BLEACH & TONE HAIR AT HOME | Wella T14

แชร์
ฝัง
  • เผยแพร่เมื่อ 19 ต.ค. 2024
  • I decided to go back to blonde again :D. Please click arrow down button to see more info!
    Products used in video:
    Schwarzkopf Igora Bleaching Powder
    amzn.to/2ERxWwm
    Wella 30 Volume Cream Developer
    amzn.to/2zfXT2P
    Wella Colorcharm T14
    amzn.to/2ESEvyL
    Wella 20 Volume Develeoper
    amzn.to/2Q7eE7F
    Olaplex No1, 2 & 3
    amzn.to/2Ey6JJU
    Note: Wella colorcharm products are currently not available on Amazon.co.uk. I'll update when they are again.
    -----------------------------
    Subscribe and follow me on my social channels:
    / 5footcloset
    / 5footcloset
    / 5footcloset
    / 5footcloset
    5footcloset.com/
  • แนวปฏิบัติและการใช้ชีวิต

ความคิดเห็น • 435

• @5footCloset
    @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +279

Thanks for everyone's concern about my "dry & fried" hair :D. It always looks like it when I've just literally bleached, washed without any conditioner and blow-dried it. Stay tuned for my HAIR ROUTINE video where you can see how healthy it is xxx

• @Cavemenandgods
      @Cavemenandgods 5 ปีที่แล้ว +12

Actually this is what it looks like in its most natural state without styling it ad you say which is just another word for disguising the damage...great video very calming to watch but your hair was in trouble before the bleach hun...

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +37

I don’t because conditioning right after toning will make your colour fade quicker. I know what I’m doing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @daniellemilia1974
      @daniellemilia1974 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Blow dryers are actually bad for your hair. Dries it out way more than a dryer you sit under or air dry. Sit down dryers are more expensive of course.

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +18

Yup air dry of course is better but it’ll make my hair more wavy (not a nice way) meaning I’d have to spend more time straightening so blow drying is better for mine.

• @bettystefanick3524
      @bettystefanick3524 5 ปีที่แล้ว +32

Thanks for the great video! Some people- really need to get a Life or take a look at their own life. There’s no need to put down people- take a look at your self - if you have to put down people. In this day & age - we have to love more & build each other up. Positivity!
      You are Beautiful! So is your Hair!! Great Job!

• @JesusChristwaytruthlife
    @JesusChristwaytruthlife 2 ปีที่แล้ว +83

If your hair after bleaching is an orange tone, you use wella T14 (blue base). If your hair is more of a yellow tone after bleaching, use wella T18 (purple/violet base). If you put T14 on yellow hair, it will turn slightly green.

• @cleocatra9324
      @cleocatra9324 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Thank you this is helpful

@JesusChristwaytruthlife 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@cleocatra9324 you’re welcome!😊

@JesusChristwaytruthlife ปีที่แล้ว +4

@Marissa Beresford mix both of them

@JesusChristwaytruthlife ปีที่แล้ว +3

@Marissa Beresford you are welcome!! Make sure your hair is a very very pale orange, or pale yellow. Putting that type of toner on anything darker than a level 9, it will not take well. So if you have to do another bleach session, do that before toning.👍🏼

• @yoonsbin8270
      @yoonsbin8270 ปีที่แล้ว +1

can i use other toners like t28 or something? i dont live in america and the only online shop i trust don’t have t14😢

• @TheAlioop16
    @TheAlioop16 ปีที่แล้ว +8

It looks really good. Ladies. When you bleach or dye your hair, the cuticle opens. It takes a few days to calm down. It will be smooth in a few days especially with conditioner.

• @uwumaster3272
    @uwumaster3272 5 ปีที่แล้ว +28

I hate everyone hating on your hair like it matters. She decided to do that to her hair and that’s fine no need to comment on it. There’s also coarse hair that looks “dead” when it’s actually perfectly fine

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +10

Aww that’s very sweet of you, thank you! I’m just gonna ignore them as the video is about the toner and my hair is fine. When bleaching natural black hair to blonde, it’s never the same as natural brown to blonde.

• @uwumaster3272
      @uwumaster3272 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

5footcloset exactly

• @daniellemilia1974
      @daniellemilia1974 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Yes that's true. Coarse hair, especially curly, always looks dry

• @ivelissesuero1569
      @ivelissesuero1569 5 ปีที่แล้ว

1967 Chevy Impala Yes thanks I thow that too
      But always somebody will thinking or commenting negative

• @ImGojosGF
    @ImGojosGF 5 ปีที่แล้ว +11

It looks so good! ❤️ Don’t listen to the other comments. Hair always looks like that initially after bleaching but I think if you trim a little and do some deep conditioning it should do the trick! Thank you for sharing I found this really useful!

