LS | PEAK PERFORMANCE T1 IS HERE ft. Crownie and Solarbacca | LNG vs T1

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 30 ก.ย. 2024
  • JOIN THE SITE: drafting.gg/draft
    ∙Join my discord for coaches, announcements and more:
    / discord
    ∙Do you want exclusive Patreon SoloQ and Clash tierlists designed by me as well as some extra perks? It's also a way to support the TH-cam channel
    / lsxyz9
    Follow my socials here:
    →Instagram: / lsxyz_9
    For Business inquiries ONLY: LS@afkcreators.com
    #LS #leagueoflegends #lol

ความคิดเห็น • 375

• @real-timerami5041
    @real-timerami5041 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1843

I just need 1 last T1 worlds win and I don't care who wins after

• @lustyscythe3384
      @lustyscythe3384 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +123

Same brother, same!

• @배추-c7o
      @배추-c7o 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +280

This T1 roster is my favorite... I hope they win this Worlds so they have at least one international title together

• @gymmineutron45
      @gymmineutron45 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +13

This is the comment of comments!

• @sunnywongcs1
      @sunnywongcs1 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +19

If they win this worlds i dont think other teams can contest until faker retires

• @sunnywongcs1
      @sunnywongcs1 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +30

Like amount of time they spent together actually enables these mad drafts and synergies in fights which other teams just cant copy even at times when they lost to drx last year they were like outplaying the other teams

• @xcalibr3204
    @xcalibr3204 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

my man crownie can TALK Jesus , 23minute video and he didnt take a breath , LS said 10 words in 23 min , dude cant stop talking :| my head hurts fr :|

• @CiiTiiZzeN
      @CiiTiiZzeN 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

cry

• @canelaconpez
    @canelaconpez 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Loved the TS reference

• @moopers597
    @moopers597 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Honestly feel like LS streams and costreams would be more enjoyable for everyone if he would be alone. Crownie being a backseat gamer with an overall negative attitude is unbearable. Solarbacca was fine.

• @aname1190
    @aname1190 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +467

Thank you T1 for taking care of my wallet. Normally I would start watching at 3PM and have takeout at 7PM, but I had time to cook my own dinner today

• @sahmapunk
    @sahmapunk 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +522

"There is no reason in being mad at things you cannot control." Based crownie

• @thee-sportspantheon330
      @thee-sportspantheon330 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +16

Good advice but I'm still going to get mad when my top lane ints.

• @Elijahgoods
      @Elijahgoods 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +13

@@thee-sportspantheon330Nothing more tilting then stomping lane, then having to face a level 15 3 item bruiser at 20 minutes

• @n3r0dmc4
      @n3r0dmc4 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

The Seneca of LEC.

• @m4ng4n
      @m4ng4n 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@Elijahgoods I can assure you it's way more tilting from the POV of the stomping toplaner when they get ganked by enemy supp with bot going unpunished and then facing a 3 item adc (1st + mythic + LDR) that shreds you and you can't even get to them because of peel. Been in both shoes, toplane one is WAY more tilting.

• @Elijahgoods
      @Elijahgoods 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@m4ng4n Very true, it’s even more tilting when they have a hard CC support so you can’t even look in there direction

• @kfpemployeeno.568
    @kfpemployeeno.568 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +353

Brother T1 Tarzan and T1 Scout were truly helpful in the series. Bless their souls.

• @katukihehe274
      @katukihehe274 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Lmao

• @junlee9531
      @junlee9531 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +68

Don’t forget about the dark horse t1 hang with his blitz and rakan

• @kokomole2137
      @kokomole2137 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +13

They deserve that military exemption😊😊😊

• @dratinyrice9027
      @dratinyrice9027 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

scout didnt do that bad but t1 tarzan was on duty xd

• @Pieceofbreadhuh
      @Pieceofbreadhuh 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +18

T1 Hang also deserve recognition with blitz hook on Zeus, definitely one of the plays of all time

• @blueflames71ify
    @blueflames71ify 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +462

I was there in the stadium, and the crowd was so hype. All of Korea cheering for T1

• @zeeee3530
      @zeeee3530 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +30

I was there too 😂 For a bit, a felt sad for LNG but you know what's coming if the team you support plays in their home court

• @joefriend9074
      @joefriend9074 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +72

@@zeeee3530 and that they are literally the last LCK team lol

• @Reia.P
      @Reia.P 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +16

I wonder how Tarzan and Scout felt when most of the the Koreans are against them...

