Can 25HP Tractor Pull 6ft Land Plane - TYM T25

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 28 พ.ค. 2023
  • Leveling Yard with Land Plane! We had a job cleaning up some ruts in a yard. While the shop was being built, the trucks had no choice but to back through the yard during the wet season. I am glad we could help out. This job took about 4 hours to complete.
    Land Plane Info: titanattachments.sjv.io/5bQRP1
    TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    Mini Rake Grapple, the manufacturer, offered Tony's Tractor Adventure viewers a %5 discount using code "TONY" after seeing our videos. Learn More Here: www.agfolks.com/product/big-m...
    Help Support these projects by hitting the "Thanks" button under the video! Thank you in advance.
    Support the channel by using this Amazon Link. It costs you nothing extra. amzn.to/3CXAYeo
    Please note that the opinions and viewpoints presented in these videos belong solely to Tony's Tractor Adventure Homestead and may not necessarily align with the stances or perspectives of any affiliated organizations or individuals.
    Ownership and operation of this channel are under Inspired Videography, LLC. Inspired Videography, LLC participates in various affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, enabling creators to earn advertising fees by promoting and linking to participating companies' websites. The site also receives compensation for directing traffic and business to other affiliate programs.
    Notably, TYM North America sponsors Inspired Videography's videos, which primarily showcase tractor work.

ความคิดเห็น • 48

• @Bodhranarama
    @Bodhranarama ปีที่แล้ว +9

25 horsepower doesn't seem much until you think "Woah, 25 Horses"!!!

• @judypace4856
    @judypace4856 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Love seeing you do dirt work. You are so good at it. Looks easy when you do it. Great job!!!❤❤

• @scrotiemcboogerballs1981
    @scrotiemcboogerballs1981 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks for sharing have a great memorial weekend

• @joerodrigues3816
    @joerodrigues3816 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Love your videos as always mate thanks hope you’re all doing well and God bless you and your family mate.

• @garymessina1609
    @garymessina1609 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Great job Tony thanks Tanya great video

• @StoneyRidgeFarmer
    @StoneyRidgeFarmer ปีที่แล้ว +1

Land planes are awesome......too bad my place is so darn hilly lol

• @donaldelder7565
    @donaldelder7565 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Looks pretty good Tony. I make a living on a 25 hp tractor.... it's rare that I wish I had more HP for dirt work. Traction is a bigger factor.
    I run a 6 ft heavy duty box blade and 6ft tiller with no issue and it looks like you have no problems with that landplane. The hydraulic top link makes a huge difference when moving and leveling dirt and Gravel. I'd love to try that mulcher u have on my 25hp, but that is something where more pto HP would be beneficial.

• @stanwebb3480
    @stanwebb3480 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great Job Tanya with the camera!!!! Who was the Video Star on the Tractor???? He was running fast like expert!!!

• @danwilkening888
    @danwilkening888 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Great job Tony. Looks like it was a fun one to do.

• @stanleyconrad4234
    @stanleyconrad4234 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Hey Chief, nice work. Years of experience and not being afraid to “go after it” gotter done per Larry that guy! I’m finally getting my Rk25 this week, they had the TLB ready at the end of December but I was in the tropics until of late. Too many projects for my 8 decades, can’t give up however! I sure wish I had a “staff”, just me 95% of the time. Darned ROPS will be a real challenge, Ugh. Got a step coming, wish I could order a “Sky hook”. Still looking for my key to the hydrostatic lock😮. 6 out.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  ปีที่แล้ว +1

You don't know how much he cracked me up. My wife and I talk about this all the time. I tell her, I would be so much more effective if I had a lot of privates.

• @danfarrell5177
      @danfarrell5177 ปีที่แล้ว +1

congrats on 8 decades, I'm pushing 4 and sure hope I get to 8! good luck be well

• @nathancaldwell3949
    @nathancaldwell3949 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Alright I’ve had enough. I’m calling smith enterprise and ordering this tractor.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  ปีที่แล้ว

Sean at Smith enterprises will treat you right. I have known him for about 5 years. Good people.