• @maryie9876
    @maryie9876 5 ปีที่แล้ว +11

This toner is amazing😊😊I always used to use the t18 and didn't give me amazing results like this one. I have dark hair and qhen i bleached it looked yellow after leaving this toner for 15min on damp hair it turned it a very nice shade of ashy blonde. I feel like i look amazing😆

• @donnadayle3762
    @donnadayle3762 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

you did a great job on your hair. it's not your fault if the negative comments are because they are lame. you explained it all perfectly. if they had problems understanding they should just replay the video until they get it!! you answered their same stupid questions over & over again. you have more patience than i do!!...lol! good job!

• @BB-rf1ee
    @BB-rf1ee ปีที่แล้ว +3

I bet it gets exhausting replying to all the insensitive comments. You’re beautiful and your responses are so positive. You keep doing you! I really enjoy listening to your voice! I’m going to bleach my hair soon - thank you for sharing your advice.

• @rodneyebersole1585
    @rodneyebersole1585 5 ปีที่แล้ว +30

From what I could see your hair looks beautiful and that color looks awesome on you. I love the color, great job!

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thank you very much! Oh well it’s just people’s opinions and I can’t make everyone happy 😅

• @iswhatitis_ayy
    @iswhatitis_ayy 2 ปีที่แล้ว +13

Just one tip I have for you. Using coconut oil blocks the bleach from being able to penetrate the hair. Leaving spots and a color you don't want. Leave your hair clean and free of any type of product for the best results with bleach ♥️

• @audaciousred
    @audaciousred 4 ปีที่แล้ว +15

I love your hair color it looks great! I was trying to decide between the t18 and T14 and I think I'm going to go with the T14 because of your video. Looks beautiful

• @jenniferyo9948
    @jenniferyo9948 5 ปีที่แล้ว +11

Omg you saved my sister! Well more like you saved me because she had me do it and she is so picky! It came out so beautiful 😍 thank you so much for this simple to follow and great video 💕

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

You’re very welcome and I’m glad and and your sister are happy with the result 😘

• @margaretvogt3538
    @margaretvogt3538 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

This would have to be the best demo ive every seen you get straight to the point and it makes it easy to listen to Thank You 💜

• @devintyffanicox5458
    @devintyffanicox5458 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

You can also use a purple shampoo for yellow brassy hair or blue shampoo for orange looking hair. These help tone those down. I suggest using purple shampoo for your hair once a week. I think it came out great though.

• @donnapieniazek3989
      @donnapieniazek3989 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Fonolo Purple shampoo works great to get out brassy and yellowing out! It says to leave it on for 10 minutes but I found 20 minutes to work better.

• @melissamitkas9941
    @melissamitkas9941 5 ปีที่แล้ว +50

these people have no idea what fried hair looks like

• @thegretnaexperiment2.021
    @thegretnaexperiment2.021 4 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Love your toner application technique! So much easier to manipulate by yourself ❤️

• @GB-vk4ni
    @GB-vk4ni 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

one of the best diy videos yet

• @SeharrMirzaa97
    @SeharrMirzaa97 11 หลายเดือนก่อน +6

People commenting back saying “it looks dry after bleaching”, that’s not the point, the hair looks dry even before she started the process. It’s already damaged

• @evangusheka
    @evangusheka 4 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Doesn't look dry you did a fabulous job ..you just have thick hair .and it looks great

• @PreppyWho_
    @PreppyWho_ 4 ปีที่แล้ว +12

Fabulous! You make it look easy! Ignore the rude comments x

• @icie4u
    @icie4u 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

You did a great job! Best brunette to blonde video on TH-cam! 👏👏👏

• @charliedee2271
    @charliedee2271 3 ปีที่แล้ว +5

you've got me tempted to do this to myself, LOOKS SO GOOD

• @velmar25
      @velmar25 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Im doing it also on my own cus i LOVED the way it looked.

• @SarahMariLucas
    @SarahMariLucas 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love the final results on you! Thank you for this video! :) Did the mixing cups and brush come with any of the products you mentioned in this video? Or buy these separately?

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you! No, I bought them separately xx

• @annaklukowska93
    @annaklukowska93 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Oh ! your hair looks very nice after bleaching them and toning 😊 this is what I'm gonna do, keep fingers crossed that it will work out 🤭

• @aiyana_yk1557
      @aiyana_yk1557 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Can you update us on how it turned out. I just recently bleached my hair from a dirty blonde to about a level 8 but it's totally yellow so I really hope the t14 works.

