Stock Air Box and Hose Removal for Honda Shadow VT600 and VT750

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 23 ต.ค. 2014
  • Get the best in performance parts for your Honda Shadow HERE - shoptjbc.com/
    In this video I show you what parts can be removed from your Honda VT600 or VT750 in preparation for installing our velocity stacks and/or jet kits.
    This Air box and intake system came off a Dual Carb VT600, although the single carb model is not much different!
    ---
    Like what you see here? SUBSCRIBE to our channel, then make sure you’re following us everywhere else!
    Get all the latest updates on new product releases via our Facebook page: / tjbrutalcustoms
    Then follow us on Instagram, for all the off-color shit and exclusive content you LOVE: / tjbrutalcustoms
    On the hunt for LEGIT BADASS CUSTOM HONDA SHADOW PARTS?! We’ve got ‘em! Check out our shop: shoptjbc.com/. (While you’re there, SUBSCRIBE to our email list at the bottom of the page.)
  • ยานยนต์และพาหนะ

ความคิดเห็น • 263

• @brancemckinney
    @brancemckinney 2 ปีที่แล้ว +10

Crazy how far you’ve came since this video, your style, your shop, you, it’s all changed and looks like you’ve been getting better and better every year. Amazing

• @larrybaughman618
      @larrybaughman618 ปีที่แล้ว

I was wondering if you can help me with my 750 Honda Shadow I change the fuel pump in and it goes down the road it runs out of gas what could be my problem I want to ride this year please help

• @simonevans2795
    @simonevans2795 3 ปีที่แล้ว +8

Really love these videos. Very informative. My only comment would be you don't go through what can be removed on a real bike. I like to see where things are on a bike, not just an explanation. I'm a visual kind of person.

• @adamconerly5806
    @adamconerly5806 8 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I didn't think I was going to find a video that summed up the answers to all of the questions that arose from the tangle of hoses I found once the tank was off. Thank you sir! I don't sub often, but your stuff is extremely informative so... subbed!

• @kimb9539
    @kimb9539 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Wow, I finally get to see the man behind the wonderful repair madness 😊 Thanks for good videos, great products and being so helpful. Ride on!!

• @the_traveling_man4284
    @the_traveling_man4284 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for this video! I got a 95 vlx600 this summer it's my first cruiser top to bottom rebuild. I already knew I had issues with the tank and carbs so I've been worried this whole time about hoses, airbox, the breather and all these components. This information took so much stress off of me getting this thing back together.

• @MadnessMountain
    @MadnessMountain 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I know that it's similar for a single carb bike, but it would be great to see that video in future too.....thanks for this , keep up the great work!

• @allanb52
    @allanb52 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I did the same my bike bike was full of that crap, a bit scary but now I can start again.

• @OSCARINGLOBIN
    @OSCARINGLOBIN 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks man Great video keep going, all this honda content give a lot to bikers comunity greetings from MEXICO

• @ER0CKTV
    @ER0CKTV 8 ปีที่แล้ว

love your videos TJ keep up the excellent parts in videos in service

• @GreezmunkyTV
    @GreezmunkyTV 8 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks brother,needed the answer to the crankcase breather hose..Got that,plus more!!

• @boomerguy9935
    @boomerguy9935 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I did a compromise on my 2001 VLX: I removed the, internal crankcase vent system and the AFP and I love the results. There was no coolant attachment to the carb so I didn't need to remove it. By not having the stupid AFP, I am responsible for closing the petcock and I accept that responsibility. Anyone who depends on a rotting rubber diaphragm is just asking for trouble. I always close the petcock on the way to my garage and then let the carb run empty before I turn off the key because I don't know how long the bike will sit before its next ride. The next time I'm ready to ride, I open the petcock, pull the choke lever, give two quick pumps on the throttle and it always starts immediately. As far as the external crankcase venting is concerned, why would anyone want hot, oily fumes going into the carb/s?
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot about bypassing the stupid kickstand safety switch. There are many times that I stop my bike on a hill and park it. It's so much easier and safer to hold the clutch lever in, start the motor and go.

• @imbugly
    @imbugly 6 ปีที่แล้ว +11

I would love to see a video of you removing everything, plugging what should be plugged and show in detail which vacuum hoses that should stay etc. This video is super helpful but i’m still kinda confused.

• @carenthusiasts7253
      @carenthusiasts7253 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

TJBRUTALCUSTOMS i will let you use my bike to make a video with 100% stock

• @maccallan5603
      @maccallan5603 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Every video he makes is like that!

