• เผยแพร่เมื่อ 18 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 480

• @TRHamza
    @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

FIRST DRIVE VIDEO NOW LIVE!
    th-cam.com/video/Fw2r7ER68ww/w-d-xo.html

• @Brad8261
    @Brad8261 3 ปีที่แล้ว +41

The legendary t5...... the nightmare of every boy racer back in the day 😂😂 ‘Shit lads, Feds and their in a t5, act normal’ 😂😂

• @NFSpeed-v1f
    @NFSpeed-v1f 3 วันที่ผ่านมา +1

Police cars are worth buying, they have been regularly serviced and they hardly fail mot as they do full service before mot.

• @Koodayengine
    @Koodayengine 3 ปีที่แล้ว +72

£1500 For something that sounds like that, a true beast in disguise.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Very characterful car 👌🏼

• @SD-uj5kk
      @SD-uj5kk 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

@@TRHamza actually a steal. If you sold the trans and engine alone you would fetch more than that. 2005-2007 T5 is the most desirable year and best five cylinder Volvo made. People swap them into S60Rs and V70Rs because they can handle more boost. Comes with forged internals from the factory like the S60R engines and has the same head and intake and exhaust plenums.

• @qlus
      @qlus 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@SD-uj5kk damn so this car has much more potential 👀

• @nutzeeer
      @nutzeeer 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Volvos are cheap, fast and lasting.

• @razer29016
      @razer29016 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TRHamza do you still have it can I buy it this week

• @fahadhussain4983
    @fahadhussain4983 3 ปีที่แล้ว +117

Like for TR Hamza to get more of these cars

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Let’s see how this one fairs first 😂

• @carnuttz5883
    @carnuttz5883 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

It’s not TR hamza it’s T5 hamza lol 👍 what a true beast . This was original the boy racers nightmare , glad Iv got the 2.5 in my focus st 😍

• @FakeConcern
    @FakeConcern 3 ปีที่แล้ว +6

I had a V70 T5 years ago, now have a C30 T5, love the five cylinder Volvos...

• @JRT313
    @JRT313 3 ปีที่แล้ว +26

You’ll fall in love with it bro 👍🏻 something about old volvos I’ve got an R and I’ve had a few people come chat to me about it in Asda car park n that haha if you know you know!

• @mscustomlures
      @mscustomlures 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I'm an R owner too, love it

• @daletheliftguy
    @daletheliftguy 3 ปีที่แล้ว +43

😂😂 definitely didn’t see this coming to the channel. Can’t wait though to see what happens with this 👍🏼

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Just felt like trying something random, VW scene gets serious at times 😂

• @the_dark_ranger3740
    @the_dark_ranger3740 3 ปีที่แล้ว +36

The genuine 150MPH traffic cop car use too see these chasing the boy racers on police camera action solid beast

• @scoobysean555
      @scoobysean555 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

But yet couldn't catch a metro down the back alleys 🤔😂🤫

• @80sBaby925
      @80sBaby925 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@scoobysean555 so true 😂😂😂

• @boredwithgaming4303
      @boredwithgaming4303 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

in top form the police issue v70 t5s could hit 170

• @leedavis1101
      @leedavis1101 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@boredwithgaming4303 my focus with volvo engine tuned does 176

• @pavg
      @pavg 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@leedavis1101 down off the cliff...?

• @willpark7483
    @willpark7483 3 ปีที่แล้ว +18

That’s class how it backfires with a standard exhaust!!!!

• @Slothdeman
      @Slothdeman 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I’m getting a v70 D5 soon, these cars can outrun quite a lot of cars.
      Best thing is the youth think it’s shit, but what do they know;)

• @willpark7483
      @willpark7483 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@Slothdeman Exactly, especially as a D5 - torque monster!!!! Yes the V70 really is a proper sleeper. What BHP is the D5, 163 rings a bell but idk weather that’s a pre facelift and facelift is 180bho odd?
      FYI I am a youth, just an elite youth with a proper taste in cars 🤣

• @rikardandersson7288
      @rikardandersson7288 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@willpark7483 pre facelift is 163bhp for the d5, post facelift it is 185bhp. They are indeed torque monsters and actually sound nice for being a diesel 👌

• @neiltitmus9744
      @neiltitmus9744 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@willpark7483 some are 205

• @willpark7483
      @willpark7483 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@neiltitmus9744 I know the later D5 on the s60/v60 was 215bhp but I didn’t know about 205bhp v70. You live and learn.

