Understanding Fujifilm X-T50

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 1 ต.ค. 2024
  • Learn more about FUJIFILM X-T50. The first X Series camera to offer a dedicated, Film Simulation dial. The camera shares many features with the iconic X100VI but offers the added versatility of being able to change lenses.
    LEARN MORE: fujifilm-x.com...
  • บันเทิง

ความคิดเห็น • 57

• @Knogooseness
    @Knogooseness 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

Stop the artificial production issues, insane that people are waiting 3+ months who preordered day one. It’s ridiculous

• @CanadianStig990
    @CanadianStig990 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

Please let us save film recipes to the film simulation dials with the new firmware update!!!

• @rayblatzer1621
    @rayblatzer1621 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Disappointing that the film sim button won’t remember full recipes

• @ScottHervieuxOutdoors
    @ScottHervieuxOutdoors 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

If the film simulation can be used for video, will someone please make a video showing footage using each of the settings? I am looking to make some vintage footage as well as modern digital that all cameras do. Everyone shows still photos, but not using it for video.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Why are you not doing it in post processing? Pretty much any video centric camera would do you then, unless you want to avoid post processing of course.
      Have you looked at Panasonic that use LUTs?

• @ScottHervieuxOutdoors
      @ScottHervieuxOutdoors 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I'm looking into the Panasonic cameras as well. As far as post processing, I am always looking at tools to make my videos faster. Less time in front of the iPad, more time behind the camera.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@ScottHervieuxOutdoors
      Sounds like Panasonic is more of a solution.

• @JackCl34232
      @JackCl34232 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Film simulations do work on video. The X-T50 was just released so not many people have it yet. But if you look for film simulation videos of older Fuji cameras, there are a lot on TH-cam, like this one th-cam.com/video/h6fxPAwpH9E/w-d-xo.html
      The effects of a certain film mode from different bodies are the same.
      I would say it is unrealistic to compare all film simulations at once because those cameras have at least 10+ film simulations.

• @danieloherrick6332
    @danieloherrick6332 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

The leaf shutter in the X100VI is a huge difference

• @Skux720
    @Skux720 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

Trying to understand how this is $1400

• @asafoadjei1
      @asafoadjei1 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Ask again?

• @Skux720
      @Skux720 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@asafoadjei1 It's still $1400

• @r423sdex
      @r423sdex 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

If you can’t afford it, get something else.

• @BrooklynCapo1
      @BrooklynCapo1 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

40 Megapixels, IBIS, Same sensor as XT5

• @Skux720
      @Skux720 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@r423sdex Oh I can afford it. Still buying something else.

• @codename6
    @codename6 หลายเดือนก่อน

Please let us save custom film recipes to FS1, 2 & 3!!!

• @fremzter
    @fremzter 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

I will never understand that price lol

• @billpowell8052
    @billpowell8052 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

thanks, very helpful...

• @photofusionart
    @photofusionart 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Will cam do slow motion

• @simon359
    @simon359 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

Afraid to say 1400?

• @avkinghamilton
    @avkinghamilton 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

I got it, worth the price

• @CryptoDefender
    @CryptoDefender 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

No weather sealing?😢

• @r423sdex
      @r423sdex 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Get the XT5.

• @lichtloper
      @lichtloper 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Weathersealed alternative: OM-1 i & ii

• @TungstenOvergaard
    @TungstenOvergaard 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Yeap, lot of understanding needed for normal people not in TikTok

• @r423sdex
      @r423sdex 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Better than LEICA.

• @dyeremi
    @dyeremi 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

What I fail to understand is how come you have so little supply for such a big demand. Lol. I am just kidding. Keep doing your artificial scarcity Fuji. Your true fans will pre-order everything at launch and we will act your scalpers... ahem... "authorized re-sellers." 😂

• @albrechtn
    @albrechtn 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

...great camera...expensive...but good for years to come...

• @dangir1783
    @dangir1783 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

The price at which it is sold on the European market is very high, overpriced by 300-400 euros and I don't like it at all. The simulation ring I don't like rubbish at all also because I always use the same simulation I want an anonymous void gear Like the xs20 one to which I can assign the ISO.
    Fujifilm continues to distort the functions of the buttons on their cameras and this thing is annoying as you did with the LCD on the x Pro 3

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +5

In the UK after inflation it is only around 100 more than the X-T30 launch price. Not bad for the addition of mpix, IBIS and AF speed.
      The film simulation dial is a perfectly understandable move. They have put their Unique Selling Point to *NEW* users right on the dial rather than it being buried in a menu. It's not what I wanted and my preference would be being able to save custom recipes to the three custom slots, but if it brings an influx of new sales, that future investment benefits us all.

