Where to Park Alts + Gems For T4 & When Will We ACTUALLY Use Ark Passives in T4

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 11 ก.ย. 2024
  • BIG thank you to Civo, he legit is carrying western Lost Ark.
    Prep Doc / Where to Park Alts, Gems etc: docs.google.co...
    T4 Doc: docs.google.co...
    Lost Ark Nexus: www.lostark.ne...
    Stream: / cauttyh
    Discord: / discord
    Instagram: / cauttyh
    Twitter: / cauttyh
    SAVE 10% On Gamer Supps Using Code "LaiLai" at Checkout!: gamersupps.gg/...
    #LostArk #로스트아크 #mmorpg

ความคิดเห็น • 59

• @owvon222
    @owvon222 หลายเดือนก่อน +26

Holy fucking yapperoni city

• @CEOofStuff
      @CEOofStuff หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Lmfao

• @kevinnguyen9817
    @kevinnguyen9817 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

Good, informative video. However, it would've been nice if Civo was able to talk a bit more to explain the systems and his google doc while you offer additional feedback, questions and opinions. You definitely dominated the conversation.

• @MyKarlFranz
    @MyKarlFranz หลายเดือนก่อน +24

its insane to me how ppl have 5 1620 "alts"

• @johnspartan8187
      @johnspartan8187 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

you can buy gold my guy,its always legal to do rmt in this game

• @tronmanlos
      @tronmanlos หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Yea I only have my main at 1620 and just got 1630 with advance honing. Just got my 1st and second alt to 1610 😂

• @myknowak2011
      @myknowak2011 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

@@MyKarlFranz imagine tons of ppl doin ivory hm 1620 more than 7 months ago.

• @omg1876
      @omg1876 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

My friends who didnt chase 9/7 rocks and 100 quality rolls on weapon all have that. Just used power pass and funneled appropriately. They have 2 main dps and 4 support characters. It's relatively easy with that roster. If someone chooses to have a high maintence dps class as an alt and dont have a static to carry them or means to fund their juice; they're setting themselves up because pugs accepting them is out of their control. There just seems to be zero accountability and so much entitlement in the community. Everyone wants free iLvl and then free busses for raids but dont want to watch a 10min guide video for raid and instead jail people for next two hours. If people got what they wanted then it'd become too boring. I understand that there should be a happy medium and some stuff like elixirs are too steep of an investment which is stupid but coming from mhw and trying mods; that destroyed the game for me because it got too easy. One of the reasons honing got harder is because people cried about bots which got them wiped and now look at oreha prices 😂 as an f2p i got by because i sold unbounded daily mats/gems and bought cheap orehas. Now i cant afford that due to gems dropping and orehas skyrocketing. What people wanted made f2p grinding that much more difficult. At the end of the day, it is what it is. I know some things are out of my control and there's no use stressing about it because it dont pay the bills. 😂

• @jingsterling
      @jingsterling หลายเดือนก่อน

@@johnspartan8187 I mean if you have been playing since launch then having 5 1620 alts is quite possible with all the progression events. If you have multiple of the same class then its even easier due to only 1 set of gems and so on. Again I'd advise against this unless you are not trying to win the burnout Olympics and obviously doing this will sacrifice your mains progression, but not everything people do is rmt unless these alts are like max quality with lvl 10 gems, massive bracelet and so on.

• @TheRealTrucido
    @TheRealTrucido หลายเดือนก่อน +4

I wish theyd make normal mode raids non-wipe mechs. Maybe massive damage so healers have to heal afterwards, and people realize "that would have killed us in hard mode" but yeah. Same with solo mode, no wipe mechs. If we want people to catch up through old crap, why have them wipe all the time? XD Also roster gold. ffs

• @BosSArtwork
    @BosSArtwork หลายเดือนก่อน +2

Here just chilling on my single 1645 character :)

• @wojciechszuba5706
    @wojciechszuba5706 หลายเดือนก่อน +4

I think Aegir in October is giga copium, september we are getting behemoth and i dont remember if we ever got two raids patch after patch.
    They always push new raid at December, personally hope for November so i can finish trans and elixirs on my roster (and maybe behemoth weapon trans on some of them)

• @mugiwarasenju_4420
    @mugiwarasenju_4420 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Wonderful vid so much good stuff I’m watching for the 6th time hahah

• @CNotes420
    @CNotes420 หลายเดือนก่อน +8

Let the man talk. You cut him off multiple times. Let him cook

• @KPatrolis250
      @KPatrolis250 หลายเดือนก่อน

Too much adderral

• @kheath580
    @kheath580 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

making the vertical system guy the director was the dumbest fucking thing theyve ever done

• @sanddunesppo5170
    @sanddunesppo5170 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

to bad echidna elixir/transcendance are annoying system then you have echidna thats super cancer to farm. Honestly been holding back on my alts due to that. Might hone when they decide to nerf honing to 1620

• @TLDW1986
      @TLDW1986 หลายเดือนก่อน

comeback in 2-3 years when Kazeros will be Soloable XD

• @ScharfiSan
    @ScharfiSan หลายเดือนก่อน +1

30:25 Imagine trying to build a grav training destro I waited 3 weeks for class pieces lol

• @Rek1emMScar
      @Rek1emMScar หลายเดือนก่อน

When i was building 5x3+1 for my soulfist on SA it took me like 3 month for a class accessory to be listed on market and cost me 600k gold.

