Anbernic RG405V - The Thickest One Yet ($129 Vertical T618!)

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 22 พ.ค. 2024
  • 👉Our pals at @ANBERNIC sent Zu and Gary another new handheld to review for you in today's First Look. Does the 405V combine a powerful chip with great ergonomics at a surprisingly low price? Will this be Zu's new daily driver? Is Aish mad that I got mine first? Yes to all three!
    〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
    Buy an RG405V
    🛒retrohandhelds.link/405V (Direct)
    🛒retrohandhelds.link/405V_AE (AliExpress)
    〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
    💸Find a Retro Handheld
    retrohandhelds.link/Anbernic
    retrohandhelds.link/AYN
    retrohandhelds.link/Miyoo
    retrohandhelds.link/PowKiddy
    retrohandhelds.link/Retroid
    retrohandhelds.link/Retro_Han... (Amazon)
    〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
    🌐Find us Online
    retrohandhelds.link
    🔔Notify Me: th-cam.com/users/RetroHandhelds...
    ✨Became a Patron or Discord Sub
    / retrohandhelds
    🎵 Music
    Jim Gray (ourghosts.bandcamp.com) & SoundStripe
    ⚠️ Disclaimer
    Please be aware that this description may contain affiliate links. By purchasing something, RH may earn a small commission of the sale at no extra cost to you. This video is for education and entertainment purposes only and is not intended for kids. All opinions are our own.
    #emulation #retrohandheld #retrogaming #ps2 #gamecube #anbernic #godofwar
    〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
    📖Chapters
    00:00 - Unboxing/First Impressions
    05:40 - Comparisons
    07:20 - Android setup
    08:50 - 3DS
    09:30 - Dreamcast
    10:27 - Gameboy
    11:04 - GBA/Genesis/SNES
    12:50 - Gamecube
    14:52 - PS2
    16:38 - N64
    17:39 - PSP
    18:20 - Android Games/Gamepass
    20:08 - What Did We Learn?
    26:59 - Thanks for watching!
  • เกม

ความคิดเห็น • 107

• @retrohandhelds
    @retrohandhelds  8 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

🐡The 405V is available for pre-order for $129.99 first 48 hours + shipping ($137.99 + shipping after)
    🛒retrohandhelds.link/405V (Direct)
    🛒retrohandhelds.link/405V_AE (AliExpress)

• @hawkeyeuofi2000
    @hawkeyeuofi2000 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +14

Just got the purple one. Cannot wait. Love me my RG35XX.........time to step it up a notch!

• @jonathonearl482
    @jonathonearl482 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +12

Just ordered myself the Wood Grain 405V with the 128GB sd card and hard carrying case add on! I realize the 405V is a portable handheld and not a pocket sized handheld like my 280V. Still got my Wood Grain 351V as well.

• @themadmoderator8465
    @themadmoderator8465 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

just ordered this today and the woodgrain one as well cant wait

• @JayJay-938
    @JayJay-938 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Your review was amazing!!!! 🎉😊

• @geenaxion
    @geenaxion 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I recently got this.
    I love this.

• @deshawnwillams2397
    @deshawnwillams2397 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Holy shit!!!!! I forgot about road rash lol thank you!!!! Just ordered my 405v cant wait to load it up with roms

• @UsernameUsernameUsername420
    @UsernameUsernameUsername420 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Just got the grey one can’t wait to get a whole terabyte in there, switching from a miyoo mini

• @aly8950
    @aly8950 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

I will probably get one for Black Friday. Love the wood but if Black was an option I’d get it instead

• @RonaldDorsinator
    @RonaldDorsinator 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

*Thinking bout getting the Standard Grey one....Retroid Pocket just shipped off my Transparent green Retroid Pocket 2S today.....right now I'm gaming on Ayn Odin Lite*

• @therealsniffer
    @therealsniffer 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

Super hyped for this device! However the skittle buttons do feel a little out of place so I think I'm going to go with thr DMG version. But definitely getting this right now.

• @retrohandhelds
      @retrohandhelds  8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Good call!

• @Mr.Grey._.
      @Mr.Grey._. 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

The buttons stick out more on the r405v but if you find any custom ones I’d love to here where!

• @rudydsouza7432
    @rudydsouza7432 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Just bought my woodgrain 128gb + 256sd rg405v. This is my first step into buying a handheld rather than using my modded switch. I jailbroke my switch shortly after using it, but booting it into cfm is a pain in the ass, so this looked like a great investment. I have always dreamed of taking many of the console classics I played in my childhood with me in an easy to use device. A little steeper on the price than what i was comfortable with, but it seems like it was a good investment.