• @delly1845
      @delly1845 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@Reia.P it looked like they were paid by the korean government to wintrade that series. they are double agents in disguise

• @zephyrzhu6264
      @zephyrzhu6264 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Which makes alot of sense about their performances, specially mid and jg @@Reia.P

• @dumdumboys9863
    @dumdumboys9863 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +354

the 3 shockwaves combo is insane , Rell Orianna and Nilah amazing

• @subaramazing
    @subaramazing 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +73

t1 hang with the game winning hooks in game 1. insane synergy with t1 zeus.

• @vanixiii5657
    @vanixiii5657 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +117

If faker wins this worlds korea would have 8 world titles and faker would have 4...right now faker has the same number of worlds wins as china does (3) imagine having half the world championships your country has...he is without a shadow of a doubt the goat and face of league of legends

• @snorenzo1
      @snorenzo1 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

We already know he's the face of lol so whats your point?

• @adaalter9695
      @adaalter9695 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

i dont give a f about korea vs china i only want faker to have his championship after such a long time. Just count how many times china won with all Chinese players?

• @wtfdude1830
      @wtfdude1830 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

​@@snorenzo1what's your point commenting this?

• @yohansin3430
      @yohansin3430 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

​@@snorenzo1we already know that everyone already knows he's the face of league, what's YOUR point in pointing that out?

• @JomelChrysler12
      @JomelChrysler12 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

⁠@@yohansin3430The point that any team cannot easily get a possible 4 worlds titles. He's not only the goat or the face of league of legends, He will be anyone's inspiration in professional league and cement himself as the greatest player in league esports.

• @Xc234A-WZJ31
    @Xc234A-WZJ31 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +155

Even after a decade, the crowd still call out Faker’s name as he once again proves himself to be the ultimate mid laner. *GOAT*

• @Scarlet_moon.
    @Scarlet_moon. 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +113

Everyone blaming scout for that Azir play,when it was actually Oner that stunned J4 over wall so he can't engage.

• @Winky51
      @Winky51 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +30

holy shit NOBODY noticed that

• @RadialSeeker113
      @RadialSeeker113 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Scout should have ulted backward anyway

• @tet1714
      @tet1714 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +15

@RadialSeeker113 if he ulted backwards it will miss and he will be open to be killed in that animation

• @AJ1703
      @AJ1703 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +21

yeah this guy pointed it out why Scout kinda hesitated there. I watched caedrel, Dom, LS, Doublelift and no one saw that. I watched it live as well and didn't notice it until this guy pointed it out in the comments. Holy@@Winky51

• @coolpig96
      @coolpig96 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +14

I think in team comms would be
      Tarzan: I'm going in and ult Ori.
      Scout: Ok, I'll follow up.
      But at the same time Oner stunned J4 and hence Scout went in alone instead, but I have no idea why Tarzan went in after that. 😂

• @hafizuddin9125
    @hafizuddin9125 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +49

0 dragon for LNG

• @anshgupta2712
      @anshgupta2712 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

0 tier 2 as well

• @The_Lightless
      @The_Lightless 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

@@anshgupta2712embarrassing performance. For some reason all the LPL fans are missing from the comment section in this video. Strange…

• @CheesySanchez
    @CheesySanchez 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +99

Herald fight at 1:35, even Nilah got an assist when Senna fired her ult. That’s a crazy bonus with Nilah passive and exp gain.

• @CrimsonArclight
      @CrimsonArclight 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

I didn’t know Nilah actually worked like that 😮

• @Klez13
      @Klez13 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

@@CrimsonArclight Maybe passive, maybe Guma hit W with Senna near...

• @WildRiftGameplayandTutorial
      @WildRiftGameplayandTutorial 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

​@@CrimsonArclightits actually an abused. I've been doing that ever since I found out that Nilah W can be casted to an ally nearby, but it only works to someone with globals that covers the caster. Just like Senna. Because whenever Sennna casted ult, she also gains the shield.

• @limittestresearchinstituti5801
      @limittestresearchinstituti5801 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@Klez13yea it’s nilah w touching senna, then senna ults

• @TheFuguHimself
    @TheFuguHimself 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

Keria really just stopped playing marksman support the whole year so Phreak doesn't it nerf before worlds

• @rtoujr
    @rtoujr 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +29

Everytime LS does a game review my neighbors always tell me to ''turn down your jarassic park"! lol

• @rnzzxc4349
    @rnzzxc4349 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +29

THEY ARE ALL LOCKED IN. THIS VERSION OF GUMA VS RULER WOULD BE AMAZING!

