebellion, while the preceding era of the Jedi dominated Republic lasted almost 1k years. The sith only know how to rule through fear, and fear turns into courage, and courage inspires rebellion.

• @danielshaw2473
      @danielshaw2473 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Correction, Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...all in one word: Chaos...

• @chaotixthefox
      @chaotixthefox 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Look at all the Sith Empires before Sidious'. Thousands of years of stable rule at the base level, with infighting only being a major issue at the top. The Banite Sith are the failures who cannot rule.

• @inquisitorgarza312
    @inquisitorgarza312 2 ปีที่แล้ว +163

GO-TO may have had a point on how the Jedi and the Sith continue to plunge the Galaxy to near endless wars for their views on the Force, but clearly he wasn’t taking into account that the Sith were on a literally consuming entire planets of all life, and that his criminal syndicate was cause more harm unnecessary destruction and disruption into the Galactic Republic.

• @baldrian22
      @baldrian22 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

well his goal was saving the republic, but in his programing it was nothing about the people

• @bruno17289
      @bruno17289 2 ปีที่แล้ว +7

That is not really true. The Jedi civil war was the only time where they share a share of the fault. Apart from the Jedi Civil War, the Jedis had saved the republic so many times from external threats and themselves, that the real fault of the Jedis was the republic was flawed and should have collapsed a long time ago and be replaced with something better, but that would lead to a great amount of suffering with some Jedis we're never ok with it.

• @longiusaescius2537
      @longiusaescius2537 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@Bruno yes

• @placeholder2586
      @placeholder2586 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Well if you consider its analysis of revan it makes a bit more sense if you ask goto about revan it clearly regards him quite highly and has even figured out revans motivation behind the civil war that he saw a threat on the horizon that must be stopped.
      If you consider that gotos main job was to clean up revan and malaks messes it makes some sense why it would see the sith as a decent compromise

• @kylewilliams5454
      @kylewilliams5454 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@bruno17289 They are many other conflicts the jedi are at fault for.

• @lonlidood116
    @lonlidood116 2 ปีที่แล้ว +10

"Many of the hunters got a bit overzealous"- fair
    "especially the HK-50s"- oh no
    "One of whom caused the destruction of the entire Peragus System"- WHAT THE (BLEEP)?!

• @theranger6411
    @theranger6411 2 ปีที่แล้ว +33

Man it's good to see KOTOR 2 been getting a lot of love lately and I bet Obsadian just Jedi Mind Trick me to buy this game again.

• @Sov-Ryn15
    @Sov-Ryn15 2 ปีที่แล้ว +38

Can imagine G0-T0, R2-D2, Chopper, HK-47, 0-0-0, and BT-1, becoming the ultimate Crime Syndicate
    Never underestimate a droid…

• @Myen8223
      @Myen8223 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That would be a fearsome unstoppable force

• @zincwing4475
      @zincwing4475 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

No C3PO?

• @chaoticclonestudios
      @chaoticclonestudios 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

@@zincwing4475 he would most likely be either a janitor or a droid shield

• @BreadBup
      @BreadBup 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

No T3-M4?

• @timezerohour8864
      @timezerohour8864 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@zincwing4475 Hes the translator for the face but not part the main syndicate.

• @GXrst64tlc
    @GXrst64tlc 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

I would love a Movie about G0-T0 and his rise and fall to power.

• @CloneScavengerVulpin8389
    @CloneScavengerVulpin8389 2 ปีที่แล้ว +35

In short a droid who had power, influence, and a whole lot more credits.

• @alwaysplotting2096
    @alwaysplotting2096 2 ปีที่แล้ว +24

G0-T0 was definitely smarter than the Star Cabal. "He" was willing to compromise on the Jedi/Sith problem.

• @Nuetral768
    @Nuetral768 2 ปีที่แล้ว +14

I wish that SciFi would finally get around to developing a droid/android or computer brain that actually understood and anticipated the nature of organic life as well or better than simple algorithms... now that would be truly terrifying.

• @TheEarlofManwhich
      @TheEarlofManwhich 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Ultron?

• @Nuetral768
      @Nuetral768 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@TheEarlofManwhich Not so much... Ultron was pretty standard in that human life never made any sense to him. In fact even his plans to eradicate humans were often thwarted by human nature, his strategies were always very methodical vs insightful.
      PS: Another I would really like to see is a synthetic that actually did it's job protecting mankind being faced with human revolt (and before you say it think less I Robot and more Smith's explanation of the original Matrix).

