Mowing 12 acres with bobcat t590

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 7 มี.ค. 2023
  • Mowing 12 acres of field with bobcat t590 and brush cat.
  • บันเทิง

ความคิดเห็น • 7

• @Pearly313
    @Pearly313 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video! Met a gentleman earlier from Rhinox buckets, and your videos came up in conversation. Told him how your boulder wall project influenced my purchasing their micro trenching bucket. Said he'd like to get out to you hopefully on his next trip over here to the States. Definitely hope you guys are able to meet up!

• @kaylitreptau7341
    @kaylitreptau7341 ปีที่แล้ว +1

That was satisfying to watch. We should start one of those “watch this soothing video” channels 😂

• @cmyles4522
    @cmyles4522 ปีที่แล้ว

The first 5 seconds says it going to be a long day

• @PhilipRuff
    @PhilipRuff ปีที่แล้ว

You need to get a tractor for these mower jobs, save hours on the tracked steer. Also the PTO can put a lot more power to the blades and a wheeled machine might run a little faster.. I'm sure money is tight and you have to use what you got. Glad you haven't capitulated and continue to let us keep enjoying your work.

• @triplesticks
      @triplesticks  ปีที่แล้ว +1

Actually, the reason I got this job was because the guy has a tractor, but keeps getting holes in the tires because of the small trees that come up in the field.
      But I get what you’re saying. It would be nice to have something to cut wider and smoother, with less where and tear on the machine.
      Thanks for watching!