• @maepadilla3794
    @maepadilla3794 2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Girl I can't stand u! U made that look sooooo easy! Lol I'm done with u! Lol Jp good video, straight to the point, & good demonstration. Thanks for the help doll😘

• @kimberlyschouppe86
    @kimberlyschouppe86 4 ปีที่แล้ว +18

I think it looks great and @BradMondo would approve.

• @lpg8518
    @lpg8518 4 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Omg I did the same thing and my hair is orange, I am going to tone it and cross my fingers that it comes out as nice as yours

• @celesteessel4500
      @celesteessel4500 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Did it

• @margarethteodoro2435
      @margarethteodoro2435 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

toning usually works best when your hair is level 8 or higher. bleaching it again will lighten it more which will make the toner work better

• @lexeytamayo
    @lexeytamayo 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Oooh thank you for this video! For some reason I was thinking I had to blow dry it to be able to tone it I’m so happy I only have to towel dry ! I didn’t even read the label 🙄🙄🙄

• @Hailey-ze7br
    @Hailey-ze7br 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

You look so good with blonde hair! ❤

• @taoufiklabriki5088
    @taoufiklabriki5088 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

This kind of blonde is rely biutifull! ! She did it rely good! ! It loocks gorgeous on you! ! Thats the secret of having blonde haire toner and purple shampo to mantain !!!

• @charlotteross5002
    @charlotteross5002 ปีที่แล้ว +1

LIKED, LOVE & SUBBED 💛 Thank you very much for sharing, it was very helpful. I bleached my hair and need to tone it with the same toner. Yours came out Beautiful 👑🕊🏆💛🫶🎉

• @maddymelnik5661
    @maddymelnik5661 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I really liked this video. Your hair turned out great. Thank you so much for this

• @beehumblewithmevicky2792
    @beehumblewithmevicky2792 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great video love your hair! I'm getting ready to apply T 14 toner to my hair! How long did you leave it on? Great video!

• @julieinsley7654
    @julieinsley7654 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I absolutely love your hair color 🤗 you done a good job well done 😊

• @Cutiepieanacel
    @Cutiepieanacel 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Your hair is light already in the beginning of the video. So did you bleached it already? And you’re doing 2nd bleach?

• @bilominonino
    @bilominonino 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I like this color results if you don't want to have yellow hair from the bleach process and then get your hair toned this color I think you will have better results using the same hair products brand name like in this video were they used "Wella" brand name products like developer and toner from Wella brand name products

• @nessauk2786
    @nessauk2786 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Looks much nicer than mine did after so many bleeches then t18 ect,ect ect..

• @donnapieniazek3989
    @donnapieniazek3989 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Just Beautiful! Exactly the color I'm looking for! Thanks for sharing!😉😉😉

• @4locofish
    @4locofish 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Before you bleached in your hair in this video. Did you have dark dye in your hair already? Or was your hair virgin when you bleached it here? Curious because I want to do hilights. I been letting my dyed black hair grow out bc everyone told me to let the dye grow out before I hilight. But that will take forever. Anyway your beautiful and your hair is too! Its the color I want

• @iGobyy
      @iGobyy 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

use a hair color remover first on those black dyed hair then u can do highlights like usual.

• @carolynadams53
    @carolynadams53 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Your hair is so cute!❤

• @ms.lovelyangela9688
    @ms.lovelyangela9688 5 ปีที่แล้ว +6

I wish I knew this before using t Wella 11 on my hair I bleach my hair & it turned out like you’re hair when you bleached it instead I used t wella 11 it turn like brownish blonde

• @gingerlynn704
    @gingerlynn704 4 ปีที่แล้ว +11

I'm bleaching my hair today, So I noticed you used toner on damp hair. Is that how you use toner? This is my first time

• @wahab9593
      @wahab9593 4 ปีที่แล้ว +8

I use it on damp hair , it’s easier to apply

• @gingerlynn704
      @gingerlynn704 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

@@wahab9593 thank you for replying back

• @alycooper1932
      @alycooper1932 4 ปีที่แล้ว

So it still works on wet hair?

• @RuthlessRekts
      @RuthlessRekts 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Aly Nicole no just damp not soaking wet

• @shelbyosim1
      @shelbyosim1 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Yes applying toner on damp hair makes it easier to get an even coverage. You also need to apply the toner allot quicker than she did so it tones evenly.