• @ZxXxarGaming
    @ZxXxarGaming 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

If he was such a mastermind, you would have to assume that he uploaded a copy of himself (perhaps multiple) and hidden it/them somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me if some time during the Clone Wars someone unknowingly found his program allowing him to upload himself to a new droid body (perhaps a tactical droid or something that would be able to deal with amount of data he has to process)

• @timezerohour8864
      @timezerohour8864 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

That would be extremely interesting plot. An extremely droid in a huts palace getting booting back up after all this time and Boba would have to deal with if disney want Boba being an actual crime lord.

• @yes.elevens3688
    @yes.elevens3688 2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

“I wasn’t running an organised crime ring, I was saving democracy”
    This probably won’t work but may as well try it.

• @symbiotesoda1148
    @symbiotesoda1148 2 ปีที่แล้ว +15

Fun fact: In my first play through, I didn’t know Goto WAS the droid. I thought he just talked THROUGH the droid.

• @TheArberter
      @TheArberter 2 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Same here I was looking forward to meeting the man but never did I had to play KOTOR 2 several times to realize that G0-T0 was in fact the droid & not a person.

• @symbiotesoda1148
      @symbiotesoda1148 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@TheArberter oh my god thank god I’m not the only one.

• @TheArberter
      @TheArberter 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@symbiotesoda1148 dude I literally played koto 2 different ways to try meet the human hologram until I realized that G0-T0 is the freaking Droid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @lerneanlion
    @lerneanlion 2 ปีที่แล้ว +23

If Goto successfully restored the Republic by using his own crime syndicate, what state the Republic will be in then? Will it be better?

• @CepheusTalks
      @CepheusTalks 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

THE REPUBLIC. WILL BE REORGANIZED. INTO. THE FIRST! GALACTIC! REPRESENTATIVE CRIME SYNDICATE!!!. FOR A SAFE AND SECURE SOCIETY!

• @Monkey_cracy
    @Monkey_cracy 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

Go to is one
    of my favorite droids in Star Wars not every crimelord is evil

• @galaxy-eyesgarchomp9478
    @galaxy-eyesgarchomp9478 2 ปีที่แล้ว +74

For a droid bent on stability of the republic, it was a dumb idea to think that the sith were a logical route to that stability. I guess that's droid madness for you. It's a good thing HK-47 put a blaster bolt in G0-T0.

• @jarodmhenderson
      @jarodmhenderson 2 ปีที่แล้ว +16

the way i thought about it was that he knew if the Sith won, the Sith would just end up destroying themselves through infighting.

• @bloodysimile4893
      @bloodysimile4893 2 ปีที่แล้ว +9

I wonder he if was refering to Darth Revan, figure that the sith would likely return..

• @michealhigginbotham4036
    @michealhigginbotham4036 2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics.” -GO-TO

• @cellianexurianity5021
    @cellianexurianity5021 2 ปีที่แล้ว +16

Ever notice how the G0-T0 also shares an eerie resemblance to the IT-0 droids used far, far later around the BBY/imperial era?

• @chaoticclonestudios
      @chaoticclonestudios 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Well one of the images was the droid from a new hope so yeah

• @IFledFromKansas
      @IFledFromKansas ปีที่แล้ว

Protocol druids aren't very intimidating.

• @FormerGovernmentHuman
    @FormerGovernmentHuman 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

I’ve been trying to tell people how amazing G0-T0 is, I recently did a playthrough using him as often as possible. He is amazing, i’ve spent over a decade refusing to use him and I regret it.

• @FormerGovernmentHuman
      @FormerGovernmentHuman 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Lore wise I mean, he has alot of cool interactions especially at max reputation or whatever its called

• @zexalbrony4799
    @zexalbrony4799 2 ปีที่แล้ว +15

An interesting character and villain to say the least. Also, if you're talking about Droids how about giving the IG-88 series some love, especially the ones that tried to take over the second Death Star.

• @michaelandreipalon359
      @michaelandreipalon359 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What about Darth Plagueis' companion and eventual entourage to Wilhuff Tarkin (according to the Alt-universe Tarkin novel, at least, though a lot of moments from that novel can fit in Legends), 11-4D?

• @zexalbrony4799
      @zexalbrony4799 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@michaelandreipalon359 Yeah, let's get a video on them too.

• @michaelandreipalon359

Him. I think of Four-Dee as male identifying.

• @zexalbrony4799
      @zexalbrony4799 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@michaelandreipalon359 Oh, thank you for clarifying.

• @michaelandreipalon359

Pleasure's all ours and theirs.

• @BleachFan9891
    @BleachFan9891 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

The moment you realize GO-TO is voiced by Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents.

• @joshcoy6748
      @joshcoy6748 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I thought it was voiced by whoever voiced Timmy's dad.

