这是本视频的文字稿,有需要的同学请自取哈😃 Every morning, I greet my coworkers with a big smile as I walk into the bank. /ˈɛvri ˈmɔrnɪŋ, aɪ grit maɪ ˈkoʊˌwɜrkərz wɪð ə bɪɡ smaɪl æz aɪ wɔk ˈɪntu ðə bæŋk/ 每天早上,我面带微笑走进银行,向同事们问好。 My name is Emily, and I have been working as a bank teller for six years. /maɪ neɪm ɪz ˈɛmɪli, ənd aɪ hæv bɪn ˈwɜrkɪŋ æz ə bæŋk ˈtɛlər fɔr sɪks jɪrz/ 我叫艾米丽,做银行柜员已经六年了。 I start my day by organizing my station and checking my cash drawer. /aɪ stɑrt maɪ deɪ baɪ ˈɔrgəˌnaɪzɪŋ maɪ ˈsteɪʃən ənd ˈʧɛkɪŋ maɪ kæʃ drɔr/ 我每天都会先整理工作台,检查现金抽屉。 The moment the bank doors opened, customers came in. /ðə ˈmoʊmənt ðə bæŋk dɔːrz ˈoʊpənd, ˈkʌstəmərz keɪm ɪn/ 银行门一开,就有顾客进来了。 I greet each customer with a cheerful ‘Good morning!’ /aɪ grit iʧ ˈkʌstəmər wɪð ə ˈʧɪrfəl gʊd ˈmɔrnɪŋ/ 我微笑着向每位顾客说‘早上好!’ Today, one of my first customers is Mr. Brown, a regular. /təˈdeɪ, wʌn ʌv maɪ fɜrst ˈkʌstəmərz ɪz ˈmɪstər braʊn, ə ˈrɛgjələr/ 今天,我的第一个顾客是布朗先生,他是常客。 He always comes in to deposit money and says hello to everyone. /hi ˈɔlˌweɪz kʌmz ɪn tə dɪˈpɑzɪt ˈmʌni ənd sɛz həˈloʊ tə ˈɛvriˌwʌn/ 他总是来存钱,还会跟大家打招呼。 Mr. Brown tells me he’s saving for a family vacation. /ˈmɪstər braʊn tɛlz mi hiz ˈseɪvɪŋ fɔr ə ˈfæməli veɪˈkeɪʃən/ 布朗先生告诉我,他在为家庭度假存钱。 I smile and tell him he’s getting closer to his dream trip. /aɪ smaɪl ənd tɛl hɪm hiz ˈɡɛtɪŋ ˈkloʊsər tə hɪz drim trɪp/ 我微笑着告诉他,他离梦想的旅行更近一步了。 Later, I help a young woman open her first bank account. /ˈleɪtər, aɪ hɛlp ə jʌŋ ˈwʊmən ˈoʊpən hɜr fɜrst bæŋk əˈkaʊnt/ 接着,我帮助一位年轻女士开设她的第一个银行账户。 She’s excited and thanks me for my help. /ʃiz ɪkˈsaɪtɪd ənd θæŋks mi fɔr maɪ hɛlp/ 她很兴奋,并感谢我的帮助。 Throughout the day, I help many people with deposits and withdrawals. /θruˈaʊt ðə deɪ, aɪ hɛlp ˈmɛni ˈpipəl wɪð dɪˈpɑzɪts ənd wɪθˈdrɔlz/ 全天我都会帮助很多人存取款。 Sometimes, I answer questions about loans or savings plans. /ˈsʌmˌtaɪmz, aɪ ˈænsər ˈkwɛsʧənz əˈbaʊt loʊnz ɔr ˈseɪvɪŋz plænz/ 有时,我会解答有关贷款或储蓄计划的问题。 Helping customers understand is one of my favorite parts of the job. /ˈhɛlpɪŋ ˈkʌstəmərz ˌʌndərˈstænd ɪz wʌn ʌv maɪ ˈfeɪvərɪt pɑrts ʌv ðə ʤɑb/ 帮助顾客理解这些内容是我最喜欢的工作内容之一。 