• @THBULLDOZER
    @THBULLDOZER 3 ปีที่แล้ว +105

5:00 Not TR hamza... PC Hamza now! 😂😂🤣

• @harrytilley4905
    @harrytilley4905 3 ปีที่แล้ว +77

I already know this is going to be a great series and haven’t even watched 😎

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +11

Should be good fun, I’m not gonna take it too serious 👌🏼

• @edykhan6618
      @edykhan6618 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I find these kind of cars more interesting than the usual rs3 rs4 m3 etc videos . Nothing like bringing an old car back to life .

• @jclouw321
    @jclouw321 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Killer find man! Grew up with Volvo’s (father - 940 turbo and mom - 850 turbo) and own the xc70 version of your model with 230k miles. Definition of flying bricks lol. A couple things to look into to make sure nothing serious is wrong before really getting into it with mods and tunes:
    1. With the engine on put a rubber glove over the oil fill cap. If it inflates, go thru and refresh the pcv system when you get the chance. Not a huge issue and you can drive with a busted pcv but if you just never do it/hop on mods you’ll start blowing engine seals. Most people neglect this then complain about blowing the engine, just do this and the engine will be good for ~300k miles at least.
    2. Timing belt/water pump every 75k miles. Super important with this car, if not done you’ll blow the engine up. If you don’t know when it was last done, just do it and you’ll be good.
    3. Check for any leaks from the Power Steering reservoir/hoses. If there is no big, just replace the reservoir itself. $40 part and like 5-10min of work.
    That’s it, with yours being the manual you own one of the most reliable modern volvos made. If you do any work yourself, look up IPD and FCP Euro. Great shops that specialize in European cars that have not only all the parts for these cars, but DIY’s for pretty much any job you want to do. IPD also has a stage 1 tune that’ll get you to 320bhp off oem
    parts and they’ll keep tuning your car remotely as you put more stuff on. Good luck with the build!

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thank you for taking the time to draft out that comment with all the tips! Really appreciate it man 👌🏼 Will get it all checked out

• @TRHamza
    @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +159

Cheap 5 cylinder fun 😂

• @esaamjad8000
      @esaamjad8000 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

😂

• @callummann7671
      @callummann7671 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Please tune this

• @therealaa24
      @therealaa24 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

lol 😂

• @ess6387
      @ess6387 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Old school Volvo t5 or s60/v70r will Always be on my bucket list.

• @bluedevilrider9473
      @bluedevilrider9473 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Mount on it a straight pipe😈

• @IRollEngineer
    @IRollEngineer 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

If you're looking for more power this is a good base. Turbo is same as in the 300hp R version. Get the injectors from R model, 3" downpipe with a proper exhaust and a tune. Will add about 80hp and 100Nm.

• @99unclebob
    @99unclebob 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hamza that is a great car especially with the manual T5, Canada never got them unless it was a base model car , so non turbo, i have seen them here in Canada at my mechanics with over 475,000 kms in a V70R AWD estate and had some tuning done to it , just mild remapping it still sounded like that one and went like a bat out of hell from Sweden and in the dead of winter at -35 celsius they start very well and the turbo model warms up quickly plus the heated seats are the best in the industry and i have 40 yrs of ownership to back that up, i look forward to the videos on this 2007 V70 T5 and mods you do to it and think you maybe surprised at the amount of smiles it will put on your face 👍

• @kenrossaukrsa
    @kenrossaukrsa 3 ปีที่แล้ว +12

First mod- big exhaust and airfilter intake yeah!😊

• @ttvvideos2050
    @ttvvideos2050 3 ปีที่แล้ว +17

You are so close to 100K, I hope you hit that by Christmas

• @clarkeynjc
    @clarkeynjc 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

One of the best affordable engines ever made, especially for sound.
    Had mine in a MK2 Focus ST

• @alternativeperception6949
    @alternativeperception6949 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I had a 850 T5 estate years ago , was a lovely car and they handle good for a 9 tonne brick

• @TexasEmperor
    @TexasEmperor 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Oh man...you got treasure. Enjoy!

• @gavindavis1710
    @gavindavis1710 3 ปีที่แล้ว +8

Hamza, when you rev it in your garden, you can see it blowing from another point underneath mate.