• @elibjo01
    @elibjo01 6 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Haven’t seen you in a while, you look great all the time😍 I have highlights I did in my hair myself and it is so healthy now, I have used olaplex 3 and aussie hairmask and keratine mask too and it isn’t frizzy or dry anymore. What shampoo and conditioner do you use? I use aussie shampoo & conditioner for shine with their hairmask😇

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  6 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I know I haven’t been making any videos for a long long time but I’m back now 😁. Oooh amazing, I may wanna try the hair mask as well. My hair has been really good so I actually never bothered to mask and treat it much lately. I love Keratase and Body Shop shampoos and of course my it’s a 10 hair mask! X

• @xtracreamxtrasugar4134
    @xtracreamxtrasugar4134 5 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Don't listen to the people who say your hair looks fried girl, your hair looks absolutely amazing. I'm currently in the process of trying to get it a platinum blond and I'm in a very odd honey / yellow stage so I'm debating between t18 and T14 or just mixing them I'm not sure what to do. Anyway you have a new subscriber and I would really appreciate if you would subscribe back it would mean a lot to me. I haven't uploaded a video and almost over a year because I had a baby and other things in life happened LOL, but I plan to post a video very soon about my entire Journey from going basically box dye cherry black burgundy pretty much to this red color to then like a deep orange pumpkin Penny copper color and like a sunflower color and now this like honey blond so what I'm going to do is Diet with two boxes of L'Oreal Excellence creme in lightest ash blonde dye think it's called? But I only need to break through like one or two levels just the orange and then tone it so I'm probably only going to leave it in for about 10 or 15 minutes since my hair is pretty damaged it was down to my butt and after bleaching it four times in two months I had to cut it up to my shoulders I literally cried LOL anyway it's just hair I guess it will grow back but yeah your hair looks awesome you're beautiful and please subscribe to me🙏💕💋

• @daniellemilia1974
      @daniellemilia1974 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

You can probably mix them. T14 gets rid of orange, t18 gets rid of yellow

• @rebecadiaz2194
    @rebecadiaz2194 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Love the end result ❤️ good job

• @lemoncitrussage
    @lemoncitrussage 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

You’re so beautiful and you did a great job. 🤓✨

• @alycooper1932
    @alycooper1932 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

My hair turned out a brighter yellow with a hint of orange after bleaching, so you think my color would come out similar to yours?

• @kaylakazoom6008
    @kaylakazoom6008 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

So beautiful! How long was the toner left on for?

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Thanks so much! About 15-20 minutes after I’ve applied everything xx

• @Miloboa
      @Miloboa 5 ปีที่แล้ว

5footcloset if I leave it for around 30 minutes would it matter?

• @baynlovey
      @baynlovey 4 ปีที่แล้ว

I left mine in 30 minutes and my hair turned dark blue gray. 😩

• @carmenpadilla1798
    @carmenpadilla1798 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

The color looks very nice but it looks like your hair needs a deep conditioner it looks very dry.

• @mimioverton4097
    @mimioverton4097 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for the video , you look so beautiful with blonde hair 🙏🏽

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว

Thanks so much for your lovely comment hun xxx

• @КрістінаСапронова
    @КрістінаСапронова 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thanks for video ,today i am going to change my grey hair🥰

• @Hammerzippy
    @Hammerzippy 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Brave. I have been highlighting my long brown hair for last few years. I for sure jacked it up a few times but nothing I couldn’t fix. I didn’t think that toner would work on that level?? I am so confused on toners... they really don’t do much for me imo I either dull down the highlights I like to fix any orange or yellow, or I will get the 14 or 18 and it’s does nothing... ugh I think toner is a rip off

• @hannahdean5375
      @hannahdean5375 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

use purple shampoo it should cancel the unwanted orange and brassy tones

• @ELROBRO
      @ELROBRO 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Well I didnt have toner and used purple shampoo and left it on for an hour.. It did nothing.

• @Blackcat21943
    @Blackcat21943 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I got my bleach stuff from a hair shop as I want my hair purple so I’m bleaching it so I get the propel results from the colour I want

• @melissaebling3008
    @melissaebling3008 2 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Does the toner have to be used on towel dried or can it be completely dried? 🤔😅

• @skyehill7382
      @skyehill7382 2 ปีที่แล้ว +3

It can be dry but I think it works better on towel dried

• @melissaebling3008
      @melissaebling3008 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@skyehill7382 cool beans. It seemed to work well on dry, but I'll definitely try still kind of wet 🤣 thank you so much!

• @oliviahoult9507
      @oliviahoult9507 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

You’re not supposed to use toner on dry hair xx

• @melissaebling3008
      @melissaebling3008 2 ปีที่แล้ว

@@oliviahoult9507 I've never used timer before! That's why I was asking before I put any in 😅

• @jaquelinereishel1526
      @jaquelinereishel1526 2 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Use any toners on damp hair.

• @robinastips6986
    @robinastips6986 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

For the toner to combat yellow use t-18

• @geeguerra2029
    @geeguerra2029 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I love it. Wish I could do this to my self but I’m scared.