Around noon, I take a quick lunch break with my coworkers. /əˈraʊnd nun, aɪ teɪk ə kwɪk lʌnʧ breɪk wɪð maɪ ˈkoʊˌwɜrkərz/ 中午,我和同事们一起匆匆吃了个午饭。 We shared funny stories from the day while eating. /wi ʃɛrd ˈfʌni ˈstɔːriz frʌm ðə deɪ waɪl ˈiːtɪŋ/ 我们一边吃饭一边分享当天发生过的趣事。 After lunch, the bank got busier, with more people coming in to handle their affairs. /ˈæftər lʌnʧ, ðə bæŋk ɡɒt ˈbɪziər, wɪð mɔːr ˈpiːpəl ˈkʌmɪŋ ɪn tə ˈhændl ðɛər əˈfɛrz// 午饭后,银行变得更忙了,有更多的人前来办事。 A father and son come in to open a savings account for the boy. /ə ˈfɑðər ənd sʌn kʌm ɪn tu ˈoʊpən ə ˈseɪvɪŋz əˈkaʊnt fɔr ðə bɔɪ/ 一对父子来为小男孩开设一个储蓄账户。 The boy is shy, but his father encourages him. /ðə bɔɪ ɪz ʃaɪ, bʌt hɪz ˈfɑðər ɛnˈkɜrɪʤɪz hɪm/ 小男孩有点害羞,但他的父亲鼓励他。 I help them fill out the forms and explain how the account works. /aɪ hɛlp ðɛm fɪl aʊt ðə fɔrmz ənd ɪkˈspleɪn haʊ ði əˈkaʊnt wɜrks/ 我帮他们填写表格,并解释账户的运作方式。 At the end, the boy thanks me with a big smile. /æt ði ɛnd, ðə bɔɪ θæŋks mi wɪð ə bɪg smaɪl/ 最后,小男孩笑着向我道谢。 In the afternoon, I check my balance to make sure everything is right. /ɪn ði ˌæftərˈnun, aɪ ʧɛk maɪ ˈbæləns tə meɪk ʃʊr ˈɛvriˌθɪŋ ɪz raɪt/ 下午,我检查现金余额,确保一切无误。 If there are any issues, I fix them before closing time. /ɪf ðɛr ɑr ˈɛni ˈɪʃuz, aɪ fɪks ðɛm bɪˈfɔr ˈkloʊzɪŋ taɪm/ 如果有任何问题,我会在下班前解决。 When my work is done, I say goodbye to my coworkers. /wɛn maɪ wɜrk ɪz dʌn, aɪ seɪ ɡʊdˈbaɪ tə maɪ ˈkoʊˌwɜrkərz/ 工作结束后,我向同事们道别。 I feel happy about the people I helped and the work I did. /aɪ fil ˈhæpi əˈbaʊt ðə ˈpipəl aɪ hɛlpt ənd ðə wɜrk aɪ dɪd/ 我对今天帮助的人和完成的工作感到满足。 Walking home, I think about how lucky I am to have this job. /ˈwɔkɪŋ hoʊm, aɪ θɪŋk əˈbaʊt haʊ ˈlʌki aɪ æm tə hæv ðɪs ʤɑb/ 走在回家的路上,我感到拥有这份工作是多么幸运。 I look forward to helping more people in need tomorrow, making their day a bit smoother. /aɪ lʊk ˈfɔrwərd tə ˈhɛlpɪŋ mɔr ˈpipəl ɪn nid təˈmɑroʊ, ˈmeɪkɪŋ ðɛr deɪ ə bɪt ˈsmuðər/ 我期待明天能够帮助到更多有需要的人,让他们的一天更顺利一些。
这是本视频的文字稿,有需要的同学请自取哈😃
Every morning, I greet my coworkers with a big smile as I walk into the bank.