• @tonypulido8127
      @tonypulido8127 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

⁠@@JackBurton-qp4hc thank you for putting into words what I’ve been thinking. I’m glad they’re trying new dials, screens functions. It’s innovative and of course not all of it will work, the sales will ultimately decide but I think this camera is going to do just fine.
      I cancelled my pre-order for the x100vi for this. Have previously owned over a dozen Fuji models. I’ve never been on TikTok. Looking forward to having a small camera with interchangeable lenses and ibis and film sims at close reach. Don’t need another card slot. Weather sealing would’ve been nice but it’s also over rated and with basic care, your camera will be just fine.

• @umangesquire
      @umangesquire 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@JackBurton-qp4hcspot on

• @MACCHERONIELVIO
    @MACCHERONIELVIO 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

the choice to keep the old batteries is a bad one!

• @opalyankaBG
    @opalyankaBG 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Still can't understand the 50% price increase over the X-T30 considering it retains the same small EVF and battery, single-tilting screen and no WR.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Some of that may be inflation. Take the X-T30 launch price, add inflation.

• @opalyankaBG
      @opalyankaBG 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@JackBurton-qp4hc X-T20, X-T30 and X-T30 II were launched at the same price despite the fact we had inflation back then also?
      Second, the X-T30 II launched in 2021 for $899 which equals $1,040 when inflation is taken into account. How do you justify the remaining $360?

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@opalyankaBG
      The World has changed, I thought you'd notice massive inflation. I guess not.

• @jimrothwell535
      @jimrothwell535 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@opalyankaBG addition of new processor, new sensor, IBIS. Does that equal $360? Only you can determine that.

• @asafoadjei1
    @asafoadjei1 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Fix your AUTOFOCUS FUJI, and stop selling cameras to us

• @andrewchan4264
    @andrewchan4264 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

No, I DO NOT understand it.
    Why is it so much more expensive than when the X-T30II was released?
    And why the heck did Fujifilm place a dedicated film simulation dial on it?!! It's almost like putting a useless White Balance dial. How often will a photographer turn the dial?
    This camera does not make sense.
    Fujifilm had better go back to their drawing board and think about how to improve this camera for their next X-T60.

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Are you going to copy and paste this comment under every X-T50 video? We get it, it's not for you, it's not aimed at you. It is only you that does not appear to understand that simple fact. Buy a camera that is.

• @OnlyCitrus
    @OnlyCitrus 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Let's boo this man!!!!! Boooooooooo

• @atselykovskiy
    @atselykovskiy 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Hope 8K will be added via firmware update

• @frmtheden
      @frmtheden 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I promise you dont need 8k if you are buying XT50 LOL

• @atselykovskiy
      @atselykovskiy 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

​@@frmthedenDo you think H2 is a better buy?

• @frmtheden

Only reason to go H2 in my opinion is to get some additional weather sealing, slightly bigger view finder, no crop when doing 4k 60, 2 SD slots, CF Express( much more expensive to SD which unless your using professionally is not worth) however XT50 has faster continuous shooting, way lighter and compact, and higher resolution LCD screen, and then of course the price.
      People are saying this is too expensive for the price but comparing to other brands it’s definitely fair specially for 40 Mega Pixel APSC. The lens that comes with this release is far better then any brands “kit” lens

• @atselykovskiy
      @atselykovskiy 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@frmtheden Main advantages of H2 for me are 8K, top display and weather resistance

• @frmtheden

@@atselykovskiylike I said unless you are charging clients for 8k Quality Content then that doesn’t matter. I almost went the XH2 mainly because of that top screen to be honest but I didn’t want the same feel as my Sony full frame which I felt the XT50 kept its charm of the Fuji build

• @MrGamingTurkiye
    @MrGamingTurkiye 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

1400 dollars is overpriced, there is no need for 40mp, the film simulation ring is useless i would prefer a iso dial and why do this camera still have old baterries? XT30 is better choice at this point

• @JackBurton-qp4hc
      @JackBurton-qp4hc 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

The X-T30 II remains on sale for the budget conscious.

• @r423sdex
      @r423sdex 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +7

Dont buy it !. Fuji are not forcing you.

• @superstringsbro
    @superstringsbro 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Let us set up and save film sims how we want. Will not buy unless this is fixed 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• @r423sdex
      @r423sdex 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I’m sure Fuji are worried that you are not going to buy one.

• @superstringsbro
      @superstringsbro 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@r423sdex they are because every camera channel is talking about it. They WILL change it and it will be because of me 👍💯💯💯💯💯