• @lydvincecruz824
    @lydvincecruz824 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Thanks for sharing.Did that but I dont know where I went wrong but the brassiness stayed.Whats the hidden techniques?

• @SaucyHex
      @SaucyHex 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Try t18

• @joanna0988
      @joanna0988 2 ปีที่แล้ว

You didn't bleach it enough. Toner only works on level 9 hair

• @cottonmouthG
    @cottonmouthG 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

hi how many times you think should i bleach my natural brown hair?
    im thinking just once, like yours but i think its hard to achieve your final look on mine.

• @cassandrateichmann256
      @cassandrateichmann256 4 ปีที่แล้ว

SimplicityMe I would suggest once but get a higher grade toner. It’s better to use a toner than bleach. But if you decide to bleach it I also suggest getting a hair mask.

• @sparkle7653
    @sparkle7653 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

I bleached my hair PLATINUM blonde and used purple shampoo, a couple of the pieces turned greyish white so I'm hoping t14 won't make that worse, I was gonna go with t18 but I don't want completely grey hair, I want my hair to be a blonde/white color (kinda like yours) and tbh I'm a bit nervous on how it's gonna turn out. 😂

• @saraypena
      @saraypena 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

use t14 with the t18 you will get a sand color full t14 to half of t18

• @ms.lovelyangela9688
      @ms.lovelyangela9688 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Don’t use to much of that purple shampoo it drys you’re hair use some treatments to for hair to feel healthy

• @sparkle7653
      @sparkle7653 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@ms.lovelyangela9688 I only shampoo my hair about twice a month, other days I just condition my ends and do dry shampoo on the roots if it looks a lil greasy

• @dearmysoul6706
    @dearmysoul6706 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you for your helpful video!
    Did you have to bleach it again? Or you could only re-tone it to conceal the orange in the roots?
    Thanks

• @brandnewsummerb
      @brandnewsummerb 5 ปีที่แล้ว

you can't tone orange. You could bleach the orange spots again or dye it a darker blonde

• @classicgirl4774
    @classicgirl4774 5 ปีที่แล้ว +8

But what if I got orange hair not yellow hair from bleaching?

• @reaperxskull
      @reaperxskull 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Classicgirl Wella t14 -> orange wella t18 -> yellow

• @classicgirl4774
      @classicgirl4774 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

@@reaperxskull you mean I should use a toner?

• @brianafuentes1093
      @brianafuentes1093 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@classicgirl4774 yes

• @lov3sickjay
    @lov3sickjay 4 ปีที่แล้ว +8

Omg how were you able to bleach it and not have it PATCHY???

• @Soutu-fv2ux
      @Soutu-fv2ux 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

when i did it i used a comb to blend the bleach evenly :)

• @barelyfunctional4161
      @barelyfunctional4161 4 ปีที่แล้ว +4

you have to use a LOT of bleach and completely saturate the hair. if you’ve dyed your hair darker before you’ll also get patchiness because the bleach will be bleaching your natural hair quicker than the dyed hair. would recommend colorfix if that’s the case!

• @alyssagraham1144
      @alyssagraham1144 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Simon Angelsen JESUS NO. That damages the hair so much more. Bleach puts your hair at a fragile state don’t do this

• @dianamorales7335
      @dianamorales7335 4 ปีที่แล้ว +2

@@Soutu-fv2ux U actually not suppose to do that 😗
      It's ur hair going through that strong bleach making ur hair in a sensitive state and can break off ur hair. 😅
      But u can do that when ur dying ur hair. Just not when bleaching.

• @alibinx1935
    @alibinx1935 5 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Is it just me or applying toner takes over an hour to apply evenly? and by then it's already processed, and recently the toners I've been getting such as t18 turn my hair gray... But I can't go any faster applying the toner!!

• @5footCloset

It doesn’t usually take me very long applying toner. No more than 30 minutes I’d say. Have you been using T18 previously with different result?

• @PeaceLoveChelita93
      @PeaceLoveChelita93 5 ปีที่แล้ว

It depends on the lightness of your hair. If your hair is a level 10 than yes it will turn gray. In the video she has alot more warmth that's why her hair didn't turn gray.

• @alibinx1935
      @alibinx1935 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@PeaceLoveChelita93 woah that makes sense! No one has been able to tell me that (seeing the chart, I look like a level 10) so it isn't because it's over processed? I'm just to light and that's what makes the gray happen? I'm also thinking also maybe because the t18 is blue based? Because t18 and t14 always leave me gray.. and I don't have any orange to tone out just yellow

• @PeaceLoveChelita93
      @PeaceLoveChelita93 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@alibinx1935 when hair is too light it grabs more of the Undertones of the toners. If you're gonna add a blue based toner than you got to mix it with a different toner (violet tones cancel out yellow) so it can balanced so it wont look gray/muddy. Just be careful using wella because it's pretty strong.