• @steevenknox4266
      @steevenknox4266 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

I removed everything except the carbs,it ran like crap.theres a vacuum that went to the air box on both sides you have to cap them.i put the TJ BRUTAL "suggested" 140 and 45 jets and it runs perfectly now

• @steevenknox4266
      @steevenknox4266 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Hey TJ BRUTAL,I did the jet swap and added the mixture screws supplied and finally my bike runs great 😃

• @lindsayoneill2074
    @lindsayoneill2074 7 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for this video! Very helpful and easy to understand!

• @austinvickymoore3656
    @austinvickymoore3656 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Plan on getting the velocity stacks and carb performance kit and some pipes here soon! 👌 sooooo clean gonna make Mt vt600cd look just that much better!

• @pneumaticnomad5122
    @pneumaticnomad5122 7 ปีที่แล้ว +7

First off, thanks for taking the time out to teach us, less adept gear heads. Truly.
    Would you happen to have a video like this but for the 98-03 Shadow VT750CD ACE? Been meaning to clean up under the tank so a comprehensive vid like this one would totally rule. And please don't apologize about the insane amount of douchebaggery that goes on around these parts - it baffles me how ppl find the galls to complain about something that took zero effort on their part. Thanks again - and Good things TJ!

• @loganellis7171
      @loganellis7171 หลายเดือนก่อน

I have an 1100 ace bro i’m having the same questions 😂

• @jamesweber3252
    @jamesweber3252 4 ปีที่แล้ว

We need 1100 sabre gone through like this... great job!!

• @anderswestergaard8471
    @anderswestergaard8471 3 ปีที่แล้ว +13

I would really like to se a video where you remove all the hoses etc. that you dont need on a vt1100

• @ajustice2010
      @ajustice2010 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Following for vt1100 as well!!! Hopefully he comes out with velocity stack for it too

• @Yigo.Smokes
      @Yigo.Smokes 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Following too i love the 600 bobbers but i wish there were more options for the vt1100’s

• @cummings37128
    @cummings37128 10 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I built a vt750 bobber starting with a stock bike. Got the jet kit from TJ, changed the jets, installed the air idle mix screw, put on a set of V&H short shot pipes. Bike backfired terribly. Got the blocking plates for the pair valves- these valves will cause you some difficulty, especially the front one. Keep small children away or they’ll repeat some of your words at the most inappropriate time. After about an hour, I got the bastards on, removed all the hoses that supported this waste and viola! No more bangs and spits! 🎉

• @TJBRUTALCUSTOMS
      @TJBRUTALCUSTOMS  5 หลายเดือนก่อน

HAHAHAHA! i would have loved to be a small child around you when you work on bikes LOL!

• @probono1330
    @probono1330 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Got a Velocity stack and jet kit, gotta say the stack is well made, fits insanely tight, doesn't wiggly, move or look or feel sloppy at all. love it

• @tedturner5299
    @tedturner5299 6 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Holy crap that's a lotta junk removed!! Great video!

• @stripjock
    @stripjock 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video!

• @trueweldbobbers8896
    @trueweldbobbers8896 7 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nice man!

• @tedmckinley95
    @tedmckinley95 3 ปีที่แล้ว

thank you great video

• @2limbo
    @2limbo 9 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks TJ for this video. It answered a lot of questions. GREAT WORK!

• @tauaklonowski3651
    @tauaklonowski3651 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

duuude! awesome content there! Im rebuilding my hole bike from ground up, and trying to clean it as much as possible from unnecessary shit. seams like I still have some more to take of ^^.. do you have any vid talking more specific about what hoses can be taken off?

• @probono1330
    @probono1330 5 ปีที่แล้ว +13

Thanks, and you keep taking my money...pretty sure the vids have something to do with it

• @15kkrot
      @15kkrot 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Jockey Shifter and Suicide Clutch Kit - VT600 please make few because we want this kit in our bike and waiting so long for that we are in New York

• @dukethebrute4557
    @dukethebrute4557 ปีที่แล้ว

Been looking for a tuning video

• @martyirizarry9428
    @martyirizarry9428 9 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thank you so much for this video! Just wanted to know, can I just remove all the air hoses/ crap you mentioned, drill out baffles and not have to rejet?

• @VictorNolochemical
    @VictorNolochemical 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks 😊 🙏

• @vp8589
    @vp8589 7 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Would love to see one of these for the vt1100!

