THIS WAS A SURPRISINGLY EASY CHOICE! Mizuno Pro 225 vs Titleist T200

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 10 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 145

• @andynewton3050
    @andynewton3050 2 ปีที่แล้ว +21

Had a fit and tried both with similar results, but for me the Mizuno 225 were so much nicer to hit and importantly look amazing 🤩

• @HDot86
      @HDot86 ปีที่แล้ว

just did a fitting yesterday & I agree with you 100% im goin to get the Minzuno 225. Even my miss hits were very good shots.

• @djkim23
    @djkim23 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

I tested t100, t100s, t200, mp221, 223, 225. I went in with a strong bias that i will buy a titleist iron set. I walked out of that demo undoubtedly certain that I will buy a 225. Going in for a fitting for the right shaft this weekend

• @deanbowditch7329
    @deanbowditch7329 2 ปีที่แล้ว +14

Mizuno every day of the week for me . Have had the Mp 30s in the bag for quite a long time and waiting anyday now for my new 225s to arrive....... Great content Mike as always!!

• @deniseckert213
    @deniseckert213 2 ปีที่แล้ว +27

I just completed several iron fitting sessions and tried over 10 different irons in the Players Distance category. Final 3 were: Mizuno Pro225, Cobra Forged Tec (2021 version better than new 2022 version), and the new Wilson D9 Forged. I chose the Wilson - softest feel, tightest dispersion, equal distance, easiest to hit and lowest price. I just fell in love with the Wilson. Just waiting for them to arrive!

• @mugz_1437
      @mugz_1437 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Want to go and try the new D9 forged.
      Do they feel soft?

• @deniseckert213
      @deniseckert213 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@mugz_1437 I feel they are as soft or softer than Mizuno. They are sweet!

• @erikkiser6882
      @erikkiser6882 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Wilson irons are sneaky good

• @mugz_1437
      @mugz_1437 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@deniseckert213 👍🏻

• @WeimaranersAreTheBest
      @WeimaranersAreTheBest 2 ปีที่แล้ว

70 year old I play with plays the d9s
      Amazing iron player
      Distances are same as my callaway rogue x.
      But I can no longer hit rogues.
      Beeen fitting twice in a year
      Pxg
      0311p
      Then rogues
      Can’t hit either well now
      So frustrating

• @Somewheredownintexas
    @Somewheredownintexas 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

When you hit the 225 in person the thing that jumps out is the safety on mishits, it’s impressive

• @gregjones2623
    @gregjones2623 2 ปีที่แล้ว +13

Got fitted yesterday at cool clubs in Melbourne, Australia. Was down to the 225 and t200. Couldn’t split them without absolutely nit picking. Ended up picking the t200. I think they are both amazing clubs and as long as you got fitted you can’t go wrong with either.

• @StuMarston
      @StuMarston 6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Just stay out of the Young and Jackson. It's enough already.

• @05reddragon05
    @05reddragon05 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I just got fitted into the 225’s. Anyone considering new irons need to try them!

• @OHGGOLF
    @OHGGOLF 2 ปีที่แล้ว +10

The Mizuno’s are AMAZING!! And what a beautiful head. I personally have the 221 head and I’m in love with them 🫶🏻

• @johnv4866
    @johnv4866 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

I love the way the Mizuno looks. The Titleist? Not so much

• @tsch38301
    @tsch38301 ปีที่แล้ว +1

At recent fitting, hit the T200, 225's, and Callaway Rogue ST pro. I hit 7 iron for my current clubs and then the three new clubs. The callaway was something I like when standing over the club, but the feel was not comfortable when hitting the ball. I loved the feel of the 225's and felt like was making good contact with the occasional thin shot. Then the T200's, the feel was as good as the mizunos or better, the consistency of every shot was incredible for my swing. Far longer and more accurate than the 225's, even though they felt similar. I ended up with the T200 and they are being made direct from titliest as I write this. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three if the clubs are best suited for your swing. For me T200 hands down winner, but I can see how other clubs might be better for someone else. After all if there was one club that was best for everyone, there wouldn't be so many excellent choices.

• @ryanc388
    @ryanc388 2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

hit about 6-7 different players distance irons during a fitting back in March and fell in love with the 225s. They arrived yesterday fitted with project X LZ 6.5 shafts. two range sessions in and they are worth the wait and every penny. if you're a mid to low/mid handicapper, you should try these & see.