• @Holdeenio
    @Holdeenio 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Love these T5s... Some good memories 👍🏼

• @irvings159
    @irvings159 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

This is mega! Have an 850R myself and just know you'll fall in love with your T5, hard to explain unless you own one.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Would love an 850R someday! They go for top money these days (when they do come up for sale) - Maybe this car will give me the Volvo bug!

• @kieraz10
    @kieraz10 3 ปีที่แล้ว +14

This has the potential to be a banging cheap 5 cyl project. I have the p3 next version in diesel with 200k and i abuse it daily.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I’m quite excited to make a start on it!

• @muhamma9568
    @muhamma9568 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Straight pipe + stage 2 😮

• @ishz3260
    @ishz3260 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Had one of these 2.4 t5. What a machine. Very quick too. Reliable too. Great car, fitted r bumper and leather. Comfy long distance cruiser.

• @qaza007qaza
    @qaza007qaza 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Looking forward to this I used to own a Volvo S40 T5 and now a focus ST nothing better than a 5 pot think first job should be getting it sitting much lower

• @dhanyaalhussain302
    @dhanyaalhussain302 3 ปีที่แล้ว +14

When is the first drive of Volvo t5 coming can’t wait and we need regular uploads please not like 1 or 2 vids a week plz if you can try hamza respect

• @rezaq1
    @rezaq1 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Good car that man
    I have a 98 V70 T5 manual with 263k and it’s EPIC

• @bwallace5945
    @bwallace5945 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I have a US spec S70 T5 Sedan and I have to admit at 24 years old is holding up pretty well and is pretty fast more so than people would think. I heard that in the British Police Trials they had a top speed of 157 MPH. There used to be a video on youtube of one chasing a BMW M5 on the Motorway and they were staying up with it. Volvo tried to break into the US Police Market they got California to buy 2 but they cost a lot more than a Ford or Chevy. In the US the Standard Police Car was the Ford Crown Victoria for about 20 years and every department across the nation owned them. Some were even exported to Russia and Saudi Arabia and probably other countries

• @charsiubau1
    @charsiubau1 3 ปีที่แล้ว

As Volvo owner (albeit driving S60 T6 now) please do a full restoration as it deserves better care. At the same time the shift knob can be changed to Space Ball set. Looks absolutely stunning. Stay safe and healthy as I heard there is lockdown until 12/30 😖

• @vandecar15
    @vandecar15 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

It's actually in decent shape for 200k miles! Nice buy!

• @leon1308L
    @leon1308L 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Keep the OEM air intake, but do buy a Swedesource element. 650cc injectors, Garrett GT30 .85AR with recirculating bov, 3 or 4" downpipe, DO88 IC and radiator, don't forget the fuel pump. BC-racing coil overs and as mentioned XC90 brakes. Some nice OEM Pegasus wheels to finish with.
    Keep using OEM plugs, change the O-rings in the oil pan and renew the engine vent. Of course you'll need some other maintenance parts like coils and plastic charge pipes.
    These engine will handle 550ps just fine. 💪
    Go for it mate and blow everyone's socks off.

• @scottbrooks3402
    @scottbrooks3402 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I had an s60 t5. Absolutely rapid for an old car. Tuneable to 300hp with just a map from memory. Top engine mounts tear from to torque. Engine bay looks like it has the t5R cross over pipe. The Volvo's come with ATE calipers, which I think the golfs also came with. Keep it coming Hamza.

• @PeakTorque
    @PeakTorque 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Awesome man. Was waiting for "this isn't the first time I've been in this car, but the first time in the front" 😅

• @jamiekenmarquis84
    @jamiekenmarquis84 3 ปีที่แล้ว +14

never thought I'd be saying this, but it sounds good

• @conorf8091
      @conorf8091 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Same engine as st 2.5 for £1500 mental

• @user-xl7fn9zf6b
    @user-xl7fn9zf6b 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Haha mad back in the days my dad bought an ex m.o.d car it had heavy tints,plug socket inside,interior spotlights,tv on ceiling,

• @The_Car_Gods_7814
    @The_Car_Gods_7814 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love a T5 im on my second, an 03 S60 2.3 T5 ex CID came with the Police jacket free which is promptly placed on the parcel shelf

• @patesy2k8
    @patesy2k8 3 ปีที่แล้ว +35

Got to make a sleeper out of this 👌🏻

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +12

Let’s see how healthy it is 👌🏼

• @patesy2k8
      @patesy2k8 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Had some fun with my last Volvo, I had a stage 3 s60R

• @davereid8585
      @davereid8585 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@TRHamza I have just got myself cheaper 5 cyclinder fun ahaha
      Vw beetle 2.3 v5 £470 with a split power steering pipe and leaky sunroof
      Similar note to my ttrs but for £470 you can’t grumble

• @lukem4580
    @lukem4580 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I can’t believe the sound that makes for an old Volvo 😱💨

• @Steven-eb5op
    @Steven-eb5op 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I purchased a V70 d5 manual ex Police a few months ago. So far are very impressed.

