KZ ZS 10 Pro VS Tin HiFi T3

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 22 ต.ค. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 45

• @jojod2210
    @jojod2210 5 ปีที่แล้ว +41

Have compared ZS10 pro and T3 myself on the FiiO M11, and the ZS10 pro is clearly the better. On all counts. By a mile. So to help others make their purchase decision - go get the KZs. It even costs less! 🙃

• @headphonesty
      @headphonesty  5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Appreciate the insights!

• @MrRoubaud
      @MrRoubaud 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I was about to buy T3 and then i saw your comment...and then i saw your other comment, so i did it anyway

• @darthsand3108
      @darthsand3108 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@MrRoubaudthey posted this comment after buying the t3's as they said they would in their other comment

• @MrRoubaud
      @MrRoubaud 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@darthsand3108 my bad i thought it was some kind of troll. I might also be in denial since i got the T3 lol

• @PowerL1N3
    @PowerL1N3 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

These are really F#%*IN’ GOOD!
    My setup for these are:
    IEM: BLON BL-03.
    Custom Cable: Acid Purple Hart Audio PC-3: Dual Angled 2-pin (QDC) Balanced IEM Cable w/ a female 4-pin mini XLR and a male 4-pin mini XLR to a 90 degree 3.5mm TRS interconnect line.
    Custom Ear Tip: Midnight Purple Eartune Fidelity Custom IEM Ear Tip
    Altogether for me is the ultimate band for your buck in an IEM!

• @ifalm4274
    @ifalm4274 5 ปีที่แล้ว +15

I prefer the t3 but, don't you think it sounds a little bit too.. sharp?

• @8butsideways295
      @8butsideways295 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Yeah sounded more clear but more peeky

• @ifalm4274
      @ifalm4274 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@8butsideways295 hello there, I now have a tin t3s and yes the treble is a bit aggressive. I recommend using foam eartips to tone down the treble a bit for the tin t3s

• @8butsideways295
      @8butsideways295 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@ifalm4274 thank you for the reply :) i was using the 1more quad drivers but then they broke :( i had to wait a while to get something else i couldn't spend as much as a quad driver so i looked for some cheap alternatives i wanted a ba and dd hybrid i ordered kz zsx it was in my budget and i think I'll enjoy them more then the t3s even if they compare just a bit with quad drivers I'll be impressed by chi-fi and will probably order a good chi-fi iem from aliexpress near the end of the year but till then i hope kz can suffices

• @Anggatetapangga
      @Anggatetapangga 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I use radius eartips and the orignal foam from tin t3. Its recommended.

• @arkh5622
      @arkh5622 4 ปีที่แล้ว

The tin t3 is really sharp that i even could bot listen 4 songs with it it is a iem that mostly is used for sound adjustment but kz zs10 pro is mostly designed for public preference and is enjoyable for fun listening

• @jojod2210
    @jojod2210 5 ปีที่แล้ว +17

Surprised as I was, I'll have to give it to tin t3. How a 2 driver per side can beat a 5 driver per side is beyond my imagination but tin t3 did it! I have a zs10 pro, a zsn pro, and an as16, all kz's. Time to order a tin t3! Thanks for the binaural share!

• @idanbotbol
      @idanbotbol 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I have to agree, the T3 comes on top, but I think the choice of track benefits the T3 more.
      Thanks for the demo share, love it!

• @jojod2210
      @jojod2210 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@idanbotbol yes, that's what I thought too!

• @s4b3r110
      @s4b3r110 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Well, more drivers won't give you automatically better sound.
      Just like a high quality pair of stereo speakers will beat any "cheap" surround sound system, always.
      Here is an really good and honest review of an KZ /watch?v=JAdahnpez_Y

• @Thanatos4655
      @Thanatos4655 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Kz zs6 sound better on iphones, xbox one spatial sounds, everything sounds the same on snapdragon dsps

• @el8558
      @el8558 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

pretty easy, 2 high class women are better than 5 bimbo.