• @C1ROC
      @C1ROC ปีที่แล้ว

I just got fitted into the same shaft and am a huge fan of the 225s from hitting them recently. 8 months later, how are you feeling about them? Very possible that this could be my exact iron set I buy

• @chadpeace5852
      @chadpeace5852 ปีที่แล้ว

Just got fitted with the same shaft how do you like the shaft? Mine are going to be 1-1/2” plus standard and 2upright with the 225s I’m 6ft6 tall so i needed longer clubs. Man the 225 7 iron felt amazing and forgiving in the store. Can’t wait to get mine in a few weeks from Mizzuno!

• @martinbushby9891
    @martinbushby9891 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

A few years ago I went to test cobra mb forged irons , liked the look of them so wanted to test them, came away with mizuno jpx 919 tour irons! Trying the cobra irons turned into a fitting, the fitter who you know very well said here try these Martin don’t look to see what they are just hit them! Yes I was hooked, Mizuno irons are something else. Well done pickers🤣 another good video Mike. 👍🏼

• @leonzhang8221
    @leonzhang8221 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

225looks so clean but 223 got better control for me

• @TeamBalmert
    @TeamBalmert ปีที่แล้ว +1

Got the 225's and love them! Need to work on getting the launch a tad higher tho. 7i launch is around 16.5* and carry is about 187-190, descent angle around 45* and 5500-6000 spin. Seems a little hot.. all the clubs are a bit hot. But I'm sure it's just a slight swing adjustment into these new clubs. Hopefully? Maybe? LOL!

• @MichaelNewtonGolf
      @MichaelNewtonGolf  ปีที่แล้ว

Look at your angle of attack, strike patterns on the face & dynamic loft your presenting…..these can all influence launch & spin.

• @brandondeltio455
      @brandondeltio455 ปีที่แล้ว

Go 2 degrees weaker trust me

• @chriscollier3197
    @chriscollier3197 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I had the T200’s, liked them though a tad clicky as you say, but tried the 225’s and fell in love… Sold the Titleist’s and new babies are with daddy… 😂😂

• @frankvuletin8700
    @frankvuletin8700 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

225’s are what I got fit into at TXG anxiously waiting for them to arrive. I didn’t like the t200’s at all didn’t like the sound and sound is feel they felt much harsher at impact. Came down to the P790 and the 225 and launch angle of the 225 was much better for me.

• @joepawling4735
      @joepawling4735 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Did you consider the 223? I was less consistent with the P790, the feel of the 223’s was excellent

• @frankvuletin8700
      @frankvuletin8700 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@joepawling4735 I work 6 days a week so I was looking for a little more forgiveness. The 225’s really launched in the perfect window. I’m also 56 doubt my swing speed will increase so the extra distance is also welcome. Get fit you know what you’re looking for and you know your game and feel is subjective what I like might feel harsh to you. Cheers

• @tdn9106
    @tdn9106 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have been playing the 225 for a month or two. they feel amazing can't fault them. Very happy customer.

• @Jake-ft3cg
      @Jake-ft3cg 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Did you find they were still workable?

• @tdn9106
      @tdn9106 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Jake-ft3cg Yes I dont have a problem drawing fading high or low ball flights. They are hot, I'm only a 11 handicap so I don't pure them alot but when I do expect an extra 10 yards. On the other hand bad shots don't hurt you on distance to bad. They do feel great but the 223 do feel a little better and might be suited to you depending on your ability. 221 is not for me i need more forgiveness. Hope this helps.

• @glenhong8028
    @glenhong8028 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Im really interested to know why in another video of yours where you compare the T200 against the P790 that the spin rate for the T200 was AVG 6032 which is quite a difference compared to 4613. Both are 7irons so I'm assuming that is the ball. Is someone able to confirm this?

• @johnduncan6569
    @johnduncan6569 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Mizuno looks class. Looking at buying Sub 70 699 pros in the same players distance category. Have you tested any sub 70?

• @johnduncan6569
      @johnduncan6569 2 ปีที่แล้ว

And at an unbelievable price point!

• @EFreeman1970
      @EFreeman1970 2 ปีที่แล้ว

John, ordering mine this week. I had the Sub70 CBs. They felt great but I need more distance. Thought I would try the 699 Pros. What is you Handicap if I may ask?

• @johnduncan6569
      @johnduncan6569 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@EFreeman1970 around 10ish at the moment.