• @Minotking
    @Minotking หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Civo is the fucking GOAT

• @emmusing
    @emmusing หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Gem prices are dropping like crazy holy
    I do hope everyone has enough darkfires for transcendence when their 1620 goes up! Trans takes forever so do them early by getting them to lvl 3 really helps cut down the time

• @TheDarkDragonLegion
    @TheDarkDragonLegion หลายเดือนก่อน

I'm not honing past 1600 right now too expensive, don't know how others have 20 1640 characters

• @skylea5092
    @skylea5092 หลายเดือนก่อน

Why is this guy kept cutting the other guy that have knowledge that we want to know. Like he has a really good thought on explaining something and this host cuts him and lost the thought

• @dubmcz
    @dubmcz หลายเดือนก่อน

are we going to need legendary books for ALL the combat engravings we equip in the system or just the 2 like previously?

• @s.a4034
    @s.a4034 หลายเดือนก่อน

Just imagin doing 200 cube back to back !! and ... quit after that lol

• @wanderland9428
    @wanderland9428 หลายเดือนก่อน

How inefficient is it to swap immediately to T4 1640 from a 1620 alt and save advanced honing for after T4 conversion?

• @PlanADidntWorkOut
      @PlanADidntWorkOut หลายเดือนก่อน +1

if you're happy to wait for T4 mats to devalue, that'll be very efficient

• @wanderland9428
      @wanderland9428 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@PlanADidntWorkOut That's great to hear! TY.

• @rc8929
    @rc8929 หลายเดือนก่อน

I think we are looking at Behemoth for 2 months. I don’t think we can do weapon transcendence in 1 month…

• @clementguitard6653
      @clementguitard6653 หลายเดือนก่อน

fast release pace killed the game. its sad to see a good streamer doesnt understand he should stop promoting this

• @dmitrystelefona8453
    @dmitrystelefona8453 หลายเดือนก่อน

Civo mvp and based.

• @hristovelinov6506
    @hristovelinov6506 หลายเดือนก่อน

we need so much gold to maintain that big roster and then they nerf fate embers. OMEGALUL

• @1NabbinatoR
    @1NabbinatoR หลายเดือนก่อน

trying to watch this video slowly first take at 4:00 about cube ticket.
    i'm running all my cube because in my opinion is worth to have advanced honing maxed out so people see you giga juiced and don't gatekeep you for echidna or whatever thaemine
    and if you tapping advance honing every week there is no way you have enough bound leapstone. i started with 2-3K bound and they are all gone.
    and i did only the first 10 lv on all pieces.
    i don't think levels xp are that big problem but in case we go back to anguished island and farm like black desert mobs those clown 11 hours x day or something kek
    good old times

• @nevs6084
      @nevs6084 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

The solo raid shop can be bought weekly and its 140 leaps, plus the echidna and thaemine event boxes drop quite a bit too. It may not be enough but its definitely better than anything we have ever had

• @1NabbinatoR
      @1NabbinatoR หลายเดือนก่อน

@@nevs6084 absolutely this period in general feel like a dream
      - every character/class get engraving for free with a couple of click swap with infinite lv 7 gems bound shop.
      you could litteraly test every class and each variant for real and in solo RAID at your own time. ofc at lower item level cuz over 1540 is not "free"
      but you get the point, this level of freedom is beautiful and was never possible.
      too bad the game won't stay for long like this. once we get deep to tier 4 nothing is free to swap again. and the cycle of despair will restart.
      i just hope they don't invent a new system like elixir later down the line in tier 4 2025...

• @clementguitard6653

@@nevs6084 yes we're super juiced.

• @3nzom4g29
    @3nzom4g29 หลายเดือนก่อน

why the fuck they don't use other name for armour rarity??
    after relic ancient, you can use :
    Mythical
    Divine
    Cosmic
    Ethereal
    Celestial
    Arcane
    Timeless
    Omnipotent
    Paragon
    Eternal
    Godlike
    Supreme
    Infinite
    Primordial

• @clementguitard6653

yeah they should have made a new type of rarity, going back to relic feels bad. same for gems, they should have made lv11 12 instead of downgrading what we have. downgrading a stuff with a new content is stupid

• @RanduMandu
    @RanduMandu หลายเดือนก่อน

Timestamps would make this video a lot more helpful. Still enjoyed the info though.

• @PattyIce93
    @PattyIce93 หลายเดือนก่อน

How do you grind all the gold to get that many characters to 1600+?

• @clementguitard6653

bussing and/or cash shop

• @realrealityeast6278
      @realrealityeast6278 หลายเดือนก่อน

RMT before they cared or did anything. Now everyone else gets banned and fk'd for the same thing.

• @Keneropov
    @Keneropov หลายเดือนก่อน

selling my account

• @TLDW1986
    @TLDW1986 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

tldr game becomes more cancer in T4 (so many gold sinks & RNG Crap) and New players wont make it through the bad Solo design and rewards, so jeah. Game is fucked... all the RMTer gonna make it horrible

• @johnspartan8187
      @johnspartan8187 หลายเดือนก่อน

RMTer is the only people who make this dying game alive,everysingle system in lost ark is bullshit,people said "but the raid is good" NO

• @myknowak2011
      @myknowak2011 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

What do u mean by "so many"? New accesories in the next few months and thats it xd elixirs are in game for 7 months and transcendance for 3 and u still have 2 months untill t4

• @wienermerchant42
      @wienermerchant42 หลายเดือนก่อน +3

How lmao? There's literally only accessories, gear honing gets soft reset, and then the raid (which isn't even out yet) is just like Akkan where we get mats to make new ancient gear, no cancer vertical system like trans/elixirs. Plus the raid won't lock progression behind hard mode this time either, if anything it all sounds less cancer than what we have now at endgame T3.

• @clementguitard6653

take your pills man you're depressed