下面是这节课的文字稿,如果对您有帮助的话,欢迎点赞订阅支持我们!感谢观看! I work in a small bookstore. 我在一家小书店工作。 The shop is cozy, with bookshelves filled with all kinds of books. 这家店很温馨,书架上摆满了各种各样的书。 Every morning, I open the store and check if everything is in place. 每天早上,我都会开店并检查一切是否到位。 I arrange the new books on the front table. 我把新书摆放在前面的桌子上。 The first customer usually comes in around 10 AM. 第一个顾客通常会在早上10点左右进来。 I greet them with a smile and ask if they need any help. 我微笑着迎接他们,询问是否需要帮助。 Some customers look for specific books, while others just browse. 有些顾客找特定的书,而其他人则随便看看。 I always recommend good books if someone asks for suggestions. 如果有人要求推荐,我总是推荐一些好书。 In the afternoon, the bookstore gets busier, especially on weekends. 下午,书店变得更加热闹,尤其是在周末。 I restock the shelves with popular books that sell quickly. 我给书架上的书补货,都是卖得快的畅销书。 A regular customer, Mr. Lee, comes in for his favorite mystery novels. 一个常客李先生进来买他最喜欢的悬疑小说。 We chat for a few minutes while I find the latest book in the series. 我们聊了几分钟,我帮他找到系列中的最新一本书。 Later, a mother and her daughter come in looking for a children’s book. 后来,一位母亲和她的女儿进来找儿童书籍。 I show them a new picture book that just arrived. 我给她们展示了一本新到的图画书。 The daughter loves it and asks if she can buy it right away. 女儿很喜欢,问是否可以马上买下来。 I ring up their purchase and thank them for visiting. 我结账并感谢她们光临。 As the day goes on, I take a short break. 随着一天的进行,我短暂休息。 In the evening, we have a special event for book lovers. 晚上,我们有一个为书迷举办的特别活动。 Authors come to read excerpts from their latest books. 作者们来朗读他们最新书籍的片段。 I help set up the event by arranging the chairs and preparing snacks. 我帮忙布置活动场地,安排座椅并准备小吃。 The event starts at 7 PM, and the room fills up quickly. 活动在晚上7点开始,房间很快就坐满了人。 I introduce the first author to the audience, and the reading begins. 我向观众介绍第一位作者,朗读活动开始了。 The audience is interested, and everyone listens carefully to the stories. 观众们很感兴趣,大家都专心听故事。 After the reading, we have a Q&A session with the authors. 朗读结束后,我们举行了与作者的问答环节。 I help some customers buy signed copies of the books. 我帮助一些顾客购买签名版的书。 By the end of the event, everyone is happy and satisfied. 活动结束时,每个人都感到开心和满足。 I clean up the space and thank the authors for coming. 我清理场地,并感谢作者们的到来。 The shop closes at 9 PM, and I make sure everything is ready for tomorrow. 店铺晚上9点关门,我确保一切都准备好迎接明天。 I finish the day and lock the door. 我结束一天的工作并锁上门。 I love my job and I wish I could find more great books for people. 我热爱我的工作,我希望我能为人们找到更多好书。
下面是这节课的文字稿,如果对您有帮助的话,欢迎点赞订阅支持我们!感谢观看!
I work in a small bookstore.
我在一家小书店工作。
The shop is cozy, with bookshelves filled with all kinds of books.
这家店很温馨,书架上摆满了各种各样的书。
Every morning, I open the store and check if everything is in place.
每天早上,我都会开店并检查一切是否到位。
I arrange the new books on the front table.
我把新书摆放在前面的桌子上。
The first customer usually comes in around 10 AM.
第一个顾客通常会在早上10点左右进来。
I greet them with a smile and ask if they need any help.
我微笑着迎接他们,询问是否需要帮助。
Some customers look for specific books, while others just browse.
有些顾客找特定的书,而其他人则随便看看。
I always recommend good books if someone asks for suggestions.
如果有人要求推荐,我总是推荐一些好书。
In the afternoon, the bookstore gets busier, especially on weekends.
下午,书店变得更加热闹,尤其是在周末。
I restock the shelves with popular books that sell quickly.
我给书架上的书补货,都是卖得快的畅销书。
A regular customer, Mr. Lee, comes in for his favorite mystery novels.
一个常客李先生进来买他最喜欢的悬疑小说。
We chat for a few minutes while I find the latest book in the series.
我们聊了几分钟,我帮他找到系列中的最新一本书。
Later, a mother and her daughter come in looking for a children’s book.
后来,一位母亲和她的女儿进来找儿童书籍。
I show them a new picture book that just arrived.
我给她们展示了一本新到的图画书。
The daughter loves it and asks if she can buy it right away.
女儿很喜欢,问是否可以马上买下来。
I ring up their purchase and thank them for visiting.
我结账并感谢她们光临。
As the day goes on, I take a short break.
随着一天的进行,我短暂休息。
In the evening, we have a special event for book lovers.
晚上,我们有一个为书迷举办的特别活动。
Authors come to read excerpts from their latest books.
作者们来朗读他们最新书籍的片段。
I help set up the event by arranging the chairs and preparing snacks.
我帮忙布置活动场地,安排座椅并准备小吃。
The event starts at 7 PM, and the room fills up quickly.
活动在晚上7点开始,房间很快就坐满了人。
I introduce the first author to the audience, and the reading begins.
我向观众介绍第一位作者,朗读活动开始了。
The audience is interested, and everyone listens carefully to the stories.
观众们很感兴趣,大家都专心听故事。
After the reading, we have a Q&A session with the authors.
朗读结束后,我们举行了与作者的问答环节。
I help some customers buy signed copies of the books.
我帮助一些顾客购买签名版的书。
By the end of the event, everyone is happy and satisfied.
活动结束时,每个人都感到开心和满足。
I clean up the space and thank the authors for coming.
我清理场地,并感谢作者们的到来。
The shop closes at 9 PM, and I make sure everything is ready for tomorrow.
店铺晚上9点关门,我确保一切都准备好迎接明天。
I finish the day and lock the door.
我结束一天的工作并锁上门。
I love my job and I wish I could find more great books for people.
我热爱我的工作,我希望我能为人们找到更多好书。
❤❤❤❤
感谢观看!❤❤❤
👍👍👍👍
谢谢~~
💯💯💯💯
❤❤❤