• @christer-c-knee8021
    @christer-c-knee8021 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hey TJ! Awesome videos. Even after watching the vid I'm curious to knowif removing all those parts (lol) will cause any long time issues? I can understand troubleshooting will b easier with those parts gone ha, or even trying to sell it down the road; is keeping a box of OEM parts the way?

• @travisgilliam1886
    @travisgilliam1886 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Dude I love your videos! Is there annny way you could do a video on this?? I learn from seeing... last thing I wanna do is tear everything out and have no idea what to cap or reconnect. I’ve got a shopping cart full of stuff on your site waiting for my determination to set in to rip this garbage off. Doing velocity stacks, rejet, mini choke cables, plug kit, and straight pipes... thanks man!!!

• @travisgilliam1886
      @travisgilliam1886 5 ปีที่แล้ว

TJBRUTALCUSTOMS you can have mine! I’m in Iowa lol

• @death_dealer_382yt9
    @death_dealer_382yt9 5 ปีที่แล้ว

I was just working on my 96 Honda Shadow today. I bought a rebuild kit for it and had a friend help me. Trying to get that carburetor back in with that huge massive hoses was frustrated. The one air tubes that go from the air box to the carburetor would not stay on after you tighten the clamps down. And we couldn't find any hose clamps skinny enough to replace them with. That are boxes up big piece of junk. But sadly I can't afford velocity stacks and the rejet kit after spending money on the rebuild cat I already bought. There's a small tube that runs under the carburetor that I don't think you mentioned. I could be wrong but it's kind of hard to tell.

• @gijstimmermans8787
    @gijstimmermans8787 7 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Hello, can you also remove the airbox without the tubes between the carburator and the airbox, and put 2 airfilters on it?

• @isaacyoung5106
    @isaacyoung5106 7 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Hey TJ I have a 1985 VT500C, I was wondering how much of this applies to my bike? I just want to remove as much stuff as I can on it.

• @cri8tor
    @cri8tor 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Great video. If I remove the float bowl vent hose assembly, should I make some sort of filter element for the vents, so debris doesn't get into the brass nipples and into the carbs? Please consider a followup on the same subject for the 2003 Honda Shadow 750 ACE. Would like to change my exhaust pipes. Can you suggest a set?
    Cheers

• @edwardhill8890
    @edwardhill8890 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I was wondering if you could make a video to show the proses for removing intake and air box and all that extra hose from a 2004 Honda Shadow Aero VT750 I am interested in putting a cone filter and removing all the jumble of extra hoses but I’m not really sure what to do... thanks.

• @ds97382
    @ds97382 8 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thanks

• @silversmokestacks3189
    @silversmokestacks3189 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

TJBrutalCustoms great work brother! Any chance you did a video like this for a 2008 vt750c? I think I watched all your videos but might have missed it! (Just ordered stainless carb bolt kit) thanks dude

• @silversmokestacks3189
      @silversmokestacks3189 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Can I remove all this stuff while still using the stock airbox?

• @jasonshoe8302
    @jasonshoe8302 8 ปีที่แล้ว +2

bro you gotta please do a vt1100c !! please

• @estebanfranco8955
    @estebanfranco8955 8 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks

• @MJames-oe3wi
    @MJames-oe3wi 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for these vids TJ! Previous owner completely disconnected the airbox from my 99 VT600, but left the actual box in place. I have pulled it out a couple times to see if there is any difference either way. Doesn't seem to make much of a difference except when it's out, it creates a louder deep howl sound at full throttle (sounds like a turbo kicking in), but doesn't really make much difference in performance. If I leave the box out, do I need to rejet carb (single carb) if not installing a velocity stack?

• @spencerfloyd1194
    @spencerfloyd1194 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

This is an old video so hopefully you see this comment lol You said that resovoir has a hose running to the carb, where at on the carb? The vent tube is plumbed but not that on the bike I just got.
    Also on the intake where it says "water hose" and "breather tube" where are those plumbed to? Both are empty on this thing.
    Appreciate it!

• @georgelucasweiss-tripleB
    @georgelucasweiss-tripleB 9 ปีที่แล้ว +2

quick question, how the velocity stacks perform in the rain? i really want to get a pair but i ride in any weather condition and don't want the engine sucking water, thanks!

