Taiwan Cinematic | Fujifilm X-T30

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 6 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 18

• @AtomicPixel
    @AtomicPixel 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Looks great bro! Love the colours. What lenses did you use for this?

• @khaleidoscope3839
      @khaleidoscope3839  4 ปีที่แล้ว

Atomic Pixel thanks bro! 18-55mm, eterna simulation.. still new to editing, i learn a lot while doing this video... looking forward for your next vids

• @AtomicPixel
      @AtomicPixel 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@khaleidoscope3839 We all are, buddy. I think you're doing great! We just get better as we keep doing! Killer job with the 18. I need to shoot more with it!
      I saw in another post you're thinking of the 35mm? f2 or 1.4? Any other camera, video or fuji related topics you're thinking about?
      I'm always making a list of topics for videos as my new TH-cam friends recommend them, so do let me know if there's anything we can discuss. :)

• @user-jw6if9js1i
    @user-jw6if9js1i 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Did you take this video using the crane m2 with 18-55lens? I'm trying to set up, but i couldn't balance it. How did you do that? 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

• @khaleidoscope3839
      @khaleidoscope3839  4 ปีที่แล้ว

yes! try to remove the memory lock.but there will be some jittery in pan axis but can be fix with warp stabilization. roll and tilt axis is buttery smooth.. i have no problem

• @user-jw6if9js1i

Oh, thanks for reply. What is the memory lock exactly? Sorry for another questions. Your balancing video is so hopeful to me. Like christmas gift😭😭😭😭

• @user-jw6if9js1i

Oh, i just read your another comment!! Thank you so much i will try it!!

• @khaleidoscope3839
      @khaleidoscope3839  4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

1234 B yess try! it is quite challenging to balance.. the kits lens is heavy although the over set up is within the payload.. the problem is that the screw mount of xt30 is not in the center so the weight is all over to left side so removing the memory lock will quite solve the problem..

• @khaleidoscope3839
      @khaleidoscope3839  4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

1234 B ure welcome. enjoy.