• @jamesbartlett5005
    @jamesbartlett5005 3 ปีที่แล้ว

201k miles, plenty of life left in the Swedish powerhouse.
    New exhaust, filters, fluids, brakes and a good correction detail and it'll be awesome mate👍

• @JohnDoe-jh6se
    @JohnDoe-jh6se 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Volvos are for life, not just for Christmas lol 👍

• @AdeReeves
    @AdeReeves 3 ปีที่แล้ว +30

Had one myself...they don't like passing Petrol stations 😂

• @squadmeta
      @squadmeta 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Or tyre shops!

• @MICHAEL-wg2lh
    @MICHAEL-wg2lh 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Always loved the look of these T5 estates , remember everyone flying round in these when I was a kid lol

• @ItsDanLatham
    @ItsDanLatham 3 ปีที่แล้ว

This is actually an awesome shout. Glad to see you doing some cheap projects and not just high end bits.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I find the cheap projects more fun, as long as they don’t get too fiddly

• @ItsDanLatham
      @ItsDanLatham 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TRHamza It’s amazing how much car you can get for the money with cheap sheds like this. Loads of charm and sounds epic

• @st4034
    @st4034 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Love this. I've actually been looking to buy one of these as a project, so looking forward to see what you do to it.

• @Roadwarrior92
    @Roadwarrior92 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Awsome bit of kit. Beast of a engine too

• @williammoore557
    @williammoore557 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Only just discovered your channel and I’m absolutely loving it, rs3 content is brilliant and now Volvo content to add to it! Keep up the good work.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you mate! Glad to have you tuning in

• @TekkenBones
    @TekkenBones 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Just to mention, the V70 T5 has a 2.4-litre HIGH PRESSURE turbo 5 cylinder... 260bhp stock.. Stage 1 remap alone will see 320bhp.
    Now we know that the MK2 Focus ST used a Volvo T5 engine, but the ST's used a 2.5-litre LOW PRESSURE turbo, which was a weaker block compared to 2.4, and stage 1 tune only saw 260bhp... this V70 is the real deal full blow T5 engine... You look on youtube of how fast the V70 T5 is with a Stage 1 remap... they are very quick cars.. let alone if you do some serious tuning on them.

• @daevidcrawley6936
    @daevidcrawley6936 3 ปีที่แล้ว

A T5!!! Yes! Proper childhood memories. Looking forward to this 😀

• @craig855s
    @craig855s 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I own a V70 in this shape but a D5 and ive now owned 3 "P2 Volvos". On the one hand i'd like an ex police one but the thing stopping me is the fact that all the good stuff in 90% of Volvos was never fitted to the police ones. So you dont have leather, you dont have heated seats, you dont have climate, you dont have cruise, you dont have a 6 disc changer in the headunit with Dolby surround and 11 speakers. What remains though is the amazing engine and the seats which are comfy even in cloth trim.

• @Hxris0121
    @Hxris0121 3 ปีที่แล้ว +22

I was waiting for The Yaris TSport Reveal?🤣🙈

• @GaryVids
    @GaryVids 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Get it out of limp mode.
    I'd say its already been mapped if the exhaust has been modified.
    If not, get bigger injectors, a DO88 intercooler and a large hybrid turbo.
    Take it for a.custom map and you'll get 350bhp for probably around 1200 quid in mods

• @1171karl
    @1171karl 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I had one of these for about a year, it was alright but needed an exhaust and a brake servo. I could have got them done but decided instead to change for a V70 2.4 light pressure turbo. Almost as quick and in my opinion a better drive.

• @howardlake6178
    @howardlake6178 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Not quite as bulletproof as even earlier Volvos, but.......bulletproof. When Volvo make vehicles they can take anything, which is why of course the Police had them. I bet many traffic police officers have fond memories of the petrol ones. Fabulous sound, and quick too. 😀

• @LexTNeville
    @LexTNeville 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Used to borrow my old man's V70 T5, it was a riot! A bit understeerey though, I think my Dad cheaped out on tyres.

