@luispablolee77 13 วันที่ผ่านมา

it fits perfectly ipad mini 6, so far, the best fanny pack

• @faizorbit9622
    @faizorbit9622 หลายเดือนก่อน

Good review I have it and loved it for my everyday edc
    What size carabineer is that?

• @dave.in.oregon
    @dave.in.oregon 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Great video. I just picked up the TomToc Aviator T33. It's a great sling bag. Quick note on the iPad Mini 6 (which I have). It easily fits in the padded section in the main compartment naked or with a very minimal case. I'm not sure what size you cut the cardboard to be, but it's not a snug fit. If it has a larger (or thicker) case on it then it can still easily fit in the main compartment... I struggled to fit mine in the padded side slot with the larger case so I downsized. My only complaint about the Aviator T33 is that it's not a sleek as a Bellroy Lite Sling when not loaded. But it does have a great back pocket which fits a wallet/passport in nicely. Still a great sling though. I'll keep using it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

• @ChuenL
      @ChuenL  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks for confirming that the iPad mini 6 fits. I'm not sure either with the cardboard cut-out. I checked the dimensions on the website before I cut it out. Maybe I cut it out a few millimeters off. Either way - it fits!

• @mr_red13
      @mr_red13 หลายเดือนก่อน

Would you recommend it over a CAS2?

• @boojoo1234
    @boojoo1234 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Is it possible to wear on the waist as a bumbag if you shorten the strap as much as possible?

• @dave.in.oregon
      @dave.in.oregon 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

It's not meant for a bumbag or fanny pack. Depending on your waist size you 'may' be able to get away with it... but it's designed more as a cross-body sling. I guess "your miles may vary" as they say.

• @RobertWatson-g2u
    @RobertWatson-g2u หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice video, sir