/ˈɛvri ˈmɔrnɪŋ, aɪ grit maɪ ˈkoʊˌwɜrkərz wɪð ə bɪɡ smaɪl æz aɪ wɔk ˈɪntu ðə bæŋk/
每天早上,我面带微笑走进银行,向同事们问好。
My name is Emily, and I have been working as a bank teller for six years.
/maɪ neɪm ɪz ˈɛmɪli, ənd aɪ hæv bɪn ˈwɜrkɪŋ æz ə bæŋk ˈtɛlər fɔr sɪks jɪrz/
我叫艾米丽,做银行柜员已经六年了。
I start my day by organizing my station and checking my cash drawer.
/aɪ stɑrt maɪ deɪ baɪ ˈɔrgəˌnaɪzɪŋ maɪ ˈsteɪʃən ənd ˈʧɛkɪŋ maɪ kæʃ drɔr/
我每天都会先整理工作台,检查现金抽屉。
The moment the bank doors opened, customers came in.
/ðə ˈmoʊmənt ðə bæŋk dɔːrz ˈoʊpənd, ˈkʌstəmərz keɪm ɪn/
银行门一开,就有顾客进来了。
I greet each customer with a cheerful ‘Good morning!’
/aɪ grit iʧ ˈkʌstəmər wɪð ə ˈʧɪrfəl gʊd ˈmɔrnɪŋ/
我微笑着向每位顾客说‘早上好!’
Today, one of my first customers is Mr. Brown, a regular.
/təˈdeɪ, wʌn ʌv maɪ fɜrst ˈkʌstəmərz ɪz ˈmɪstər braʊn, ə ˈrɛgjələr/
今天,我的第一个顾客是布朗先生,他是常客。
He always comes in to deposit money and says hello to everyone.
/hi ˈɔlˌweɪz kʌmz ɪn tə dɪˈpɑzɪt ˈmʌni ənd sɛz həˈloʊ tə ˈɛvriˌwʌn/
他总是来存钱,还会跟大家打招呼。
Mr. Brown tells me he’s saving for a family vacation.
/ˈmɪstər braʊn tɛlz mi hiz ˈseɪvɪŋ fɔr ə ˈfæməli veɪˈkeɪʃən/
布朗先生告诉我,他在为家庭度假存钱。
I smile and tell him he’s getting closer to his dream trip.
/aɪ smaɪl ənd tɛl hɪm hiz ˈɡɛtɪŋ ˈkloʊsər tə hɪz drim trɪp/
我微笑着告诉他,他离梦想的旅行更近一步了。
Later, I help a young woman open her first bank account.
/ˈleɪtər, aɪ hɛlp ə jʌŋ ˈwʊmən ˈoʊpən hɜr fɜrst bæŋk əˈkaʊnt/
接着,我帮助一位年轻女士开设她的第一个银行账户。
She’s excited and thanks me for my help.
/ʃiz ɪkˈsaɪtɪd ənd θæŋks mi fɔr maɪ hɛlp/
她很兴奋,并感谢我的帮助。
Throughout the day, I help many people with deposits and withdrawals.
/θruˈaʊt ðə deɪ, aɪ hɛlp ˈmɛni ˈpipəl wɪð dɪˈpɑzɪts ənd wɪθˈdrɔlz/
全天我都会帮助很多人存取款。
Sometimes, I answer questions about loans or savings plans.
/ˈsʌmˌtaɪmz, aɪ ˈænsər ˈkwɛsʧənz əˈbaʊt loʊnz ɔr ˈseɪvɪŋz plænz/
有时,我会解答有关贷款或储蓄计划的问题。
Helping customers understand is one of my favorite parts of the job.
/ˈhɛlpɪŋ ˈkʌstəmərz ˌʌndərˈstænd ɪz wʌn ʌv maɪ ˈfeɪvərɪt pɑrts ʌv ðə ʤɑb/
帮助顾客理解这些内容是我最喜欢的工作内容之一。
Around noon, I take a quick lunch break with my coworkers.
/əˈraʊnd nun, aɪ teɪk ə kwɪk lʌnʧ breɪk wɪð maɪ ˈkoʊˌwɜrkərz/
中午,我和同事们一起匆匆吃了个午饭。
We shared funny stories from the day while eating.