• @powerofGod788
    @powerofGod788 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I just bought the Rg353v 😅 i will upgrade as soon as i get a chance.

• @SWPLGAMING
    @SWPLGAMING 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

Yeah I noticed that, no fedex. But I ain't complaining 😂. It's THICK and awesome 🔥🔥Thanks for another banging unboxing👍🏾

• @estusflask982
    @estusflask982 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nice review. Nice device. Don't see why it doesn't have video out.

• @retrohandhelds

Thanks! Yeah wasn't a priority on this one, Retroid Pocket devices may be a better option from HDMI.

• @andoryuu3
    @andoryuu3 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

4:09 - Rule of thumb with case fans is, if you can see the sticker, it's going to blow in your face. So back is exhaust, top is intake.
    (rule of thumb is standard-- i've yet to see an exception and hope it stays that way)

• @atvatcquads
    @atvatcquads 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

mann i need one of these !!

• @retrogrifter
    @retrogrifter 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

This boy is big. Big hand held for the big boys.

• @tencheenian
    @tencheenian 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

A-B-X-Y buttons must be in black color to match the wood grain color....

• @manuelrodriguez9972
      @manuelrodriguez9972 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nah, I like the colored buttons, it’s perfect for me.

• @Greenman247
    @Greenman247 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@retrohandhelds What say you about the comparison between this and he RG405M?

• @Drazog
    @Drazog 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Need this in the style of the DMG 104.

• @eternal_electronics
    @eternal_electronics 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

How does it compare size wise to the new powkiddy 4in 4:3

• @IvanMartinez-hm9pn
    @IvanMartinez-hm9pn 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Thank you for the review!
    Just wanted to ask if bluetooth capabilities are still intact after installing Gamma OS because I know the internal storage gets wiped out lol

• @retrohandhelds
      @retrohandhelds  7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I haven't put gamma on the 405V but it didn't affect my Bluetooth on the 405M.

• @stephensauls6534
    @stephensauls6534 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

That bit at the end was soo funny, Get this man some help people lmaooo

• @retrohandhelds

I'M FINE. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM.

• @automotiverhapsody
    @automotiverhapsody 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Cooling is a win

• @Razor_Burn
    @Razor_Burn 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

"We ❤U Zu! U Have A Problem!"
    I'll say first impressions were meh but for price v performance it ticks a lot of boxes but can we please see a different chipset as the T618 has been done to death...

• @michaelanowlic4915
    @michaelanowlic4915 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hella funny ima get this.

• @Tebsteroni
    @Tebsteroni 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

"I don't know what that means... so it can't hurt me!" Can I borrow that lol. I promise to give you due credit!

• @zu_perler3011
      @zu_perler3011 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I hereby and heretofore consent to the usage of this phrase by KevinSexton.

• @Tebsteroni
      @Tebsteroni 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@zu_perler3011 SCORE!!!

• @itsalbertduhh
    @itsalbertduhh 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Should I get this or the 405M? Not the biggest fan of the joystick and the triggers on the M

• @erenjaeger9418
      @erenjaeger9418 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Same exact specs (even same screen size), except a slightly bigger battery on the 405v. I'd say go for the 405m if you prefer that form factor, as well as the 405m is compatible with gammaos's current build (405v compatibility in the works) so make sure you get that installed as well for the energy modes (battery saver works with GBA and NES games with something like 20 hours of battery life, performance mode works better with gamecube and ps2 games than stock with around 4 hours of battery life)

• @shay_3859
      @shay_3859 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@erenjaeger9418 Really? 20 hours of gameplay for the 405m?

• @iamnotyourbuddyGUY
    @iamnotyourbuddyGUY 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Some of us have seven t618s

• @jonathonearl482
    @jonathonearl482 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

Okay, so they sent you the 405V with the added 128GB micro sd. Does it run or have Sega CD games out of the box? That's the only question I have.

• @VividTheater
      @VividTheater 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Sega CD has awesome games, but sadly it’s always neglected.

• @jonathonearl482
      @jonathonearl482 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

@@VividTheater It's no big deal if it doesn't run Sega CD out of the box because I know how to get it working. I just asked because if there are a few Sega CD games on the added sd card and Sega CD works out of the box I wouldn't have to add the Sega CD bios files, I could just load my rom and play. The only game from Sega CD I play is Wheel Of Fortune.