• @alibinx1935
      @alibinx1935 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@PeaceLoveChelita93 I've actually ran out of options of what to even choose! It seems purple base toners from Wella work for me, I stay blonde but I'd like to be a litter more ashy so when I'm recommended the toners t14 or t18 they turn my hair gray and I looked up their base online and it says blue... Would u know what other toner I could use, other than Wella?

• @Lola-mv7qe
    @Lola-mv7qe 5 ปีที่แล้ว +6

The color looks great you just need some hair treatments 🌷🌷🌷

• @svitlat
    @svitlat 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Doesn't seem too easy for me..I would have a sore back after that.You look nice, thanks!🏆

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Bleaching is always a challenge for me too and yes, you’d be standing for hours. Thanks so much xx

• @siltrio3508
    @siltrio3508 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

So can you use the toner while your hair is wet? Or does it have to be completely dry?

• @monicafu6705
      @monicafu6705 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

You should apply it on 70% dry/towel dry hair, as it helps with more even application. Ive applied on completely dry hair before as well and its fine, the results will be a little stronger though

• @alexandriam814
    @alexandriam814 4 ปีที่แล้ว +7

Wow you’re so beautiful !!

• @patriciacruz8421
    @patriciacruz8421 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Does your hair needs to be dry or wet after bleach then toning?

• @exh-hm2sm
      @exh-hm2sm 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

towel dry

• @siene1108
    @siene1108 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

U look beautiful color suits u.How long toner stay i mean does it fade quicker. Like how often we can tone again if it fades. Please reply

• @moniw9854
      @moniw9854 2 ปีที่แล้ว

About every 3-4 weeks

• @alexandramxm3568
    @alexandramxm3568 3 ปีที่แล้ว +1

i have a question. do you really have to tone the hair after bleaching since you are going to dye it anyway? i mean i get that the toner gets rid of the yellow/orange in your hair after bleaching but why use it since you are going to die the yellow/orange with a hair dye anyway?

• @margarethteodoro2435
      @margarethteodoro2435 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

because sometimes some orange and yellow streaks may still show after coloring. specially when using a non permanent color

• @MartinM-er3pp
    @MartinM-er3pp 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

whoa nice job. no brass/blorange at alll. what kinda toner?

• @katway4534
      @katway4534 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

read the title..

• @xtracreamxtrasugar4134
      @xtracreamxtrasugar4134 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Wella charm t14 but beware, this toner will only turn your hair this color if it's already basically a level one or two, if your hair has any type of orange tones in it you're going to want to use t18. T18 is more of a blue based toner which cancels out orange T14 is more of a purple based toner which cancels out yellow you have to follow the color wheel. So whatever colors you have in your hair, as in orange yellow brassy red stuff like that you just go across the color wheel and whatever is diagonal of that color is what will fix and cancel out those ugly tents of yellows and oranges that nobody wants when they go blond LOL

• @mir6553
    @mir6553 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Great job 👏 you look amazing

• @MarwaElnashar
    @MarwaElnashar 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Thank you for the great video, please what is the tonner that you use?

• @bladesandflannels4665
      @bladesandflannels4665 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

Marwa Elnashar she literally said it in the video.. Wella t14

• @moriahlyn
    @moriahlyn ปีที่แล้ว +7

You should not put coconut oil on before. It will keep the sue from working effectively

• @TomboyBabe
    @TomboyBabe 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

That turned out so pretty, I'm about to tone my orange hair wish me luck!!

• @ngotheodora4313
      @ngotheodora4313 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

remember to lift it to level 8 9 at least for the best result if you use Wella toners ^^

• @skylarhava
    @skylarhava 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

How long did you do the toner for

• @chapontiffany
    @chapontiffany 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Wonderful job love the color

• @DiAna-hn1gj
    @DiAna-hn1gj 5 ปีที่แล้ว +6

I’m literally bleaching my hair right now! Lol

• @5footCloset

Yaaayh!!!! Show me!! xxx

• @madamjaynie87
    @madamjaynie87 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

Very pretty!!!!

• @faybeharry3330
    @faybeharry3330 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

It's gorgeous

• @melindamadarasz9227
    @melindamadarasz9227 5 ปีที่แล้ว +8

She had a beautiful hair colour before ❤️

• @TwilightPrincessFR
    @TwilightPrincessFR 5 ปีที่แล้ว

I just LOVED your video!!! You were so good!!! And you were so direct and easy to understand. Thank you so much. My biggest problem is : i have some darker spots after bleaching maaany times + toned w hairmasks, how do i fix it? It's lv9, almost lv10 on the darker spots, and lv10 all over. Will wella t14 work to even it? I have it here;) just havent tried it

• @AG-re3qw
    @AG-re3qw 5 ปีที่แล้ว

How long did it took you to bleach your hair again?