• @rhiantaylor3446
    @rhiantaylor3446 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I have an '06 C70 T5 which is a 2.5litre 220hp car with ~7 sec 0-60. It can be chipped to 260 or possibly more with some tweaking. |When I first collected it I drive home very gently and saw 40mpg which is impressive for such a (petrol) car. The Ford gearbox is excellent.

• @robertrich663
      @robertrich663 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The B5244T5 engine in this car is set at 260bhp@ 5500rpm, & torque is 350nm @ 2100-4000 rpm. the 'R' engine B5254T4, is set @ 300bhp @ 5500rpm with torque @ 400nm 2100-5100 & in Auto cars the toque is restricted to 350nm @ 1900-6000 rpm.

• @duncanmcalpine677
    @duncanmcalpine677 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I have a 1997 ex police v70 T5 with a remap, decat, exhaust, shocks & springs and few other tweaks.. Tyre shredding animals 😎 They do leave the police with a servicing document showing parts and repairs I have it with mine. It most likely won’t be hitting full boost if it’s in reduced power mode (limp mode), my car occasionally goes into limp mode but still pulls well but only makes 0.5 bar boost rather than 1 bar it’s running. Also it won’t boost in first gear, it’s part of the ECU map to stop it killing first gear and to help stop wheelspin, it will hit full boost in second onwards.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice 👌🏼 Yeah I didn’t get anything with mine as it’s probably been misplaced by the last owner. Interested to see how it’s like when it’s not in limp, good to know first is generally quite flat but this is more than usual for sure! Will show it in the next video with the drive

• @mohammadayub2760
    @mohammadayub2760 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I miss my t5 it was so powerful beautiful I bought it at 125000 miles wen I sold it I done 178000 miles still it had so much power I did lookafter it

• @MarcelloTheBandit
    @MarcelloTheBandit 3 ปีที่แล้ว

You have the 316mm XC90 front calipers. I had a 2006 S60 T5 sport from Oct 2015 to Sept 2020 and it was a rare option. Funny thing: they are 316mm SINGLE piston calipers and they weigh an absolute ton.

• @hamaadshaizad6103
    @hamaadshaizad6103 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

😂😂😂 man said enough of rs3 or r33 let’s go for a Volvo T5 ting 😂🤟🏼

• @jon4539
    @jon4539 3 ปีที่แล้ว

The old bill always look after engines and always up the power to ,good luck look forward to rest of videos

• @aathifhussain1124
    @aathifhussain1124 3 ปีที่แล้ว +19

Wasn't expecting this 😂

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Neither was I 🤣

• @sshhhhh7357
    @sshhhhh7357 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Mr Hamza with the wildcard!!

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Had to be done!

• @romeodogg
    @romeodogg 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Yes Hamza! Can't wait for the build on this ting!

• @dirkdiggler8973
    @dirkdiggler8973 3 ปีที่แล้ว

If it´s bulid in Volvo Special vehicle factory it should be fitted with stronger suspension, engineplate underneath, usually they have a special backseat and when the cars are sold they put the origianl backseat in. If U have a fresh backseat it´s one of thoose. English police had som cuts in there budget and stoped ordering the Volvo Polis about 2007-2008. Instead they started to order standard cars and did the modifiing there self. Good Luck, Have Fun!

• @sadiqdani9705
    @sadiqdani9705 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

One dude back in the days had the older shape T5 estate and it was giving me trouble in my evo8.
    He did tune it a little but mad fast for an estate

• @dailynews801
    @dailynews801 3 ปีที่แล้ว

260hp T5 between 05-09 is forged from factory. With a K24 turbo from R models.

• @joshgrundon6019
    @joshgrundon6019 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

this is sick haha gassed for the series on it

• @theturbocookie8874
    @theturbocookie8874 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Legit one of the coolest sleeper cars you can buy

• @djalba1163
    @djalba1163 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great buy this, a major respected car back in my youth

• @80sBaby925
    @80sBaby925 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Yes bro defo gotta slap some ST decals on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @junaidplayzz2691
    @junaidplayzz2691 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

"ITS AN RS3 JUST THE ESTATE VERSION "😂😂😂

• @splitters2477
    @splitters2477 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I've got the S60 D5,2.4...my advice, give it a good service, oil change,filters etc,and you will notice a big difference....👍oh,change the cam belt aswell...and water pump...