• @VividTheater
      @VividTheater 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

@@jonathonearl482 Sega CD works fine on my 353V, but I can’t get it to work on the RG505. Maybe I am putting the ROM file in the wrong spot inside RetroArch or I am using the wrong ROM file. But yea, Sega CD should run out of the box.

• @retrohandhelds
      @retrohandhelds  8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

the 128 card doesn't have Sega CD that I can find and you need to set up the BIOS yourself unfortunately.

• @jonathonearl482
      @jonathonearl482 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@retrohandhelds I got Sega CD games working on my 505. The default Front End allows you to run Sega CD games with the Sega Genesis emulator. Though, I think I had to add the Sega CD bios files to get it working.

• @piercewiederecht5135
    @piercewiederecht5135 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Does anybody know if the 405m got an OTA update to meme r2/l2 work in android games? GammaOS is quite the process and I don’t have time for that after work when I just want to play.

• @retrohandhelds

Yes they fixed that issue

• @clydefrosch
    @clydefrosch 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

How did Wind waker seem silky smooth to you? Sound stuttered, frames stuttered. The intro is mostly low performance scenery.

• @kyfeam
    @kyfeam 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

i like it.. but why would they not add HDMI for that price.. bummer..

• @JubertMathias
      @JubertMathias 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

405M is like 170$ + shipping qnd doesn't have HDMI either 😭😭

• @user-lg5xu6id5j
    @user-lg5xu6id5j 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I always wonder since most of these devices have an Android OS how well does TH-cam and some games play?

• @retrohandhelds

TH-cam is fine, android games can be hit or miss depending on their gamepad support.

• @piercewiederecht5135

I’ve found the t618 is pretty good in Android games OTHER THAN Genshin Impact. It only hits about 30fps on low settings in Genshin Impact.

• @djbrotherson
    @djbrotherson 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Wish they made black

• @Hydro-Ponik
    @Hydro-Ponik 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Funny, I was gonna get one. But it's confusing , there's a VS version also.
    I need the duel ANDROID/Linux version.

• @retrohandhelds

The one that has the dual boot is the 353v, the Linux only version is the 353vs this is the 405v a more powerful android only handheld.

• @Hydro-Ponik
      @Hydro-Ponik 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@retrohandhelds that is better. Hate playing Android games with screen controllers

• @shinOIchan
    @shinOIchan 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Definitely get a wood one. ❤

• @jeffreypeters5578
    @jeffreypeters5578 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

NM this is android only I think but linux will go on it and then port 64 ports should work flawless

• @ArchiTechReviews
    @ArchiTechReviews 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

thiccest boi 🐶 looking forward to getting this one too! what was that sound at 6:11 😂
    drop test at - 6:16

• @retrohandhelds

That sound was a rare happy dad noise. Usually dad noises are from random joint pain while getting off the couch, but sometimes they happen when you're amused with a tool or electronic device.

• @ArchiTechReviews
      @ArchiTechReviews 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

looking forward to making my own noise when i get that thicc boi, sooo excitedddd

• @Nepto1231
    @Nepto1231 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hi. This device have huge compatibility with 3ds games ? Full speed ?

• @erenjaeger9418
      @erenjaeger9418 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nope, only a few work full speed

• @Nepto1231
      @Nepto1231 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@erenjaeger9418 thank you

• @OceanTechh
    @OceanTechh 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

What do you think about nintendo ds will run well?

• @retrohandhelds

For single screen stuff, 100%. YMMV on games that need both screens, but you can flip screens around with a hotkey easily enough.

• @Blockie
    @Blockie 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

W

• @OrfeasDourvas
    @OrfeasDourvas 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Can anyone try Trails in the Sky 3 for the PS Vita and tell me if it works?

• @goufy07b
    @goufy07b 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

alright, big question. Can you connect bluetooth headphones to it?

• @husnucan
    @husnucan 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Can you play winning eleven 9 on this gameboy?

• @jeffreypeters5578
    @jeffreypeters5578 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

The port of super Mario 64 and ocarina of time(ship oh Harkinan) please

• @komrob1076
    @komrob1076 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Does anyone have software for this console? The console I ordered arrived - unfortunately, damaged. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth do not work, and the direction of the pad is reversed. It cannot be set. I have searched the Internet, and according to experts, the original software is damaged. I know how to load new software, but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere. Maybe someone has it and can share it or knows where to download it? Please help.