• @petegalindez9961
    @petegalindez9961 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I wish these came out last year! Got fitted in the fall and REALLY wanted Mizunos, but the MP20 HMBs were to big and I didn’t care for them…Wound up with T200s and they are great clubs, but I miss the feel of the Mizunos…FWIW, I was worried about the clicky sound when I got fitted, but once you are out on the course, you don’t really hear it at all…

• @charlesangeli7412
      @charlesangeli7412 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I have had the same experience, when you get a good strike they feel great, and not unlike blades if you mush it you feel it and hear it !!!

• @scotthansen4692
    @scotthansen4692 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

mizunos look good in person and the titleist was solid. When I hit them both, I just liked the feel of mizuno better

• @kkim564
    @kkim564 ปีที่แล้ว

@Michael Newton Golf I noticed that lie angles are different between the T200 and MP225s at stock. You mentioned that the lie angles for both were the same for testing purposes. Curious to know which one(s) changed and by how much, and if that impacted the "feeling" of the club. Thanks!

• @tonytanti8138
    @tonytanti8138 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Still gaming the jpx 919 forged...those 225's look sweet though

• @cnepup9870
    @cnepup9870 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Always appreciate your honest reviews. The back of the t200 cracked without iron covers.

• @joncade9523
    @joncade9523 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

225 vs. PING I525 might be a good comparison video. Keep the content coming 👍

• @SvingitGolf
    @SvingitGolf 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

You should compare 223 vs T100S (2021)

• @davidward5968
    @davidward5968 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Had a fitting last week, moving on from Mizuno mx300. Came down to JPX 921 forged and T200. Both performed really well. Titleist looks great like you said, but the Mizzy won on all 3 personal stats, looks, sound and feel. Try the 225 he said, omg, felt fantastic. For me tho, numbers were the same across all three irons. Ordered the 921s, for considerably less than T200's so I added gap wedge, still for less. And the 225s, I couldn't justify 40% more, but I say again OMG, awesome.

• @wnfakind9197
    @wnfakind9197 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

My Pro 225’s are in the mail 😁.

• @stephendibari5010
    @stephendibari5010 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Would like to see the 2019 T 200 versus Mizuno JPX 921 forged. Probably similar results.

• @chrisgilligan4968
    @chrisgilligan4968 8 หลายเดือนก่อน

Looks and feel are definitely important factors to consider. Sound is a totally subjective thing, and honestly it might sound different there - but the strikes sound virtually the same as best as I can tell from your recording and playing it back in my headphones. That said, it seems like you were trying to tilt the stats in Mizuno's favour by swinging fully 2 mph faster on average with those strikes. Yet the carry distance is virtually the same and peak height and land angle (while a small difference) both go to Titleist. There's not much in it for performance, but a slight edge to the T200, especially since they are a degree weaker than the Mizuno's. Both are great clubs and you wouldn't go wrong with either of them. I didn't have the opportunity to hit the 225's in my fitting - and picked the T200's out of the group of irons that I did test them against.

• @anthonydeluca7153
    @anthonydeluca7153 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Just bought new irons...my hart was set on the pro 225.
    Ended up buying the callaway st pro irons, very happy with my choice but I think just because I loved the apex cf 16 and cf 19, I decided to stay with Callaway.

• @Kdpeters80
    @Kdpeters80 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Great review. The T200 is probably the worst looking club in that range they’ve ever produced imo. Still wondering when you’re gonna get your hands on the 225 2 iron.

• @scottlailaw2575
    @scottlailaw2575 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I had a combo set t200 and t100s did not like the sound and fell of the t200 so had to swap the t200 out for the t100s

• @mg9955
    @mg9955 ปีที่แล้ว

Help.. is it super wrong to compare 2019 t200 vs pro 223?? Im having a hard time decide.

• @333brooky
    @333brooky 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks Mike such a shame the 225 doesn't come in lefty!

• @hoppman6649
    @hoppman6649 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

My 225s are on order, maybe receive them early to mid June. Definitely having supply chain issues with the 225.

• @katos84770
      @katos84770 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

my order was placed mid jan and received them a couple weeks ago.