• @virconvirmillion8037
      @virconvirmillion8037 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

i have been awaiting faker and T1's reclamation of the world's throne, and this is my absolute favorite iteration of T1. I am just scared of how robotic ruler is. its hard to find any game in which he makes obvious mistakes. watching him team fight 2vKT at baron was nightmarish

• @rnzzxc4349
      @rnzzxc4349 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@virconvirmillion8037 i agree. I mean, zeus can handle 369 and Faker can handle knight. The question is, how can they handle ruler. This version of guma and vs BLG would be a problem for ruler.

• @virconvirmillion8037
      @virconvirmillion8037 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@rnzzxc4349 yeah thats what i mean. both bot lanes look absolutely fire, its going to be a good series

• @azzopnaw1749
    @azzopnaw1749 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +10

I started watching pro play in 2016 and i saw skt win their last worlds trophy. I just want to see them lift that trophy one more time just so that i can stop watching. Would be the perfect way to end this phase. Pls t1 do it guys

• @Frey_00
      @Frey_00 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Yes bro. Imagine, T1 lifts trophy, Faker lifts trophy, and then retires. This will be the peak of T1 org and Fans Community success.❤️

• @vento5314
    @vento5314 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +126

T1 Tarzan truly carried that game.

• @shakayz6161
      @shakayz6161 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

He did it to get military exemption

• @mephistopheles858
      @mephistopheles858 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +19

aight guys lets blame tarzan and scout coz they're so bad (im coping coz t1 actually outplayed lng so hard)

• @mahatmaniggandhi2898
      @mahatmaniggandhi2898 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

@@mephistopheles858 its not hard to outplay a team that is trying to lose

• @turnermarius4471
      @turnermarius4471 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hang q into his adc in game 1. would be a huge report for inting in soloq i would legit be banned for playing so bad.

• @mephistopheles858
      @mephistopheles858 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

@mahatmaniggandhi2898 yes lng is trying so hard to lose the series (i cant accept the fact that t1 is good)

• @ZyrexShorts129
    @ZyrexShorts129 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

lol lpl didnt expect t1's drafting they got confused 😂 imagine picking varus ashe wtf

• @aaawa2074
    @aaawa2074 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

If T1 beats JDG and meets WBG in finals
    They would have played against the 4 LPL teams in bo5s/bo3s

• @Anson-jc5yt
    @Anson-jc5yt 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +42

T1's journey on picking up their lpl sons.

• @Frey_00
    @Frey_00 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

I am so glad to watch this live. T1 gave me goosebumps the entire time especially on game 3. From game 1, T1 kept getting frightening and frightening until that peak game 3 where they just portrayed utter dominance, control and execution. Holy macaroni I hope they will keep this form until finals. This will be the peak story 🔥

• @peterenis3507
    @peterenis3507 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

Faker must be a national hero in Korea
    Make him the prime Minister after his career at this point wtf

• @aaawa2074
      @aaawa2074 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

He’s unironically a good video game minister candidate (it’s a thing in Korea)
      Faker is well behaved, well educated despite dropping out and has experience.

• @ak3nodxd674
    @ak3nodxd674 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

I like how they were Oner what are U doing and after the kill it's Tarzan how bad are U and instaflame lol..Tarzan had the same thinking as these guys but oner found the angle and E flashed...oner deserves credit for that play not flame Tarzan

• @Darium856
    @Darium856 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Absolutely terrifying to see Faker’s expression at the end of game 1. Team was all smiles save him. Faker was all business.

• @Fr1kaD3ll37
    @Fr1kaD3ll37 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

T1 seems to be the only team able to draft properly on red side, they'll win it all i think

• @minartson
    @minartson 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +23

I was switching between LS and IWD watching this game, had to check in with the LPL glazers everytime something happened

• @The_Lightless
      @The_Lightless 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

They are fuming right now

• @EE12345
      @EE12345 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

how does IWD speak with so much EU and CN cock down his throat

• @Brianworldwide_7
    @Brianworldwide_7 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +12

I fucking have hope

• @pablojobs8915
    @pablojobs8915 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

i was tilted by watching GENG giving Jarvan + Rakan or neeko and getting blasted every game so i was worried about t1 doing the same thing but god, i cant believe t1 won draft lmfao

• @CEGCsmite
    @CEGCsmite 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +10

they don't even know why Faker didn't base on the mid gank? LOL dr was gonna spawn, and by the time herald spawns jayce had nothing to help contest dr and RH spawns. so tell me, is Faker not a genius?