• @retrohandhelds
      @retrohandhelds  7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Sounds like you'll need to reach out to the vendor for a replacement or maybe try flashing GammaOS if you don't want to wait. You can find info on GammaOS at our Discord: discord.gg/emyuZTVz

• @komrob1076

Unfortunately, Gamma OS does not fully fit this model. There is no GammaOS for the RG405V console in general, it is only for the RG405M (this is the most similar model). I would like to replace the original software with GammaOS, I tried to install it, but not all functions work. It does not work wifi and bt. That's why I need the original firmware from RG405V.

• @komrob1076

maybe GammaOS beta... on rg405v. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere and the links I found to Google Drive are no longer active. I also couldn't find it on discord.

• @rauli9985
    @rauli9985 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Is is stronger than Retroid Pocket 3+?

• @retrohandhelds
      @retrohandhelds  8 หลายเดือนก่อน

I mean I think the 405V would be stronger for self defense situations, although the Metal 3+ could easily do some damage if a fool stepped over the line. 💪(Performance wise it is the same)

• @piercewiederecht5135

I don’t see how a t618 at $138 plus shipping is going to change the market vs a t618 at $150 plus shipping

• @fleurdeliseffxiv1580
      @fleurdeliseffxiv1580 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

its vertical! and has a cool wood color

• @manuelrodriguez9972
    @manuelrodriguez9972 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Does it run Genshin Impact decently?

• @TheStalgicTV
    @TheStalgicTV 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

Can you play windwaker luigis mansion and twilight princess?? I can't find good gameplay

• @quicksilver6870
    @quicksilver6870 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Whats the first GBA game?

• @zu_perler3011
      @zu_perler3011 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Golden Sun

• @quicksilver6870
      @quicksilver6870 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@zu_perler3011 thank you

• @retrogrifter
    @retrogrifter 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

IS this something to grif?

• @SDSakuragi
    @SDSakuragi 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I wouldn't say that Dreamcast **plays** beautifully. The lack of analog triggers can render some games downright unplayable.

• @SLRModShop
    @SLRModShop 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

You guys should add a game where L1, L2, R1, & R2 matter like Metal Gear, Syphon Filter or Herc's Adventures on PS1. I watched 4 or 5 reviews of this thing and I still don't have the answer to my most important question yet: are trigger buttons good to use, unlike on almost every device out there?
    None of you even covers the PS1 anymore. I get it, it now runs at full speed on every device, but there are PLENTY of games that are almost unplayable because of how bad triggers are or are placed.
    This is my 4th review and I still don't know if 75% of PS1 games are playable on this thing... And I don't care if you feel it's good, I want you to test it. I want you to do a boss fight in MGS and see if you can swap weapons and not throw a grenade when you don't mean to.
    Isn't that the most important thing of them all in the end? I know that the game runs great, what I want to know is if it's actually playable, not by a framerate analyser, by a human being who hopes to have a great time.
    If I have to spend £150 to get the answer myself, your review is basically worthless, isn't it?
    On another related note: You guys should expand your selection of test games. You have MASSIVE blind spots with the game you are ALL using. The games I mentioned above are great examples of how to test triggers, because in those games, all 4 are extremely important. What about games that switch between 240p and 480i on the PS1? Maybe there is a massive issue there but you wouldn't know it. That would impact games like Dino Crisis, Silent Hill and Chrono Cross... That's kind of a big deal, I don't play them but MANY people do. Why not test Mario 64, start the game, go to the waterfall next to the castle and spin the camera around? For all you know, Audio Left and Audio Right are flipped and you haven't noticed...
    You are ALL testing the SAME exact games, I get why, they are what a lot of people want to play and hard to run so they are good stress tests. Now I know that God Of War is everyone's favourite game and it runs at 23fps... Great! What about Zone of the Enders? Is it playable? What about MGS2? That game is trigger buttons-heavy, will I be able to interrogate a guard or my fingers will inevitably slip?
    You guys have to evolve past testing FZero, God of War, virtua tennis and Crazy taxi on every single device... Your viewers shouldn't have to watch 5 reviews to get more questions than answers.
    I leave a like as I don't want you you to think I'm THAT upset. And it's kind of unfair because you take the heat for the 3 previous reviews I watched on this device. But give the above a thought, if you were a potential buyer, wouldn't you expect the reviews to check if games are actually playable by a human being?
    Here, I have the RG353M, great device, but I can't play most of the games I want to play because of the triggers. I spent the past 10 months trying to find a device that fits my other needs (4:3, d-pad as primary mean of control, 4 triggers, good enough to play PS1 at full speed etc), EVERY review that I watched completely omits the triggers!!! It's driving me mad! Don't you guys understand that literally hundreds of games are not enjoyable without a good set of triggers?!
    See it this way, what good is a NES emulation device that only has 1 action button? It's not. It can run at full speed but you don't care because you can't jump!
    I don't care that God Of War runs at 23fps, what I want to know is will I be able to finally play the hundreds of games I can't play because of how poor the triggers are on every other device?