• @BigSticksGolf
      @BigSticksGolf ปีที่แล้ว

I picked a set up in stock today at carls golf land

• @patrickgilmour9826
    @patrickgilmour9826 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Mizuno 225 look amazing 👏

• @patrickgilmour9826
      @patrickgilmour9826 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@johnj8840 I know what your saying performance is key but it helps I think a little if you like the look of your irons

• @mikegermanese9754
    @mikegermanese9754 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Great review on these clubs. Used to play the Titleist 981 irons for a long time and then stepped away from the game for a bit. When I came back over 20 years later I bought game improvement irons but having slight trouble with the amount of offset in the 4 and 5 irons. I am anywhere from a 16-22 handicapper but that will come down as I keep playing. Would these clubs be okay for my game or stick it out with the super game improvement irons that I currently play?

• @magnusnilsson2525
    @magnusnilsson2525 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Why does his T200 have distances on the hosel and bolt on the shaft end? Have not seen that on other T200.

• @Hunter-zp5hd
    @Hunter-zp5hd 2 ปีที่แล้ว

So after having these for about a month, I simply can’t get used to these. Yes, they are a great looking iron, but coming from blades, I just don’t have hardly any control with these, nor do I like how they feel off the face. Distance is great though. I had it in my mind that I needed something easier to hit, but I’m just going to go back to the blades. I’ll suffer on distance, but the control of the ball will return. They are a great looking club and I’m sure lots of people will like these, but for me I can’t use them. My blades are MP 20 for context.

• @amd9817
      @amd9817 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

U just sucks no need for reasons

• @bobble3633
    @bobble3633 11 หลายเดือนก่อน

Wouldn’t a direct comparison to the Mizuno pro’s be the Titleist T100’s ? I always considered the T200s to be a mid handicappers club, I know they are now forged but they are definitely a bit chunky for someone that wants to move the ball. I would have thought the JPX v T200 would have been a fairer match up !

• @MichaelNewtonGolf
      @MichaelNewtonGolf  11 หลายเดือนก่อน

both hollow design and same lofts so closer match

• @paultaylor2997
    @paultaylor2997 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Wilson Staff Model CB Irons 🔥

• @paulmcgee1867
    @paulmcgee1867 2 ปีที่แล้ว +48

Fortunately I don’t spend my days tapping the back of my irons!

• @BloodySoup74
      @BloodySoup74 2 ปีที่แล้ว

When I'm cleaning my clubs after my rounds I usually tap dat ass 🤪 😎

• @liketheresalwaysbeen
      @liketheresalwaysbeen 2 ปีที่แล้ว +10

Fisher Price might be a solid brand to look into then

• @IT-li3ul
      @IT-li3ul 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Well exactly,,and which pros win with mizumos 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @tiborsol6376
      @tiborsol6376 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

@@IT-li3ul I think that’s the point. Instead of paying pros buckets of cash to use their stuff the money seems to be going into R and D. Do you seriously buy a product because someone else uses them and gets paid to say they’re good. Brooks Koepka uses them but not for a sponsorship deal. He chooses to use them because he rates them as best. Incidentally do you believe that the clubs you use are the same as what the pros use. Have you ever noticed the blacked out ping logo on tiger’s putter

• @IT-li3ul
      @IT-li3ul 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Pros use the best irons ,,mizumos are bottom of the list.

• @aidangriffiths5075
    @aidangriffiths5075 2 ปีที่แล้ว

225 all day for me tbh, have the 2 of them in the shop and its not even close

• @brendanpugh2009
    @brendanpugh2009 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello. Where are the metal ferrules from that are on the 225’s? Love that look.

• @MichaelNewtonGolf
      @MichaelNewtonGolf  2 ปีที่แล้ว

The metal ferrules are on fitting irons only

• @biggregg5
    @biggregg5 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Mizuno is a beauty.

• @georgejung5429
    @georgejung5429 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Some pros use the t200 irons and a lot of pros use titleist in general, hardly no professional uses mizuno 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @amd9817
      @amd9817 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Its something called marketing

• @joevorachack3791
    @joevorachack3791 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I am more curious about your opinion on those shoes. Can we get a review on those kicks?

• @clydewoods7373
    @clydewoods7373 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Cobra forged tec x vs mizuno 225?

• @uNkLeRaRa4
    @uNkLeRaRa4 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Crazy, my 6 iron is 30°...

• @katos84770
    @katos84770 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

The plastic back piece was a real turn off for me. Hits great but couldn't get over it. Decided on the 225's and so happy with them. The sound and feel are amazing.