• @ak3nodxd674
      @ak3nodxd674 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

It's actually the E...if U notice faker escaped maokai with sylas E...but had his 2nd charge of E ready and was baiting scout..but when Jayce q in sylas E ran out so faker couldn't make the outplay..with sylas 2nd E and w he could have trade 1 for 1 atleast...that's how I see it..

• @CEGCsmite
      @CEGCsmite 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

@@ak3nodxd674 well thats breaking it down technically but i was saying that Faker opted to fight instead of going back to base after surviving because the sole purpose was to bait enemy mid and JG to invest on the kill so that both of them cant do anything in contesting the objective. and thats why the lost.

• @agustinramirez377
      @agustinramirez377 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@CEGCsmiteyou are reading ro much, he greeded for the kill and a faster recall but just got the faster recall

• @CEGCsmite
      @CEGCsmite 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

says the guy who doesn't know what he is actually playing. jesus, if you cant see it then just be stuck watching this tourney as a noob.

• @agustinramirez377
      @agustinramirez377 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@CEGCsmite average T1 fan lol.
      Faker bad

• @foodfood9003
    @foodfood9003 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

scout and tarzan korean agents doing their best to ensure at least one korean seed makes it to semis

• @chomosuke0720
    @chomosuke0720 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +10

Faker's substitute lol

• @johnkirk1772
      @johnkirk1772 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Poby has to think: I couldn't win a game against the worst team in the league with those guys and faker just shits on LPL second and third seeds with these noobs...am I that boosted?

• @stunseedbackwards1947
      @stunseedbackwards1947 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +10

@@johnkirk1772 I think he means Scout as substitute not Poby, because Scout was Faker's sub back then.

• @johnkirk1772
      @johnkirk1772 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@stunseedbackwards1947 ah but cmon - scout is a world champion finals MVP.. why u gotta do him like that?
      compared to faker everyone's career is lacklustre

• @knifeuu777
    @knifeuu777 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Why is Zeus allowed to have aatrox every game

• @EmperorTime
    @EmperorTime 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +12

I just want T1 to win again. So we get an animated promo video next year about Faker

• @chungdutshering2611
    @chungdutshering2611 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +43

Scout tried his best it was just that T1 draft is just weird with picking champs that no players has picked so far.

• @ghostlii
      @ghostlii 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

yeah also think scout didn't play that bad, but i think draft doesn't matter when you have a jungle running it down

• @RainTheSheep580
      @RainTheSheep580 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

lmao did u even watch the game ?

• @orlandochun1591
      @orlandochun1591 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

@@ghostliiyou can’t just blame tarzan when scout was getting blasted in lane

• @aaawa2074
      @aaawa2074 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

His Azir game has no excuse
      Bro just inted

• @jaysonranilo1693
    @jaysonranilo1693 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Faker's Azir has the only win against orianna 😅 it's 12-2 now 🤣

• @evo3481
    @evo3481 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

i just find it funny that faker has made it this far in worlds and only played 3 champions (ori, azir and sylas)

• @aaawa2074
      @aaawa2074 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

I chose him as the player with the highest champ pool 😂
      I got trolled but idc as long as he wins

• @markjosephhuerno3391
      @markjosephhuerno3391 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Never forget his ori in 2016-17

• @kamitonlatsery7847
    @kamitonlatsery7847 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

where's the 1st minute upload LCK and LS haters @?

• @miantava
      @miantava 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I've been looking all over. Can't find a single one!

• @janussia3063
    @janussia3063 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Honestly the only thing I learned from that series is Korea sends their boosted pros to LPL to play Mafia internationally

• @descendency
    @descendency 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

This is really faker's year. No more Korean teams to stop him from winning worlds.

• @gideonvanzyl6820
    @gideonvanzyl6820 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +10

LS: Jayce is terrible, T1 ZEUS: hold me beer.