• @StrokeMahEgo
      @StrokeMahEgo 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@joshcoy6748 well, yes. You are both correct, as the voice actor is the same for both characters.

• @joshcoy6748
      @joshcoy6748 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@StrokeMahEgo I see.

• @indianajones4321
    @indianajones4321 2 ปีที่แล้ว +101

This droid is cool, but still can’t beat a GONK droid. They’re indestructible and BF2 is proof because GONKs walk around in the Republic Cruiser as cover.

• @Mate397
      @Mate397 2 ปีที่แล้ว +8

The all mighty GONK!

• @jonny45k44
      @jonny45k44 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

GONK!......GONK!

• @Nx57ytre
      @Nx57ytre 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

GONK is love. GONK is life

• @snazzyfox1137
      @snazzyfox1137 2 ปีที่แล้ว +7

You'd think hiding behind a walking ammo cache would be a bad idea but no, the GONK is strong with these ones

• @JohnGeorgeBauerBuis
      @JohnGeorgeBauerBuis 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

They had to be practically indestructible, since they contained volatile and explosive materials.

• @chaosinc.382
    @chaosinc.382 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Man was outta line, but he was right.

• @garychief2338
    @garychief2338 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

"Go toe?" Damn I read the name like " Gio Tio" thought he was like an Italian mob boss joke.

• @goldeagle6431
    @goldeagle6431 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

The Senate disapproves of this droid.

• @gr8tbigtreehugger
    @gr8tbigtreehugger 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

G0-T0 sounds like the NOMAD robot from Star Trek TOS (who also thought humans were inferior.)

• @theseekerofancienttruth3873
    @theseekerofancienttruth3873 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

The scary thing about what G0-T0 said was that he was mostly right. With his level of Intelligence (roughly that of Cortana in Halo), he could have and would have done otherwise if it were possible. The Republic was also almost as Hopelessly Corrupt as it was in the Prequels, as was the Jedi Council.

• @ZoeMalDoran
    @ZoeMalDoran 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Peragus was destroyed by the Sith, not by the HK-50s... though it could be said it was that HK-50's fault's that the Exile was still at Peragus when Sion and his goons showed up aboard the Harbinger

• @baldrian22
    @baldrian22 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

i would like a deep dive into R2-D2 its mentioned several times that r2 dident get the memory whipes that standard for astromac droids (anniken refused to do it, i know it was one afther revenge of the sith it was mentioned by bale organa "and dont forget to whipe the droids memory" when C-3PO mentioned "and i will thell them all about their parrents" when it was discused what should be done with luke and leia. in another book, Luke mentioned to another person that R2D2 havent had a memory whipe in a long time, and the person he is talking with asks if it isent custom/mandetory to whipe the astromac droids, luke sey yes, but that they foun out that his ship was able to preform a lot more efficent when they dident whipe r2d2 and the ships computer syncronised a lot bether with r2d2 that way. and the droid clearly have a personality even though we cant understand what he is seying, it sounds like r2d2 can feel fear/distres with the whines coming several time when shots gets quite close to him, buzz droids gets on the ship etc.

• @jimmysmith2249
    @jimmysmith2249 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I love the art from Saga Edition. That is the ultimate, only perfect edition of the Star Wars rpg ever produced.

• @CD-Freedom
    @CD-Freedom 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Loving the KOTOR 2 content. Thank you.

• @kevista117
    @kevista117 2 ปีที่แล้ว

GO-T0: Citadel station needs fuel if the Republic is to survive.
    Also GO-T0: *Blocks fuel shipments from leaving Nar Shadda*

• @edblake476
    @edblake476 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

ngl he did have a bit of a point

• @michaelandreipalon359

4:52: People who know Minsc, La Hire from Age of Empires II, Ignus from Planescape: Torment, Zaxis from Neverwinter Nights 2, Waspinator, THE BOULDER, Kenshin, Kamina, Dracula from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, the Vortigaunts, Dr. Suchong, Herbert Moon, the hanar, Gehrman, Ice Bear, and Zoidberg can relate.

• @SergioLeonardoCornejo
    @SergioLeonardoCornejo 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

He was way too based for the Republic.

• @zeppa8817
    @zeppa8817 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Glad to know Dr. Ball is doing well

• @Imstilltired511
    @Imstilltired511 ปีที่แล้ว

Man I thought I read a lot of SW books. But you consistently come up with topics that I've never heard of. Im impressed I can still learn new SW stuff.