• @15kkrot
    @15kkrot 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Jockey Shifter and Suicide Clutch Kit - VT600 please make few because we want this kit in our bike and waiting so long for that we are in New York

• @steverice7546
    @steverice7546 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Great content, no bullshit, and easy to follow, even for a troglodyte like me.
    Keep up the good work bro.
    And I, too promote “doing fun shit”!

• @andrasgaspar3889
    @andrasgaspar3889 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What do you recommend doing with the sub-airbox tubes? Just leave them open on the carbs?

• @jaydean4765
    @jaydean4765 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Need a rebuild video on 08 and 09 vt750CA aero as they are different

• @bigabe1978
    @bigabe1978 ปีที่แล้ว

Is there or is there going to be a video of doing the delete of junk?

• @motsetao
    @motsetao 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Watchin your vids. Started my bike career with a 1962 125 Ducati. Some years on 1972 and 1975 Superglides. I have a nice 1988 VT600. Front end has been rebuilt. Other than that no problems. Great machine. Wanna start some custom improvements. I'm good enough with tools and stuff to not be dangerous. Wanna do stacks, exhaust and carbs' performance kit. Not looking at the moment going full bobber. Wanna be able to handle carbs rebuild/tune/sync myself. Here goes for questions ...
    what's your recommendation for gauging for carb sync? Obviously you are a master VT600 man. Can you give me a list of what I need to do stacks and backdraft pipes. I don't want to later be goin "shit I didn't get this" or "krap I didn't need to get this". Looks like pipes, stacks, exhaust seals, intake boots, performance carbs rebuild kit, block off plates(?). Will be doin this build as a Winter project. Looks like it doesn't take much in hand tools. Thanx.

• @bobkeller8383
    @bobkeller8383 8 ปีที่แล้ว +2

what years of 750 is this pertinent to? im getting ready to work on a 2001 honda shadow ace deluxe 750cc

• @famdelavega6412
    @famdelavega6412 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi TJ! How are you?,
    I have vt750c2 2009 , I made all the changes that you show and it's a different outfit, however what I don't understand is why it vibrates a lot even when stopped. the jets are #50,#148

• @VictorNolochemical
    @VictorNolochemical 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I have two tubes coming from the black little tank thing, one is puking hot ( think exhaust ) air the other droplets of warm oil .. want to reconnect these as they seem important. Where do they go after the the charcoal box ???

• @brotherspatriot7974
    @brotherspatriot7974 8 ปีที่แล้ว

Can I track the petcock? I broke off the gas turn on/off/res valve that's attached to my gas tank (on accident). I feel like I've seen that it's not necessary?

• @kevincollins7180
    @kevincollins7180 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

do you need the sub air filter or can i get rid of that too if so what do you suggest to seal pipes on carbs with

• @MrTmctattoos
    @MrTmctattoos 9 ปีที่แล้ว

Apparently I haven't pulled enough shit off my vlx. Lol going to track down that ugly charcoal canister. Somehow I have never even noticed that. CHUNKIN IT! Thanks again man for the info.

• @gyrlyman
      @gyrlyman 9 ปีที่แล้ว

Hey man ..my bike is running really bad been sitting for a bit how do I remove and clean the carbs. .

• @gyrlyman
      @gyrlyman 9 ปีที่แล้ว

BTW is a 2001 600vlx..thanks

• @rippenbug
    @rippenbug 9 ปีที่แล้ว +16

Why don't you show the reed valves and block off plates you sell for the top of the heads, and explain what they were intended for and why its good to remove them?

• @derekaxford4375
      @derekaxford4375 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Do you need to leave the hoses that go to top of head

• @ryanmesser4413
    @ryanmesser4413 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Yeah I got a problem with my 97 Honda Shadow vlx CD 600 .. gas is coming out of those 2 tubes you showed in this video.. but also I had to order a new petcock for this bike.. but not sure.. if it is right.. does this bike have a vaccum valve or just straight on and off and res...?

• @thedisneytribe8687
    @thedisneytribe8687 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Have a question for you on my 95 Honda shadow the exhaust is too hot what can I do to bring temperature Down

• @buffordevans6942
    @buffordevans6942 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

What exactly does velocity stacks do for a dual carb vlx 600?

• @kb5689
    @kb5689 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great videos. question 2003 honda 750 ace starts and idles when warm will take throttle fast. When slowly reving bike hesitates till wide open carbs cleaned and jetted any ideas?

