Toning hair with Wella T28

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 9 เม.ย. 2020
  • I’m not a professional at all. I like experimenting with my hair. I do these things at my own risk and as a learning experience. Everyone’s hair is different so what might work for me, may not be the same for you. I record and post to document my results and hope it helps anyone in any way =^.^= Enjoy
    Tried my hands on the Wella T28 Natural Blonde.
    Products used:
    Wella T28 toner x2
    Ion sensitive scalp 10 developer
    Ion sensitive scalp 20 developer
    Ion pre-color treatment
    Blog entry:
    complex-kari.blog/2020/04/10/...
  • แนวปฏิบัติและการใช้ชีวิต

ความคิดเห็น • 47

• @sherbert85
    @sherbert85 ปีที่แล้ว +11

Yes yes yes!!🤗 I was soooo happy when I saw you pull out that 10 volume!! Girl, I'm telling you running out of that 20 was the best thing to happen for your hair!!! Bc when you're trying to tone already blonde hair, you wanna go with the lowest number developer really. Bc you're not trying to lift that much color. You're not jumping far on the color number scale, ya know? So even a 6 or 7 developer would've been ideal for the hair color you had . It kills me how Wella continues to promote and package their toners with 20 developer. It's so sooo wrong!! But you did a great job!!

• @sharonknipe6385
    @sharonknipe6385 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

your haircut is the cutest thing ive ever seen ahh! looks great on you with the colour. i ordered t28 and t18. planning to mix them both. i didnt want a silver but a light ashy natural blonde.

• @tommyp.8776
    @tommyp.8776 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Wow!!!!! The result is SO amazing

• @matzacomn
    @matzacomn 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Such a useful video. Looks super!

• @meredithserafini6506
    @meredithserafini6506 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

This is such a gorgeous end result!!!! great job :)

• @donnapieniazek3989
    @donnapieniazek3989 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Looks fantastic!!! I also have bought T28...I still have to bleach my dark brown hair. I have BW2 bleach with 30vol peroxide, I am hoping it will come out very simular to you, but it it is not as white that would be ok too! My hair does not get to that yellow as yours was, maybe a bit orange..so, I may have to wait a week after bleaching and bleach it again...

• @barbaratankersley7117
    @barbaratankersley7117 ปีที่แล้ว

It really looks good on you thank you for sharing

• @bonnie3937
    @bonnie3937 10 หลายเดือนก่อน

I love the color!

• @dog3293
    @dog3293 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Im trying to match my fake hair to my hair and this is so helpful! I was bleach blonde but they've toned me to light neutral blonde so it's been annoying trying to match 613 hair. 😭

• @heatherr1779
    @heatherr1779 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Ahhh this is such a fab colour, looks all the same colour to me gorgeous, I’ve ordered this shade, as I’ve just bleached my hair but still a slight tinge of orange more peachy colour so can’t wait to try this, thank you for your video x

• @complexkari
      @complexkari  4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Heather Reid You’re welcome. I’m sure it going to come out great☺️

• @heatherr1779
      @heatherr1779 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Complex Kari thanks lovely I’ll let how know ☺️

• @sharonknipe6385
      @sharonknipe6385 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

how did it go

• @heatherr1779
      @heatherr1779 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Ahh, I still have this lol, had a slight change of mind, and went for the t11, gave me a nice sandy blonde, but all wella colour charm toners are great for bleached hair or blonde, platinum or banana yellow which mines was before using the t11.. Good luck lovely xxx

• @princesskimberlyann
    @princesskimberlyann 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

The end result looks amaing.

• @911EVERLASTINGGOSPEL
    @911EVERLASTINGGOSPEL 4 ปีที่แล้ว +9

Good job! Be thankful u did NOT use 20 volume developer it would have been much more harsh on ur hair! Its nice and shiny and healthy like that! I likey

• @complexkari

Bird Astair Thank you ☺️ I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was happy with the results.

• @romibogeart7586
    @romibogeart7586 2 ปีที่แล้ว

It's all even it's perfect beautiful

• @katrinaadamsbotts6988
    @katrinaadamsbotts6988 2 ปีที่แล้ว

I LOVE IT! Thank you for making this video. It helped me out a lot

• @bibitorres5467
    @bibitorres5467 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

PRETTY

• @ytt5yglanyquinonessantos954
    @ytt5yglanyquinonessantos954 ปีที่แล้ว

Beautiful ❤

• @carol-annemartinalolafrase8473
    @carol-annemartinalolafrase8473 3 ปีที่แล้ว

I have Wella toner t 28 to did hair color remover Saturday night then round one of bleach today or tomorrow and.go from there I'm excited to be blonde and do it right went to my Sally's beauty salon to get all my products

• @hellen1571
    @hellen1571 4 ปีที่แล้ว +12

Just ordered some T28 after using T18 and my hair basically turning white. This color looks so natural and flattering - thanks for the video! I feel better about ordering T28 now haha.