• @retrohandhelds

Some nice ideas here, we hear your point and might have to start adding this into testing. Thanks for watching! -Stubbs 😁

• @CHICKENmcNUGGIESMydude
      @CHICKENmcNUGGIESMydude 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@retrohandhelds im so sorry to admit the man is right ive wasted money on 3 devices cause i cant play alot of games cause i cant tell the difference from L1 L2 R1 R2 its just not natural to what your used to on a standard controller
      Easy way to do this is get a game you are familiat with and play threw it and take notes on what you find annoying with the device vs what you remember when you played the game

• @JubertMathias
      @JubertMathias 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

I don't know what reviews you've watched but most of those I watched mention the controls and how they feel, and showcase gameplay. If you want stacked triggers instead of inline ones, then Anbernic is not really the way to go 😅

• @SLRModShop
      @SLRModShop 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@JubertMathias
      Okay. One is a clam shell device where triggers aren't easily accessible because of the top part.
      Others have the joystick as a primary mean of direction and/or a 16:9 screen.
      Do you think I'm new here? I'm only interested in 4:3, d-pad as primary mean of control with stacked shoulder triggers (or equivalent) that can run the entirety of the PS1 library at full speed.
      Show me a single device that can do that and that'd be an instant buy from me.
      I make 8K a month, do you really think that it's because of some kind of cognitive bias that I don't purchase a $150 device?! I'm literally the "shut up and take my money" guy on this one... But there's no one talking.
      TF do I care about a "review" that goes "oh yeah, shoulder buttons, I tried them real quick they seemed fine"?! I don't, I want to know if they're actually worthwhile.
      I can instantly see if the screen is 4:3. I can instantly see if the d-pad is at the correct place. I can read the name of the chipset and instantly know if it's going to run the entirety of the PS1 library at full speed.
      The ONLY thing I want to know is that if the triggers are working well enough to play more complex games than the ones they ALWAYS test.
      If I had my answer, trust me, I wouldn't be bitching and I would have already bought it.
      They ALWAYS test Soul Calibur (DC), Tekken 3(PS1) and God Of War(PS2 / PSP)... Games where if you press the wrong button, you might better off then if you had pressed the correct one... That's how pathetic their "test" of the triggers/buttons is... It's literally the equivalent of testing the precision of a touch screen using Fruit Ninja...
      If you can't see how flawed their methodology is, I don't know what to tell you. In fact, if their methodology wasn't flawed, you would have been able to tell me... But you haven't... This alone proves that the question remains unanswered... Yet the review is finished...
      I watched another review yesterday, the guy literally said "I tested the HDMI out real quick, it seemed to work fine"... No footage, nothing... Imagine if you are someone who's interested by that aspect... You can't tell me that this is deeply flawed...

• @johncandelaria770
    @johncandelaria770 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Sorry but with the bad jokes and mumbling voice I really can’t watch the reviews. I only bring this up because the quality of other stuff you do is so good. Stubs voice is clear on everything he’s on for example.

• @Eduisit
      @Eduisit 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I agree, and in this video when the guy was using his normal voice (I.e. not doing silly voices) it was an excellent video. The bad jokes aren’t my thing either, but I understand they are sarcastic/not sincere attempts at humour. Great video, great presenter/guy talking ( whatever it’s called) - just cut the silly voices and silly jokes 🤷‍♂️

• @ThaCyNiQ
    @ThaCyNiQ 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

It's $200 aud lol that's ridiculous

• @massfarmer818
    @massfarmer818 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

Please refrain from your squeals, giggles, "singing", and other unpleasant noises in your next video.

• @retrohandhelds
      @retrohandhelds  8 หลายเดือนก่อน +12

No. Xoxoxo Zu

• @estusflask982
      @estusflask982 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

Sorry you have no joy in your life.

• @moonlightfilms5279
      @moonlightfilms5279 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@retrohandheldsAs long as you don’t fart I’m happy

• @EliasPfaiffer
    @EliasPfaiffer 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

The rg351v vol. 2?
    But only Android = sucks!! Linux is a must have for all the handhelds out there!