• @testbug01
      @testbug01 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Jayce is not that good tho, thanks to his team and FAKER that gave Zeus a lot of golds lead

• @Frey_00
      @Frey_00 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@testbug01jayce is good but definitely not the best option on top rn. Not entirely, Zeus really made mechanics and hit the right spots against his opponent. If you watched the whole series, top is abandoned and was just like ganked 3 times the entire series. Zeus and Zika were left alone on top.

• @testbug01
      @testbug01 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@Frey_00 He got the whole turret because his team can 4v5, and Faker also ganked top after

• @shadxwslash44
    @shadxwslash44 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

12:59 "LNG said it was gonna be a Busan Library, instead it's a Taylor Swift concert" 💀

• @charidarker
    @charidarker 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

i can't stand crownie's voice, it pisses me off

• @forthecloutfortheclout2044
    @forthecloutfortheclout2044 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Solarbacca's voice is so clear lmfao I could listen to him talk for hours

• @krismacapaz609
    @krismacapaz609 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

This T1 with giga draft gap skills will surely win the worlds no doubt

• @monkeybusiness6687
    @monkeybusiness6687 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Why can't these guys acknowledge a good play? It's always "WHAT ARE THEY DOING?" to the team that's losing.

• @aaronpodskoc5970
    @aaronpodskoc5970 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Looked like 60% of lng were on t1 payroll all series.

• @renashbellrn
    @renashbellrn 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Faker reading too much books in game 3

• @M4Inchan
    @M4Inchan 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Every time Tarzan's J4 threw a flag in Game 1, it was the Korean flag.

• @ecszst.croixe3573
      @ecszst.croixe3573 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Don't forget about brother hang rocket grabbing korean citizenship.

• @M4Inchan
      @M4Inchan 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@ecszst.croixe3573😂

• @eLISikcz
      @eLISikcz 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@ecszst.croixe3573 He did it twice to Zeus during game 1... Idk.. to me it looked like he really need him by his side

• @khoamama88
    @khoamama88 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

12:05 T1 won that fight because Zeus has Cloud soul procs after ult and he was chasing Rakan upwards so Jayce couldn't catch up and do any melee damage to him.

• @imheretosleep
    @imheretosleep 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

Things that they didn't understand:
    1: Faker not basing in that mid gank-he was trying to taunt Jayce and outplay him using Sylas cast 2 3rd ability, but it ran out, and if it was still up, it could end up 1-1.
    2. Gumayusi cleansing when Rakan engages-it's like a reflex. As an ADC, you kind of have a muscle memory that the enemy Rakan support will use his combo on you. Fun fact: you can cleanse the charm from Rakan's ult the moment it impacts your character before the second knock-up animation kicks in, so you can cleanse and flash afterwards. That is the reason he instinctively cleansed, but props to him for holding his flash at that moment.
    *EDIT:* I hate to say this but the way they reacted the fight are just like a bunch of average diamond players who only knows the game in an average level as well. I mean, what did I expect from these people

• @zankiatsu6833
      @zankiatsu6833 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

100% agree, that's why I watch Caedrel during these tournaments, because his analysis and the way he thinks about the game is top tier for me, and he pays attention to the games a lot more and what or how the players are thinking when in a match. I am constantly surprised when he comments on a play and is consistently right with what the teams pick/bans or how he thinks about the draft and he's overall a very entertaining guy. I do love LS though so I still watch his youtube clips of him watching and reviewing/reacting to the games still, but a lot of the times he just gets triggered from plays that dont go well. Of course there are some plays that are well deserved for being criticized though and for some reason Reven is just cringe to me. IDK why, maybe that's just me.

• @manonemax
      @manonemax 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you for your effort it is appreciated. But you know the edit wasn't necessary, crownie is probably not your average diamond proplayer, i don't know the other guy . but your attitude was like
      edit: jk look at me i am a pompous prick !

• @imheretosleep
      @imheretosleep 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@manonemax as far as I remember I didn't specifically mention a name. I used the word "they", besides I think it is a fair point when they reacted like this. But yes this is the first time that I saw these people reacting to tournaments so shame on me on that part.