• @downsouth1678
      @downsouth1678 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Exactly it's cheap from them

• @mugz_1437
    @mugz_1437 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Am pretty sure the T200 is the same category as the 223 ?? And the 225 with the T300. 221-T100

• @allahalibaba9063
    @allahalibaba9063 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Great review of two good irons, but Mizuno is to irons what Titleist is to golf balls, Very Hard to beat in Look and performance...i'm going to get fitter for some Mizunos to replace my Wilson Staff FG V 6 irons...Can welcome the added forgivness and distance...Thanks Michael for this video....

• @thebarrs7595
    @thebarrs7595 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Can't understand Titleist putting the plastic plate on the back of the T200. So many have commented adversely..haven't seen a single person who loves it...more - puts up with it. Doubt we'll see it in the next iteration of T200.

• @butchratell7569
    @butchratell7569 2 ปีที่แล้ว

where are you getting the replaceable and adjustable heads???????????????????????? i want those heads

• @-Bueller-
      @-Bueller- ปีที่แล้ว

Fitters have those so you can change each shaft with each head.

• @gearbox1858
    @gearbox1858 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Mizuno quickly becoming less relevant in golf. Zero tour presence is always a sure sign of trouble ahead…they are heading the way of Wilson, Ram…etc

• @WeimaranersAreTheBest
    @WeimaranersAreTheBest 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I’ve been fitted twice in last year….
    Hit great after fitting
    Now months later
    I’m worse than I was before fitting
    So frustrating
    So expensive
    Ughhh
    Must be the Indian and not the arrow eh

• @charlesangeli7412
      @charlesangeli7412 2 ปีที่แล้ว

You can’t buy a swing , trust I’ve tried !!!! So you have to figure it out before shopping !!!

• @barneygermany530
    @barneygermany530 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I tested the 225 for fun and was very suprised☝️ very good feel and looks. i'm a Mizuno MP 18 MB/SC player and like more the true lofts and smaler heads.
    But..if someone would ask me..
    yes..test it and go fitting👍

• @nwolf9354
    @nwolf9354 2 ปีที่แล้ว

All chrome has copper under it. It's part of the plating process.

• @cheemomugdoo799
    @cheemomugdoo799 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Dispersion is of little value if your face angle/swing path varies from strike to strike. Dispersion is most useful when comparing strikes where the only real difference is where the ball makes contact with the face. All those shots you pulled made the dispersion results inaccurate.

• @MichaelNewtonGolf
      @MichaelNewtonGolf  2 ปีที่แล้ว

Is that not human testing?

• @cheemomugdoo799
      @cheemomugdoo799 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@MichaelNewtonGolf There's club dependent dispersion and swing dependent dispersion. If you hit 5 shots, and three are more or less down the middle, one is a big slice, and one is a big hook, then dispersion for that group is meaningless. If you hit 5 shots where you swing path and face are very similar, but the shots were different with respect to where they hit the face, then that is useful.

• @dominicxiong4901
      @dominicxiong4901 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@cheemomugdoo799 Ahhhh. I see. so dispersion only matters if you’re a robot? Lmao. Dude, you’re talking nonsense 😂

• @cheemomugdoo799
      @cheemomugdoo799 5 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@dominicxiong4901 No, but if your swing is all over the place then it is fairly meaningless. Let's say you always hit the ball with your face square to your path, but your path is inconsistent. So you hit some straight, some pulls, and some pushes. You can measure the dispersion, but it's not the club's fault, it's your swing. If your path and face are fairly consistent but you struggle hitting the center of the club face, then that dispersion is meaningful, as the more forgiving club will produce a tighter dispersion.

• @libsrcrazy9634
    @libsrcrazy9634 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I’m a titleist guy but don’t like the t200s. I’m all set with mizuno.

• @michealnolan
    @michealnolan 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Srixon ZX4?

• @neilclarke3513
    @neilclarke3513 ปีที่แล้ว

• @alanburch8499
    @alanburch8499 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

The back of the titleist isn’t plastic

• @joelane2845
      @joelane2845 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Everyone keeps acting like Titleist is being cheap and cutting cost with a “plastic” piece on the back of the iron.
      They are using that material in order to save discretionary weight and add more perimeter weighting and lower and deeper weight. The back badging makes this possible.
      Also, try the irons outdoors. Not indoors. They don’t sound the best indoors. However, lucky for us, golf is not played indoors!