• @cozziekid
    @cozziekid 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Makes a nice change from the usual VAG content. Shame you got rid of the Scooby, I was enjoying that series. Looking forward to this one.

• @twynzdouble6270
    @twynzdouble6270 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Subscribed enjoying the content- from Texas 🇺🇸🤙🏻

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks man! 🙌🏼

• @alz283
    @alz283 3 ปีที่แล้ว +8

Quite similar to an rs3 sound wise or is it just me? Was pleasantly surprised by it.

• @carmadnab
      @carmadnab 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

5 cylinder explains it

• @80sBaby925
      @80sBaby925 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

same engine in the Focus ST

• @Jollish
      @Jollish 3 ปีที่แล้ว

80s Baby nope

• @80sBaby925
      @80sBaby925 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@Jollish you realise Ford and volvo shared the same 5 pot engines. A few manufacturers changes but more or less the same. At least this is what I was told and read.

• @Spookieham
    @Spookieham 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Got an XR5 Mondeo with the same engine. Once the turbo spools up it's like shit off a shovel. Luckily I'm in 🦘 Australia so no worries about rust.

• @rd6781
    @rd6781 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Cant wait for this one. Always wanted one of these when I started driving. Hard to find a good one now becoming classics!

• @GLJ-hq2ii
    @GLJ-hq2ii 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love a Volvo. Looking forward to future Vids mate 👍🏻

• @stevepinder8596
    @stevepinder8596 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

If only that car could talk , really looking forward to what you are going to do with this beast. Oh by the way it sounds great 👍

• @dylandajhharwood5566
    @dylandajhharwood5566 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I think before any 'mods' you should just fix the thing. Anything that needs to be fixed, upgrade while your there. Get a catback, full service and clean it too. Gunna be a wicked series.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

That’s the plan, need to fix the faults first

• @DownShiftThrottle
    @DownShiftThrottle 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Love it mate! Sounds pretty good too!

• @jayrave4
    @jayrave4 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yes bro, great content for the channel - can’t wait to see more on this.

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Gonna be good bro

• @WarHammer1911A1
    @WarHammer1911A1 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I just bought a 20 year old V70 Cross Country, one owner, 98k miles.

• @cvcali2955
    @cvcali2955 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Look forward to seeing more bits on this

• @aleem2962
    @aleem2962 3 ปีที่แล้ว

You have a big garden should build a garage at the bag for your cars and to work on them.

• @stoatrepublic
    @stoatrepublic 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Coil overs would be POLITE with some denim patches and blue neons underneath...

• @malikie90
    @malikie90 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Pc hamza gonna be pulling all the racer boys over

• @huwjass80
    @huwjass80 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I had one of these once, a mechanic told me that the ECU in them is so advanced they adjust to how hard they are driven. So if one officer had been driving it slow on they're shift it would seem less powerful to the next officer that got in the car on the next shift if they were a faster driver. I don't know how true that statement was but mine certainly seemed to run more consistent if you drive it hard all the time 🙈 hehe 💯🙌🏻 great video - really miss the car too!! So much sharper responses in handling compared to the 2.4d euro V70 that I owned before it!!!

• @jjward17
    @jjward17 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

That insignia was one of a couple irish ex psni vxr

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว

Interesting that, makes sense why I never saw them in England

• @Alexander_l322
      @Alexander_l322 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TRHamza they do use them in England as interceptor cars in the midlands I think

• @d0nger_
    @d0nger_ 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I'm a Volvo guy, yeah of course I am. So uhh map it new turbos, new exhaust system, new engine manifold, flappy paddles and add the batton slot for whacking youtes ☺️

• @A.31-j5t
    @A.31-j5t 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

So close to 100k congrats bro 😎

• @TRHamza
      @TRHamza  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you bro!

• @bbis001
    @bbis001 3 ปีที่แล้ว

This one would have been a West Mercia police car, all theirs used to have VX registration numbers because they were registered in Worcester.

• @pavg
    @pavg 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Used to have an ST220 straight from Norfolk's constabulary. Miss that car....

• @tmseh
    @tmseh 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Nice! Now you just need a late 80s Mustang SSP LX.

• @nickc9182
    @nickc9182 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Vx generally was west Mercia force.. the brakes are standard for Volvo XC90s... Suspension is upgraded too and the chassis is a bit stronger than the other v70s...

• @nickc9182
      @nickc9182 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Sounds like a fuel pumps getting weak which is no suprise...