• เผยแพร่เมื่อ 18 ก.ย. 2018
  • Some basics

ความคิดเห็น • 16

• @bobbymalta73
    @bobbymalta73 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks For Sharing Mate!

• @gavinbleackley7071
    @gavinbleackley7071 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Great help on set-up man. I've just got into 1/10 & run a Destiny rx10sr & going through set-up like you've shown. Only question is when I measure droop the front right at it's lowest is 5 but front left is 6? I can't take it any lower as adjusting screw is already flush with chassis. So I've made front right 6 to at least be even. Rear is fine & can go as low as 5 but have that at 6 also. Would there be a reason for this. No accidents & chassis is not tweaked! cheers

• @connorreeve9076
      @connorreeve9076 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Sounds like could be an issue with the shockes want to cheap that they are all the same length

• @michaelbelby802
      @michaelbelby802  4 ปีที่แล้ว

Sorry for the late reply, often this can be from different shock lengths. Make sure when you build your shocks you measure the length and adjust the bottom mount until they are even. There is a great CornerSpeed RC tool for this that I use. If your car is tweaked (twisted) this will also cause uneven results. Always hard to tell without seeing the car. Show someone at your local club and ask for help if you can't sort it out.

• @therealraulgarcia
    @therealraulgarcia 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

what spur and pinion do you recommend for 17.5 motor?

• @michaelbelby802
      @michaelbelby802  4 ปีที่แล้ว

Sorry, I don't race 17.5. ask at your local track for advice

• @Azzooooooo
      @Azzooooooo 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@michaelbelby802 what you use for 4.5t?

• @teoshuhaw941
    @teoshuhaw941 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

This one RC can use 3s?🤔

• @michaelbelby802
      @michaelbelby802  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

These cars are designed for 2s. Some of the speed Run guys modify the car to use 3s or more but racing is 2s

• @teoshuhaw941
      @teoshuhaw941 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@michaelbelby802 but this rc play 2s..Speed like a 3s right?

• @michaelbelby802
      @michaelbelby802  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It's all about the motor. My modified 4.5t with boosted timing goes about 100km/h. Don't need to go that fast on the track though. Too short most of the time. Slower classes use a 21.5 or 13.5 with no timing. Still very fast to manoeuvre around a race track

• @teoshuhaw941
      @teoshuhaw941 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@michaelbelby802 know it.. thx bro..👌

• @SamTheLeech
    @SamTheLeech 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Where are you based mate

• @michaelbelby802
      @michaelbelby802  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Australia. Gold Coast 😁

• @Azzooooooo
      @Azzooooooo 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@michaelbelby802 yo I'm from aus also!

• @djanubi
    @djanubi 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

The last part of your explanation is a bit wrong ! When one wheel is lifting off the ground faster than the other you untighten the spring on the same side and other end of the car and tighten the opposite spring(on the other end of the car) to not change the overall ride height of the model! Verify this with Martin Hudy explaining the same basically as you did here!