• @alanburch8499
      @alanburch8499 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@joelane2845 not do I feel the need to “tap” the back of my irons before I play. I for one think they look great. I do wish reviewers would get there facts right, it could put people off unfairly

• @IT-li3ul
    @IT-li3ul 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Yeh but which pros play and win with mizumos 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @Bigroro1998
    @Bigroro1998 2 ปีที่แล้ว

What size iron Ferrells fit on the mizuno 225’s?

• @kidze73
    @kidze73 2 ปีที่แล้ว

What about the 221?

• @MichaelNewtonGolf
      @MichaelNewtonGolf  2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yep stunning iron but completely different than these two….

• @wnfakind9197
    @wnfakind9197 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Need a Pro 225 vs 2022 Cobra forged tec 🙊

• @peterfebbraio250
    @peterfebbraio250 2 ปีที่แล้ว

But what about 223 vs T100

• @gasperstarina9837
    @gasperstarina9837 ปีที่แล้ว

Titleis are very very good looking clibs but not the most beautiful irons...but people its not near a coincidence why T100 is the most used model on tour and why most of golfers before they sign with different brands are usint Titleist...Rory did, Tiger did, Adam Scott used same model for 20 years (not usidn AS681s. Its jus that Titleist is the best...TaylorMade has better marketing but masses of low HCP golfers using Titleist and T100 being most used model speaks for itself

• @timothygorrell4714
    @timothygorrell4714 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nothing like hitting a mizuno

• @IT-li3ul
      @IT-li3ul 2 ปีที่แล้ว

If they were that good very pro would be using them ,,,who plays and wins with mizumos??

• @timothygorrell4714
      @timothygorrell4714 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@IT-li3ul all comes down to money,go to your local pro shop and ask them who makes the best irons,there’s a reason why Mizuno made the same bladed iron for years

• @tjgames940
    @tjgames940 2 ปีที่แล้ว

LOL all the comments saying the T200 sound clicky. Try making good contact.

• @stephendibari5010
      @stephendibari5010 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I have a set of 2019 T200's (4 - GW) and you're spot on. Center strikes feel solid and muted. If you stray from the center they give a loud clacking noise BUT the forgiveness is incredible.. This is the only reason why they're still in my bag since April 2021. They will stay in my bag until i wear out the forged face grooves, about 4 more years or so.

• @jfranklin8190
      @jfranklin8190 ปีที่แล้ว +1

They sound great on good strikes

• @stephendibari5010
      @stephendibari5010 ปีที่แล้ว

@@jfranklin8190 💯.

• @thegreatjogatsby6460
    @thegreatjogatsby6460 ปีที่แล้ว +1

tom wambsganns

• @samkerry5982
    @samkerry5982 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Him compare this two clubs doesn’t make sense to me

• @Sportstouring
    @Sportstouring 9 หลายเดือนก่อน

225 by a mile

• @TAYLORFAN50
    @TAYLORFAN50 2 ปีที่แล้ว +11

T200 all day long! Not even close. 👍

• @RRR-hx5vk
    @RRR-hx5vk 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Sucks mizuno IGNORE left handers

• @terrybrett6164
    @terrybrett6164 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Wouldn't buy any at these prices many brands our there just has good and alot cheaper.

• @biggregg5
      @biggregg5 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What do you like and why?

• @EFreeman1970
      @EFreeman1970 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Sub70! Gotta try them!

• @biggregg5
      @biggregg5 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@EFreeman1970
      Yes....I've heard nothing but good things. I've got a full set of Hogans in my bag... except the putter. Driver, fw, hybrid, icon/ptx pro combo, equalizer II wedges. Very, very happy. Got them on a very good Black Friday promotion. Sub 70, Tacomo, New Level, Haywood all very positive. Golfworks has excellent forged irons....quality across the board.

• @kevinwood1722
      @kevinwood1722 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Have a bag of Hogans except the driver. The half mallet putter is not too shabby either. Have the 4 wood, 18 degree hybrid, Edge irons 4-PW, equalizer 48, 52 and equalizer II 56 wedges. The set plays well.

• @tonyscene9796
      @tonyscene9796 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

try wilson D9, 0211 series PXG, pre owned MP20 hmb/MMC (still amazing value/club)

• @ted501
    @ted501 ปีที่แล้ว

I'm blade guy... but mp 225 is the best irons 2022, no doubt