• @musicgroopie1
    @musicgroopie1 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I prefer a box blade on my gravel drive but that land plane looks like a great tool to level out your yard or places in my pasture where wild hogs have rooted up.

• @richardbritton5280
    @richardbritton5280 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice job 👏 👍 🏆🏆😎

• @chadjones4236
    @chadjones4236 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Been wanting that tractor since you reviewed it at the ag show our local dealer is getting ready to order one and I'm definitely in the line to buy😁

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Excellent work Tony! 😎👍Now it's time for some chicken strips! 😅

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  ปีที่แล้ว +1

That's right. Gizmo was so let down when he couldn't go with us.

• @troykelso
    @troykelso ปีที่แล้ว +1

This was great! Please do a video like this with the 2515!

• @tappedthatsugarshackhallad3909
    @tappedthatsugarshackhallad3909 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Of course it can. Awesome stuff, as always

• @ymat5306
    @ymat5306 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Of course

• @Noah_E
    @Noah_E ปีที่แล้ว +2

It depends on soil/material conditions and what your trying to accomplish. Soft soil or loose gravel that needs a skim. Yes. Hard clay/soil or packed gravel that needs extensive reallocation. Probably not. But I wouldn't know from personal experience. I've never had a tractor under 39 hp and currently have a 47 hp. With 28 acres and a 1,400 ft long driveway, a 25 hp tractor just doesn't have the grunt I need.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

You got. Buy the tractor that fits the job. We have a 48hp and a 25Hp. They both have their place.

• @yolala100
    @yolala100 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Not a single word, kind of like that ....

• @robertwinton2649
    @robertwinton2649 ปีที่แล้ว +1

👍🤗

• @paulao7864
    @paulao7864 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hi Tony, any idea why my t25 4x4 leveler is stuck? Won’t move into 4x4

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  10 หลายเดือนก่อน

It is a non-synchronized gear box. (Most brands are not synchronized) Slightly push forward on the 4x4 lever while turning the steering wheel all the way to the left and right. Do not have your foot on the brake. It should fall in. If it is difficult, you can move forward very slowly while turning left and right. Repeat the same process to turn it off. It will get easier with use.

• @user-sm4xj1sx6f
    @user-sm4xj1sx6f 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Howdy, I've been a subscriber for a couple of weeks and have really enjoyed your adventure. I am seriously considering purchasing my first tractor and really like your TYM T25. I am getting it from a dealer in Eastern North Carolina, he said he has met you. Anyway, I am going to get it with a loader, grapple and bush hog. I want to flatten out some areas in the yard. Should I get a land plane, or a box blade with a hydraulic top link? Would love to hear your thoughts.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  11 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

A box blade is more versatile. A land plane is easier to work, but is made for only leveling. It is not made to move material from one location to another. If I could only have one, I would go with a box blade. You will learn the tricks fast enough.

• @ronarchibald6367
    @ronarchibald6367 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Does this tractor come with a float function for the loader?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Yes it does. I don't find it very useful unless the soul is very dry and loose. As the tractors become smaller, the buckets become lighter. Because they are lighter, they don't have the pounds per square inch to be very effective in certain soil types.

• @randallthomas5207
    @randallthomas5207 ปีที่แล้ว

Since my 223 works well with a 6-foot box blade, with the rippers down. I’m pretty certain a 25-hp will pull a land plane.

• @Hyggevaestedet
    @Hyggevaestedet ปีที่แล้ว +1

Tym in Danmark ?

• @keithscriven724
    @keithscriven724 ปีที่แล้ว

I would say no

• @keithscriven724
    @keithscriven724 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Love your channel but a 4 ft or 54 inch would be much better

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Sure it would, but I have different tractors. It worked I used this because my bigger tractor was at the cabin build site.

• @bradbruggeman6745
    @bradbruggeman6745 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Looks like the tail wagging the dog. You got the job done but a 35-40 hp tractor would have handled it much better. If you were using rippers set deep- game over.