/wi ʃɛrd ˈfʌni ˈstɔːriz frʌm ðə deɪ waɪl ˈiːtɪŋ/
我们一边吃饭一边分享当天发生过的趣事。
After lunch, the bank got busier, with more people coming in to handle their affairs.
/ˈæftər lʌnʧ, ðə bæŋk ɡɒt ˈbɪziər, wɪð mɔːr ˈpiːpəl ˈkʌmɪŋ ɪn tə ˈhændl ðɛər əˈfɛrz//
午饭后,银行变得更忙了,有更多的人前来办事。
A father and son come in to open a savings account for the boy.
/ə ˈfɑðər ənd sʌn kʌm ɪn tu ˈoʊpən ə ˈseɪvɪŋz əˈkaʊnt fɔr ðə bɔɪ/
一对父子来为小男孩开设一个储蓄账户。
The boy is shy, but his father encourages him.
/ðə bɔɪ ɪz ʃaɪ, bʌt hɪz ˈfɑðər ɛnˈkɜrɪʤɪz hɪm/
小男孩有点害羞,但他的父亲鼓励他。
I help them fill out the forms and explain how the account works.
/aɪ hɛlp ðɛm fɪl aʊt ðə fɔrmz ənd ɪkˈspleɪn haʊ ði əˈkaʊnt wɜrks/
我帮他们填写表格,并解释账户的运作方式。
At the end, the boy thanks me with a big smile.
/æt ði ɛnd, ðə bɔɪ θæŋks mi wɪð ə bɪg smaɪl/
最后,小男孩笑着向我道谢。
In the afternoon, I check my balance to make sure everything is right.
/ɪn ði ˌæftərˈnun, aɪ ʧɛk maɪ ˈbæləns tə meɪk ʃʊr ˈɛvriˌθɪŋ ɪz raɪt/
下午,我检查现金余额,确保一切无误。
If there are any issues, I fix them before closing time.
/ɪf ðɛr ɑr ˈɛni ˈɪʃuz, aɪ fɪks ðɛm bɪˈfɔr ˈkloʊzɪŋ taɪm/
如果有任何问题,我会在下班前解决。
When my work is done, I say goodbye to my coworkers.
/wɛn maɪ wɜrk ɪz dʌn, aɪ seɪ ɡʊdˈbaɪ tə maɪ ˈkoʊˌwɜrkərz/
工作结束后,我向同事们道别。
I feel happy about the people I helped and the work I did.
/aɪ fil ˈhæpi əˈbaʊt ðə ˈpipəl aɪ hɛlpt ənd ðə wɜrk aɪ dɪd/
我对今天帮助的人和完成的工作感到满足。
Walking home, I think about how lucky I am to have this job.
/ˈwɔkɪŋ hoʊm, aɪ θɪŋk əˈbaʊt haʊ ˈlʌki aɪ æm tə hæv ðɪs ʤɑb/
走在回家的路上,我感到拥有这份工作是多么幸运。
I look forward to helping more people in need tomorrow, making their day a bit smoother.
/aɪ lʊk ˈfɔrwərd tə ˈhɛlpɪŋ mɔr ˈpipəl ɪn nid təˈmɑroʊ, ˈmeɪkɪŋ ðɛr deɪ ə bɪt ˈsmuðər/
我期待明天能够帮助到更多有需要的人,让他们的一天更顺利一些。
放大字体非常好!谢谢!
不客气,希望对你有所帮助❤
非常喜欢你的制作!希望能将每个课程(故事)再制作成一个不含分解解读的故事,第一次分解(分段)读,第二次慢读,第三次正常语速。这样故事听起来就非常连贯。然后将这些故事放在一个播放列表(当然也可以另外将若干个故事视频集结成一个视频)。这样的话,在我们学习每个课程后,我们就可以反复听这些故事。当然,你们根据你们的教学经验可以改良更好的方法。再次表示非常感谢!
零基础也能接受和学习
谢谢,希望对你有所帮助❤