• @qvo3426
    @qvo3426 5 ปีที่แล้ว

So i just got an 88 vt600 and was about to pull out everything you mentioned in this video. If I pull out all this " awesomeness " stuff will i have to rejet the carbs?

• @MrArnie1963
    @MrArnie1963 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi TJ thanks for your video... 2 minutes into your video you mentioned something about the breather box that you find under the tank ....one tube that goes to the cylinder and yo said one hose to your carbs ? But don't you mean the back of the Air filter there this little pipe to connect the hose.

• @MrArnie1963
      @MrArnie1963 ปีที่แล้ว

@@TJBRUTALCUSTOMS Hihihhii :) to tell you the truth ..my 1991 engine was leaking oil out off the sprocket shaft and you could move it like 2-3 mm so bearing defect . I found this 1988 engine with a differnent sprocket shaft before serie nummer: PC21E2008719 i'm putting back all the trash to see how my engine runs with all the original trash on it but I found a little pipe sticking out of the CASE COMP, AIR/C 17230MR1000 (Airbox) and i connected it with the crank case breather box. Is that where it belongs?

• @billmeloche4918
    @billmeloche4918 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Great videos - as usual:) Thanks
    Q: Jet Kit...What size of pilot and main jet do you suggest for 97 Shadow vlx 600 with Cobra Boulevard drag Pipes-1261

• @skincha3187
    @skincha3187 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks for all the info. Any suggestions regarding a honda rebel 250 with deleting the airbox and n going with a airpod, would you need to rejet ?

• @matthenshon
    @matthenshon 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I have a 2009 VT750c2 and nothing looks like this can you tell me what I can pull on my model

• @dickeyblues3011
    @dickeyblues3011 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Your the guy with the know how..Bobbin out 2007 single carb took.all the stuff off airbox now into stumbles 1/4 throttle and 3/4 throttle. Can you tell me what to check

• @TJBRUTALCUSTOMS
      @TJBRUTALCUSTOMS  2 หลายเดือนก่อน

You can't just have nothing on the carb. You can run one of our stacks and you'll need our performance tuning kit to tune the carb. You will then have some performance gains and it'll look cooler!

• @cjk100694
    @cjk100694 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Can you go over a 1994 honda shadow vt1100c carburetor I feel as though I have a lot of crap I dont need?

• @boomerguy9935
    @boomerguy9935 4 ปีที่แล้ว

On my 2001 Shadow VT600, I want to vent my crankcase directly to the atmosphere by running a hose from the rear cylinder vent down through the frame. I want to keep the stock air box and filter but I don't want anything else, if possible. Which hoses can I remove and can I also toss the separator box and sub-air cleaner? Help!

• @mariaescandon8022
    @mariaescandon8022 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Will this apply to my vt1100 it's a 98 was thinking of removing the airbox and just open filter?

• @bennyroldan4225
    @bennyroldan4225 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello. I remove all stuff. But. Now is to much fuel. I remove something I don't suppose to move?

• @Sonicman1352
    @Sonicman1352 6 ปีที่แล้ว

Question, you said one of those hose goes to a thing on the rear cylinder, what is that thing on top? I installed my stacks and I have a hose coming off of that that pushes out air when
    i have the bike ob.

• @quentinjordan5790
    @quentinjordan5790 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Would all this apply the same to an 85 shadow 500? I believe its a VT500C

• @travisjohnson1277
    @travisjohnson1277 ปีที่แล้ว

So if i go get me 2 of these filters and slap them on my 750 ill have to adjust my jets?

• @mick3429
    @mick3429 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello, i own a honda vlx and interested in installation cone air filter how has every one else done it i believe they are changing intake plastic pipe as with the mount that came with it, the brackets stick out further leaving a 50mm gap

• @sonnylane3442
    @sonnylane3442 7 ปีที่แล้ว

can you still remove all of this off the vt750 if your running an aftermarket intake and not the velocity stack?

• @sembilang8278
    @sembilang8278 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Hai tj..i already remove the airbox for shadow vlx600..and now, the perfomance is drop..so what can i do for fix it?

• @marcgarcia6905
    @marcgarcia6905 ปีที่แล้ว

Is the hose from the rt side of my 03 vt750 tank needed if I delete the canister ?

• @kaspuj
    @kaspuj 2 ปีที่แล้ว

what you think about duo carb changing to single?

• @Jeanscarsetto
    @Jeanscarsetto 8 ปีที่แล้ว

hi! Do I need to put an air filter on the rear cylinder head?

