Berkeley T60

แชร์
ฝัง

ความคิดเห็น • 12

• @tedthesailor172
    @tedthesailor172 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I can hardly believe any of these things are still in existence. Amazing...

• @philipluxembourg9013
    @philipluxembourg9013 7 หลายเดือนก่อน

I remember when my friend Howard Becker and I went to south London from North London for him to purchase this adorable machine. I wasn’t impressed with the bumpy ride home!

• @Steve-Cross
    @Steve-Cross 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Dad had a Berkeley when I was a kid back in the 60s. My sister and I would have to sit on the fibreglass shelf behind the seats. No seatbelts of course, so we would slide from one side to the other every time we went round a corner. Great memories. Even getting stuck in a snow rut on a roundabout; after heavy snow storm. I think we went around the roundabout about a dozen times before we managed to find a way off lol. The Berkeley Dad had, was the hard top version. It had no reverse gear so Dad could drive it on his motorcycle licence. This was about 1964.

• @gilesengineer
    @gilesengineer 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Georgous example. I had one in the late 70's and this is very familiar! loved it...

• @cowboygeologist7772
    @cowboygeologist7772 ปีที่แล้ว

Very cool!

• @user-mx1il4np6n
    @user-mx1il4np6n 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I had one in the early 1970's....same colour...but not as in such a beautiful state....👍

• @rogermills4854
    @rogermills4854 3 ปีที่แล้ว

They were great fun, especially on snow, had one in the early 1960s, 630 ALA remember it well!

• @Sarahfreckle
    @Sarahfreckle 10 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Marvellous!

• @graemenias577
    @graemenias577 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Only heard of this car for the first time this morning and now I want one! So cool and quirky and I love that 2-stroke sound! You can't see it and not smile. It's in beautiful condition, did you restore it yourself?

• @stevezodiac160
    @stevezodiac160 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I owned one in the early 70’s too. Same colour, and looked nearly as good (if you stood back a bit 😁)Had a stick on front number plate and no hub caps but otherwise more or less identical. Lots of fun, dynastart and all. Went OK on 328 cc..Does anyone know if YBC713 still exists?

• @tc19948
    @tc19948 9 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Very nicely restored machine! Is it using the twin or the 492 triple engine?

• @robertcooke1774
      @robertcooke1774 3 ปีที่แล้ว

a 328 cc excelsior 2 stroke i had 3 of them