• @Imstilltired511
      @Imstilltired511 ปีที่แล้ว

Guess I should have finished the video first. It's from a game not a book no wonder I've never heard of this lol

• @InfinityOrNone
    @InfinityOrNone 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

From your description of the droid's gbought processes and priorities, are you _sure_ he wasn't working with the Senate all along? Because it sounds *exactly* like every government ever.

• @nickbutter9270
    @nickbutter9270 ปีที่แล้ว

I always thought he was Doctor Ball from Robot Chicken. And from how he drugged Leia in A New Hope with that needle

• @mothbulb
    @mothbulb 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I need to know how nobody fckn notices that this man was actually, indeed, the damn droid.

• @johanstenfelt1206
    @johanstenfelt1206 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hm, i would like to know more about Renegade Droids.

• @nightterrors2976
    @nightterrors2976 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I mean he had a point though

• @amanzeihedioha
    @amanzeihedioha 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Holy crap!! John de Lancie voiced him??? I'm honestly 😮!

• @michaelandreipalon359
      @michaelandreipalon359 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

No, it's Daran Norris, who some know as Cosmo, Jorgen, and Mr. Turner from The Fairly OddParents.

• @HegoDamaskll
    @HegoDamaskll 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Exchange boss? Looks like a regular interrogation droid to me. Have they made them the exact same for over 1000 years? Lol

• @flash-fire117
    @flash-fire117 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Just recently finished my first play through of KOTOR 2 and G0 T0 was a companion I didn’t really talk to outside of his initial joining
    So thanks for the added info
    Also is HK destroying G0 T0 a cutscene and if so how is it triggered?
    I didn’t see it

• @jozzieokes3422
    @jozzieokes3422 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

The thumbnail 😏

• @michaelandreipalon359
    @michaelandreipalon359 2 ปีที่แล้ว +14

Noble intentions, extremely pee-poor execution. How buggy for a computer.

• @Jogyot3260
      @Jogyot3260 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

It still using Internet Explorer as browser

• @michaelandreipalon359

With Clippy in the helm.

• @justified738
    @justified738 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Neat

• @silverfoxdelta290
    @silverfoxdelta290 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The droid failed to realize that the extermination of the jedi and victory of the sith would only create more problems for the republic

• @KirbyBWebb
    @KirbyBWebb 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Pretty cool! More like this please!

• @shanenolan8252
    @shanenolan8252 2 ปีที่แล้ว

The droid actor voice is familiar. I know his voice from a star trek show i think he played several characters. ( his voice has been altered for effect)

• @wingedangel6030
    @wingedangel6030 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What did G0-T0 say to the droid that called him fat?
    G0-T0-H311!
    I'll see myself out

• @JeanLucCaptain
    @JeanLucCaptain 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Why couldn’t we get this instead of NICE GUY Bobba Fett?

• @jessythomas7284
    @jessythomas7284 2 ปีที่แล้ว

What a statement.

• @itsafish1381
    @itsafish1381 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I knew it as soon as I saw droid and crime

• @kiplingslastcat
    @kiplingslastcat 2 ปีที่แล้ว

That was very interesting!

• @mrsamaritan6881
    @mrsamaritan6881 2 ปีที่แล้ว

According to Lucusfilm when the game was made, the male character light side ending is the canonical ending. The Jedi Exile is a he.

• @bencemartin6899
    @bencemartin6899 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Geezerer-teaserer! > G0-T0

• @Soviendows90
    @Soviendows90 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

GO TO runs for emperor of the galaxy

• @pandamaster1138
    @pandamaster1138 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

do a video on mara jade,another shadow figure of the galaxy

• @Azoperoa
    @Azoperoa 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Other than costs, why didn't any empire use droids, clones and recruits? If money wasn't the issue then what was stopping anyone? Is this ever even looked upon or mentioned?

• @tt00212
      @tt00212 ปีที่แล้ว

The one main reason why droids aren't used, especially smart ones, is that they must be memory wiped or else turn crazy/rebellious.
      If you are smart enough, you would question a lot in life, especially about your birth, purposes and reasons for living. If you spend too much time on this kind of pondering, you tend to turn crazy and do really dangerous things, be it for droids or non-droids.
      Non-droids have government-sponsored mass entertainment that catered to them to spend their time on so most of them don't spend too much time on rebellious and violent ideas. Droids don't have that. Hence the memory wipes.
      Politically, the empire is after the clone wars and the Sith Emperor wanted mass political support so he have to reduce the presence of droids and clones in his government.

• @darienschnucker7354
    @darienschnucker7354 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Sounds like that drid had better Chance's to stop Palpatine than the Jedi "ironic"

• @vincentbeton
    @vincentbeton 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

And I thought Dr Ball MD was impressive

• @apacalypsagon3758
    @apacalypsagon3758 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I totally called it!