• @skrunklycreationz
    @skrunklycreationz 5 ปีที่แล้ว +14

I used t14 yesterday and my entire head is blue. I’m so sad

• @bcoledoe
      @bcoledoe 5 ปีที่แล้ว +5

Einin 3 cups of lemon juice and 1 cup of conditioner. Let sit for 2-3 hours with processing cap under hear then rinse. You’re welcome.

• @bcoledoe
      @bcoledoe 5 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Sarah Johnson if you aren’t sure what you are talking about please go away with your ignorance. I’m speaking on behalf of literally experiencing this situation two days ago where it actually worked without damage to my hair. Also, other youtubers have mentioned it in videos as well so have a 💺

• @bcoledoe
      @bcoledoe 5 ปีที่แล้ว +9

Sarah Johnson you are literally an idiot

• @Liliana-qi8rw
      @Liliana-qi8rw 4 ปีที่แล้ว +26

@@bcoledoe I'm a colorst/stylist do not use lemon juice on your hair.

• @bcoledoe
      @bcoledoe 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Liliana Techno Princess 👍🏽

• @5ofhopes.-.227
    @5ofhopes.-.227 4 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Thank you. I needed to know this

• @danielletodd1247
    @danielletodd1247 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

I have a question! So I bleached my hair, waited two weeks, and bleached again then used toner. It's still not as light as I would like it, and my roots are way lighter. In two weeks, would it be okay to bleach and tone again? I've been deep conditioning, and using coconut oil religiously. My hair is still in pretty good condition in my opinion.

• @BlazeBeauty
      @BlazeBeauty 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Danielle Todd yes but you shouldn't be bleaching every 2 weeks. Only bleach every month... even if ur at a Orange stage.

• @xoxomira18
      @xoxomira18 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

If your hair isn’t as light as you want it but you’re about two levels from the color you want use a level 20 developer if it’s any higher than 1-2 levels use a 30 but try to only place it on those spots ur trying to change make sure to part and saturate good.

• @3moon376
    @3moon376 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Forget the fan. Less fan, less dry look. Thre colour is pretty.

• @smithyboy8162
    @smithyboy8162 3 ปีที่แล้ว +8

I’m tryin to figure out the level my hair is before toner 😭 I’m so confused on what toner to use it’s orangey yellow

• @celesteessel4500
      @celesteessel4500 3 ปีที่แล้ว

Felt I think they said u could mix both blue and purple for that idkkkk

• @smithyboy8162
      @smithyboy8162 3 ปีที่แล้ว +3

@@celesteessel4500 Like there’s so many different toners too. 😂 ughh

• @francesnicole3011
      @francesnicole3011 3 ปีที่แล้ว +6

If your hair is yellowish do purple toner if your hair is orangey do blue tonernor something like that

• @nickelpennybanks
      @nickelpennybanks 3 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Watch Brad mondos video on choosing a toner. He helps you figure out your hair level and what toner shade to buy. Don’t get T-18 lol

• @monicafu6705
      @monicafu6705 3 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I ran into the same issue. Wella T10/T14 would help cancel the orange and T18 would cancel any pale yellows. I am currently sitting with T14 in my hair so I will let you know how it goes!

• @betyzacarias6240
    @betyzacarias6240 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Okkk all i wanna say is there is a pre treatment you can use on ure hair before u bleach and i would suggest not leaving it in for a whole hour! If ure going to do it thats fine ! But atleast make sure u tell people thats its not a good idea to have it in for a whole hour hair could fall out!

• @matamorosa
    @matamorosa 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

It looks so good!

• @LOISLANE99999
    @LOISLANE99999 2 ปีที่แล้ว

thanks it looks great! good demonstration! thanks.

• @1015katie
    @1015katie 5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

How long u kept the bleach on ?

• @5footCloset
      @5footCloset  5 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Only about an hour x

• @1015katie
      @1015katie 5 ปีที่แล้ว

5footcloset thank u great video btw support helpful

• @starglitter1314
    @starglitter1314 5 ปีที่แล้ว +10

You are taking TOO long to apply the bleaching cream. Therefore , it stays TOO long on the parts you first started and you will end up with lots of breakage. Same when you apply the toner, TOO slow. Your hair will not have an even color and it will damage your hair even more where you first started. You must apply everything FASTER!