• @complexkari

R.H. You’re welcome. I’m glad it helped☺️

• @aribella6913
      @aribella6913 2 ปีที่แล้ว

Very pretty

• @donnapieniazek3989
    @donnapieniazek3989 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

It looks great!!! I don't think my hair will tighten as much or quite as light as yours did, but I think I will give it a try! I do already have the T28 and I also have the T14. I'm not sure if I should use just the T28 or add a little of the T14 to make sure it won't have ANY yellow! Like I said, I don't think my hair lightens up as much as yours and may even have a bit of orange to it...

• @complexkari
      @complexkari  3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

T14 has mostly blue tones to tackle orange. T28 has both violet and blue so it can tackle the orange plus any yellow still on the hair. If you’re hair isn’t as light, it would still tone the hair so it won’t look brassy. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to add a little of T14. I personally love both colors and I haven’t mixed any of the toners. I’m sure it’s going to look great ❤️

• @donnapieniazek3989
      @donnapieniazek3989 3 ปีที่แล้ว

@@complexkari Thank-You, Kari! That is what I was thinking of doing as well! Adding a little bit of the T14, but I don't want it to look gray "at all!" I do 💘 LOVE how your hair turned out! I would really be fine with that! Do you think I should bleach a second time? Since my hair usually comes out orangy after bleached one time? I have "never" bleached twice, I know I need to wait a bit, but am still 😟 worried to bleach it twice. I have seen a person bleach their black hair twice, in the same day, and it came out fine. But, I don't think I'm that brave..lol. I 💘 loved your video and how honest you are about the whole thing and admitting that you were 😓 nervous, made me feel right at 🏡 home! The reason I'm asking if I should bleach twice is because, every time I have bleached and toned it always comes out too yellow for me! If it would come out like yours did, I would be 😊 happy! BUT, I've never toned with Wella products before, so maybe It would turn out? What do you think? As you see I still haven't done it...😳😥I just saw that you messaged back, so thank-you! BTW, I subscribed to you!😉😁

• @melteague117
    @melteague117 4 ปีที่แล้ว +8

That color looks best with your brown eyes.

• @complexkari
      @complexkari  4 ปีที่แล้ว

Mel Teague awe Thank You ❤️☺️😄

• @aracelisgeronimo5357
    @aracelisgeronimo5357 ปีที่แล้ว

Hola tengo el mismo pelo que tu necesito t28 y agua 20 volúmenes y 10 volúmenes

• @itzellquezada3258
    @itzellquezada3258 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Just order t28 excited to try it! About how long did it last before it faded/ needed a touch up?

• @complexkari
      @complexkari  3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

About a month 😃

• @yeseniamartinez587
    @yeseniamartinez587 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Very nice, subscribed, can you please share your bleaching products and techniques, you do a good job on that too, thanks

• @complexkari

Jessie Martin thank you☺️ I’ll be touching up on my roots soon so I’ll make a video on how I do it. I used the Zotos professionals AGEbeautiful bleach from Sally’s. I’ll be using a different bleach though. I like trying out different bleach brands.

• @yeseniamartinez587
      @yeseniamartinez587 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Complex Kari yay, be well

• @Nightcre
    @Nightcre 2 ปีที่แล้ว

How do u keep ur hair looking hydrated after u toned it with out loosing color

• @complexkari
      @complexkari  2 ปีที่แล้ว

Honestly I just rinse the toner off. I don’t apply shampoo. I don’t like the smell but as days go by, it goes away. I apply argan oil or castor oil (whatever I have available) after.

• @carol-annemartinalolafrase8473
    @carol-annemartinalolafrase8473 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Up side I have short hair and after my hair color remover i did a extrem total hair repair mask 5 for like 3 4 hours with shower cap then leave in treatment hair is so soft still of course I'm at the funny stage right now but I no I will get there lol

• @nancymiranda9506
    @nancymiranda9506 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

You didn't need toner all you needed was purple conditioner with white conditioner mix it and put it on your hair for 15 minutes and it would be blonde i did it today and it looks great and I had red hair so I toned all the yellow and the red, with purple conditioner

• @complexkari
      @complexkari  3 ปีที่แล้ว

True, I could have done that. I like trying out new things though😄 hair has been deeply compromised after everything I have put it through

• @emilywass7377
      @emilywass7377 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

But it wouldn’t have been permanent that’s the difference it would just wash out within the first two washes

• @tiesthatbindhandwovens4965
      @tiesthatbindhandwovens4965 2 หลายเดือนก่อน

You do need blue if your bleached tone is orange and not just yellow.