EvE Echoes - Solo Angel Dead Space T10

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 11 ก.ย. 2024

ความคิดเห็น • 35

• @deanag8457
    @deanag8457 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

drone range feature is great because when you are in between waves you turn it on. so the drones dont come back, or mid fight you turn it on so that switching targets is more effecient. they move so slow that they basically stay in the field. after switching targets or waves turn it off

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I didn't thought about that lol

• @deanag8457
      @deanag8457 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@Eon-Z im Moorwolf in game

• @anduzeluiz4835
    @anduzeluiz4835 6 วันที่ผ่านมา

Nice video and thanks to the fitting, i am try to play again... I am like my Bhaalgorn

• @robco3210
    @robco3210 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Thats cool. I do T10 Serpentis on Rattlesnake too! I did skip the drone command range in favor of drone speed and used large MWD

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I go for capacitor management without capacitor rigs, we don't really need to use thrusters if we take distance in the first and second wave

• @robco3210
      @robco3210 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@Eon-Z Oh the Large MWD is for suddenly in PvP scenario where you need to be in face of the elite before it die. For the loots.
      And the Drone command range is not as important since the elites would also probably have MWD and be in range. What I noticed that was eating my dps is the drones slow down once they start to orbit the elites which causes it to gain distance and be out of range. This cycle is annoying and stretches the encounter longer.
      I fit mostly tanky and MWD and still get 110m bounty tick.

• @axelronco1642
    @axelronco1642 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

How crazy, I'm in the process of uploading my Rattlesnake 🤙

• @mukremin3279
    @mukremin3279 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Kepler10 sends his greetings to you..🎉🎉😊

• @r0yalz_r3be1
    @r0yalz_r3be1 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I do this in an aerospace carrier in under 2 ticks without glass fit. It seems very inefficient to run this in a rattlesnake. Great experiment though, love it when people push subcaps to do harder than intended content.

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Well, you can't compare a ship worth 50b+ that is a category above the intended for the content vs a ship worth 8b+ in the intended category for the content, this would be as if I use a battleship for clear cruisers content.
      A comparation for a carrier would a special rally fleet, but hey you can always warp at 250km+ and be completely safe using a glass fitting.
      It's not inefficient at all because I can still fly frigates dessies cruisers battleship at the upmost limits and still have spare skill points, is just I decided to do not fall into the P2W trap that is to use capitals o7

• @r0yalz_r3be1
      @r0yalz_r3be1 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@Eon-Z You kid yourself. This was originally intended to be done as a fleet. Hence I say "harder than intended content".
      As for capitals? They are great, and with a 5/5/3 skill invesment i still have enough SP to fly a tempest fleet issue with full skill bonuses and a saleos with full skill bonuses on the same account. Caps are not a pay2win trap(even though NE sometimes really makes it feel like it).
      As for your ship, I hardly believe your ship only costs 8B. Knowing that you always carry top of the line drones with you(integrated/Augemented) and the fact that you have complained in the past about having to carry 15B+ in drones+ the integration you showed off. I estimate your total ship cost at around 22-24B. For that I can get a cheap carrier fully fit, which with my skills would smoke your RS any day.

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@r0yalz_r3be1 no, it is really 8-9b I'm not using nestworm here and the integration combination is not that expensive. The offense drones are the only thing that inflates the price

• @darrencreese7999
    @darrencreese7999 4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

Nice. Have to ask. What was the Nano core?

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Maxed Nirvana Nanocore

• @SamMarlow007
      @SamMarlow007 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@Eon-Z Wouldn't you consider that part of the fit? It's not cheap at all, lol

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@SamMarlow007 there are better cores now, for example the cyber X still as the strongest dps focused nanocore, the nirvana core was exclusive from the nirvana pos destruction event and it doesnt have a "special mode" like the new nanocores, also is imposible to get it nowdays so it doesn't matter, as long as you have a nanocore of 32% drones damage as a main stat you have a good nanocore that can match my stats if you work on it.
      I will add the stats on the description later.

• @EC-ht5og
    @EC-ht5og หลายเดือนก่อน

Thought deadspace t9 and up cam use caps?

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  หลายเดือนก่อน

@@EC-ht5og yes you can, but I don't use caps, this 9b fit rattle is good enough

• @colonelgork
    @colonelgork 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

Nice! What was the total ISK income for bounties and loot?

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

About 440m isk + 250m commendations + 680m worth on loot.

• @rodrigorvivo
    @rodrigorvivo 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

I can make this with bombard? lvl 35+

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I don't know

• @rodrigorvivo
      @rodrigorvivo 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

@@Eon-Z thx bud

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  4 หลายเดือนก่อน +2

​@@rodrigorvivo with aerospace you have a permant increase on damage, and for the time you need to clear the anomaly I think the overall damage overtime is better

• @axelronco1642
    @axelronco1642 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

Watching the video again, he asked me if a level 9 Nihilus could be made. 😮

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

I think it can, using 2 nosferatus and capacitor rigs, but the risk is too high

• @axelronco1642
      @axelronco1642 2 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@@Eon-Z There is a way to check, is to try to do it hahahaha

• @timotheegoulet1511
    @timotheegoulet1511 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

You can probably solo cap anoms

• @timotheegoulet1511
      @timotheegoulet1511 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I'm trying to make that appear as a plausible possibility with sub cap ships.

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  3 หลายเดือนก่อน

I do now, with a raven navy at 280km 😂

• @timotheegoulet1511
      @timotheegoulet1511 3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

@Eon-Z we got a few pilots in corp who go out and farm cap anoms in gray space. A lot of systems owned by Chinese alliances are easy to farm.

• @mointe
    @mointe 3 หลายเดือนก่อน

Name game plz

• @Eon-Z
      @Eon-Z  3 หลายเดือนก่อน +1

EVE Echoes is mmo sandbox game for mobiles

• @Eeasyone
    @Eeasyone 4 หลายเดือนก่อน

It's easier to farm dread solo 😂