• @julieinsley7654
    @julieinsley7654 2 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Your hair looks lovely and suits you well 👍. ...

• @lauradavies300
    @lauradavies300 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

How can I get rid of orange roots I don't want to bleach it again or it may come out many thanks Laura

• @faeraindrops
      @faeraindrops 5 ปีที่แล้ว

you can use blue shampoo to get rid of the orange tones. i haven’t used blue shampoo yet but i heard it works. you can also tone your hair with toner and a 20 volume developer. just look at some youtube videos for more info

• @freelancekreativ2415
    @freelancekreativ2415 2 ปีที่แล้ว +2

Could I leave the bleach in for lesser time to have a darker blonde ? (Thinking about doing this for the first time)

• @youdontmatter1831
      @youdontmatter1831 2 ปีที่แล้ว +6

No. It will be orange. Toner is needed or dye for a “dark” blonde but you must first get ur hair to an actual bleached blonde

• @Materialgirl_3
      @Materialgirl_3 ปีที่แล้ว

Why are you asking her? Or anyone on social media at that

• @pyragrl
    @pyragrl 4 ปีที่แล้ว +6

Do you rinse and condition after bleaching then tone after?

• @carryon2406
      @carryon2406 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

VictoriaPruitt1011 she said in a comment about the using conditioner afterwards fades the toner!

• @justbecause9049
      @justbecause9049 4 ปีที่แล้ว

If you are worried about damage, you can wait until the next day to tone, but don’t use conditioner after you bleach. The toner doesn’t penetrate that deeply into the hair shaft so having it a bit more porous before adding toner helps it to last longer.

• @ccassandragarcia
    @ccassandragarcia 4 ปีที่แล้ว +3

is it ok to bleach your whole head? My ends are like a darker blond and I have highlights throughout my hair last time I got my hair done was in January so will it be ok?

• @lilyy4994
      @lilyy4994 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Cassandra Garcia well it can be that it will break off. Bleaching your hair is really bad. I had long hair with highlights but i wanted everything really blond. Now my hair Broke off. I suggestie you if you want your hair blonder, try highlights everytime. Wait 1 month and do more highlights. It takes a while but its so much better for your hair. Im Not a professional but i have my experience 😭

• @ccassandragarcia
      @ccassandragarcia 4 ปีที่แล้ว

@@lilyy4994 I usually get a full head highlights but it's never like enough like I just feel it doesn't do what I want, So should I do a full head of highlights at home then?

• @lilyy4994
      @lilyy4994 4 ปีที่แล้ว

Cassandra Garcia noooo I would never do It on my own. Last week my mom helped me with at home highlights, it was sooo worse! Unfortunately I cant send a picture here but it was all wrong. Like the hairdessers know what they are doing. Every hairtype is different. So mine hairroots are dark blond, so I tried it. It was like orange / yellow when it was done and i cried for the longest. So i deceided to do brown hairpaint all over it so it would look normall. I was blonde before but after this i have to work with highlights to get it lighter. So i wait until the hairdressers are open again!

• @niclabi
    @niclabi 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

I tried to cover my hair regrowth (I have black hairs), but at first application with Igora and developer 30 vol. my hairs became orange! What I did wrong?

• @shaunakearns7837
      @shaunakearns7837 5 ปีที่แล้ว

Nicoletta B you need to tone it xx

• @niclabi
      @niclabi 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

@@shaunakearns7837 I know, and I did it, with color charm T14, but my hairs are still orange :(

• @shaunakearns7837
      @shaunakearns7837 5 ปีที่แล้ว +4

I suggest leaving it on for a good enough period of time,Mix the toner 1:2 with the developer.When your rinsing it out use purple shampoo (Fudge shampoo) works wonders!

• @dalilayanez-delgado9964
      @dalilayanez-delgado9964 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nicoletta B try wella t18 t14 is for yellow hair if you have orange is not going to do anything

• @astera2286
      @astera2286 5 ปีที่แล้ว +1

Nicoletta B you need to bleach it again to get it more yellow toned! If you apply toner on orange hair it wont do anything x

• @joycepacheco1016
    @joycepacheco1016 5 ปีที่แล้ว +3

How much developer should I use for one bottle of toner?

• @OneInAMillion31
      @OneInAMillion31 5 ปีที่แล้ว +7

If you're doing wella you do two parts developer for one part toner. So if you do one bottle of wellat14 or t18 you do two full of the toner sized bottle of developer. Empty the toner in the bowl first, then fill the toner bottle with developer twice

• @TwilightPrincessFR
      @TwilightPrincessFR 5 ปีที่แล้ว

@@OneInAMillion31 thats actually a really good tip ! Thank you♡