• @Freedom_vice
    @Freedom_vice 8 ปีที่แล้ว

this vid is very helpful. i am pulling off all the ECS shit on my 84 vt700c. the line coming from the pcv to the carb hangs right in the middle of the "V" of the cylinders, does this goto atmosphere or should it be plugged?
    i recently pulled off the reserve tank and am working to reroute fuel lines to petcock. no more fuel gauge but oh well. I'm using the room to store wires and spark units from the rear fender (also removed) goin for the bobber look, first bike ive owned and i havent rode it and it hasnt run right since i bought it bout a year ago. im workin on it evenings and weekends tho so its all good. customize or die

• @Freedom_vice
      @Freedom_vice 6 ปีที่แล้ว

i just pulled the hoes off. it goes to atmosphere. my entire fuel system was contaminated with RUST.. fuck.. new frisco tank & new fuel lines, runs better then ever. with open pipes & smaller airbox I'm trying a smaller main jet to compensate because it dies @ high RPM (3000). thks for the vids & tips.. wish me luck

• @TheNewLivingKing
    @TheNewLivingKing ปีที่แล้ว

does this apply to a VT1100 also?

• @jthebk3864
    @jthebk3864 2 ปีที่แล้ว

After I've pulled all of the hoses and such is there anything that should be capped on the carb itself? I know when you remove the auto fuel petcock you've gotta cap the nipple at the top of the rear cylinder, but I've pulled all the non Essential hoses and I've got a few nipples that I'm not certain about whether they should be plugged or left alone

• @derwoodmartin444
    @derwoodmartin444 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Does this work the same on the 1100

• @TY-ur6gz
    @TY-ur6gz ปีที่แล้ว

So I have a 2007 vt1100 dual carb is this kinda the same? Cuz I need to get rid of some hoses

• @deadbedhead
    @deadbedhead 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I have an 02 shadow 600 vlx , and am looking to get rid of /upgrade the air filter where there any flat filter pods that your recomend using ?

• @Jakeus6
    @Jakeus6 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Would the velocity stacks be as beneficial for a 1988 steed 400?

• @bikerrealengo
    @bikerrealengo 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Hi TJ...do you now How many weight do you pull out in that mod? It look like 15 lbs or more...right?

• @warmongerairsoft
    @warmongerairsoft 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I have a single carb VLX600. Anything different? Or can I use this as a guide and it’ll be fine?

• @justinm6577
    @justinm6577 ปีที่แล้ว

Yoooooo have ya ever did any work on a 01 Suzuki VL1500 LC??

• @terryharper731
    @terryharper731 ปีที่แล้ว

Is this the same as a 2001 saber 1100

• @texasmadeftw111
    @texasmadeftw111 6 ปีที่แล้ว

after removing the air box in a Honda rebel 250 there is 2 hoses that go from air box to carb do I leave those disconnected or put a cap on them ? or rigg it to the pod filter

• @justinruins
    @justinruins 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

...that pile is huge...my laymen's brain struggles to comprehend how and where all the stuff fits!

• @georgeperkins4171
    @georgeperkins4171 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Would removing all that abd putting a better ait cleaner but not exhaust, require rejetting?

• @bryanbyrd2062
    @bryanbyrd2062 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Hello my name is Bryan. I just picked up a 1986 Honda Shadow VT700 in almost perfect condition. What would you recommend for it? Any other information would be deeply appreciated thank you.

• @poontsunami1114
    @poontsunami1114 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Can I rip off my air cut off valve from my vt700? I doubt 80s epa regulation matters 35 years later and id like to simplify my carbs

• @4MATAStudio
    @4MATAStudio 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Do you have any pointers for the 97 airbox that sits under the seat?

• @tmps835
    @tmps835 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I have a 1993 750 nighthawk. Same basic setup. Do you just plug the vacuum ones and vent the bowl ones

• @TJBRUTALCUSTOMS
      @TJBRUTALCUSTOMS  หลายเดือนก่อน

mmm not really, watch this, might be pretty helpful! It's a 4 part series, watch through it. it will make much more sense.

• @kenthartis4791
    @kenthartis4791 ปีที่แล้ว

How bout velocity stacks etc… on an 1100

• @basickval5758
    @basickval5758 7 ปีที่แล้ว

hi tj what about the 2 hoses that come from the 2 cylinders, that go to that pvc valve in the middle? what do i do with those? (i have a single carb bime)