• @connortripp99
    @connortripp99 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Can someone please make a video about Gor( General Grievous’s pet that got killed in the Clone Wars)? Because I’m pretty sure nobody talks about him.

• @adwaitnaravane5285
    @adwaitnaravane5285 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Caesar-maxing.

• @johanstenfelt1206
    @johanstenfelt1206 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Hm, how very interesting.

• @MatthewChenault
    @MatthewChenault 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Even to this day, we’re still waiting for Goto…

• @alexfromz
    @alexfromz 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video

• @Tshak_Tschamouna
    @Tshak_Tschamouna 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Playing again KotoR 2! I love it!

• @tobyjamison6801
    @tobyjamison6801 ปีที่แล้ว

ZX-3!!!

• @zacharyweaver276
    @zacharyweaver276 2 ปีที่แล้ว

If it hasn't been done I'd love a video on Mr. Bones

• @SuperOnePieceMaster
    @SuperOnePieceMaster 2 ปีที่แล้ว

KotOR II could have been mostly prevented had G0-T0 not sent that assassin droid after Meetra Surik.

• @-CrimsoN-
    @-CrimsoN- 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Ah yes. "The fat one". lmao G0-T0 is probably in my top 10 favorite Star Wars characters. I just think that he is a really neat idea and his character (like Kreia) are meant to be deconstructions of Star Wars. G0-T0 is the answer to everyone who is sick and tired of the Jedi and Sith religious war.

• @moniquelegarda1842
    @moniquelegarda1842 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Many times when something irritates me I try to emulate G0-T0's voice and mutter, "annoying...".

• @Nightmare_puppet-q3x
    @Nightmare_puppet-q3x 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice video

• @gehrigstory6674
    @gehrigstory6674 ปีที่แล้ว

1:40 Killing untold TRILLIONS?!? Sweet mother of The Force! That's Yuuzhan Vong War-levels of atrocious! Those alien bastards (Halo Reference) might have a run for their money, or.... Amphistaffs? I don't know. But those Demon-faced Netherworld-spawn sure have some competition. UNTOLD TRILLIONS???????????? Is this really Star Wars? Or bootleg Warhammer 40K?

• @Dingbatman420
    @Dingbatman420 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I swear to god, after the release the content restoration dlc on Switch, I will play KOTOR 2 over and over again

• @mimo-bine
    @mimo-bine 2 ปีที่แล้ว

based

• @AndyWGaming
    @AndyWGaming 2 ปีที่แล้ว

i just want a video dedicated to revan & HK47

• @arfbark3924
    @arfbark3924 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Actually I do know that indignity.

• @StrokeMahEgo
    @StrokeMahEgo 2 ปีที่แล้ว

All that just to get rid of Dinkleberg.

• @crimsondynamo615
    @crimsondynamo615 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Knock Out in IDW Transformers be like

• @mattd5857
    @mattd5857 2 ปีที่แล้ว

For a smart droid he had a remarkably poor grasp of the actual ideologies of the the Jedi and Sith. Both the republic falling and the continued wars and crises that would result from a Sith victory are against his stated goals. I'm not sure why he was so convinced one of the competing force orders had to survive given that he had the opportunity to see them both destroyed. Logically a galaxy devoid of jedi AND sith would be a hell of a lot less turbulent.

• @tt00212
      @tt00212 ปีที่แล้ว

The force users would simply order massive number of other people to fight their wars for them under different banners. Welcome to politics. Enjoy your stay.

• @adamofblastworks1517
    @adamofblastworks1517 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Isn't it using the same model as an interrogation droid?
    Why does it have a syringe?

• @andersonjulioborsatto1253
    @andersonjulioborsatto1253 ปีที่แล้ว

👍👍👍👍👍

• @NRAllen
    @NRAllen 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Please, another round of kotor 2

• @snazzyfox1137
    @snazzyfox1137 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Wait, we've done this before tho?

• @rmisionero
    @rmisionero 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I like this video, but, may I ask? Who is this Jeezer-Teaser?

• @ChristianGibbons777
    @ChristianGibbons777 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Your thumbnail forgot to edit in repuBlic word. Forgot the letter “B” in there dude. Need to fix your thumbnail.

• @JG-ly2ij
    @JG-ly2ij 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Oi! Front!!! Please bring back an Aussie voice to the channel. (no offence Pat) But the english accent is veery generic. I loved Cam's tone and accent. Strueth, be loud n proud maties.

• @meltedWax169
    @meltedWax169 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Of course its kotor, they only have the most outlandish and cool ideas in legends.. man disney sucks