• @atourdeforce
    @atourdeforce 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

this is altered there is a clear delay/reverb on the Tin version to give it more dept and make it sound better. its so obvious you notice the slow delay very easily.

• @arkh5622
    @arkh5622 4 ปีที่แล้ว +5

The tin t3 is really sharp that i even could not listen 4 songs with it .it is an iem that mostly is used for sound adjustment but kz zs10 pro is mostly designed for public preference and is enjoyable for fun listening .

• @hawkman7
      @hawkman7 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Very true! Tin T3 seems to be more professional oriented rather than consumer friendly

• @hollywood9493
    @hollywood9493 4 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Eu estava procurando esse tipo de comparação muito top.

• @GatoGaiatoDoGaito
      @GatoGaiatoDoGaito 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Esse video não mostra a realidade. O tin t3 é mais fino que o zs10 e tem Menis graves e os médios tmb são mais recuados. Tem um canal chamado "zpout" e "MindTheHeadphone" que é um canal brasileiro que faz comparações melhores. Mostra Comparações de t3, zsn pro x, zs10 pro e etc

• @hollywood9493
      @hollywood9493 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@GatoGaiatoDoGaito valeu vou da uma olhada agora.

• @DciMaluko
    @DciMaluko 4 ปีที่แล้ว +15

0:17
    1:24
    0:30
    1:37
    0:42
    1:48
    0:53
    2:00

• @Anggatetapangga
    @Anggatetapangga 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I am now have tin T3, and want to clarify the music quality of this iem. And this is valid. With the vocal is more heavy (or detail?) And treble more clear and little crisps

• @LandsPlanes
    @LandsPlanes 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

what do you prefer? be honest please.
    Its for a present for an important person who listen BSO and EDM.

• @adarshwhynot
      @adarshwhynot 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Kz zs10 pro for edms cuz its has better bass

• @ZeeshanAhmedP
    @ZeeshanAhmedP 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Hey guess what both of these IEMs sound exactly like my laptop speaker. Then I plugged my earphones in, and guess what, they sound exactly like my earphones too. Great comparison and review video. Thanks to you now I know which one to buy

• @visitantenumeromil6714
      @visitantenumeromil6714 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

please ... it is clear that our speakers will modify the sound but it is to give you an idea, or do you think that the creator of this channel did not think about that?

• @Vlogmoviesproduction
      @Vlogmoviesproduction 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Bro if you can't tell the difference between 0:43 and 1:49 then you should stick to your current earphones

• @ZeeshanAhmedP
      @ZeeshanAhmedP 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@Vlogmoviesproduction but the video isn't about my current headphones is it. It's a sound comparison on TH-cam between two headphones. That sounds stupid in every possible way I can think off..

• @echo021
    @echo021 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great vid! What's the song used?

• @headphonesty
      @headphonesty  5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Leave Me by Taska Black

• @epkafe
    @epkafe 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I bought zs10pro, and i resell it 3 days later due to its high is too sharp. Some friends complain the same problem

• @zsusac1
    @zsusac1 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

T3 seems too bright, like +3db added in higher frequencies without expeced resolution in that range. BUT absolutely perfect in low and midrange. Great for vocals!

• @ondley
    @ondley 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I'm listening with ZS10 Pro and T3 sounds nicer 😭😂

• @revenge1490
    @revenge1490 5 ปีที่แล้ว +8

Tin win I think

• @BillBynum
      @BillBynum 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Not so sure about that - they sound sibilant as shit. wayyy too much screech up top. the song didn't help either but, it's really hard to say which is better outside of the crap song

• @martylittle5540
    @martylittle5540 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Tin t3 has more detail

• @mehmetuysal2607
    @mehmetuysal2607 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

t3 winn detail perfect

• @rabbdiy1579
    @rabbdiy1579 4 ปีที่แล้ว

tin hifi t3 more comfortable for slow songs