• @EE12345
      @EE12345 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

their commentary is just trash, all they do is flame and complain about whoever dies. one second they're flaming Oner for invading, then he pulls a sick solokill and they just flame Tarzan. no wonder teams fire LS if he's this cringe to talk to irl

• @EE12345
      @EE12345 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Also Scout going in on Azir and ulting forward: He was trying to shuffle Faker towards raptors so Tarzan could combo and kill him and deny Herald plates from T1, but Faker predicted and outspaced him, Scout had to ult forward because the backwards ult would've missed at that point. It was really good spacing from Faker but ofc all they do is flame Scout for "trolling"

• @cocorndrap7246
    @cocorndrap7246 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +13

One down, three more to go

• @RiotGamesINDIA
      @RiotGamesINDIA 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +9

Two*

• @duanedoldrum7570
      @duanedoldrum7570 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

If by a miracle T1 manages to beat JDG, they'd have to be the favorites going in the Finals.

• @testbug01
      @testbug01 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@duanedoldrum7570 TheShy 4th seed miracle tho

• @ics5073
    @ics5073 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

I just wanna witness the goat do goat things

• @LittleLight_
    @LittleLight_ 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Need T1 to win one more Worlds Dawg😭 after that, have Faker retire

• @jasonyang6150
    @jasonyang6150 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Rip Tarzan and Hung rip

• @hemcool3227
    @hemcool3227 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Faker is like messi

• @ak3nodxd674
      @ak3nodxd674 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Maradona*

• @The_Lightless
    @The_Lightless 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

What an absolute massacre. Disgraceful performance by LNG. LPL fans malding omega hard right now.

• @WhoseWho2701
    @WhoseWho2701 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hii LS could make a video on how can T1 managed to beat JDG or upset?

• @zerodawn09
    @zerodawn09 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

ok i was wondering why the tower wasnt firing at that one moment. so it sees them as alies and not enemies. they should fix that. its weakens the ult.

• @eistache3182
      @eistache3182 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

no, 2 minions survived the azir ult

• @jerrydev1728
    @jerrydev1728 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Faker 🫶

• @EmenussGOamazing
    @EmenussGOamazing 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

That Ori w from scout to give gala movespeed was so sexy

• @Creamygoodness69420
    @Creamygoodness69420 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nice series. Do u guys think viewership for international tournaments will drop if faker retires ?

• @asunayuuki1705
      @asunayuuki1705 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Yeah, i think viewership will def take a hit when he retires.

• @Elo-cb3qu
    @Elo-cb3qu 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

1st gang

• @fedeoslo6572
    @fedeoslo6572 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

listening to crownie is really annoying

• @meBZcookie
      @meBZcookie 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Yea it’s definitely making this video hard to watch.

• @The_Lightless
      @The_Lightless 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

then don’t watch lol

• @fedeoslo6572
      @fedeoslo6572 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@The_Lightless dude is an LS video not a crownie video, I wanted to watch LS take on the game

• @vernonaw00
    @vernonaw00 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Jayce useless btw

• @markangelobalquero7342
      @markangelobalquero7342 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

but not zeus jayce tho.

• @vernonaw00
      @vernonaw00 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@markangelobalquero7342 yeah LS was saying Jayce is useless

• @The_Lightless
      @The_Lightless 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

⁠@@vernonaw00I kinda agree with him. You can see in the previous game Jayce is going even or behind he is pretty useless. In game 3 Jayce just got OMEGA far ahead.

• @yeyang6958
      @yeyang6958 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I have never liked when players pick Jayce. But Zeus' Jayce is an exception. He is just too good with that champ.

• @The_Lightless
      @The_Lightless 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@yeyang6958 yep exactly. Look game before, enemy pick Jayce dude is jacking off doing nothing all game.

• @gamermaxeel4206
    @gamermaxeel4206 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Faker has been watching TheBausFFS Gragas Top

• @pr3ludejr
    @pr3ludejr 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

Is disagreeing with everything a player does how yal analyze?

• @Screamer26
    @Screamer26 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Te quiero mucho Faker

• @JinhoIzanagawa
    @JinhoIzanagawa 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

T1 Brother Hang was definitely sus for Game 1 but honestly he was fucked draft wise anyway, He hooked faker but by then Faker has built crown and banshees blocking his hooks. Other than that He can hook Senna but Nilah counters, Hook Oner and Rell ults, Hook Nilah its a set for Rell, Or Faker, hook Aatrox and it's a fiesta. Not only was this a clear T1 Hang, T1 Tarzan, T1 Scout moment I have to give props to the coaches for drafting in favor of T1

• @Definitelynotdepressed
    @Definitelynotdepressed 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

It's been a long time since I watched LS's video co-streaming highlights. But the guy on the background annoys me a lot. You guys are like discussing some random business sht. I'm sorry but that's how I see it lol. Maybe I watch too much Caedrel

• @ipos3207
    @ipos3207 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Lets just think of possibilitties in g1 that scout and tarzan missplay. When I watched that live at that exact moment during the play i thought that Scout wanted to R Faker under turret or bait Flash from Faker and then flash R him to jarvan or smth. And Jarvan panicked after miss play Scout did and tried to R Faker in a range of the turret but failed for centimeters. What do you guys think?

