Corn & Soybean Fungicide Season | Agri Spray Drones DJI T50

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 24 ก.ย. 2024
  • I did roughly 600 acres of fungicide this year with our T50!
    Want a drone of your own? Where I got mine: bit.ly/ASD-how...
    Yield Storm Airshocker: agrispraydrone...
    How Farms Work Store ► www.HowFarmsWo...
    Facebook ► on. YpS8oH
    Follow us on Snapchat: ► / howfarmswork
    Business Inquiries: howfarmswork@gmail.com
    CURRENT SCHEDULE
    Expect a new video every Wednesday and Sunday at 11AM Central!
    How Farms Work by Ryan Kuster is a TH-cam channel based in rural Potosi, Wisconsin. Our mission is to teach those who didn't grow up on a farm what the farming life is like. These videos show the Kuster family working together raising cattle and crops. We believe everyone who wants to know more about farming should be able to share the farming experience with us and we look to educate the world on many essential agriculture topics.
    How Farms Work takes place on ~1,100 acres with around 75-200 cattle at any given time. Four John Deere tractors are currently used on the farm, which are a 4020, 4640, 7600, and 8235R.
    Farm Hands:
    Karl

ความคิดเห็น • 10

• @tbix1963
    @tbix1963 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา +1

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, ideas and videos. The short runtime on portable generators is one of my biggest gripes. During a extended power outage my loved ones are probably the last to think about changing the oil every two days. I’ve been pondering the effectiveness of putting a Amsoil bypass oil filter on a portable generator. Problem is most are not pressurized lubrication. I have found one manufacture that offers it on a few of their larger models. Duromax Power. Just an FYI Incase you might want to visit a similar option. With your media influence you might get more response from the involved manufacturers if you try it yourself. Wishing you and your family the best.
    Oh and great to see the drone in action. Glad it’s working out for you. Looks great. Definitely a move in the right direction. I like how you seem to be the family contractor that makes the risky investments and then work for your family besides meeting your own needs.

• @donham512
    @donham512 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

my father farmed 250 ac of peaches in the 70s and 80's (when I helped out on the farm) .... the drone would be great for fungicide / insect spray ... timing / scheduling was always critical with the weather and irrigation and moving ground based sprayers ...

• @caribbeanfishing2114
    @caribbeanfishing2114 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Am looking forward to more drone content

• @larrysheriff8251
    @larrysheriff8251 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Hey Ryan and Hannah . Thank you for another video. Take Care, Take it Easy and Trust JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @jacmccauley7581
    @jacmccauley7581 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา

Just curious how long you think you will be able to use the drone before you’ll be forced to upgrade due to technology limitations/improvements.

• @michealfarley9423
    @michealfarley9423 31 นาทีที่ผ่านมา +1

Good idea for pole, would say make it slightly extendable!!! Then get more height out of it!!!! Also, a simple electric pump for agitation??? Already have generator going, just a small set, one for each tank👍

• @pascalhumphrey
    @pascalhumphrey ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา +1

since you have a generator, get a small cheap air compressor, hook a 5ft pipe to hose and use compressed air to agitate the premixture in a tote. should be fast when it comes to filling the drone.

• @doclull1989
    @doclull1989 4 นาทีที่ผ่านมา

Hey Ryan!! Hey Hannah!! Do you change batteries everytime you refill the tank? Sounds like it will save some money for you guys too.

• @digger5858
    @digger5858 30 นาทีที่ผ่านมา

Great video Ryan, I will be following the crop yield during the harvest that should be interesting , hopefully it will bump your numbers up

• @daleley7645
    @daleley7645 36 นาทีที่ผ่านมา

Sounds like a great investment with applicator savings.