• @EE12345
    @EE12345 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

All these guys do is flame whoever dies, legit never praised a good outplay lmao. Scout trolled, Oner trolled no wait Tarzan trolled, Gala trolled, Faker trolled lmao

• @iTzShiiFT
    @iTzShiiFT 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

do this again but dont include crownie plz

• @hpyienagui6092
    @hpyienagui6092 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

8:15 "there is no reason in being mad about things you cannot control"
    Is profound, thank you!

• @arenon30
    @arenon30 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

wow T1 vs LPL. This will be awesome

• @dlz5709
    @dlz5709 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

17:25 now that I watch this sequence again, guma lvl’ed up by killing the minion with his q. Don’t know if it was planned by him, but gala would’ve won if it wasn’t for that

• @dlz5709
      @dlz5709 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

after rewatching the series, jdg is gonna be a lot harder to beat, lng really shat their pants

• @brandonlesko1099
    @brandonlesko1099 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

LS streams would be so much better without the fake giggle sessions

• @brianjung1681
    @brianjung1681 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

who's that other guy that's just speaking out his ass not crownie but he other fool

• @DiabolicNick
    @DiabolicNick 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Scout and Tarzan went straight north korea

• @Wideriftking
    @Wideriftking 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Not because of how good T1 was. Just because Tarzan was trolling. Check him for match fixing. Kick this trash of out of LPL

• @Linkingx2
    @Linkingx2 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Faker with the 3 books cause he was in Busan library

• @avekakristianto1314
    @avekakristianto1314 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Everytime "the varus is not ahead, thats the issue", 1 second later

• @patlee4858
    @patlee4858 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

caedral thinks the sylas first blood was a mistimed cooldown on e to trade one for one

• @asunayuuki1705
      @asunayuuki1705 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Yeah, looks like he was baiting and the second part of E timed out last moment.

• @eistache3182
    @eistache3182 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

solarbaca with the occasional, confident but incorrect read 😂

• @chiangmei1265
    @chiangmei1265 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

T1 just 2nd seed, wonder how strong LCK 1st seed can get ?? that wild

• @r9dog949
    @r9dog949 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

sucks they have to play JDG tho that would make such a good finals

• @jameslee3926
    @jameslee3926 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

16:37 agro was not the problem. when faker tossed 2 of em- two of minions also tossed and they absorbed two hits from the tower.

• @Siegram999
    @Siegram999 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Game 3 they only played for bot and still got bot gapped

• @Marco-qt5nv
    @Marco-qt5nv 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

THE GOAT IS BACK

• @igniortix
    @igniortix 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

2 consecutive finals for Faker, just insane

• @timezero8409
    @timezero8409 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

The Demon King is well and alive. Faker is GOAT

• @aerithpriv
    @aerithpriv 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

crownie sounds like he smokes 2 packs a day

• @danieljoaquin2128
    @danieljoaquin2128 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Why does the thumbnail reminds me of icarly lol

• @rmxevbio5889
    @rmxevbio5889 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

If T1 wins worlds this year I fucking will finish my Tesis for once and for all

• @genelionhart8806
      @genelionhart8806 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Dude, finish it regardless...

• @ereh11
    @ereh11 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

T1 Hang > GEN Delight

• @Layman927
    @Layman927 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Zeus got top gapped, now he IS the top gap

• @fakeperson4844
    @fakeperson4844 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

When LCK doesn't choke it's easy GG, LCK is just so much better than LPL

• @EE12345
      @EE12345 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

BLG 10-5 LCK

• @taimanchan2816
    @taimanchan2816 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

may i ask where can i find the lng saying about it would be like Busan Library ? i want to see it so badly

• @wandeenot1d36
      @wandeenot1d36 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

Check the teaser from Lol Esports

• @taimanchan2816
      @taimanchan2816 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@wandeenot1d36 found it, thx buddy